Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to hear that," Ash told Alexis. "I can't even imagine what it must have been like

growing up like that. Children can be cruel about those kinds of things."

"And they were," Alexis confirmed. "They called her everything from 'Strawberry' to 'The Bride of Frankenstein.' She had taken to wearing her hair down on the whole left side of her face, and does so to this day. She was such a recluse. I had to home school her. Then it was off to an all-women's college. She has had a few incidences, but nothing major. Even still, some people find it unnerving upon first meeting her, and her introversions don't help much, but once she gets comfortable around you, you'll know it."

"Well, I can't wait to meet her," Ash said. "I just hope she likes me."

*************************

End of semester and all was well. Alexis graduated with A's across the board while Ash had four A's and one C. "Damned algebra." At least he was through with it, though. That's what mattered most. As he and Alexis geared toward the holidays, Ash said, "My parents invited you and Tamryn over for Christmas dinner."

"How thoughtful of them," she said as she placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm just curious as to how much you have told them about me."

"They know you are older and have a daughter who is my age," Ash said, "and they know I love you. What more is there to tell?"

"How much we enjoy sex together," Alexis said with a laugh.

"That would take three days of nonstop talking with no bathroom breaks in between."

"Oh, you enjoy it that much?" Alexis asked coyly. She pulled off her night shirt, then lay back. "Do these do anything for you?"

Ash had to admit that they were the most perfect areolae and nipples he had ever seen. They were just a tad darker than her skin tone, and the areolae were about the circumference of a silver dollar, so nothing too obscenely extreme. The fact that they were set upon her perfect 36DD breasts was just a bonus. He moved up and kissed her tender lips for a few minutes, then she guided his mouth to one of her nipples. He sucked gently, then came off her. "Why I would think of this right now is beyond me, but have you ever questioned if ours was a relationship akin to the Oedipus Complex?"

Alexis laughed. "You know, right there at the end of the semester I spoke with Dr. Farnum about us. He said it was a healthy relationship and I shouldn't question it. He mentioned something about the Freudians having a field day with it, but he said so long as you and I were happy then that was all that mattered."

"Well, I'm definitely happy."

"As am I, but I'd be much happier if you continued to seduce me."

Ash moved back to her breasts and kissed them lovingly. She enjoyed his light touch, and he ensured her expectations were met before moving downward. He removed her panties and she spread her legs, allowing him access to her warm, moist pussy. She had been completely bald between her legs when they first met, but at his behest she had manicured a triangle down there. He nuzzled it, licked it, kissed it. He thought it was beautiful. He slowly licked her labia, first the right, then the left, then he placed his tongue in her slit and slowly ran it up to her clit, which was already erect in anticipation of the sweet caresses she knew his mouth would bring.

Ash lightly latched onto Alexis's clit and performed as she always preferred, like he was sucking a miniature dick. Nothing got her off quicker or more intensely than that. He gave her three orgasms, then he moved up and slowly inserted his cock into her. "Oh, yes," she whispered. Her eyes were closed, and a small smile played at her lips as Ash moved in and out of her oh-so slowly. He took his time as he wanted to ensure Alexis's complete satisfaction. She came again, and finally she climaxed.

Ash rolled over to where Alexis was on top. "Go slow, baby. I cum better when you go slow." She obliged him, and five minutes later he came inside her. She bent down and kissed him. They told each other how much they loved one another, then they just lay there in each other's arms.

"I love a good fuck," Alexis said, "but it is so much better when we make love."

Ash kissed her. "I prefer the slower, softer sex also." They began kissing again, and Ash stayed hard for her. Round two.

**************************

"She'll be here tomorrow," Alexis excitedly said to Ash of her daughter.

"Did you tell her about dinner at my folks' place?"

"She agreed to it, albeit reluctantly."

"Well, I'd really like her there," Ash said. "I'm not trying to be presumptuous, but I want this family I have with you to meet my family."

"Ash Bannon!" Alexis said, surprised. "Do you really consider my daughter and I your family?"

"Look, I'm not asking you to marry me, but when I do, I want you to promise me right now that you'll say yes."

Alexis laughed. "I'm not promising you anything, Mister Man. You're going to have to work weekends and holidays and all throughout May if you want to put a ring on this fine ass." She smacked her ass cheeks with her hands as she said that.

"A labor of love, I assure you." He smiled at her, then a crazed look came upon his face, and she knew what it meant. "RWAAR!" Ash shouted as he pounced toward her.

"AAAIIII," Alexis screamed as she ran toward the bedroom.

*****************************

Ash waited at his place while Alexis picked up Tamryn from the airport. He wanted her to reacclimate herself to her home before having to deal with her mother's new boyfriend. He and Alexis decided to go out for Chinese since that was Tamryn's favorite, so he showed up thirty minutes prior to departure to the restaurant so he could become acquainted with his girlfriend's daughter. Alexis answered the door and kissed Ash as he entered. She guided him to the living room where Tamryn was playing Final Fantasy XV. "Tamryn," Alexis called. "Ash is here."

Tamryn glanced over, threw up a hand, then returned to her battle with the Behemoth King.

"Tamryn, please show a little courtesy to our guest."

"Just a minute, Mom. I'll die if I stop. This thing is a boss monster. It's going to take a while."

"Equip the mace and then do a jumping attack from in front of the opposite leg you focused," Ash told her. "You should almost always hit his head. You can break his body and tail too."

Tamryn quickly made the adjustments and had slain the beast in under a minute. She then saved her game and exited out of it. She walked over to Ash and stuck her hand out. "Hi. I'm Tamryn." Her voice was flat, devoid of any emotion. Her head and eyes were cast downward.

"Before I shake your hand, let's get a good look at who I am meeting," Ash said as he reached for the hair across her face.

"Ash! No!" Alexis called out, but it was too late.

He used his fingers as a comb and moved Tamryn's hair behind her ear. Alexis was in utter shock that her daughter had allowed such. Even Tamryn was astounded by the fact that she didn't pull away. "There she is," Ash said with a bright smile. "You are too beautiful a woman to be hiding yourself from the world. And now ..." he took her hand and kissed it. "My name is Ash Bannon, Tamryn. I am your mother's boyfriend, and I'd like it very much if you and I were to become friends."

"That would be nice," she said with a small smile, but she still had her head and eyes cast to the floor.

Ash stepped back. "Oh, I see you're admiring my shoes." He took one off and held it aloft. "Florsheim's. The most comfortable shoe ever made." He smelled it. "Ugh! Need some odor-eaters." Tamryn laughed. As Ash returned the shoe to his foot, he said, "So, your mom says you

love Chinese, so is there a particular restaurant you want to go to?"

"Whichever you choose will be fine," Tamryn said as she looked up at him.

"You mean your mother didn't tell you?" Ash asked her, then he turned to Alexis and asked, "You didn't tell her?" Alexis shrugged her shoulders, for she had no earthly idea what Ash was going on about. He soon remedied that by saying to Tamryn, "This night is all about you. Whatever you want, you get. So, what will it be?"

Tamryn smiled brightly and looked Ash in the eyes as she said, "Aligatou's Japanese Steak House. They have hibachi at the table."

"Well, that'll certainly be a treat for us," Ash said. "Are you ladies ready?" They said they were. "Before we leave, though, there is just one matter of business we must tend to. If you ladies will excuse me?" He disappeared into Alexis's room, then reappeared with one of her scrunchies. "Here," he said to Tamryn as he pulled her hair back into a pony tail. "Now I get to look at your lovely face all evening." She smiled and cast her head down. Ash placed a forefinger on her chin and lifted it back up. "No more of that. Promise?"

"Promise," she said, and they were off.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, Tamryn excused herself to use the restroom, giving Alexis and Ash time to talk. "I have never seen her take to anyone the way she has to you."

"What can I say? I have a way with the ladies."

"I'm serious, Ash. I'm surprised she didn't bite your hand off when you reached for her hair."

"Maybe it's because I accept her," Ash tried to explain. "Maybe it's because I'm not repulsed by her. She is a very lovely woman, Alexis. Maybe that's the reinforcement she needs to bring her out of her shell."

"And here I'm supposed to be the psychology major."

They were seated, and Tamryn joined them. The meal was wonderful. The chef did everything from balance an egg on the side of his spatula to flip shrimp into everyone's mouths to make an onion volcano. The show was spectacular, and the three left the restaurant fulfilled in every way. As they made their way to Ash's car, he ran into, "Doug."

"Hey, Ash. I-yyyyyyyyeeeeeooooooo." He stammered when he looked at Tamryn.

Tamryn cast her eyes down. "Nuh-uh, beautiful. You promised." She smiled and looked up again. "Doug, this is my girlfriend Alexis, and this is her daughter Tamryn. Tamryn, Alexis, this is Doug. I'm deciding if I'm going to be friends with him after tonight."

"I'm sorry," Doug said as he extended his hand to Tamryn first, then Alexis. "Please forgive me.

I have no excuse for what I did."

They accepted his apology, small talk ensued, then Doug said, "Oh, that's my parents pulling in now. I'll call you tomorrow, Ash. Nice meeting you ladies," and he was off.

Once back at Alexis's, Ash said, "Okay, I guess it's time to take my leave."

"So soon?" Alexis asked. She seemed disappointed.

"Yeah," Tamryn said. "Stay and help me out with my game."

"You and your mother need time to catch up. I'll come by tomorrow. I promise." He leaned in and kissed her on the side of her face that held the birthmark. He then took Alexis by the hand and said, "Walk me to my car?"

They kissed in the moonlight. "You don't have to leave, you know."

"But I do," Ash replied. "Go be a mom to your daughter."

"How the hell did I get so lucky with you?"

"If memory serves, it all started with a crude comment about your ass," Ash responded.

"Crude?" Alexis questioned. "That was the sexiest damned remark I had ever heard."

Ash kissed her again. "What time tomorrow?"

"Ten-thirty-ish?" she asked. "We could do brunch. Bread and cheese and wine sound good?"

"Perfect," he said, kissed her one more time, then left.

**********************

Ash arrived at the designated time. When Tamryn answered the door, he said, "Hey, pretty. Where's your mother?"

Tamryn blushed. As she moved aside for Ash to enter, a serious look came upon her face. "I don't know. I usually hear her knocking around, but she's been quiet this morning."

"Mind if I check her room?"

"Go right ahead," Tamryn said. Ash went to the left while Tamryn went right, back to her game.

Ash checked Alexis's room to find it empty. He checked the kitchen, then returned to the living room. "Think she might be in your room?"

"Go see," Tamryn said, and Ash did.

"Nope. Could she be out back?"

"Go see."

Ash rolled his eyes and walked out the back door. Upon opening it, he found Alexis sitting on her rocker swing. Her hands were gripping her upper arms and she was shivering, but she didn't seem to be aware of it. "Sweetheart," he said as he approached her. He immediately removed his down coat and placed it around her. "What are you doing out here without something to cover you? It's barely thirty degrees."

"Huh?" Alexis asked as she looked up. "Oh. Hi."

"Hi yourself."

"It's cold out here. Where's your coat?"

"I gave it to you, silly." She looked at it draped over herself, then rolled her eyes. Ash draped an arm around her and asked, "How long have you been out here?"

"I can't be sure."

"Well, it's 10:45 ...?"

"Almost an hour then."

"Jesus. Why?"

"I've been thinking."

"Couldn't you do that in your room where it's warm?"

"I ... I just ended up out here, Ash."

"Well, what's got you so bent out of shape that you had to come out here in the cold to think?"

Alexis sighed, then said, "How much do you love me?"

"Is that what you're worried about?" he asked. "I can assure you that—"

"No, Ash. It isn't," she quickly interjected. "It's just a question, but a very important one."

"You know how I feel about you," he said. "I'm going to marry you some day, and I look forward to us growing old together."

She smiled. "That's sweet."

"But not what you're looking for, right?"

"What would you do for me, Ash?"

"I'd gladly give my life for you," he answered. "My love for you is unconditional, Alexis. I'd do anything short of causing harm to another human being. Why?"

"You understand about unconditional love, then. You realize the drastic measures we must sometimes put ourselves through to meet that end."

Ash slid off the swing and knelt before her. "What are you talking about, Alexis?"

"I've bought all of Tamryn's Christmas gifts except for the big one; you know, that one that trumps everything else?" Ash nodded his understanding. "I usually know what she wants, but this year I haven't the foggiest idea, so I asked her. She told me that she was still a virgin. I told her that when the right person came along, she would know. She said he already had, and that it was you."

"What?" It was almost silent, yet one could hear the incredulity it carried.

"That's what she wants, Ash. She wants my permission to allow you to take her virginity." She laughed. "Of course, I told her that ultimately it was your decision, not mine, but she said I would have to agree to it before you could, which puts us both back in the position of unconditional love. How far are we willing to go for one another? For Tamryn?"

"I desire no other woman but you, Alexis," Ash told her, "and my love for you is such that I shall abide by whatever you choose."

"Don't do that," Alexis begged of Ash. "Don't put this in my lap."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but Tamryn's right. Ultimately, this is your decision. If I told her no, it would crush her ego and destroy every positive impact I have made on her, whereas if you told her no, then you could justify it by means of our fidelity toward each other."

"I need time," Alexis said.

"Take as much as you need," Ash told her. He kissed her cheek, then made his way into the house. Once there, he went into the kitchen and found the bread and cheese and began to slice both. Tamryn came in to see what he was doing, then she grabbed a knife and lent a hand.

Outside, Alexis had pretty much decided that her daughter was asking too much of her. She stood and headed toward the door. She heard muffled laughter. She went to the kitchen window and saw Tamryn and Ash laughing. Alexis noticed that her daughter's hair was pulled back into a pony tail. In the twenty years she had known her daughter, she had never seen her so animated and happy. Ash was right, she thought to herself. Saying no would crush her ego, and I can't do that to my little girl. She walked into the house and to the kitchen, looked at the bread and cheese, then said, "Well, at least allow me to pour the wine."

*************************

After brunch, Ash and Tamryn played Final Fantasy XV. Well, she played. He just coached her along. They called each other silly names and laughed at the most stupid things, such as when Tamryn hit a monster on the head with her mace, she said, "Oh, I bought you a new hat. How do you like it?" It wasn't funny, but it was stupid funny, and she and Ash laughed to no end.

Over a dinner of tacos, tortilla chips, and mild salsa because Ash couldn't stand anything too hot, he assured Tamryn that his family had been apprised of her birthmark and they wouldn't freak out over it. He told the two that dinner would be at two sharp and they were expected to arrive at noon at the latest, time enough for everyone to get acquainted, "Which means you both should be ready to go when I arrive at eleven-thirty."

They watched "A Christmas Story," then Ash called it a night. As Tamryn went to get a shower, Alexis said to Ash, "I've made my decision. I want you to do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you will still look at me the same way?" Ash pushed. "I don't want us to break up three months down the road because of this."

"I love you, and I know you love me. I think we're safe." She kissed him. "Can you be here at five-thirty? I'll wake her up and get her out of her room, then you can go in."

"Or," Ash said as he wrapped his arms around Alexis's waist, "I can just stay the night and sneak in there tomorrow."

"I like the sound of that even better," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

******************************

Alexis woke Tamryn at five-thirty. "Brush your teeth and wash your face, then meet me in the living room. Santa came." Tamryn hopped out of bed and did as her mother directed. Ash was hiding in the hallway closet, and as soon as he heard Alexis say, "Merry Christmas," he silently made his way into Tamryn's room, got undressed, and crawled onto her bed, pulling the covers midway up his body.

Tamryn opened her presents and was happy with everything she had received. Alexis opened the two her daughter had bought her—a Fire Stick and a collection of hot sauces from around the world—and when they were through there were still six presents under the tree, one for Tamryn, two for Alexis, and one for both, all from Ash, and then a present apiece for Ash from Alexis and Tamryn, all which would be opened upon Ash's "arrival." As the two rounded up the scraps of wrapping paper, Alexis said, "You did get that one I left in your room, didn't you?"

"What?" Tamryn asked. "Where?"

"Go look. I'm sure it won't be too hard to find."

Tamryn walked to her room, opened the door, turned on the light, and was surprised to see, "Ash? What are you doing here?"

"Your mother told me what you wanted for Christmas, so here I am."

A huge smile came to her face. She took two steps forward, then turned and shut off the light. She approached the bed, then asked, "How should I get in?"

"Whichever way makes you most comfortable." Tamryn apprehensively crawled onto the bed and under the covers. Ash said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she answered a bit shyly, then, "Wait." She removed her panties, then said, "Okay." Ash moved in to kiss her. She leaned in, then again said, "Wait." She struggled to remove her nightgown. She flopped on the bed as she sought to gain purchase, then stumbled off the side. As comedic a scene it was, Ash held his laughter. Tamryn stood, removed her gown, got back under the cover, then, a bit out of breath due more to anticipation than her wrestling match with her clothing, said, "Okay. I'm ready."