Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I will never forsake you again. I promise you that much." She pulled him back to her and kissed him as her hands found his ass and prompted him to begin round two.

***********************

In the weeks and months that followed, Alexis stayed true to her word that she would never again have sex with Ezra while availing herself to Ash every time an opportunity presented itself. Sometimes they had to create their own opportunities, though, like fucking in the bathrooms at school or even in Ash's car. He would drive to the outermost edges of the parking lot, they'd have sex, and then he'd drive back. Most of the time he was able to get his original parking space, but sometimes not. Then there were the very few times they fucked at home. He had even fucked her in the kitchen as Tamryn showered and Ezra watched TV.

One night, as both Ezra and Tamryn slept, they met in the spare bedroom. After a quick ten-minute fuck, ash said, "I can't keep going on like this. I feel like I'm treating you like a whore."

"What do you propose, then?"

He had an idea, and he shared it with her. She gave it her stamp of approval.

On Sunday, the family ate at China Wok Inn #3. Ash ate slowly while the others ate at a more liberal pace; he kept an eye on their food choices. When they all declared they were full, Ash made one final trip to the buffet bar and brought back Almond and Ginger Mushrooms. "Let me try one," Alexis said. She bit it and declared, "I think those are spoiled."

"Oh, that's probably just the ginger," Ash said as he devoured them. There were four in all. He didn't want anyone else asking for one. He ate the final one, the one that Alexis sampled, then said, "Mmmmmm. That hit the spot."

They went home. About two hours later, Ash began to complain of stomach cramps. He'd run to the bathroom and close the door. The sound of him heaving could be heard throughout the house. In the living room, Ezra laughed. Bet you wouldn't be laughing if you knew that twelve hours from now his cock will be buried inside my ass, you sorry son-of-a-bitch, Alexis thought.

In their bedroom, Tamryn said, "Oh, baby. What can I do to make you feel better?"

Ash just shook his head, made a dry heave sound, then settled back onto his pillow. "God-damned mushrooms. Your mother was right. Last time I ever eat those bastards."

The next morning, Ash stated that he just could not go to school. "I ... I have a test in every one of my classes today, baby. If I miss them ... Well, that's a zero."

"I'll watch him," Alexis said.

"Are you sure?" Tamryn asked her mother.

"I'll email my professors and his and let them know what's going on," Alexis said. "You get to school and put that beautiful mind to work."

Tamryn kissed Ash on the cheek. "I'll call you between classes."

He half-smiled, then pretended to drift off to sleep.

Once she had left, Alexis came back into the room and said, "I can't believe that worked."

"Well, we now have the whole day to ourselves," Ash told her. "Let me get cleaned up so we can spend it ravishing one another."

"I'll be in my room," she told him.

Ash entered Alexis's room to see that she was wearing the same set of cat ears and collar she wore at Hallowe'en, complete with painted whiskers on her face. His cock immediately grew and hardened. "Oh, someone see something he likes?" Alexis asked with a coy smile.

"Meow," Ash replied as he crawled onto the bed. He kissed her lightly on the lips, then her neck.

"So, what shall we do first?" Alexis asked.

"Actually," Ash began as he fell back onto the bed, "come lay in my arms for a bit. I really miss just holding you."

"Aw," Alexis said as she did. They lightly entwined their arms around each other and just lay there. Ten minutes in and she heard light snoring coming from Ash. His cock was still at full mast, though, so she moved down and took it in his mouth. He smiled. She slapped him playfully as she continued to service him.

"Come on, Alexis. We haven't sixty-nined in a long time." She didn't have to be reminded twice. She moved into position and damn near melted when his mouth met her pussy, and it was as if her pussy did melt, for it was nothing but sweet juices as Ash's mouth and tongue worked her over well. She allowed herself two orgasms before giving Ash's cock her full, undivided attention, and once she really applied her technique, he lasted barely five minutes, but he stayed hard for her, which was always a good thing.

"Hands and knees," Ash directed, then nuzzled his face between her ass cheeks. They both knew he would stay there all day given the choice, so after twenty minutes Alexis called him off, flipped onto her back, and told Ash to fuck her titties. This had always been a rare interaction between them, and this time it was more meaningful.

"No necklace this time," Alexis told him. "Put it in my mouth." He did, and she drank his semen. "Still hard?" she asked him upon seeing his cock.

"You know what you do to me," he told her.

"Why don't you get down there and show me?" she suggested.

"I want to see that split," he countered. She obliged him, and his mouth found rest on her pussy once more. He ate it for over an hour before mounting her and slowly easing himself into her.

"Oh, yes, Ash. This is what it's all about, you being inside me, slowly making love to me. No rush to make it to class, no rush before someone walks in on us, just you and I in each other's arms, loving and being loved."

"I love how poetic you become when we make love," he told her as he continued his easy pace. "Your words do as much for me as your body does."

"That's because you know I love you, and you love me, and we know we belong together." Nothing more was said during this session of lovemaking. Ash continued on, and thirty minutes later he was cumming inside her.

"Okay, I need a break," he said as he fell to her side.

"Want some breakfast?" Alexis offered.

"Nothing heavy."

"I'll be right back." She left, then returned with a fruit sampler. As they ate, Ash asked, "So, just out of curiosity, how many times have you and Ezra had sex?"

"Just once, Ash, and I hope you believe me because that's the truth."

"I do," he said with no consideration given. Then, though, "Why just the once?"

"Because I realized that I love you, and I didn't want any other man touching me." He kissed her for saying that. It was her turn now. "I know how you feel about me. How do you feel about Tamryn in relation to that?"

"I'm not going to bullshit you, Alexis. I love her. I honestly do. Oh, don't get me wrong, I know she can be a conniving little hussy when she wants to be, like making that video of us on New Year's Day. She wanted you to find that, I'm sure. Or—and I never told you this—she confided in me that she had been the one calling Ezra, prompting him to sweet-talk his way back into this house. All these things she did, she did because she loved me and wanted me for herself. After a lifetime of getting nothing, here was a man who told her to stop hiding herself away from the world, who told her that she was beautiful, who was not repulsed by her, who wanted to make love to her. I really can't be angry with the road she took to ensure she got me because if I were in her shoes, I probably would have done the same thing."

Alexis had begun weeping as Ash spoke. "You are so right, Ash. I never really thought of it in those terms. That poor girl."

"To further answer your question, Alexis, I love her just as much as I love you."

"I'm happy to hear that."

"You are?"

"Well, I'd hate to know you were pretending to love her."

"No, it's legit."

"So is my body aching for you again."

He kissed her. "You on top?"

She did, and it was slow, and soft, and beautiful. She had once again taken up residence next to him, upon his shoulder. "Well, that was four times already and it's not even noon. When is the

last time you went four times?

Ash laughed. "Remember that first night we were together? I had gone four, then you offered me your ass, and I made it five?"

"I remember everything about that first night," she told him, "and every night since."

"So ...?"

"Do I really need to offer you my ass, or are you just going to accept the fact that it's yours for the taking?"

"It just turns me on to hear you offer it, is all."

"I want your cock buried to the hilt in my ass, Ash Bannon."

"So, this is what you really want?"

Ash and Alexis looked toward the doorway to see Ezra staring them down.

"Answer me, you godless swine!"

Alexis sighed. "Ezra, have a seat. We need to talk."

"Sit? On this bed of sin?" he laughed. "Why not just have him get out of our bed, then maybe we can talk?"

"Because, Ezra, before you moved back, this was his bed."

"What are you talking about?" Alexis told him, and when she was done, he said, "So, let me get this straight. You and Ash were lovers first, then you let him take our daughter's virginity, then he impregnated her, but you and he continued to have sex up until the day before I returned home, and now the two of you are lovers once more. Is this correct?"

"That's every bit of it," Alexis responded.

"How lucky are you to fuck a mother and her daughter?" Ezra asked Ash.

"Considering I love them, and they love me, pretty damned lucky, I'd say."

"Leave this room now. I wish to pack my clothes in peace."

Ash did. At one-thirty Ezra and Alexis came from her room. Both were dressed and headed out the door. "I'll be back," she called to Ash, who just sat in the living room until she returned home. Once she had, she pulled him up, stripped his shorts off him, pulled her own pants down, and said, "You owe me one cock in the ass, but hurry up. Tamryn will be home soon."

Ash ate her ass good for her, then lubed his cock with spit, then eased it into her. "Oh-oh, easy, baby. It's been a while." He slowed his entry, and it soon found its way deep inside her. He made sweet love to her ass, and both came in no time. He pushed her onto the couch and began to fuck her hard and fast. "Oh, fuck! What's gotten into you?"

Ash said nothing as he continued his anal onslaught. He thought back to that day when Ezra caught he and Tamryn fucking, and his cock stiffened even more. He pulled out of her, "Turn over," he said to Alexis.

"Ash, the time. Tamryn will be—"

"Fuck the time," he said. Alexis turned, Ash entered her ass again, then said, "Hold on." He hefted her into the air and held her as he fucked her ass. He went in and out as fast as he could, replaying a scene in his head in which Ezra caught him fucking her ass just like this, and finally, "Oh, fucking shitty-ass ass shit," and his knees buckled, and he fell to the floor. Alexis gave little care to his well-being as she continued to ride him until getting her final nut of the day.

She bent down, kissed him, then said, "Quick, get your things and go to your room." She did the same, then jumped in the shower. When she walked into her room wearing nothing but the towel around her bosom, she found Tamryn sitting on her bed. "Oh, hi, honey. How was school?"

"Long and boring," she answered. "I checked on Ash. He's still asleep."

"Yeah, if this thing doesn't break soon, we may need to take him to the emergency room."

"I gave him some ginger ale. Hopefully that'll help."

"Well, unless you want to watch me get dressed, you may want to leave, or at least turn your head," Alexis said to her daughter.

Tamryn just continued to look, so Alexis shrugged her shoulders before removing the towel and rummaging through her lingerie drawer. She pulled out a satin turquoise panty with matching bra, then slipped into each. "You're so beautiful," Tamryn told her mother. "I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm your age."

"You will," Alexis assured her daughter. "It's in our genes."

"What's for dinner?"

"I was thinking of having a couple of pizzas delivered."

"What about Ash?"

"Oh, I think Ash will be better by the time we're ready to eat."

When the pizza arrived, Alexis herself went to get Ash. "Come on, lover boy. It's time to lay all our cards on the table." Ash followed her into the living room, where she announced, "I have something I'd like to say, but not before we watch something."

"What?" Tamryn asked.

"Be patient," Alexis said, "and no more talking until its over." The three sat there, eating pizza, drinking soda, and watching the pilot of Sister Wives.

When it was over, Tamryn said, "Okay, so, what was the reason for that?"

"I took your father to the airport earlier today," Alexis began in explaining. "He's on his way back to Israel, and this time for good. You see, he caught Ash and me having sex, Tamryn, which means that not only was this 'sick day' planned," she made quotation marks in the air as she said that, "but Ash and I have been secretly seeing one another for the past two months."

Tamryn looked at Ash. "Is this true?"

"It is," he answered.

"But ... Why?"

"Let me finish what I was getting at, please," Alexis said. "Tamryn, you are my daughter and I love you unconditionally. This means that even though I know you set out to sabotage my relationship with Ash by contacting your father, I can't really fault you for that. I know you still love me."

"I do," Tamryn said as tears misted her eyes.

"And we both love Ash, just as Ash loves us both equally, right, Ash?"

"That's true," Ash admitted.

"The thing is, we all love each other, so I see no reason that we can't be like these sister wives and all just be one big, happy family, especially considering the fact that I'm six weeks pregnant myself."

"What?" Tamryn exclaimed.

"You are?" Ash asked.

"I am, Ash, and this baby is yours. There is no margin of error in that."

"Can we do this?" Tamryn asked. "Can we really cohabitate as one big, happy family unit?"

"We won't know until we try," Alexis said, and she expressed her plan for the success of the venture. By the time she was through, she had covered sleeping assignments, chores, extra-curricular activities ... She had been thorough, but she also allowed Tamryn a wide area of leeway to ensure her cooperation. "So, what do you say?"

"I think it could work," Tamryn said. "Ash?"

"I love you both, and I will do whatever it takes to make you both happy."

"Good," Alexis said. "We are all in agreement, then. Tomorrow is our first official day on this new path. Let us remain honest and open with each other as we move forward," and to their credit, they did.

There has never been so much as an argument between the three in the two years they have lived this lifestyle. Ash took two semesters off from school to help out at home with the kids once they had been born, and he was proving himself to be a responsible parent. He took an additional two semesters to allow the ladies the time they needed to secure their degrees before returning to school himself.

He loved his family. There was nothing he wouldn't do for them.