Executive Platinum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you gave me your business card, hoping to seduce me?"

"I gave you my business card because you were headed for trouble and didn't even realize it."

"What do you think, are they coming here thinking..."

"Thinking that we'll play with them? I would say they're like me, they're thinking it's a possibility. They offered to stay away, and I absolutely invited them, so they know it's a possibility."

"What if Bill tries to ... what if Bill makes a pass at me?"

"Bill won't make a pass at you unless you let him know that you're interested. I would bet that Jenny is more likely to make a pass at you first."

"Really?" she looked surprised.

"Really. Although except for Debs and me, I have no first-hand knowledge of her personal life and preferences, just what they've told us." Gloria hugged me close, and then looked up, her face asking for a kiss. I bent to her face, and the hot and lusty kiss that greeted me said she wanted more. We played, and when we were done and cleaned up it was barely before Bill and Jenny arrived.

~

By the time we got dinner and a couple of bottles of wine done, with their long day of travel they were bushed and ready for bed. Bill had wanted to golf, so I had an early tee time scheduled for the following day, so we just went to bed; Bill and Jenny to their motor home, and Gloria and me to ours. There was no hint of a desire for anything else from any of us.

Bill and I were up and out right at dawn, leaving both Gloria and Jenny sleeping. When we got home, Jenny and Gloria, Janet and Bug were all by the pool, somewhat of a surprise as I didn't think Bug was going to be back until the next day. All four had swimsuits on for once. Bug and Janet were both still wearing their barely their bikinis, working on their tan lines, Gloria and Jenny both had fuller coverage bikinis. Janet I'd seen naked recently, her tan nicely accenting the white parts; Bug I assumed was the same, I just hadn't seen her naked recently, but her skin was nicely tanned. That Gloria had a bikini on somewhat surprised me, I didn't even know that she'd brought one with her, but it did make sense. Although she didn't need one in the privacy of our yard, certainly if we went elsewhere or somewhere in public she would, and living with me for three months, the chances of that were good. I had to stop and think where my own suit was, I hadn't worn it in quite some time but was fairly certain it was in a drawer.

That all four ladies were not naked said something about the dynamics of the group. I immediately thought the worst, but when Bug jumped up and came over to hug me and get introduced to Bill, it was the body language between Janet and Gloria and Jenny that I noticed more, indicating that they were all getting along quite well with no indications of any problems in their relations.

Janet and Bug left and went back to Janet's place early afternoon, promising to be back in the morning to help prepare food for the party, leaving the four of us. I cooked hamburgers for dinner, just something simple, of which the wine seemed to be as popular as the food. Gloria and Jenny were getting along fabulously, talking and sharing just the way that Debs and Jenny used to. Although there hadn't been any indication of sexual tension or jealousy between Gloria and Bill and Jenny, there was definitely a smoldering heat between Jenny and me. Her eyes had caught mine a couple of times, a lingering look that said she had sex on her mind. When she said she was going to take a shower to get ready for bed there still hadn't been any definite indications of what was going to happen. I knew Bill was perfectly fine with me fucking his wife, but I hadn't picked up anything between him and Gloria. When I got up and picked up Jenny's empty wine glass and mine took them to the kitchen sink, Gloria followed me in with hers and Bills.

"Jenny is hoping you'll go in and wash her back," she whispered in my ear, putting her arms around me from behind.

"She said that?"

"This afternoon."

"Hmmm. And they say that guys talk."

"She is beautiful."

"Uh huh. So? What about you and Bill?"

"Bill and I will be ok, we've got a little bit of getting acquainted to do..."

~

The bathroom door was open when I got there, Jenny sitting on the counter beside the sink. "Took you long enough," she said as I stepped in. Her arms went around my neck, mine went behind her back.

"I wasn't sure about Bill and Gloria."

"Neither is Bill."

"Really? Gloria said they had to do a little getting acquainted.

"Yeah, but you know Bill, he always wants a relationship first." I ran my hands up her back while she stared into my eyes. "It's been a long time."

"Too long."

Her head cocked slightly, her eyes closed, and she said, "Kiss me."

Jenny's lips were as soft and full as they'd ever been, but the thought of all the women that I'd been with since I'd last been with Jenny popped into my mind. Her tongue teased my lips, but I pulled back, breaking the kiss. "You know, it's a bit different since Debs died."

"How so?"

"When she was here, it was pretty much you and us."

"Those were fun times."

"Yeah. But it's not just us anymore."

"I know."

"You're OK with that?"

"Have you been careful?"

Had I been careful? Truthfully, not always at first. Bug had seduced me, or me her, and I hadn't asked beforehand. Gloria, Mary, Janet, Melissa... I went through every one of my lovers in my mind, and although after we hooked up we all made sure we didn't have problems but that wasn't being prepared -- it was just luck.

"We've all made sure that we're OK, but not always beforehand." I didn't have to ask, she knew what came next.

"And you're wondering about me?"

"It's been a long time since we've been together."

"It has," she nodded. "I've got three girlfriends I get together with. One just occasionally, one that's just her and me but she doesn't mind Bill watching, and one that stays with Bill and me quite regularly. Bill and I have been on the road all summer, so it's just been us, and we all got a clean bill of health before we left."

"It's not so easy when you're involved with a lot of people..."

"Particularly if you care." I nodded in agreement. "Thanks for caring."

I kissed her again, and this time my mind was on the woman I was with. As we did that first time so many years before, we did it on the bathroom counter. After, a shared shower where I washed her body and she washed mine, and we retreated to the bedroom and bed, where we did it a second time. Afterward we fell asleep, but when I woke and realized the bedside light was on, I reached to turn it off, awakening her when I did.

"Do we need to check on Bill and Gloria?" she whispered.

"I think they're two adults who can take care of themselves," I answered, idly wondering exactly what they were up too before I really fell asleep.

As mentioned at the beginning, this is the last of the Executive Platinum Series, although the tale is not yet complete. There is one last story, the last of the Rocky Mountain Christmas series, and the final story of the saga of Jim. That final story, submitted as an entry to the 2019 National Nude Day Contest, is located here:

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/rmc-national-nude-day-orgy

Enjoy the final chapter, and as always, read, please vote, and send your feedback good or bad.