Executive Platinum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, because I have to go back soon."

It was impossible with her sitting in my lap facing me, for me to put my hands virtually anywhere except on her, which obviously seemed to be her intentions. Her nipples were poking through the small triangles; her panty had pulled up between her pussy lips, accenting the cleft between her legs.

"Oh?" I questioned. "So, I'm guessing you want a goodbye kiss?" My hands rose to cup her breasts, my thumbs stroking her nipples which hardened even more to my touch.

"I want more than that," she answered, her hand reaching forward to my shorts, her fingers sliding over the top and inside. I had been soft, but she found me and gave my cock a squeeze. I felt myself hardening to her touch. "I won't be back for a couple of weeks. I think I need some Uncle Jimmy to tide me over."

"Oh you do, do you? And just what more do you need from Uncle Jimmy?" I teased back, my right hand sliding down her belly and between her legs. With her pussy lips exposed, it was easy to finger the thong aside, finding out how wet she already was, and slip a finger inside.

"I want this," she said, her cool fingers sliding along my expanding, but not yet hardened, shaft through my shorts. Her fingers felt good, but between her and Janet all weekend long and having fucked Gloria when we woke just a few hours before, I wasn't quite ready to do it again. Perhaps sensing my tepid response, or just because she wanted to, she pulled back from my touch, slipped off my knees and dropped between my legs. Pushing the top of my shorts down, she fished my cock up and out. "Slide forward," she ordered, pulling my cock toward the front of the chair. I did, and looking up into my eyes, she took my cock in her mouth.

My erection immediately responded much more rapidly than it had from just her hand through my shorts. Kneeling between my legs as she was, most of her body was out of reach, but when I reached for her head to stroke her hair in appreciation she intercepted and pushed my hand away. "Just let me," she said, pulling back momentarily. I did, and she proceeded to make love to my cock with her mouth.

She was in no rush, taking her time in loving on me. It was obvious she wasn't trying to suck me off, but rather was enjoying pleasuring me with her mouth. With my cock head in her mouth her tongue swirled around, tantalizing, and then she'd suck, a long steady pressure. Her hand, wrapped around the shaft, would then squeeze, holding the blood in my cock. Pulling back, she'd kiss and lick my penile lollipop, never releasing the pressure of her hand, and then do it again. Sometimes she'd rub it on her face, but always she returned, taking me in her mouth and sucking, my cock gradually swelling and turning purple to her ministrations.

"I really love your cock, Uncle Jimmy," she said at one point between slathering kisses on it, and then took me into her mouth again, only this time she took me deep into her mouth. Sliding her hand toward the base, maintaining the pressure that was keeping me engorged, she took me deep, fucking her mouth with my cock, until she pulled off and I could tell that she was ready. Pulling off, my cock was purple and seemingly much larger than normal, glistening with her saliva. Her hand slid up the shaft, a drop of precum oozing from the tip as she did. Looking up into my eyes, her own eyes glistening with lust, she stuck out her tongue and licked the drop away. Tantalizingly, she slowly drew her tongue back into her mouth. Rising to climb into my lap, she kept her grip on my cock as long as possible. I reached down and together we guided me into her waiting warmth, the silky smoothness of her pussy engulfing me as her mouth had moments before. She had been wet when I first fingered her, now she was wetter, practically dripping. Sinking down on me she stopped when she was bottomed out and leaned in to kiss me. Truly a lover's kiss, a "fuck me with all you've got" kiss, and we proceeded to do exactly that.

Bug was in control, of that there was no doubt. Rocking her pelvis backward and forward I could tell she was rubbing her clit against me. No longer out of reach, my hands found and caressed her breasts, at first finding her erect and sensitive nipples through the cloth of her bikini, but soon enough I pushed it aside to pinch her naked nipples in my fingers. Her shudder and coo of delight, her eyes closing, made it easy for me to see she was concentrating on her own pleasure; the pleasure instigated by having my cock filling her pussy.

She knew exactly what she needed to get off, and she was doing exactly that. I gauged her arousal, and when it seemed the time, pinched harder on her nipples, which is all it took to finish her off. With a gasp, her whole body constricted around my cock, and although her motions stuttered and momentarily stopped, she almost immediately began moving again. Whereas before her movement had been to get herself off, now she was working her pussy on my cock to get me off.

Her movements were experienced, having learned exactly what I liked most, she was expertly and leisurely doing exactly that. Feeling the cum boiling into my cock, gradually losing control, I began thrusting hard up into her. When she said "Oh Uncle Jimmy.... You feel so good. I want you to cum inside me," shortly after I did exactly that.

Bug collapsed forward onto my shoulder, her arms going around me, making no effort to pull off. I didn't shrink up immediately, but I was rapidly losing my hardness. Her face nuzzled into my neck, I turned my face to hers in return and kissed her neck. Her body relaxed with a sigh.

"I love you Uncle Jimmy."

"I know you do Bug. I love you too." I felt her wiggle just a bit, testing how firm and ensconced inside her I still was.

"Janet's worried," she said a few moments later, still not having moved from our embrace.

"About what?" I responded, my mind slowly switching from enjoying the intimacy of our embrace to evaluating her words.

"About whether there is still going to be enough of you for her. With Gloria moving in..."

I didn't answer, my mind flipping the possibilities. Janet had been visiting me every Wednesday evening for quite some time, at least on those weeks when I wasn't traveling, arranging for nursing help for a few hours while she came to me for a conjugal visit. We'd also gotten together virtually every weekend, as evidenced by the previous couple of days. Did it matter that Bug had been there and shared my attentions on some weekends? With Bug and Janet clearly a couple now, I didn't think so. But with Gloria, and at least for today, Gloria and Melissa, would that count differently in her mind? With Janet visiting right now, even though Bug had come in to make love with me, what was happening with the three of them or, including Melissa, four? It dawned on me that although Melissa had been in my house for 12 hours, there had been no hint of her joining her mother and me. But more importantly, if Gloria was going to be living with me, sharing my bedroom and bed, just how was Janet going to fit into the dynamic?

There was no doubt that in the past when Janet visited on Wednesdays that she was there for sex; it had gotten to the point where she dressed to seduce every Wednesday when she came across the street. During the winter when it was dark, she'd sometimes come across wearing her overcoat, sometimes wearing nothing except her overcoat. But she had also come across wearing her slinky sweater dress, wearing lingerie underneath her coat, wearing a baby doll underneath -- but even with wearing public outer clothes neither of us pretended she was there for anything else. During the summer, or times when the sun was up, and others might see her, she was always a bit more discrete. Carrying a towel and wearing a cover-up as she crossed the street made it appear (if anyone actually saw her) that she was coming over to go swimming -- regardless of whether she had a sexy bikini underneath or nothing at all. In the evenings she would wear her shorts and a blouse or anything that made it look like perhaps she was coming to borrow a cup of sugar, although she almost always had her sexy underwear underneath. It dawned on me as I thought about it that, although Janet and I had spent a lot of time naked together, she really enjoyed sexy underwear, lingerie, nighties and the like. I'd have to keep that in mind when it came time for her next birthday or Christmas or perhaps Valentine's Day.

"I think that also is a question for you, Bug."

"Why is that?"

"Where are you in this equation? If Janet comes over to visit me and Gloria is here, are you ok if your girlfriend is climbing into bed and it's the three of us? Except that you're both having sex with me, are you an exclusive couple?" I waited, let her think, and then continued. "And what about you? You're welcome to come visit me, you and Janet together are welcome to come and visit me, but at least for a while Gloria will be living here. Have you thought about that? I love you a lot Bug, but I love Janet and Gloria too."

"Oh." She didn't say anything else.

"It's Ok, Bug, no matter what you think I just need to know. It's a matter of planning; does Gloria get in the way? Do I tell her to go out for the evening when you call and want to come over or perhaps when Janet calls I go visit her?" Her face cocked slowly to one side, a smirk coming across her face. "What?"

"Rob might like that."

"Why do you say that?"

"He liked watching us."

"Through the window?" She giggled and nodded.

"Hmmm." I waited and when she didn't answer said, "So? Where do you stand in this equation? If Janet wants to visit both of us, or maybe just wants to visit Gloria?" She nodded.

"Gloria likes women too?"

"You know she does."

"I guess then that it's just a matter of trust. If I can trust you with Janet, and Janet trusts me with you, it's not that much different trusting with you and Gloria." She squeezed her pussy around my now nearly shriveled cock. "I don't mind sharing, but I do like having you paying attention to just me, too."

"I agree, it's not that much different, unless you think you've got something exclusive. Have you shared those thoughts with Janet?" her head shook no in response. "Perhaps you should before you go. Maybe you should tell her that, if it matters, she should call before she comes over and ask if I'm alone. I can answer yes or ask her if she wants me to be alone. The same for you, I can then either tell Gloria that you or Janet are on your way over, or I can go over to her, or if it doesn't matter, she can come over anyway."

Bug really did have to get on the road and back home. She left to go back to Janet's and shower and change, and Janet went with her. Janet said she needed to relieve the nurse who had only agreed to a few extra hours for the day, and the two of them left almost as quickly as they'd arrived. They both said goodbye but trying to finish my few work chores I went back into my office leaving Gloria and Melissa sunning themselves, naked, by the pool.

~

I wasn't facing the door but sensed her walking into the room. "Did Bug manage to say goodbye properly?" Gloria asked, her hands sliding over my shoulders and around my neck. I hadn't put my shirt back on; her hands ran down my chest, across my breasts, her fingers bouncing across my nipples. Her mouth gently kissed my neck and then nuzzled my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.

"Melissa?" I asked realizing that something in the approach of the woman starting to seduce me, wasn't Gloria.

"Mom said she didn't mind if I said hello properly since I need to fly back tomorrow." She leaned forward, her arms lacing themselves around me, her naked breasts pushing against my shoulders.

"Hmm. She did, did she?" I asked. I pushed my laptop forward and onto the side table I was facing and then spun my chair and myself in her arms. I gripped her arm and pulled downward. Melissa turned slightly and dropped into my lap. "You really do look like your mom, you know." My hand moved from her naked arm to her hip, onto her waist, and up to cup her breast. Her nipple had been taut to begin; I felt it harden more to my touch.

"You've been really good for her."

"I've become quite fond of her." Her hand traced down my body toward my waist and below. "So, what's your take on this dynamic? Your mom moving in with me, Janet across the street, Bug coming into town every few weeks? You?"

"Do you mean, how do I feel about fucking my mom's boyfriend?"

"That's part of it."

"And the rest?"

"How do you feel about your mother possibly sharing herself with me, or with Janet or Bug or some combination of the four of us?"

"Or five of us, if you include me?"

"I suppose. Are you planning on coming back and joining us?"

"Am I invited?"

"You should know, you're not excluded as long as jealousy doesn't rear its head."

"I love my mom, as a mother. We have shared sexual pleasures, but she's not my lover in the same way she loves you."

"Your mother loves me?"

"Isn't that obvious?" I knew that it was, the same reason I'd so often reiterated that although I cared very much for her, I would never be able to love her the way I had my Debs.

"Yes. It's why I've always told her my soul mate was Debs."

"She knows that."

"So, how do you feel about her moving in with me?" She sighed.

"Well," she said, pausing to choose her words. "My mom and I have... shared. But you and I are obviously very much alike; we know there is a world of difference between love and sex. Mom's world has completely inverted since she met you, and she now knows and understands that sharing physically with others in many respects is no different than sharing a meal with someone. Sex with someone you love is special, but sex just in itself isn't bad at all. I've got no claim or desire to claim my mother's love, and if she chooses to share herself with others... well, that's her choice. And if she shares her lover with me," her hand slid onto my cock as she said this, "that's ok with me too."

I'd had sex with three beautiful women over the last three days, and although my cock was responding to Melissa's caress, although I knew I might be able to pleasure her, there was just no way I was coming again for quite some time. I was right, Melissa came twice before I managed to cum again.

I finally finished the 30 minutes of work I had to do -- multiple hours after I'd started. One of the bad things about working from home when others are around is that there are multiple distractions. And when those distractions are beautiful women desirous of sex, it's hard to say no, so it seemed like a large part of my "day-off" was actually working. It was mid-afternoon before I finally was able to take a quick swim with the girls, who by that time were more than ready to get out of the sun.

"So," Gloria whispered in my ear late that evening as I yawned. I'd been up several hours before Melissa and Gloria had arisen, and my time schedule was dragging me down. "Do I ask Melissa to join us in bed tonight?"

"I sort of assumed that was the plan," I answered. And it was.

~

I slipped back into the house by 7, the quiet from the bedroom letting me know that Gloria and Melissa were still asleep. I sat on the edge of the bed next to Gloria, just the weight of my body and the shift of the bed enough for Gloria to open her eyes and blink. "Hey baby." Melissa on her other side stirred and stretched at the sound of my voice.

"Good morning my sleeping beauties; I hate to disturb you, but we've got to leave soon to get Melissa to the airport on time."

"Yeah," Gloria said, swinging sideway a bit. I rose and allowed her to swing her legs over the side and sit up. She stood up and padded for the bathroom, taking my hand and pulling me along. "Is there enough time for you to climb back in bed with Melissa? Enough time for you to say goodbye to her properly?"

"Not this time."

As it was, we were really cutting it close. Melissa sent us a text that the plane was already boarding when she got through security and to her gate. We'd pulled up in front to drop her off; she leaned over into the front seat and gave her mom and me both a quick peck before she slid out with a "Bye Mom! Bye Jim!

"See you in a couple of weeks," Gloria responded, Melissa slamming the door shut and running.

I pulled out into traffic away from the curb before I said, "You're going to see her in just a couple of weeks?"

"Oops."

"Oops? As in I'm not supposed to know about this?" I answered with a glance sideways. I ran through the calendar in my head: Fourth of July in a week, and then another week later Bill and Jenny would be arriving. Once more the disparate clues I'd seen or heard all came together, and I jumped to a conclusion.

"You guys are planning another National Nude Day party when they're here, aren't you? Melissa is coming back? So when were you going to tell me?"

"We wanted to get hold of Jenny and Bill and confirm they were OK with it before we went and finalized it."

"Jenny and Debs were instigators of a Nude Day party last time they were here, I can't imagine they're not up for it."

"That's what we understood, but since they'll be staying for a few days we thought they should have a say before we planned too much."

~

Gloria had taken a week for moving, her freedom ending the next morning. For the first time in ages I set an alarm clock, not for me, but for Gloria. I was up just after dawn for my morning run and found Gloria in the shower when I got back. I started to climb in with her, but she was just finishing up. She slithered her naked and wet body against mine, a naked kiss in passing, very similar to interactions that Debs and I had had hundreds of times in the past. I washed while she was getting dried and dressed; she was drying her hair by the time I got out, wearing just a skirt and sexy, semi-transparent bra, not having put her blouse on while she was drying her hair. I stepped up behind her, still naked, and wrapped my arms around her, watching my hands find her bra encased breasts in the mirror. She pointed the hair dryer over her shoulder and into my face.

"Hey Hey Hey!" I laughed, stepping back from the blast of hot air. "You stand around and tease me semi-dressed and then give me a hot blow job when I molest you?"

"First day, not a good day for me to be late," she laughed, turning the dryer off, dropping it on the counter, and turning to face me. She raised her face to mine and I bent to kiss her as she slipped into my arms. Once again, I slipped a hand up and cupped her breast, feeling her nipple harden to my touch. "In the future, you get back from your run earlier or just keepa you hands offa da merchandise!" She said it but didn't push my hand away either.

Pulling away, she turned back and picked up the dryer and returned to her hair. "I've been asked to go to dinner with the team tonight," she said a while later, as she turned the dryer off. "I won't be back until late. I'm not sure what time Janet comes over, but you won't see me until about 10 or later. I told her you were alone all evening."

"You talked to her?"

"I told you I didn't want to interfere with your life, and this worked perfect."

"She'll be gone long before you get home." I knew that on Wednesday's when I'd been in town Janet had been coming over whenever she could get free, usually about 6, but always had to get back before 9 as that's when her nursing help went home.

"Home?" she repeated, looking at me, and I realized the question in her word. Was it my home, or her home, or our home? She was going to be living here, for quite some time -- so I shrugged my shoulder and cocked my head. Certainly, for now, it's where she was living and a place to call home.