Executive Platinum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Gloria living with me took some adjustment but rapidly turned into being comfortable. I hadn't realized how many bad habits of living as a bachelor I'd picked up but having her there rapidly had me cleaning up my act. When Debs had died I just didn't care about cleaning the house or the shower or the toilets. I'd easily drifted into just not taking the trash out even once a week, not realizing it until the smell became impossible to ignore. There were little things that I'd done living as a bachelor that I now didn't do because she was there. And my life was better for it.

With two of us there, I didn't just open a can of something to eat for dinner but went out of my way to actually make something. When I changed the bed sheets at the end of the week, with Gloria there helping, it happened virtually instantaneously. That we often ended up naked and enjoying them just minutes later made it that much more enjoyable. At least we didn't have to change them again immediately afterward as I did after making love with Bug.

~

Somehow, this year, nothing quite got planned for the Fourth of July. The timing made it an easy four-day weekend if we wanted, and although there were several parties and a cookout in the park on Saturday, we didn't plan anything for my place. Having a home with a gorgeous view over the valley, this was a bit odd, as it seemed that every year we had a house full of people watching the fireworks from my balcony, or at least that's what had happened when I had Debs. The last couple of years I'd not been home for various reasons, including a division meeting in Europe two years before, and getting caught on a job in Argentina the previous year. I'd heard afterward that "my house" had a party without me -- both times.

The 4th of July dawned hot, and then got hotter. It was a day that begged for keeping cool in the pool, and except for mid-day when the sun was blazing down on the yard, that's where we spent several hours. Gloria was already in swimming when I got back from my morning run, and I joined her, floating and talking before going inside for breakfast. Late morning, Janet came over just for a quick dip. Gloria and I joined her, but she didn't stay. She just got wet for a few minutes before heading back home.

Early evening, Gloria and I again were again out in the pool, keeping cool, floating and talking. I heard a car but didn't realize it had pulled into my driveway until I heard a car door shut. I shushed Gloria and cocked my head, listening, when I heard footsteps approaching. "Someone's here," I told her, her eyes getting wide in response. "Don't worry," I told her, "there's nothing wrong with being nude in your own yard and pool. Whoever it is -- if they don't like it, they can leave again."

Seconds later, my sister Gayle and her husband Fred stepped toward the front door without even looking and realizing we were in the pool. "I think he's home," she said, reaching for the doorbell.

"We're in the pool," I said, causing them to both turn towards us with surprise. Gloria had slid deeper so she was neck deep, making her partially invisible, but I knew from experience they both immediately would be able to tell, or at least suspect, that we were naked.

"Oh, you're in the pool!" Gayle said, her glance betraying that she realized she'd found us naked. "Are we the only ones here?"

"Were you expecting someone else?" I asked, wondering what I'd missed.

"I... Well I just assumed there would be a party going on. We've had a fireworks party here for so many years..."

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but I haven't been here for the last two years."

"You're right," she laughed, "your house had a party without you last year. We should have called."

"It's OK, I would have said to just come on over anyway. Fred, Gayle," I said, and then nodded towards Gloria, "This is Gloria, my friend from Texas. She's living with me for a few months while she's in town on a temporary assignment. Gloria, this is my sister Gayle and her husband Fred," and then continuing as an explanation, "You're welcome to join us in the pool, with or without a suit. We obviously chose the latter. I take it you came by to watch the fireworks?" It was probably two hours yet before we'd see those.

"That was what we were planning on."

"Doors open, why don't you put your stuff in the house and join us?"

Fred and Gayle stepped into the house to put their bags down, "What are we going to do?" Gloria asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

"Nothing. They've intruded on us in the privacy of my own home, and if they don't like what they find they're free to leave. If our nudity inconveniences them, then that's their problem. If you're embarrassed, you can get out and get dressed, but I suspect we're going to have two more naked people join us momentarily."

Gayle and Fred both reappeared several minutes later with beach towels wrapped around them confirming, as I suspected, that they'd chosen not to wear suits. I'd never seen my grown sister naked, nor had I ever seen Fred. Gayle walked up to the bench, pulled the towel off and turned back and for the first time ever I saw my sister naked as she stepped down into the pool.

I don't know what their history of nudity was, but it was obvious that neither was fazed at all by joining us. It flashed in my mind that the brothers Fred and Gary and their wives, Judy and Gayle had been lovers together for years -- it wouldn't have surprised me at all to find that on some of their vacations they'd frequented nude beaches or resort. I just glanced their way, not staring, yet mentally recording every detail in a mental snapshot, including that Gayle was looking to see if I was looking.

There was no need to stare, nor did I, but like a snapshot, details stood out in my mind. My sister has always had larger breasts, but it was her pussy that caught my attention. Unlike any of the current women in my life, she had a full, albeit trimmed, bush -- she didn't shave. A scar from a C-section when Bug's brother was born was visible across her belly, and her breasts dominated her upper body. I'm sure they were a full D cup, with large silver-dollar brown areolas and nipples. Fred also didn't shave, and unlike me, wasn't circumcised. I'd been shaving myself ever since Debs had died, and having a naked pubic area now just seemed natural.

Any bashfulness or embarrassment seemed to dissipate almost immediately, within minutes it was a non-factor. Gayle and Fred admitted they'd been to nude beaches on vacation and had even vacationed once at some Caribbean nude resort, so going naked wasn't totally foreign to them, confirming everything I'd thought might have been. We decided that as hot as it had been all day, just hanging out in the pool was good enough until it got dark and the fireworks began. When I offered wine, everyone was agreeable, so I got out to grab the wine and glasses. Neither Gloria nor I had brought towels out with us, they were just inside the laundry room, so there was no covering up for me, nor did I worry about it. I wouldn't have even dried off as warm as it was, but I did before traipsing through the house to my wine closet. I chose a couple of bottles and went back to the kitchen for some plastic glasses. Not the norm for wine at the table, but much better than broken glass around the pool. When I got to the kitchen, I found Gayle already there, looking for plastic glasses.

Unlike me, Gayle had attempted to wrap herself in her towel. It was actually a bit small for a beach towel; even though it was wrapped around her, it barely had enough overlap to tuck in. The tops of her breasts were exposed and even then, it didn't completely cover her crotch. I told her where the glasses were while I got out the cork screw and opened the wine. When she stretched on her tippy toes to get them, the towel pulled up exposing her bottom. A moment later as she bent over to get a tray out of a lower cupboard the towel flopped open completely until she grabbed it and tucked it back in. I picked up both bottles and she picked up the tray and her towel almost immediately slipped again. Grabbing it with one hand she tried to tuck it, but the one end slipped away before she could grab it.

"Isn't that a bit silly?" I asked, "We've been naked together for the last hour."

"We'll yeah, but it was a bit different in the pool."

"Not a whole lot."

She tucked the one end under her arm and started to fish for the opposite end, sort of keeping the towel in front of her, but I stopped her. "Gayle!" I said, spreading my arms so I was standing in front of her, full frontal nude. "Look at me." She stopped, sheepishly looking at my face, and then I saw her eyes drop to my penis. "It's nothing you haven't seen before."

She giggled, "Although a bit less aroused than the last time I saw you."

I shrugged my shoulders, "yeah, well I didn't know that was happening either." I turned back and headed outside hearing Gayle following along.

We were finishing the second bottle of wine when we were startled by the remote "Boom" of fireworks. The pool light had come on before it was dark, controlled by timer, and house accent lighting had also come on early controlled by photocell and we hadn't been paying any attention to how dark it really had gotten. I headed for the front of the house and shut all the lighting off leaving us in complete darkness and stumbling a bit until we could get our eyes adjusted. Luckily there was enough light from the city to move to the balcony, taking only our towels for cover.

Being nude on the balcony isn't something that I normally do. Using the rule that if you can see them, they can see you, I'm normally discrete about where I go unclothed. In my pool or in my home is one thing, and although I have been outside on the balcony naked before (such as the very first time Gloria was at my home) it's only with the lights out such as was the case this night. Even then, it was just due to time having gotten away from us and taking time to find and put clothes on would have caused us to miss a large portion of the fireworks show.

Fred and I wrapped our towels around our waists, so we were sitting on towels when we pulled up the chairs to overlook the valley. Fred got a chair, as did Gloria who slid it up to the railing beside him. I pulled the loveseat out from against the wall to sit on, sliding it to the other side of the patio table. Gloria could have gotten herself a larger towel but hadn't; I thought she would probably have a problem wrapping herself and sitting with her bottom on the towel.

I sat on the edge of the loveseat leaving enough room for Gayle, but she didn't immediately sit, instead standing against the balcony rail overlooking the yard and the valley beyond. Our attention was drawn to the three sets of fireworks visible from this location; one a mere mile away but two others, more remote. The echoing booms from the near site arrived just slightly after the visual display; the booms from the remote sites usually were well after all the explosives had fallen from the sky. Our own "ooh's, and ahh's;" and "Oh! That's nice," and similar responses showed where our attentions were focused.

Gayle watched for several minutes standing at the railing before I saw her turn and look back through the darkness for someplace to sit. Seeing half of the loveseat open, she reached for the chair arm and used it to guide herself to the bench. Even in the dark I could tell her towel barely covered her bottom, and as she gently tugged it down to sit on it rather than the cold metal of the chair, it slipped from around her boobs and came completely loose. Immediately straightening up again she grabbed the towel and re-tucked it, which if anything lifted the bottom end higher as I could see the edge of her butt cheeks. As she tried to sit again, pulling the towel down immediately caused the same disaster to occur. I giggled and stood up. "Here," I said, unwrapping my own towel from around my waist and spreading it on the bench before sitting back down myself, now totally exposed.

"Thanks," she said, once again trying to sit, this time without trying to adjust the towel, but it didn't matter. As soon as she pinched the end of the towel slightly under her butt, it popped loose and fell again leaving her boobs uncovered.

"Face it, Gayle," I laughed, and whispered "either your boobs are too big, or your towel is too small."

"It's never been a case of the towel being too small," she whispered in return. She tried again to lift the towel to cover her tits but sitting on the end it didn't move. She raised her butt again, lifted the towel up and managed to cover herself, but this time when she sat it left her pussy bare. Apparently, this was preferable to sitting topless next to her brother.

"I never thought your boobs were too big," I whispered again, momentarily leaning closer as I did.

"Yeah, but you were already gone by that time," she answered.

"Not totally. You were around quite a bit when I got back from the Marines. You and all your hot girlfriends."

"I thought you said you never noticed..."

"I didn't say that, and besides -- it was hard not to notice Shirley McMarten, or at least to not notice her boobs."

Gayle giggled and turned to look at me, her towel once again untucking and falling. She grabbed it again and then just shook her head. "Fuck it," she said, just letting go, the towel dropping to around her waist. "Want to see my boobs?"

"I've been seeing them all evening anyway," I answered. I glanced up just as several thunderous explosions and flashes of pure white lit up the sky. "And they are quite nice." She turned and looked at my face her eyes turning down to my crotch before she looked back at the fireworks.

"I like the hairless look," she turned and needlessly whispered to me. I could hear Gloria and Fred's voices, but not what they were saying. "How long have you been shaving?"

"Since Debs died."

"Because she died?" She whispered, not comprehending the answer.

"Not because she died, but she had asked me to shave everything before she died so I did it for her. I've grown to like it." She looked back at the fireworks, the patio deck suddenly lighting almost as if in daylight from the grand finale exploding in the valley below. The lights stopped, the thunder of the explosions suddenly ending five seconds later leaving us in the dark and seemingly surreal silence. A barking dog, cheers and claps echoed from the valley below, gradually drifting away to be replaced by the sounds of starting car engines and reflected headlights from the road. Hidden only by darkness, we would have been seen by the strangers on the street below in the daylight. As it was, nobody knew we were there.

By unspoken mutual agreement we stood and moved the chairs back into position. "It's time for us to go," Gayle said, reaching out with one arm to pull me to her. "Thanks for letting us intrude on your evening." I turned toward her, she stepped into me, giving me a hug, her naked body against mine.

"Thanks for coming, sis," I responded. It was just a quick hug, but the first time I'd ever touched my naked sister. Stepping back, we turned toward Fred and Gloria, Gayle giving Gloria a quick hug also, Fred just said goodbye with a handshake.

I stepped inside and flipped the pool light back on, the light sending shimmering shadows up the walls, giving us just enough light to find the door. I wrapped my towel around myself again while Fred and Gayle disappeared inside. I went and shut the pool pump off for the night while Gloria just waited, Fred and Gayle reappearing redressed moments later. We walked them to the driveway, just saying goodbyes.

"So, you guys are in?" Gloria asked. An affirmative "You bet, we'll come" came in reply from Gayle just before her car door shut. I didn't have to ask to know they were coming for the party.

~

"Are we going to have sex with them?" Gloria asked Thursday afternoon after the call came in that Bill and Jenny were two hours away. During the call I realized I'd forgotten to get the steaks out of the freezer that I'd planned on, and I'd just walked back into the bedroom where Gloria was brushing her hair and putting on a little bit of makeup.

"I.... I don't know. Do you want to have sex with them?"

"I don't even know them."

"So -- what makes you ask?"

"If you and Debs were lovers with them..."

"Am I expecting that you and I and will be lovers with them also?"

"Yeah, I mean..."

"Gloria, think about it. Have I ever pushed you into having sex with me, or anyone?" I paused and could tell she was thinking about it. "Who was it that set the rules our very first time?"

"Well, you were the one parading around naked...." She giggled.

"But that isn't sex, it just lets you see my sex organs. Who was it who wanted to watch me masturbate?"

"Me."

"And who was it who was sunbathing topless, purposely wearing panties so that I could get into them on Sunday morning?"

"Me."

"And when someone got so carried away the night before that she wanted to fuck, even though she'd set the rule that said not until a second date, who put the kibosh on that and told her to go to bed and play with herself?"

"You."

"Ok, so why would you think that I would decide whether we share ourselves with them or not?"

"Because you did before? Are you going to tell her you don't want to?"

"Not at all. I'm not going to worry about it." I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her.

"You don't want to do her?" She asked, looking up into my face, puzzled.

"I didn't say that at all. I'm just going to let it play out. Yes, Bill and Debs and Jenny and I were a foursome, we shared in just about every way possible, but that's not you and me and Jenny and Bill. If you're asking would I fuck Jenny again, the answer is yes, in a heartbeat. But at the same time, whether we do or not isn't just a decision between you and me, it's a decision between the four of us. If it's going to happen, OK. If it's not going to happen, then I also know I've got one hot lady who will share my bed tonight and anymore it's all I can do to keep her and her friend across the street and a few other open-minded ladies happy."

"But... how will we know?"

"How do we ever know? How did Steve and Mary know that the first time we met, you didn't want to, but, later on, we got together? You'll know, you'll get the vibes, you'll give the vibes. If it works out, it works out, and if not -- it doesn't. Did you know that I found you attractive on the plane when we met?"

"I suspected it."

"You knew, but your morals didn't want you to admit it. What was the difference between me, someone you were sitting next to and ended up having sex with a just couple of days later, and some dweeb you were going to meet that night for sex and ended up walking away from?"

She looked at me for a moment before answering. "He was a liar, a cheat and there was absolutely no physical or mental attraction at all."

"I've found the mental attraction is more important than the physical. A beautiful woman that's also a nut job is a turn off from the start. A less beautiful woman that I set up a rapport with, that I bond with mentally, can easily talk me into her bed if she wants."

"So you'll sleep with anyone?"

"No, I just said I wouldn't sleep with anyone."

"But you said you'd sleep with any woman that you had a mental bond with?"

"Who wanted to. Just like anything it's a two-way street, and there have been a lot of amazing women that I've never touched in any way as they didn't want it."

"And you think I wanted it?"

"That first weekend?"

"Yeah..."

"You were a woman in rut, a woman in heat. You dressed sexy, you oozed pheromones. How do you think I knew you were, how did I say it? Going for a walk on the wild side?"