Executive Platinum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost like Christmas, huh?" I said quietly. My hand fell naturally just below her armpit on the side of her boob. Cupping my hand slightly it filled with her breast, although I just squeezed without searching out her nipple.

"Yeah," she whispered. Turning her head, she nuzzled my neck below my ear and inhaled. "This is what I've always imagined, sitting in this chair with you, your hands on me...." She turned slightly; with my arm against the back of the chair it shifted her breast, so I could feel her nipple. "I wonder, do you smell like your chair or does your chair smell like you?"

"Interesting question, why?"

"When I sit in this chair the smell always reminds me of you."

"Seems to me I almost always had to get you to move out of "my chair" so I could sit down."

"Yeah, but I almost always sat in your lap afterward."

"That you did." She snuggled in a bit closer; turning, her breast more perfectly filling my hand, I let my fingers caress and squeeze her nipple. "You always had sexual feelings about me?"

"Not always, but pretty much since puberty. Whenever we'd been over I'd always go home and masturbate imagining it was you doing it to me."

"And I never knew." I took a sip of my Cognac, remembering the days before Debs had died, when we were a family. The boys had been home, Debs always loved to entertain, and often we'd have family get-togethers in this very room; birthdays and special occasions, funerals and weddings, holidays and sometimes "just because." Most years we had Christmas morning at our house, some spending the night, others arriving early on Christmas morning. Bug's mom, my sister Gayle, and her siblings; sometimes Jenny and Bill who weren't family but although most didn't know it, we were mutual lovers. Often time family friends joined us. Thinking back, I realized that we really hadn't had a party at my house since Debs died.

"Did you ever have sexual feelings for me?" Bug played back my own question at me.

"As a child? Not in the least, it never even crossed my mind. Truthfully, never before last Christmas."

"That was so much fun. When did you start thinking about me?"

"Me?" I thought back and remembered the long trip up in the snow. "We were in the car when you turned and snuggled against the door to sleep. Your sweatpants pulled down showing the top of your panties, the top of your thong, and, well, my imagination began to wonder what it would be like to be with a hot little co-ed like you. And then they pulled down a bit more and I could tell your bottom was bare and there wasn't much to your thong, and then you shifted a bit and it moved, showing that you'd been in the sun with a thong, with bare buns..."

Bug giggled, "So I was well on the way to seducing you without you even knowing it?"

"Oh my god Bug -- you were torturing me. Everything in my upbringing said I shouldn't be even thinking about a family member like that. My conscious kept telling me to not even think about it, and then I'd look over and there you were, showing off that fine sexy ass." I slipped my hand from her breast down to her bottom; she cooed and snuggled against me a bit more. Remembering her ass exposed on the trip to Colorado suddenly brought something to mind.

"Hey."

"Hey what?"

"I just remembered something. You said that I would have seen in Colorado the thong swimsuit that had tanned your bottom except that it was in your bag which you'd forgotten. But when I was seeing your bottom, there was a white triangle of skin at the top, like Janet's did, and the one you wore today didn't have anything except strings. The one today wasn't the one from Christmas."

Bug laughed out loud, "So you really were checking out my ass quite extensively were you?" Her hand slid down my belly and onto my pants and cock. "You're right, that one is still in your box beside your bed. Maybe I'll wear that for you tomorrow."

"And this one? Where did it come from?"

"Janet and I were shopping on line and I saw this one. It wasn't quite what she wanted, so when we found hers, I bought this one."

"That see through material was her idea?"

"Uh-huh. She said that when she had her affair with the married couple, Lori and Tom, that she'd discovered how sexy see-through is when she was playing one weekend with the kids in the sprinkler wearing shorts and a white blouse without a bra and it turned on Tom and Lori and her. When she said she wanted something semi see through, I told her about the material that turns sheer when wet. That was all her choice."

"She told you all about Lori and Tom?"

"I think we've told each other all about everything we've ever done and with whom."

"So where did you wear that other bikini, the one you tanned your ass with?" I squeezed her bum and then slid my hand forward onto her hip. Her leg moved a bit; whether intentional or not, it opened up her pussy to my touch. I didn't move just yet but knew that we'd be having another tryst tonight before we fell asleep.

"Palm Springs. We all chipped in and rented a house in Palm Springs for the weekend."

"All you girls and your boyfriends?"

"Actually, it was just the girls from the sorority. Some had boyfriends, but we didn't take them along."

"I thought you said you'd been going to the beach wearing that."

"I didn't say that. I haven't actually been to the beach during school, there isn't enough time. Even a weekend in Palm Springs had a lot of time spent studying while lying in the sun. Enough so that I got a nicely tanned bottom."

"Hmm," I responded, "a house full of hot and horny sorority girls at a private house in Palm Springs for the weekend, and nobody having sex? What's the world coming to?"

"I... didn't say that either," Bug whispered, a bit sheepishly.

"What did you say?" I questioned, thinking back and realizing I'd assumed a lot of things, but she may not have ever said them.

"Remember when I told you about the fantasy bet?"

"Try to see how many of everyone's sexual fantasies you could make happen before the end of the year?"

"Yeah."

"What about it?"

"That was the weekend it happened, that we all opened the box and tried to figure out whose fantasy was whose. We all got there early Friday except for one girl that didn't get off work until later in the evening and came out on her own, but we opened the box and read all the fantasies that night." She paused and after a moment asked, "Do you know what a daisy chain is?"

This seeming change of subject caught me by surprise. I didn't see anything about what a daisy chain had to do with a sorority weekend. In my field, a daisy chain is where electrical things are linked together, such as connecting a device to a power source, and then continue connecting other similar devices together like a necklace of daisies all "chained" together. What happens to one, happens to all.

"Yeah," I answered, "it's where a bunch of devices are connected together so that when..." I stopped, my dim-witted brain suddenly realizing what she was saying.

"I didn't tell you about one of the fantasies at Christmas, the first one we made happen."

"Let me guess," I said, not really intending to guess as I knew she was going to tell me. I slipped my hand from her hip to her crotch feeling the fire burning through the crotch of her panty. My hand pushed against her sex, her leg spread a little further inviting me to continue.

"We'd opened up all the fantasies and begun to guess. I think I told you the girl from the ranch in Arizona was the first one we all figured out. We spent most of Saturday sunning and studying and making guesses and explaining ourselves. Guesses like "I think Suzy must want to do her brother." Everyone would then say why they agreed or disagreed, and Suzy was allowed to say anything she wanted to throw them off. If it was her fantasy, she might say "Oooh! Gross! My Brother?" whereas if it wasn't her fantasy she might say "Oh my god! How'd you guess that?" to lead everyone off. Anyway, the fantasy I didn't tell you about was for a daisy chain. Most of us didn't initially have a clue what a daisy chain was, but someone said it was group sex with everybody giving and receiving oral sex at the same time. So, by Saturday night, most of us had a pretty good inkling of who had which fantasy and we had the "reveal" that night. After we'd all figured out what fantasy belonged to whom, the older girls said we should make a pact to help everyone achieve their fantasy before the end of the year."

"You mean, before the end of the college year, like two weeks ago?"

"Right, like two weeks ago," she agreed.

"But the daisy chain you made happen that weekend." I stated it as fact.

"The daisy chain happened that night. After we made the pact to help everyone else achieve their fantasy, we all agreed that we were all in, no backing out. And then one of the girls said that we should start it right then, we might never have another opportunity to achieve a daisy chain."

"That was the girl whose fantasy it was?"

"No, actually it was one of the other girls, although everyone knew she'd had girlfriends and boyfriends both."

"Seems a bit awkward, were all of these girls gay or bisexual?"

"No, not at all. Definitely some are gay and some are bi, and made no bones about it; others had never done anything except heterosexual and weren't sure they wanted to. But, we all agreed that we'd all agreed, so when someone suggested we draw numbers, that 2 would go down on 1, 3 would go down on 2 and so on until we got to the last number where #1 would go down on them, it made it easy. And, we made a daisy chain fantasy come true that first night. We had a couple of other girls that had fantasized about a lesbian encounter, so that happened that night too."

"Was it fun?"

"A couple of girls were a bit squeamish to begin with, but we agreed that everyone had to achieve orgasm and I think everyone did. I think everyone's squeamishness disappeared after a first orgasm, realizing it didn't matter whether it was a girlfriend or boyfriend that had gotten them off. Afterward someone said we all had to reverse direction and return the favor to our previous giver. After that -- well there were some that slept together that night, others that didn't, and nobody said anything either way. "

"So how many of the fantasies happened this last year?"

"Most of them," she answered. My hand had been playing with the bottom of her nightie, my fingers tracing around the top of her panty, my middle finger under the edge. Now as I slipped my hand inside her panty, the heat and moisture from her sex told me just exactly how aroused she was again. "My God Uncle Jimmy, you turn me on..."

"Ummm, you turn me on too, my little Bug. Tell me about the fantasies, which ones got completed?"

"Maybe all except the horse. She and a couple of her closer girlfriends went back to the ranch one weekend to make it happen, but it didn't. They got as close as her touching a stallion's erection with her hand, but then she decided that she didn't really want to complete that fantasy. "

"Yeah, that one is really kinky. Although there have been people that had sex with animals before, a horse is pretty extreme. Certainly not my thing."

"Mine either. Hmmm. Let's see. Remember the girl that wanted to suck her brother? She was supposed to take a girlfriend home with her, supposedly to set him up with a blind date as she'd seen his picture and wanted to date him. They set it all up and then when she went home she said the other girl hadn't been able to come with her. She said that rather than stiff him, she'd go out with her brother for the night as his date. They did, and afterward she said he should take her where he took his girlfriends. He pretended he didn't know where she was talking about, but she took him where his little hideout was, and then she told him that she had seen him with his girlfriends before and if he was her date for the night, that she could suck his cock as good as any of his girlfriends could and did. At least, that's what she claimed."

"How'd that work out?"

"I don't know, never heard anything bad coming from it. I don't know whether they ever did anything more or not."

"Did you believe her?"

"I guess. I had no reason not to, and after the daisy chain, I think we were all pretty honest."

"What were some of the others?"

"Remember the one that wanted to do her youth pastor? Apparently, that wasn't that hard; she just asked him, since she wasn't in his youth group anymore, if he'd like to go out with her, and he said yes. He apparently was quite prim and proper, right up until the end of the date. She'd driven to his house, and when he said it was getting late she said she was planning on spending the night and didn't have anywhere to be before the next day." Bug suddenly took a sharp intake of breath and twitched, I could tell I'd touched her clit quite well. "Uhm, that's so nice."

"Tell me more."

"Uhmmm," she didn't say anything for a moment. "Oh, remember the one whose parent's neighbor had been propositioning her? She did it. That was even before us, but I didn't know it. She was home for Thanksgiving and he was at a party her parents were putting on. She said he never made a pass when anyone could hear, so she made sure to give him an opportunity, and he did. When he propositioned her, she just said that she thought she was out of his price range, but if he had a thousand dollars and his own condoms, she would be his for the night. She said she didn't think it was going to happen, it had shut him up completely and he'd stayed away from her for the rest of the night, but on Saturday she saw him in his yard as she was pulling out of the driveway, and when she went by he indicated for her to stop. He leaned into the window and palmed her a wad of hundreds and told her that instead of going back to the University on Sunday, she needed to plan on telling everyone she was going back early on Saturday night. He told her that for a thousand bucks he expected 24 hours, so she could either go back Sunday night or she could stay and spend Sunday night too -- but he wasn't going to pay her for Sunday night, and then told her to meet him at the Downtown Hilton at 4 on Saturday. She said it turned her on just like she thought it would, but she didn't do it just once. She goes home once a month without telling anyone and he pays her a thousand dollars for the two nights."

"Wow. So now she's his high-priced call girl?"

"Yeah, but not just his. After the second time, he told her he had some friends that were interested in her too. She told him no at first, then as she thought about it, decided if she could do him, why not them too? She told him she would, but it was $1000 per night, and just overnight, not 24 hours, and they'd have to come to her area as there was no way she was driving home every weekend. So once, sometimes twice a week, she ... Oh, Uncle Jimmy, you better stop that..." I stilled my finger, the wetness of her pussy had made it so easy to caress her clit, "Oh shit, Oh My God you're going to have to fuck me." That her hand was holding my erection in my pants seemed to make that obvious.

"As soon as you finish telling me all about your kinky sorority sisters." I flipped my finger over her clit, causing her to flinch once more.

"Bastard."

"You love it."

"Yeah, I do."

"So you were saying, sometimes twice a week...?"

"She stays away once or twice a week, goes home to see her neighbor once a month. She's a finance major and pretty sharp and putting all her money into the stock market. She's got a portfolio of about a hundred K, and she hasn't even been doing this for but about half a year."

"All from fucking a randy neighbor who turned out to be a nice guy."

"Well, he also turned out to be a bit kinky. He likes to fuck her in the ass. She said she didn't like it at first, but she says she actually enjoys it now, he can really get her off that way." I rubbed my finger gently around her clit and she quivered again. "You better do me now or I'm going to bite your dick."

I laughed. "You're going to bite my dick anyway, aren't you! Now hurry up, tell me the rest."

"I forget..., Oh you're driving me crazy."

"Wasn't there some group fantasies? Threesomes or something?"

"Oh yeah, Debbie wanted to do it with two guys."

"Debbie?"

"Oh God! Stop that for a minute I can't think." I slipped my hand out of her pussy and panties, and again cupped her breast. "Oh, I wasn't supposed to use names."

"It's ok, I don't know who Debbie is anyway."

"She wanted two guys, and one of the other girls wanted a three way with a girl. They agreed to a four way and they both got what they wanted."

"Sounds like a mutually beneficial solution."

"It was. Debbie and.... and the other girl sometimes get together during the week." I could tell she almost said another of the girls' names. Without my finger driving her to the edge of orgasm, her thinking apparently came back into normalcy quite rapidly. "We had one girl who wanted to be a stripper. She did that, once, but it wasn't what she thought it would be. There were a couple of girls that wanted to go to a nude beach, so we all did as a group."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, there were 8 of us."

"That would have been quite the site," I said, "8 naked hotties on the sand?"

"We did have quite a few guys walking by."

"I'll bet." She didn't say anything for a moment. "Was that it? Everybody's fantasy?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"What do you say we go to bed?"

"Hmmm," she said, turning a bit more into me, her hand squeezing my erection in my pants. Slowly she began slithering backwards, dropping to the floor. "How about I suck your cock first? Teach you that it's not so nice to tease a girl?" Her fingers caught the top of my pajama bottoms, pulling them down, my erection springing free. Taking me in her mouth she used her teeth, gradually biting down. I didn't flinch knowing she really wasn't going to hurt me, even though the sharp edge of her teeth really did begin to hurt. Easing up she teased and sucked, playing with me just as I had her pussy, until she rose up and stuck out her hand. "Come on lover; let's go to bed where you can eat me at the same time."

In bed she didn't stop me from stripping her panties and then her negligee off, seeing her completely naked for the first time all weekend. She came three times, the third time with me. My softening cock was still gripped inside her when I fell asleep.

~

I gently unwound myself from Bugs intertwined legs and arms, slipping backward until I could slide out of the bed, virtually silent, just before dawn. I pulled out my gym shorts and shirt, picking up my shoes and heading for the door when Bug said, "Hurry back." I stepped back to the bed and bent over to kiss her forehead, a smile on her face.

I hadn't run in almost 4 days, 3 by the calendar, but with the almost 48-hour day coming back across the Atlantic and the country, it was really 4. I was stiff and tight, it took a good half an hour before I loosened up enough to pick up the pace. An hour later, the sun over the horizon was driving the fog out of the valley below when I stepped back into the bedroom. This time Bug was sound asleep. After a shower I snuggled back into bed with Bug, unwilling to arouse her until she was ready. Even though her school was over for the semester, I remembered my college days and how any chance to catch up on sleep was warmly welcomed. I must have dozed again, when I next looked at the clock it was well after 9. Perhaps she woke me, but I sensed that Bug was awake. "About ready for some breakfast?"

"I'm starved."

"I'll go make breakfast. Take a shower and I'll have it ready."

Twenty minutes later she joined me in the kitchen dressed again in just a bikini, but not the nearly 'not there' nothing she'd worn the previous day. This had to have been the one that had left the tan lines I'd seen at Christmas. The triangle of cloth above her butt where the strings met would have almost perfectly created the tan lines I'd lusted over, the slightly heavier material over her crotch not showing off her pussy lips and creating a camel toe like the one the day before. I stopped paying attention to the stove just long enough to pull her to me and run my hand over her naked bottom. "This is the one you had in Colorado?" I asked. "I think I recognize where some tan lines come from," I said, bending and giving her a peck of a kiss. "Have a seat, your omelet is ready." I took hers off the stove and set the plate in front of her; two minutes later I had my own done and was stepping up to the table when my cell phone rang. I almost ignored it, but at 10 on a Sunday morning it was an unusual time for me to receive a call. I set the eggs down and walked into the hall, getting there just in time to miss it. "Missed Call: Gloria," showed on the screen. I carried the phone with me back to the table, if it was important she'd call again.