Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamryn said, "Say that again, Ash," then she pressed the record button on her phone.

"I miss you," he said. "I want you to stay." He held out his hand to her.

Tamryn took it and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I want to make love to you," Ash said as he looked at her through half-lidded, bloodshot eyes.

"Here?"

"I miss you so much, Tamryn."

"What about Mom?"

Ash looked over, then back. He laughed drunkenly. "She's asleep."

"Are you sure, Ash?"

"I miss you so much, baby. Come on."

Tamryn pulled her clothes off, then removed Ash's underwear. She took his cock into her mouth. "Oh, baby. It feels so good." She spent all of two minutes on it, just enough to get him hard, then she mounted him. "Oh, my God!" Ash gasped. He placed his hands on her breasts and lightly

squeezed them as she slowly went up and down on his cock.

"Is this how you like it, baby?"

"Oh, Tamryn. Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock."

"Why?"

"Because it's the sweetest, tightest pussy I have ever known." He looked over at the still-unconscious Alexis, then added, "Including yours."

"This pussy misses your cock, Ash."

"I'm sorry," he said as he began to cry. "I'm trying to be good. I miss you so much, though. Please don't stop making love to me, Tamryn."

She bent down and kissed him. "I love you, Ash."

"I love you too, baby. With all my heart. I swear."

"Do you want to cum inside me, Ash?"

"More than anything."

"What if I get pregnant?"

"I want you to have my baby, Tamryn."

"Then fill my womb with your cum, Ash."

There was about five minutes of silence as Tamryn continued to slowly ride Ash, then, "Oh-h-h fuck." He jerked as he unloaded inside her. He calmed, pulled her close, and kissed her. "I love you," he said, and even before she dismounted him, he was asleep.

The following morning, Alexis was the first to awaken. She looked over at Ash, who was lying on top of the cover. He had a hard-on that screamed for release. At least, that is what Alexis perceived. She moved over and took him into her mouth, then came off him. She smacked her lips together as she rolled her tongue around her mouth. She knew she tasted cum—his cum—because she was so familiar with it. There was something else, though.

She placed a hand between her legs, but her panties prohibited further progress. She slid a couple of fingers inside, rubbed her pussy, then brought them to her nose. It smelled pleasant enough. She tasted them. Nothing, just her natural flavor. She wondered if they had had drunken sex and he had the wits to pull out of her. That would make sense. She decided this is what happened as she removed her panties and mounted him.

Alexis's pussy slowly devoured Ash's cock. She was on him a full two minutes before he awoke. He looked at her through sleepy eyes and said, "Good morning."

Alexis's eyes were closed. She gave a simple, "Shhh," as she continued to ride him, then, thirty seconds later, a breathy "Oh-h-h-h-h," as she came. She bent down and kissed him. "I love you."

"Didn't we do this last night?" Ash asked as he began slowly thrusting himself into her.

"And if we did?" Alexis asked. "Are you trying to tell me you're tired of making love to me?"

"No," Ash answered. "I'm telling you that I will never get tired of it." She kissed him again as they continued making love to one another. She had three more orgasms, then Ash got his. Afterward, as they lay together, he said, "I love you so much, Alexis. Thank you for being everything I could ever possibly want in a woman."

"I love you too, baby."

Over breakfast, Ash, Alexis, and Tamryn discussed what the day should include. "How about a trip to my parents' house?" Ash proposed.

"Maybe we can use those Spa passes Ash gave us, Mom?" Tamryn suggested. "We could invite Mrs. Bannon along."

"That's certainly an idea," Alexis said. "Okay, let's do it."

"I'll just call and make sure they don't have any plans," Ash said. He dialed, confirmed, and told everyone they were set. "We'll leave here by ten-thirty, if you ladies are okay with that." They were, and they did.

The ladies left for the spa, leaving the men to watch the Fiesta Bowl. Ash and Ward were pulling for LSU while Wally had his money on UCF simply because that's where Daniel Tosh went to college. He lost ten dollars apiece to his brother and his father. At the spa, Alexis and Tamryn convinced June to get a Brazilian. It was her first ever. She swore it would be her last.

Once back home, the family went out for dinner. Tamryn and Wally argued for Pizza Hut over Longhorn Steakhouse, but once they tasted the stuffed mushroom appetizers they were hooked. As they dined, June said to Ash, "You just let me know when you two are ready to get married and I'll give you your grandmother's wedding set."

"Oh, June. That would be so thoughtful of you."

Ash laughed. "Sounds like you're trying to get us married off, Mom."

"No rush," she said with a pleasant smile. "Just when."

Tamryn took note of this. She studied the happy couple and decided it was time for her to

expedite things. There was a seven-hour difference between US EST and Israel. She would call her dad again upon returning home.

****************************

"I'm going out. I'll be back in a little bit. Bye." Tamryn said it so fast that it all sounded like one huge word. "I'mgoingoutI'llbebackinalittlebitBye."

It wasn't a little bit by any means. As hour four approached, both Ash and Alexis had called Tamryn's phone a good ten times each. She finally came home at four-forty, a sullen look on her face. "Where have you been?" Alexis asked as she rushed to her daughter's side.

"We were worried sick about you," Ash added.

"I ..." Tamryn threw her hands up in the air. A piece of folded paper fell to the floor. She paid it no mind as she went to her room.

"She dropped this," Ash said as he picked it from the floor. "Here."

Alexis took it from him, opened it, read, and sat on the sofa.

"What?" Ash asked anxiously. "What does it say?"

"Om ... Apparently, you're going to be a father."

Ash stared at Alexis. Her image doubled, then everything went black.

Alexis had dipped a Q-tip in ammonia and held it under Ash's nose. He violently came out of his stupor and looked around frantically. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I ... Uh ... Yeah. Yeah, I ... I guess."

"What do you remember?"

"Did you say that I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes."

"By Tamryn?"

"Yes."

"Oh, boy."

"Didn't you use protection, Ash?"

"She said she was allergic to latex," he answered.

"But you still came in her," Alexis said, "and that was just plain irresponsible."

"I-I'm sorry."

"I don't know if that's good enough this time, Ash. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go see my daughter. I'm sure she didn't plan for this, either." If Alexis knew her daughter even half as well as she thought she did, that last statement never would have passed her lips. She lightly knocked on Tamryn's door after approaching it and entered the room when given permission to do so. "Hi. Sweetie. How are you?"

Tamryn laughed. "Just peachy-keen, Mom."

Alexis sat next to Tamryn on her bed. "What's going through your mind, sweetheart?"

Tamryn threw herself onto her mother's bosom as she said, "All I can think about is how my selfishness has wrecked yours and Ash's relationship, Mom. I never should have asked you to let him be my first." She began to whimper. She thought it was convincing enough, and apparently it was.

"It's okay, baby. Maybe ... Maybe this was supposed to happen. Maybe this is the universe's way of saying that Ash and I are just not meant to be together."

"And maybe I should just get rid of it and let things go back to the way they were," Tamryn said. She sat up and punched herself in the stomach. It was high enough—and not hard enough—to not cause any damage yet yield the optimum result.

"Tamryn!!!" Alexis shouted as she grabbed her daughter's wrists. "Don't you dare do that! We will figure this out. Just ... Just promise me that you will not harm this baby. She is innocent in all this."

"You're right," Tamryn said as she acquiesced. "I'm sorry."

"We'll get through this, baby. I promise."

"But ... What of Ash, Mom?"

Alexis sighed, for she surely had no idea whatsoever.

Ash had just come out of the shower and was drying off as he entered his and Alexis's room. He saw her sitting on the bed. "How is she?"

"How do you think?"

"Dumb question," he said. Silence, then, "So, what happens now?"

"I don't know, Ash." She thought for a few seconds, then said, "Now I go fix dinner," and that is exactly what she did.

Dinner was a struggle, yet the three got through it. Ash volunteered for dishes and suggested to Tamryn that she play Final Fantasy XV since she hadn't touched it since Christmas Eve. To Alexis, he suggested a nice, long bubble bath, which she heartily accepted.

After he finished, Ash entered the bedroom and stopped as he heard Alexis on the phone; she was speaking in a low voice. What he heard was, "I know, Ezra. I know, but—Well, okay, that's a good point. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay. Well, this is a lot to take in right now, especially with all the shit that's going on here. Just let me think about it, okay? Okay. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye."

Ezra was Alexis's husband. They were never formally divorced, just separated. Ash knew that Ezra had gone back to Israel after the split, and that the split was due to his gambling addiction. What could he want now, though, after all this time? To get back together? Is this what she needs to think about? Is this why she would call him tomorrow? He sure as hell hoped not. Alexis was right. There was a lot of shit going on as it was. Ash sure as hell didn't need this added to the heap. He lay back on the bed and tried to clear his mind. He was asleep even before Alexis came out of the tub.

Ash awoke at four-thirty the following morning. He looked over at Alexis's side of the bed to find she wasn't there. In fact, it hadn't even been slept on. He made his way to the living room thinking she may have fallen asleep on the sofa, but that wasn't the case. He tried the guest room, but she wasn't there, either. Finally, he peeked inside Tamryn's room and found the two sharing her bed. He silently closed the door and made his way back to the living room. He was too distraught to go back to bed. Besides, he was asleep before seven-thirty. He had gotten nine hours of sleep as it was. He just plain wasn't sleepy.

He thought to watch some TV, but he really wasn't in the mood. He needed to do something. He went to the kitchen with the idea of cooking breakfast. What he did went above and beyond even that, though.

By the time Alexis awoke at six-thirty, Ash had cooked enough food to feed the members of a travelling carnival. It was Alexis's laughter that woke Tamryn, and she joined in with her mother when she saw Ash had cooked scrambled eggs, eggs over easy, omelets, bacon, smoked sausage, sausage patties, oatmeal, cheese grits, tater tots, pancakes, waffles, and buttermilk biscuits. "What in the world were you thinking?" Alexis asked even as she fixed a plate and set it in front of her daughter.

"Just trying to work my way through this," Ash told her.

"By making sure I don't have to cook for the next week?" Alexis asked as she filled three glasses with milk. She set one each at their respective spots, then fixed herself a plate of food. Ash sat opposite her and a chair removed from Tamryn. "You cooked it," Alexis said to Ash. "Aren't you going to eat it?"

"I'm really not hungry," he told her.

"You need to eat something, Ash."

"No. Not until ... Not until you tell me what we're going to do about this."

"What would you like to see happen?" Alexis asked him. Ash shrugged his shoulders. "Well, this is what Tamryn and I came up with last night: I'm not going to kick you out, but for the time being, you and I are officially on hiatus."

"For how long?"

"Indefinitely, Ash. I need time to prioritize, and right now prioritizing equates to propriety. That being said, since we are on hiatus, you will take up residence in the guest room. Now, I see no reason why we cannot remain civil during this, so please, if you need to get something off your chest, don't hold it in. I'd hate for things to get pent up and someone explode and cause an ugly incident. Do you agree with this?"

"What choice do I have?" he asked. "Just ... My parents don't need to know about this. At least, not yet, not until we know in which direction we are moving forward."

"I agree," Alexis said, "and I think Tamryn will, as well."

"Yes," she said, then took another bite of her grits. She swallowed, then said, "I need to go to the OB/GYN later. Can one of you take me?"

"Ash?" Alexis called. "You are the father."

"Yeah, I'll take you, Tamryn. I'll take you anywhere you need to go."

****************************

"I can't find my phone," Tamryn told Ash as they waited in the lobby to see Dr. Singh. "Let me borrow yours." He handed it to her. She took it, stood, then walked to the other side of the room. She dialed her own number, then ...

Alexis heard it from her room, but by the time she had made it to the living room, it had stopped. Then, there it was again. It was the song, "To Cool for School." This is the ringtone Tamryn had given Ash on her phone. Alexis followed it to the kitchen, then to the chair Tamryn had sat in at breakfast. She must have forgotten it she mused as she picked it up and answered, "Ash? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, Mom. Thank God you have it. I thought I had lost my phone."

"It's right here, safe and sound," Alexis guaranteed her.

"Okay. Well ... Um ... Turn it off and put it in my room. No snooping." Tamryn then killed the connection.

"No snooping?" Alexis asked the air around her. "No snooping? Since when have I ever snooped in her phone?" She looked at it for a few seconds, then made to turn it off, but she halted. "What is that little minx hiding?"

Alexis opened the phone to Tamryn's social media contacts, but the last entries made were on Christmas Day. She opened her photos, but there wasn't anything damning to be found. On a hunch, she went to videos and saw there was just one. She opened the file. What she heard, and what little she saw, left her speechless.

Ash and Tamryn returned home a few hours later to find Alexis on the phone. She held up a finger to halt them, then twirled it to signify she was wrapping things up. "Okay, so ... Nine p.m. tonight. Right. I'll be there. Okay, Ezra. Bye."

"Was that Dad?" Tamryn asked.

"Yes, it was."

"What did he want?"

"Before I answer that, I want to have a talk with you two," Alexis said, "and you might as well sit. This is going to take a while." She pulled another phone from beneath a cushion.

"Hey!" Tamryn loudly said. "That's my phone."

"So, it is," Alexis said as she pressed the play button.

Ash heard himself say, "I miss you. I want you to stay." He then heard Tamryn ask what he wanted to do, then he answered, "I want to make love to you."

"Whoa, what is this?" Ash in the present asked.

"Just watch it in its entirety."

"Mom, please. Don't."

Alexis said nothing as the voices became clearer, as clear as the picture. Ash was watching himself and Tamryn having sex next to an unconscious Alexis. "What the fuck is this?" Again, Alexis said nothing, not until the video stopped.

"It would seem that you two still have feelings for each other. Strong feelings."

"I don't understand," Ash said. "When was this taken?" He looked at Tamryn. "Well?"

"I'm so sorry," Tamryn said to Ash. Then, to Alexis, "Mom, this is all my fault."

"I've caught you two fucking twice now and each time you have assumed responsibility for it, Tamryn. Isn't Ash guilty at all?"

"It was New Year's Eve, after the party," Tamryn said in beginning her story. "While we were still there, I was feeling left out because everyone was drinking and having a good time, so I had a drink, then another, then another ... I wasn't as blitzed as you two were, but I was so drunk that I really don't know how I made it home, or how I even got you to your bed and stripped you out of your costumes."

"You got drunk knowing you were pregnant?" Alexis asked.

"No, Mom. I didn't know until yesterday, two whole days later. Anyway, when Ash said he wanted to make love to me, I was drunk enough that I didn't consider the ramifications of it. I remember thinking that if this was going to be the last time, then I was going to record it so I'd always have something to remember us by. It wasn't his fault, Mom. He was drunk. He didn't know." She turned to him. "Am I right?"

"Don't you remember me asking you if we had already made love that morning?" Ash asked her. "I swear to God, Alexis, I don't remember a damned thing about this."

"But the fact is that you did it, Ash. You did it, and you told her that you love her and that you miss her ..." Alexis shook her head. "You told her that her pussy was better than mine. How am I not supposed to react to that?"

"Alexis ..."

"That was Ezra I was speaking with. He has assured me that he has been going to therapy for his addiction and he has cleaned up his act. He wants to give us another chance, and in light of everything that has gone on this past week, I'd say something is telling us that we do not belong together, Ash."

"Alexis ... No!"

"Tamryn is pregnant with your child, Ash. I think it's time you start learning how to become the best father you can possibly be as well as the best husband to my daughter that you can be."

"Husband?"

"You and I, Ash? We're through," Alexis told him. "There's no coming back from this. I honestly believe that you do love Tamryn, and I am okay with that. Be what she needs, Ash, and be a good son-in-law to Ezra and me. You are still welcome to stay here, but I think it only logical that you and Tamryn begin to cohabitate in the same room, the same bed."

Ash wanted to cry so badly, but he held his tears at bay.

"So, Dad's really coming home?" Tamryn asked.

"He'll be here tonight," Alexis said. Then, to Ash, "It might be a good idea to go ahead and gather what belongings of yours remain in my room."

***************************

At ten-thirty, Alexis and her estranged husband entered the house. Tamryn came from the back, the room she now shared with Ash, and hugged her father. "Oh, Daddy. It's so good to see you again. How have you been?"

"Better than some, not as well as others," he answered. "Let me have a look at you." He held her at arm's length and spun her. "As beautiful as ever. And what is this? Your hair in a pony tail?"

"You can thank Ash for that," Tamryn said as she looked behind her. Ash slowly came from behind the corner wall leading into the hallway. "Daddy, this is Ash."

Ash extended his hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

Ezra eyed him with a scowl. "So, you are the man who has impregnated my daughter."

"I am."

"What do you propose to do about that?"

Ash shrugged. "Sign the birth certificate, raise it. You know, hope for the best."

"This is the father my grandchild will have to look to for advice?"

"Now, Ezra. Be nice," Alexis said. "I'm sure Ash is just as uncertain as you were when I first told you that I was pregnant."

"Yes, but you and I were married," Ezra told her. "This? They are content to shack up in a room in our house? When will you marry her? When will you give her a place of her own?"

Ash smiled. "Again, pleasure to meet you," then he turned and made his way back to his and Tamryn's room.

"Don't push him, Daddy," Tamryn said before going after Ash.

"Listen to your daughter," Alexis said, "and to me. I told you the living situation. It was here when you weren't. You have no authority over this, Ezra. Understand?"