Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash placed a hand alongside her cheek, the side with the birth mark. He said, "You're such a beautiful woman, Tamryn. Thank you for deeming me special enough to share this experience with you."

Her hand reached for his. Not to remove it, but to hold him there. "I'm a little scared," she confessed to him.

"I know," he said, "but you have my word that we won't do anything more than what you are comfortable with."

"How long will it take?"

"We have roughly four hours before we have to get ready to go to my parents' house. We can use that entire time, if you like."

"Just so long as it isn't rushed."

"I promise you, it won't be." With that said, Ash moved in and kissed her. It was a slow, tender kiss, and Tamryn had no trouble in finding his rhythm.

Tamryn pulled back and asked, "Can we just do this for a while, Ash? You know, just kiss?"

He smiled. "Just let me know when you're ready for more." He began kissing her again. His hand never left her face. It was the most romantic thing that Tamryn had ever encountered. After more than twenty minutes of kissing, Tamryn told Ash that she was ready. He moved his kisses to the side of her face, then along her neck. She began to cry. "What's wrong?"

"I never thought I would meet someone who wasn't abhorred by my appearance," Tamryn told him. "This is why I wanted you to be my first, because I know you don't see my birthmark when you look at me."

"Oh, but I do see it," Ash said in correcting her, "but I think it makes you even more beautiful."

"Oh, Ash," she said, and pulled his mouth to hers once again. They kissed for a few minutes, then she asked him to kiss the side of her neck again. He spent more than five minutes lovingly kissing and sucking a part of her that she had spent her whole life hiding from the world.

He took her left breast in his hand and lightly squeezed it. Tamryn sighed. He kissed his way to it, around the areola and nipple, then latched onto it with his mouth. Tamryn gave a bigger sigh, and another as Ash's hand found her right breast. He kissed his way to it and she jumped when his mouth encircled her nipple. She held him there. He heard her breathing intensify. "Don't stop," she whispered. He continued sucking it, then, "Oh! Oh, Ash!" and her body quaked as she had an orgasm. He continued to suck it until she calmed, then he began to kiss his way down. He made it to her soft belly. He kissed all around her navel, then slid his tongue inside it. She held him there as she spread her legs for what she hoped would come next.

Ash could feel the heat rising from Tamryn's pussy. He felt its wetness on his lower chest. He began kissing downward even more, then he began to kiss her labia so softly and gently as to make her mew with pleasure. He kissed her clit, kissed it again, a third time, and she came again. Ash slid his tongue inside her and began to wiggle it around even as his mouth worked to extract every bit of cum he could from her. She grabbed his hair and pulled him back to her clit, then she rested her hands on his head. He serviced her for better than forty-five minutes in this fashion. The number of orgasms she had would be lost to antiquity as they were beyond measure.

"I think I'm ready for you to be in me now," Tamryn whispered. Ash moved up and placed his hard cock at her vagina. He gently pushed through the labia, then his progress was stopped. "What is it?" she asked.

"Your hymen," he said. A part of him had wondered if she were telling the truth about being a virgin. Well, here was his answer, which prompted him to say, "When it breaks, it's going to hurt. I can't tell you how much, though, because I've never been with a virgin."

"I want this, Ash. I want it with you. It will be a first for us both."

"Then do me a favor," Ash said as he lay next to Tamryn. "I want you on top. This way, you get to dictate the flow of things. Take all the time you need."

She climbed atop him, then lowered her mouth and kissed him. "You are so thoughtful and considerate. No wonder Mom loves you as much as she does."

"Your mother isn't here right now, Tamryn. You are, and right now you are the only woman I want to make love with."

"Oh, Ash." She kissed him again, allowing their lips to meld into a single entity as she slowly maneuvered her hips. She finally had his cock at her labia, then she gently pushed down. Harder. Harder, then he slid about three inches more inside her. "Uhhhh!" she screamed even as she rocked back and forth. She was taking more and more of him inside her, but she stopped at the six-inch mark. "Ohhhh, ohhhhh," she whispered with every breath. Her hips worked with the innate knowledge of attaining sexual fulfillment. "Oh, Ash," and she came again, lubricating his cock even more as she continued to ride him. She kept going. As another orgasm approached, she lifted her head. Her arms went limp at her sides. Her head lolled back and forth as she was swept up in euphoria, then, "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeessssssssssssssss," as she came again. Her body spasmed. She smiled.

"I'm about to cum," Ash told Tamryn. She pushed down with all her might and took his final two inches, then she began to grind hard and fast. "No. Tamryn, get off. I'm going to ... I'm going to ..." and then he came. His cock pulsed five times as he unloaded inside her, and she still ground on him until he collapsed into the bed.

Tamryn eased her pace, bent down, and kissed Ash. "Thank you." Ash said nothing. He just lay there as she continued to ride him. "You're still hard," she said to him. He pulled her down and kissed her as he began to slowly thrust inside her. "Oh yes, Ash. Please continue. It feels so good." He moved to the side of her neck again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him there.

So caught up in the moment had Ash become that he said, "I could spend the rest of my life making love to you," which caused an immediate response from Tamryn.

"Oh, Ash. Do you mean it?" Without the benefit of allowing him time to answer, she moved her mouth to his. She slowed her movements.

"Oh, baby. I cum so good when it's slow."

Tamryn maintained that speed. Ash's hands were on her ass, his lips on hers. She moved to his ear and whispered, "Come for me, baby. Come in my pussy again."

"Oh, fuck," Ash whispered, then unloaded himself inside her, this time willfully so. Tamryn continued to gently ride him until his cock slid out of her, then her mouth was back upon his once again.

"Thank you, Ash. I will never forget this moment we shared."

Ash kissed her again, then looked at the clock. "It's nine-thirty."

"I suppose we should get ready to go to your parents' house, huh?"

"Not just yet," Ash said as he pulled Tamryn down next to him. "Let's just lay here a while longer and enjoy each other's company."

At ten, Tamryn went to get her shower. Ash exited her room and made his way to the shower in Alexis's room. She was lying on the bed when he entered. "Wow. Almost three hours." He smiled and shrugged. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Everything's fine."

Alexis got up and approached him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Thank you again for doing this." She kissed him, then backed away. "I guess I shouldn't have done that. I can taste her now."

Ash laughed. "Well, I'm going to get my shower."

"Want some company?"

"Really?"

"Hell no," Alexis said with a laugh. "Get in there and wash your dirty pecker."

**************************

"We have some time before we go," Ash said to Alexis and Tamryn as the three met in the living room. He couldn't help but to notice the glow that surrounded Tamryn. She truly was a beautiful woman, made more so by the glow of ... What, exactly? Sex? Something more? He pushed it from his mind, but Alexis didn't. She set it on the back burner as a topic of discussion for later. "Anyway, what say we bring these presents to my parents' and open them there?" Both ladies agreed, so they gathered them up and off they went.

They arrived and Ash made proper by ringing the doorbell instead of using his key. His mother answered, and his father could be heard calling from behind. "Ash," June Bannon said in greeting her son.

"Mom, Dad," Ash began as all entered the house, "this is Alexis, and this is her daughter Tamryn. Tamryn, Alexis, this is my Mom and Dad, June and Ward Bannon."

"A pleasure to meet you," Alexis said as she stepped forward and placed a kiss on both cheeks of each. Tamryn followed suit.

"Tamryn, you have such a beautiful name," Ward said with a warm smile. "What is its origin?"

"My father is a Hebrew," she said. "My name in his language means Palm tree, Oasis ... that kind of thing."

"How lovely, dear," June said. "A beautiful name befitting a beautiful lady."

"Thank you," Tamryn said.

Just then speeding around a corner, Ash's younger brother came to an abrupt halt amid everyone. "This is my little brother Wally. Wally, this is Alexis and Tamryn."

"Oh, I've heard a lot about you," Alexis said as she tousled the fifteen-year-old teen's hair. "Do you get into as much mischief as Ash tells me?"

"It's lies, I tell you. Lies!" Wally said loudly but playfully, then, "Hey." He was addressing Tamryn. "Cool tattoo." She smiled and thanked him. "Come on," he said to her. "Ash said you like video games. You up for some Fortnite?"

"Uh, sure." She followed him into the living room.

"That'll take care of her for a while," Alexis said with a small laugh. "Give us a chance to become better acquainted."

They converged into the kitchen where Ward and June assured Alexis and Ash that they had no problem with the age difference between the two, but were curious as to any thought they had given to this moving forward. Ash was quick to answer. "I'm definitely going to marry her one day, and twenty, thirty ...fifty years from now, the age difference still won't mean a thing."

"Have you given any thought to children?"

"Heavens, no," Alexis answered. "We're still way too early in our relationship to even consider that. I'm still young, though, so if we decide on children five years from now, then we should be okay." Of course, she failed to mention that Ash had been cumming in her since day one, and every day they had sex had been a dodged bullet to this point.

They talked about other things while June finished what cooking she needed doing. All that was left was the ham, and it was due to be ready precisely at 1:45.

Dinner was eaten. Against June's wishes, Alexis and Tamryn helped clear the table while Wally swept the floor. Ward wiped down the counters, then Ash took out the trash. "Everyone helps out," Alexis commented.

After leftovers were divvied up and placed in containers, it was time to open presents. First, Wally overanxiously tore into his and was ecstatic with everything he received. He looked up at Ash. "I didn't see your name on any of these, ya cheapskate."

"That's because I didn't buy you anything, ya nimrod." Wally just stared at him.

"Oh, come on," Alexis said to Ash as she lightly elbowed him in the ribs.

Ash produced a small envelope and passed it to his brother. Wally read, "From Alexis, Tamryn, and Ash, to Wall-E—Oh, ha-ha—Merry Christmas." He opened it. "Oh, sweet. One hundred dollars toward the PlayStation Store."

"Best thing you could have given him," Ward said. "Save me some cash, anyway."

"Mrs. Bannon, this is from my mother and me," Tamryn said as she passed a gift over.

"Oh, you shouldn't have," June said as she opened it. Then, "Oh, Ward. Will you look at this," June said as she pulled from the box a RUHANI Women's Anarkali Salwar Kameez Designer Indian Dress. "Oh, ladies. It's beautiful."

"It certainly is," Ward said.

"Watch out, Mom. I think Dad is getting frisky over here." Everyone laughed at Wally's remark.

"Mom, this is for you," Ash said as he passed a small box to her.

June opened it. "Oh, my God," and she began to cry.

"What is it?" Ward asked. June showed him. "Your grandmother's wedding set?"

"How did you ever get Eliza to part with it?" June asked.

That, of course, was the $64,000 question. "I just talked some sense into her," Ash told his mother, when the truth was that he traded his set of Liberty Silver Dollars for it, but he would never let his parents know that, and his Aunt Eliza swore she would never mention it either.

"Well, I'm sure there's more to it than that," June said as she rose and hugged her son. "Maybe one day you'll tell me the real story."

"Mr. Bannon, this is for you," Tamryn said when passing a cube-shaped box to Ward.

"Wonder what it could be," Ward said with a smile. Then, "Oh, no. I can't accept this."

"What is it?" Wally asked.

"It's a Stadium Club Brett Favre rookie," Ward answered as he held it up. "This is worth a hundred dollars easy."

"No backsies," Alexis said. "Enjoy it, Ward. Ash said Favre was your favorite."

"Thank you," Ward said.

"Here you go, Dad." Ash passed him a long, rectangular box. Ward opened it.

"A tie," he said less than enthusiastically.

Ash laughed. "Look under it."

Ward did and pulled three tickets to next season's Falcons and 49ers game. "Now that's what I call a present. Only ... Who should I take?"

"Me-me-me-me-me," Wally shouted.

"I guess," Ward said with mock resignation, "and I reckon your brother can come along too."

"Well, Alexis, Tamryn, this is from Ward and me. I hope you enjoy it."

Tamryn reached for it and passed it to her mother, but Alexis told her she could open it. Tamryn tore open the small, flat box much like the one Ash had gifted to his dad. She pulled out, "Vouchers to the Japanese day spa."

Ash laughed hysterically. Everyone asked what was so funny, and he said, "Here," as he passed a box to Alexis. She opened it and laughed as well. Ash told everyone, "I got Alexis and Tamryn tickets to the same spa, only I bought three hoping they would invite you, Mom."

"Oh, we will," Alexis quickly said. "Most definitely."

"Here's your other present," Ash said to Alexis.

She opened it, then looked at him as she showed everyone what he had gotten her. "You know this is more for you than me." It was a Far Away gift set.

Ash responded with a "Heeheehee."

"Did you look into that other thing we discussed?" Ward asked Ash.

"Oh, yes, sir. I took your advice. It's at Alexis's."

"Another present?" she asked. "What is it?"

"You'll find out," Ward said with a snicker.

"This is for you," Ash said to Tamryn. "I really didn't know what else to get you."

"You have already given me the most perfect gift," she said absently as she tore the paper from the gift. "Ah, a Final Fantasy XV Game Guide." She hugged Ash. "Thank you."

"So, I guess that's it," Ward said. Everyone clean up and get ready for dessert."

"Well ... Wait a minute," June said. "Did we forget someone?"

"No," Wally answered. "I mean, you're not really counting Ash, are you?"

"Look behind the tree, son," Ward said to his eldest.

Ash smiled. "Is it an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range-Model Air Rifle?"

Together, Ward, June, and Wally said, "Are you crazy, kid? You'll shoot your eye out." Wally then began the chant, "You'll shoot your eye out. You'll shoot your eye out."

Ash laughed as he looked behind the tree, but, "There's nothing here."

"You asked me to move it into the garage, Ward. Remember?" June said.

"Oh, that's right. It's out there." Ash eyed them suspiciously as he made his way there. He came back with tears in his eyes. Without a word spoken, he hugged his father and mother hard and long. "I take it you like it."

"Dad, what can I say?"

"What is it?" Tamryn asked.

Ash pushed through his seized voice box and said, "A 2018 Charger."

"And I get your Mini-Cooper, just so you know," Wally said.

They all went out to marvel at Ash's present. Ward spoke of its features and was quick to remind his son that this would also double as his graduation gift, of which Ash readily agreed.

Back inside, they enjoyed a slice of pumpkin pie. "The secret is just a hint of lemon essence," June told Alexis. "Keep feeding this to Ash and he'll be yours for life."

Alexis so desperately wanted to tell June that so long as she kept feeding Ash her ass, he would not leave her, but knew that would be in bad taste. She did glance at her boyfriend, however, and the smirk on his face suggested he knew exactly what was going on in her mind. She nudged his knee with hers.

**************************

Upon their return to Alexis's, she asked, "So, where is this gift your father was smirking over?"

"I'll go get it," Ash said. He disappeared into her room and returned with a large box with

Dillard's etched along the side.

She carefully opened it to find a black Adrianna Papell Sequin Illusion Neckline Gown. "Oh, Ash. This was almost two hundred dollars."

"It's the one you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Yes, but ... Thank you."

"Don't thank me just yet," he said. "Move that paper aside and see what else is in there."

She dug deeper and pulled out a red Flyaway Lace Baby doll teddy with matching thong, garter belt, and stockings. "What, exactly, did your father tell you?"

"He said that when buying lingerie, get her what you want to see her in, then get her what she really wants. So ... What do you think?"

"They both are beautiful," she said.

Tamryn just sat there, uncomfortable as she could be. She stood and went to her room but was back almost immediately. She saw her mother pull a small box from behind the sofa, but before Alexis could say anything, Tamryn said, "I really didn't have time to shop for you, Ash. I want you to have this, though."

Ash accepted it into his hand, looked at it, and said, "Oh, it's your fortune from the other night."

"I want you to have it," she said.

Ash read it aloud. "All your dreams will come true." He looked at Alexis. "If you wear that red nightie tonight, they certainly will."

She laughed, composed herself, then said, "Perhaps this will be the first step in that direction." She held the box out to him.

It was about the size a pocket watch might fit into. Ash opened it. "Are ... Are you sure?"

"I've given this a lot of thought, Ash Bannon, and I know we are ready for this."

"What is it?" Tamryn asked.

Ash held the box out for her to see. "A key to the house. Your mother is asking me to move in."

**************************

After a small supper, Ash and Alexis went to their room while Tamryn loaded the dishwasher.

"Just let me get a shower, then I'll put that teddy on for you and we'll see if you can match that five times we did it on your first night here," Alexis said with a devilish smile.

"I've psyched myself up so much over that nightie that you don't even need to wear it," Ash told her. "Just bring your naked butt to bed and we'll make some magic."

"You know, you could join me if you like."

"I like," Ash said as he stripped his clothes from his person. He entered the bathroom to see Alexis bent over the tub, running her hand back and forth under the water as she waited for it to reach the right temperature. He wanted to smack her on the ass, but then took a different approach. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her erect, turned her, and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you," Alexis intoned, then they stepped into the shower and resumed kissing as the warm water pelted their bodies.

******************************

Ash left out early the following day. He told his parents of Alexis's gift to him—the key—and announced that he was ready for this next step in their relationship. "Well, son, considering that you spend about eighty percent of your time there as it is, it's like you already have," Ward said with a light laugh.