Executive Platinum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who was that?" Bug asked curiously.

"Gloria," I responded, "She's probably calling to say they're on the road."

"Are you going to call her back?"

"Let's finish breakfast, if it's important she'll call back."

20 minutes later Bug picked up our plates and headed to the sink while I called Gloria. She answered immediately. "Hi there Lover. Ready for a roommate?"

"When you get here, I'll be ready," I answered. "I take it you're on your way?"

"Uh-huh. Are you ready for us?"

"When you get here I'll be ready. What time did you get away?"

"Yesterday Morning, we should be there about four o'clock this afternoon. We spent the night in El Paso and left there about three hours ago." I thought about it; El Paso was about halfway between Dallas and San Diego, they would have had to have started much earlier than they thought they would.

"Today? I thought you were going to get here tomorrow."

"We were, but when we got everything ready earlier than we thought we could, we just decided to go for it."

~

"Gloria thinks they're going to be here late this afternoon," I said to Bug a while later. My mind had already begun to spin the ramifications, remembering that Bug had indicated she was with me for the weekend, including tonight. Although she'd come down from College and spent the weekend before, it had never included Sunday night as she had to get back. Although it had been a surprise when I found Bug Friday night, knowing that Gloria was arriving Monday hadn't appeared to be a problem. Now with her staying a day longer than she ever had before, and Gloria arriving a day earlier than expected, it appeared that Jim's Bed and Breakfast might be over-booked. I knew she and Janet had both indicated that Gloria told them she did not want to stop or interfere with our relationships, but was I going to kick Bug out of my bed because Gloria was going to be sharing it for the next few months? It was a bit awkward to think I'd have to tell her to take another bedroom and she could move in with me tomorrow.

"Uh-huh, I heard," Bug nodded, "and I guess that settles that."

"Settles what?" I looked over at her befuddled.

"I was wondering if you'd be upset if I didn't stay with you tonight and stayed with Janet instead."

"Oh." The thoughts whirled in my head, everything seemed to be aligning and falling in place, but usually when everything falls in place without having to work on it, I've forgotten something. I didn't come up with anything. "I was thinking I might have to ask Gloria to use the guest room tonight. That might have been a bit awkward."

"Now you just have to fill my Uncle Jimmy fix and fuck me silly this afternoon. After we've made a big wet spot on your bed we'll strip it and put on clean sheets for the two of you tonight and I'll go spend the night with Janet!"

"God, I love you, Bug." I pulled her to me and kissed her, again running my hands over her bare bottom before sliding up to cup her breasts. She returned the kiss, her hand sliding down to my cock and squeezing.

"I know, and I love you too." She pulled out of my grasp, spun around and headed for the bedroom. "I'm going to go put on the other bikini, so I don't ruin the tan lines."

I finished cleaning up the kitchen just in time to sense Bug returning from the bedroom. I heard her step into the laundry room and pull open the towel drawer. I followed her in, greeted by a naked backside bending to pull out towels. She straightened up just as I reached for her and twisted out of my grasp with a laugh. "Come on," she said, "you can molest me outside." She pushed the door open and headed out; I pulled my running shorts and t-shirt off, leaving them on top of the dryer and followed her outside.

"Didn't want to ruin your tan huh?" I questioned after finishing spreading out the towel next to hers which she'd spread in the sun. She didn't acknowledge my question, just handed me the suntan lotion and rolled over to lay face down. She lifted her hair off her shoulders, leaving her backside completely naked except for the bikini strings.

"Don't you think that tan shadows are sexy? When you're all white where your bikini's been and all tanned everywhere else?' I had to admit, with just the short time the day before that we'd been out, she had begun to tan. She hadn't gotten a lot of sun the previous day, but apparently enough to slightly change her color as I could tell where she was slightly brown; moving a string or the cloth just a little bit and I could tell the difference. I carefully fit the material and strings back into the same spots.

"How much do those college boys like it when you wear this little number?' I asked a moment later when she'd rolled onto her back, face up to let me do her front. I'd started at her neck and chest and my fingers were working the edges of the "bra cups" if you could call those tiny bits of nipple cover that. I didn't at the moment caress her nipples; refraining, I just made sure all of her exposed skin had lotion on it.

She cocked her head and looked over her sunglasses at me. "Are you jealous Uncle Jimmy?" she asked in response.

"Not at all, just wondering if the boys at school like your sexy body as much as I do." I had her arm in both hands spreading lotion on it.

"It's brand new; I got it just for you and Janet. Mostly you."

"Hmm. Really," I said. Although I guess that technically that word could have been a question, I said it more as a confirmation. I'd completed her arm and moved back to her belly, slowly massaging the lotion everywhere. Reaching her crotch my fingers traced the edge of her thong, across the top edge where her apparently hairless look was belied by the feel of some sharp prickles of her pubic hairs just beginning to grow back, and then down the edges into the creases of legs and down the near leg. Two handed I even coated her feet, needlessly rubbing between every toe, massaging her foot as much as putting lotion on it. I shifted myself to her other side after completing her first leg and reversed my direction, working back up her body and finishing with her second arm. I moved back over her onto my towel and lay down next to her. Wordlessly she sat up and took the bottle of lotion and started at my head and neck spread it on my naked back.

"You've got a nice ass, Uncle Jimmy," she said, her hands spreading lotion on my buns. "Rock hard, is that from running?"

"Pretty much, I don't use a gym that much. Sometimes when I'm traveling and in some sketchy place where I'm not sure it's safe for a road run I'll use a gym, but most of the time it's from running." Her fingers pushed slightly into the crack of my butt, not quite pushing hard enough to touch my anus.

"Have you ever wanted to fuck my ass?"

"I've wondered what it would be like," I answered truthfully.

"Janet says she likes it sometimes. Have you fucked her ass yet?"

"Yeah." I didn't miss that the wording indicated "yet", that if I hadn't, sometime I would. Interesting.

"Oh." Her hands continued to move downward, her fingers grazing my balls as she worked lotion into my thighs, "I didn't know that."

"She'd tell you that?"

"She tells me everything."

"It wasn't all that long ago. We did it to celebrate her anniversary with Rob." She'd reached my feet and was working lotion into mine just as I had hers. "Are you interested in it?" I didn't specify what "it" was, but she knew.

"Not today." Not today, meaning that someday she wanted me to fuck her ass, just not today. At least that's how I reasoned it.

"You should probably compare notes with Janet. She had a lot of tricks to make it successful." I didn't say any more.

~

Gloria and Melissa actually didn't arrive until almost 6. Traffic returning from the weekend in the desert had slowed them down. Bug had held out hoping to meet & greet them before she left but had agreed to have dinner with Janet and had left about an hour before they arrived. Gloria brought in a suitcase and left it in the hall instead of taking it to my room. I went out and helped carry the remaining bags in and, rather than set them in the hall, took them to my room. If Gloria had any doubt that she was staying in my bedroom and bed that should have eliminated them.

Dinner and some wine and both Melissa and Gloria were ready for bed. The first guest bedroom, (actually they were all guest bedrooms anymore) is where Melissa had set her small (as she was going to fly home the following day) overnight bag. I made no presumptions about sleeping arrangements and neither did she. By 10 pm we were all in bed, and although one of my lovers had moved into my bed for the next couple of months, that night we cuddled and talked, and fell asleep before having sex. Bug and Janet had about worn me out over the previous 48 hours, so it was just as well.

~

I awoke at dawn with my arm draped over Gloria's shoulder, her hand holding mine to her breast. I tried to gently pull away, but her hand clamped down. She may not have been awake, but she was aware enough to hold me when I tried to pull away. Holding my hand to her breast, it wasn't long before my hands and fingers were doing more than just resting against her, and the more I played the more she responded. She pushed her bottom back against my crotch and my growing erection; eventually when she reached back between us to grip my cock I knew that she'd come fully awake. She pulled her upper body away from me, angling her bottom and pussy back against me, and raising one leg, pulled me forward to guide me in place. I wrapped her lower leg between mine, using the leverage to push myself into her from behind.

It was a slow, leisurely fuck. She'd been warm and wet enough for me to penetrate without too much effort. As I slowly pulled all the way out until just my cock head was inside her and then slowly slid back in until I was forcing my crotch against her bottom, her arousal continued to increase. I could sense her desire to increase the tempo, but I kept it slow and methodical, even when her hand came over her back to grip my hip and bottom to force me to speed up my actions. Her upper leg rose even more; her angle twisted to give me a better angle. She came the first time when her hand slid between her legs to play with her clit, but still I continued slow and methodical. As I approached orgasm I was in sync with her second go around and we came virtually together, Gloria shuddering and gasping.

"Oh My God, Oh My God, Jim! That was so good.... So good." She said nothing, I could sense her heartbeat diminishing just as mine was. "That was a really nice way to wake up," she said a few minutes later, my nearly shrunken cock still partially inside her, her hand reaching onto my hip to caress me.

"Yeah, it was. Debs used to like that position when I woke her up to make love as it's easy to fall back asleep."

"I can see that." She sounded somewhat sleepy herself.

"Why don't you?" I asked, "I can tell you're still tired."

"Uhmmm," is all she said.

I stayed in place, listening to her breathing growing deeper; finally, when my now flaccid cock fell from her, I slowly eased back. She flinched, her hand still on my hip, but she relaxed and rolled a bit more onto her stomach. I slipped out of bed; Mellissa's bedroom door was closed and the house totally quiet as I went out for my run.

~

I eased the door to the laundry room open quietly and immediately detected something to let me know someone was up. Melissa was sitting in a kitchen chair, her legs pulled up under her, wearing a robe and sipping a cup of coffee. Just like her mother, she had added French Vanilla creamer which I could smell along with the coffee as I entered.

"What," she asked with a false pout as I stepped into view. I realized where she was sitting she had been able to see through the kitchen window and over the pool. "You didn't want to do your naked pool boy routine for me too? Too bad, mom says you're quite entertaining."

"You're two days too late," I responded, grabbing a cup and pouring myself some coffee. "I do the pool cleaning every Saturday, but I swim naked virtually every day. Besides, it's still a bit cool outside this morning."

"It's a very private yard, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Mom said it was." I heard a shuffling noise in the hall just as she said this.

"Mom said what was?" Gloria said stepping into the kitchen.

"The yard, you said it was quite private."

"Uhmm, yes, it is," she said, sliding up next to me and putting her arm around me. I turned toward her, and we kissed. "It's perfect for lying out in the sun and working on an all-over tan. We'll have to try it later," she said, relinquishing her hug of me and turning toward the coffee pot. I turned toward her to get a refill of coffee for myself when I heard my cell phone ring. Being a Monday, I felt a bit more need to pay attention to the electronic tether, even though I'd told them I was taking Monday off. Setting my cup on the counter I headed down the hall, getting to the phone just in time to answer but without enough time to see who was calling.

"Hello, this is Jim," I said, searching for my ear piece so I didn't have to hold the phone. It would ordinarily have been a no-brainer to know that this was a business call, but for once I would have been wrong.

"Jim? It's Jen."

"Jen?" I repeated, recognizing the voice, but not placing it. Jen? Who did I know named Jen?"

"Jenny," she repeated, "You mean..."

"Jenny!" I exclaimed cutting her off. Jenny as in Jenny and Bill, Debs and my former neighbors, and our former lovers. Jenny and Bill had come out for Debs funeral, and we'd talked every week or so at first. Over time it became every month or so, and then as I'd settled my grieving, somehow, I hadn't needed their old friendship so close and now it had been months, perhaps approaching two years since we'd even talked. "How are you?... Where are you? Why are you calling on a Monday?"

"We're on vacation. That long all summer vacation we always talked about doing? Well, we finally did it. We're in Wyoming, gradually heading your way. How would you like to have a motorhome parked in your lower lot for a few days?

I was ecstatic to hear from them. They planned on being at my place about 10 days later and thought they could stay for about a week. It was just Bill and Jenny; they'd already been on the road for over a month. "So it's just the two of you?" I queried, wondering about Sara, knowing that she probably didn't have the time or ability to take off for a full summer.

No sooner did I ask about Sara than my memory exploded with remembering the last time I'd seen Sara, and the time that she'd spent with Debs and me. It had been nearly the same time of year; Bill and Jenny and Sara, their daughter had flown in and stayed with us. Debs and Jenny had arranged a National Nude Day pool party, where everyone except Sara had gotten naked, at least during the party.

Just the thought of Sara had my cock expanding in my pants. She'd come with her parents, unknown to me, but with the agreement between everyone else that I was to be her birthday present. Her present for her 18th birthday. I couldn't help but smile wryly to myself at the memory. All day long on National Nude Day Sara had remained clothed, or at least had maintained her green string bikini that had officially kept her from being outright nude. And then that night, just after midnight which officially made it her birthday, she'd asked me to seduce her as her 19th birthday present, complete with the complicity of my wife and her mother and the grudging acceptance of the situation from her father, who had warned me he'd cut my cock off and shove it down my throat if I harmed his baby daughter. She'd kept talking about her 19th birthday, but when I remembered that my son had turned 18 just a few weeks before, and she was the same age, I called her on it. Her explanation of her birthday being the day she was born on, and that what everyone referred to as the 1st birthday, was actually the 2nd birthday, but the first birthday anniversary, had cleared it up -- as of midnight this luscious, breathtakingly beautiful woman was officially 18 years old. Debs had agreed that I could teach her to be a lover, but she had to be 18 first. She'd kept her bikini on all day, making no attempt to seduce or be seduced until after midnight. Debs and Jenny had basically delivered me to the bedroom when I protested, and left us alone, spending the rest of that night with Bill in the other room. I'd ended up taking her virginity that night, only the second virgin I'd ever slept with. Although officially she was a virgin, she wasn't totally inexperienced, with boys or girls, and a lone night with me turned into a week with Debs and me when her parents flew home. The three of us had shared our bed, with Debs and Sara getting it on more than Sara and me as I went to work during the week and Debs was off for the summer and stayed home with Sara. But that was several years previous, and although we'd talked over the years, we'd never gotten together again.

"Well, actually yes, it's the two of us in the motorhome, but Sara is going to try and fly out and join us the week we're at your place, at least if you don't mind."

If I don't mind... I inwardly chuckled to myself.

"Oh absolutely!" I responded without thinking, and then suddenly realized what hadn't been said. "Uh, Jenny, I just need you to know, uhm, my girlfriend Gloria from Texas is here... she um... moved in - yesterday."

"Oh."

The dead silence on the phone begged for more explanation. "It's not permanent, she's on a temporary transfer to San Diego and I told her she could stay with me. Just so you know, she knows all about us. You, me, the four of us, Sara." I thought about it, even as I said it I realized it wasn't quite true, "Well, maybe not Sara, I don't think I've ever mentioned her but not as if I was hiding it, it just hasn't come up."

"Oh." There it was again, that single word that says so much. It was only momentary before she said, "Would you rather we don't come?"

"Not at all, I want you to come and meet her... and perhaps some others."

"Who?"

"Why don't we leave that until you get here? It's sort of a long story."

"Ok, it's a deal. Does it come with juicy details?"

"Maybe. You know I'm not one to kiss and tell, but if they want to share details..."

Jenny laughed. "Done! We'll call you when we're a day or two out, ok?"

"Sounds good. It'll be almost like old times." Debs image popped into my mind, she had a smile on her face.

~

I realized afterward that I had a bit of trepidation about the four of them meeting. Obviously, Melissa and Gloria knew each other and had shared bed time with me, as had Bug and Janet, but the four of them meeting? I needn't have worried, when Bug and Janet showed up late morning, it seemed that within seconds it was as if they were all old friends. Within minutes they were exiting to the pool, I excused myself to do a small bit of work. Even though I'd officially taken the day off, being it was a Monday I had a few things I needed to do.

A few things turned into a couple of hours, and I was almost done when Bug came in alone to interrupt me. She had on her barely-there bikini and didn't care that I was almost done with what I was doing. When I didn't immediately push back and pay full attention to her, she sidled her way between me and the desk top, pushing me back in my chair.

"Uncle Jimmy are you ignoring me?" she said with a giggle, straddling my legs and making it impossible for me to do anything else. I tried of course, leaned to one side pretending to try and see around her.

"I obviously can't ignore you, I can't see around you." Her arms went around my neck.