Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I understand," he answered. "What about us?"

"You're welcome to sleep in my bed, but do not ask me for sex. That will take some time."

In Ash and Tamryn's room, Ash was sitting on the edge of the bed when Tamryn walked in. She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself on her knees behind him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head next to his. "Don't let Daddy get to you. I'm his only child. He's always been protective of me."

"Yeah."

She kissed his cheek. "I'll tell you this, though: I'm tired. Ready to go to bed?" Ash turned and faced her, then he kissed her, but, "Not tonight, Ash," she said as she removed her night shirt, leaving her bare-breasted and only panties to wear.

"What? Why?"

"Because," she said as she stood and pulled back the cover. "You have had a very emotional day. Hell, we all have. I don't want you making love to me again until you know in your heart that you're doing it for us, not just to fill some empty space left by my mom."

Ash looked downward, bit his bottom lip, lightly shook his head. He took Tamryn's night shirt and folded it before placing it across a chair, then he undressed and did the same with his clothes. He crawled in bed next to her. She wedged herself into him. He liked the feel of her warmth. He slid an arm around her waist. She placed it at her lower belly, where the baby might be. This is how he fell asleep. Tamryn, though ...

Tamryn lay there, aware of the silence that permeated the room, then the light snoring coming from Ash. You did it, she thought to herself. You got the man you wanted. Then why didn't it feel like an actual victory? Probably because of all the conniving you've done since day one.

Yes, it was true that she was smitten by Ash upon their initial meeting, simply because he treated her like a human being instead of some carnival sideshow freak. They were practically the same age, also. They were better suited than he and her mother, weren't they? This is the reason she made sure he came inside her. She loved him. She wanted to have his baby. By doing this, she was almost ensuring they would end up together. She had been the one who prompted her father to reestablish contact with her mother. If she could seamlessly move Ash out of Alexis's life while simultaneously moving someone else in, the plan would be complete, as it now was.

Tamryn knew Ash loved her, but with things unwinding the way they did today, would he stay beholden to the woman who no longer wanted him in her life? She hoped not. This was the reason she refused him sex. She wanted Ash to want her and her only, and she knew that eventually he would. Only time would tell. In the meantime ... she drifted off to sleep.

Tamryn awoke before Ash. She lay there just as horny as she could be, but she didn't want to be the one to initiate sex. It had to be him, of his own free will. She slowly reached out and cupped his penis through his underwear. She lightly dragged her fingers from his balls to the head of his cock and felt it slowly begin to awaken.

Ash still lay there, though. She did the thing with her nails a few more times until he was at full rigidity. She then lightly elbowed him in his ribs, then pretended to be asleep when she heard him jump with a "What?" Her hand was just below his navel now. She felt him reach between his legs, then she felt the bed shake as he removed his underwear, then his hands were upon her, caressing her breasts, her belly, her thighs.

He moved between her legs and eased her panties off her, spread her legs, and placed his mouth on her clit. She lightly gasped. He flicked his tongue across it, sucked it ever-so gently. Yes. Nice and slow. That's the way he liked it, and that's the way she liked it as well. Her breathing became labored. It was time to end the ruse. She opened her eyes and said, "Ash?" He kept his eyes closed as he continued to manipulate her clit with his tongue and lips. "Don't stop," she whispered, and he didn't. "Oh, baby," and she came in his mouth.

Ash took a few minutes to lick Tamryn's cum from her, then he moved up and kissed her. "I love you," she told him.

"I love you," he said in return, and she knew he meant it.

Ash eased himself into her pussy. "Oh, Tamryn," he softly moaned. She brought his lips to hers as he gingerly moved in and out of her.

"You don't have to hold your emotions back anymore, Ash. You and I are one now, free to express our love in the most meaningful of ways."

Ash's reply to that was, "Hang on tight." When Tamryn had locked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, Ash stood. Not used to her weight added to his, he stumbled backwards into the dresser, knocking the lamp off it before falling back against the wall. He started fucking her pussy hard and fast.

"Oh, God, yes!" Tamryn growled. "Get it, Ash. Fuck this pussy good." Spurred on by her words, he did. He held her by her ass cheeks and slammed his cock into her. "Oh, fuck, Ash. Here it comes, baby."

It was then that the door flew open. "What the hell is—" It was Ezra. He had just caught his daughter in a position in which no father should ever see his little girl.

Ash and Tamryn both looked his way when the door opened. Tamryn's face twisted into a grimace of pleasure as she shouted, "OOOOHHHHHH, SHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!" as her body convulsed. Ash, of course, had a smile as wide as Texas. Out of breath, Tamryn managed, "Daddy, get the fuck out of here." After another five seconds, he finally did.

"That was so fucking hot," Ash said with a laugh. "Your old man just caught us fucking, baby. He watched you have an orgasm. How do you feel about that?"

"I'd let him watch me cum a hundred times if I knew it would get you off."

"You get me off," Ash said.

"Put me on the bed and fuck me, Ash. Fuck me like a dog."

Ash carried her back over and dropped her. Tamryn bounced, turned, and got on her hands and knees. She arched her back and presented her pussy to him, but Ash did something to her that he had never done before. He had always thought that anal play of any kind was reserved for he and Alexis, but now, seeing as to how there was no more he and Alexis, he sought to give this gift to Tamryn. He separated her cheeks and drove his tongue straight into her asshole. "Oh, fuck!" she yelped. He ran his tongue all over it, licking and sucking every part of it, then he pushed himself back inside her hot, wet pussy and slammed himself inside her. "That's it, baby. That's it. One more. I need one more."

"You'd better hurry the fuck up and get it," he told her. "I can't last much longer."

"It ... It's right there, baby. Right ... right there. Almost ... Almost ... OH, God!" and she came all over his dick, lubing it just enough to allow him to empty himself inside her.

"Oh, fuck!!!" Ash shouted as his cock spasmed seemingly without end. He finally fell over, looked at Tamryn, and they both burst into laughter. "God-damn, that was hot."

Tamryn fell over, her head even with his. She kissed him. "Tell me good things."

"I love you," Ash said, "and I'm happy you're carrying our child."

"Oh, baby," she said sweetly as she kissed him again. She grabbed his still-rabid cock and lightly stroked it. He moaned. "I want more, but let's wait till tonight."

They showered, then made their way to the kitchen where Ezra was sitting at the table. He eyed the two, his daughter with disappointment and Ash with contempt. "From this day forward, there will be no more sex in this household, understood?"

"Remember that when you try to cop a feel of your wife's breasts," Ash said to him.

"What did you say to me?" Ash said nothing. "It's bad enough that you are a freeloader, but a freeloader who has knocked up my unspoiled daughter?"

"Freeloader?" Tamryn asked. "I'll have you know that all that food that's on your plate, Ash bought it. Hell, he even cooked it. He's been nothing but good to this family since you left, Daddy, so don't you dare berate him."

"What's going on in here?" It was Alexis.

"I caught them having sex," Ezra said.

"Isn't that what two people do when they're in love?" Alexis asked.

"This doesn't bother you?" Ezra posed in return.

The fact is, it did bother her. One look at her face would reveal that much. Ash noticed it, as did Tamryn. Ezra continued to stare at his daughter's ... baby daddy? That's all he seemed to be. "We have no right to intrude upon their private affairs, Ezra. Leave them to their own matters."

"Oy vey! Very well, then. Just ... limit your 'matters' to night time, and keep them quiet."

Ash and Tamryn fixed themselves a plate apiece, then one for Alexis, whom they served with orange juice and coffee before seating and eating their own food. "School starts on Monday," Ash said to everyone.

"I'm so excited," Tamryn said, "but I'm also worried about how everyone will receive me."

"Go back to your old hair style," Ezra suggested.

"That's the last thing she needs to do," Ash said testily to Ezra. Then, to Tamryn, "Go exactly as you are now, and don't give anyone the opportunity to sandbag you. Be like, 'Hi, my name is Tamryn Abramowitz, but my friends call me 'Strawberry.'"

"What?!?" Ezra shouted. "You would have her ridicule her own self?"

"No," Ash answered. "It's like the 'N' word with black people. They have taken the word back and made it their own. You do the same. If you throw 'Strawberry' in their faces, you take away any power they have to hurt you."

"That makes sense," Tamryn said with a smile. "Thank you, baby." She turned Ash's face toward hers and kissed him. He kissed her back, but he felt awfully weird doing so in front of a woman with whom he had sex just two days earlier.

***********************

School had started, and at home Ash and Tamryn's sex life was at its peak while Alexis was still yet to allow Ezra access to her body. The truth was that she still pined for Ash, wondering if she had done the right thing in giving him up. She had given him up once to allow him to take her daughter's virginity, and she knew that was a mistake, just as she was slowly realizing that giving him up this time and letting Ezra back into the house was an even bigger one. Still, she had made her bed, so now she had no other choice but to lie in it.

School was going good for all three, though. They had synced their classes so closely together that they could carpool in Ash's Charger, leaving Ezra with Alexis's4Runner with which to drive to work. He had found employment with an old friend, John Goldblum, who owned a car repo business. This, Ezra said, was just temporary until he could find a job at an ad agency that would allow him to put his degree in Marketing to good use.

One day, after everyone was home for the evening, Tamryn made her way to the kitchen to check on the enchiladas her mother had placed in the oven when she spotted her parents standing at the door of their bedroom. Her father was holding something red and had a smile on his face. She inched closer to hear, "... bet it looks very sexy on that beautiful body of yours. Please, wear it for me tonight."

"Ezra ... I can't ..."

"Why not?"

"Because it's mine," Tamryn said loudly as she barged into the room. "This is a delicate—silk. Mom washed it for me. Thank you, Mom." She snatched it from her father's grasp, then she collected the stockings that were draped on the bed.

"Can't you let her wear it for one night?" Ezra asked his daughter.

"Daddy, that is just plain wrong on so many different levels," Tamryn answered, then turned to leave. She snatched up the bottle of Far Away from the dresser and said, "I don't mind you borrowing my cologne, Mom, but at least put it back in my room." She took another few steps, then said, "Better check those enchiladas."

That night, after Ezra had nodded off to sleep and Ash and Tamryn had closed their door for the evening, Alexis made her way down the hall to just outside their room and sat next to the door. She smelled the Far Away as it crept out from under the door. She knew Tamryn was wearing that red teddy. She knew Ash was making love to her, intoxicated by the thick musk of the perfume. She wept silent tears, wondering why she had thrown away the love of a man who was a once-in-a-lifetime catch.

At four that morning, Alexis, who had not slept a wink, finally needed to feel something akin to what she and Ash had shared. She took her husband's cock into her hand and manipulated it until it was hard. Ezra awoke, surprised. "What? Are you finally offering yourself to me?"

"Just make love to me," Alexis said as she lay on her back.

Ezra removed his underwear, then he pulled up her night shirt, removed her panties, and spread her legs. She wasn't shaved like she had been since being with Ash. What reason was there to be? Besides, it wasn't like Ezra would go down on her. He rarely did that. He rarely did anything that could be called foreplay.

He was rough going in, so unlike Ash, and he seemed to work toward his own orgasm instead of ensuring she had first attained hers multiple times over, also unlike Ash. She couldn't tell him this, though. She just lay there. Finally, Ezra grunted his release, kissed her on the cheek, then rolled over and went back to sleep. Alexis swore right then and there that this would be the last time her husband ever touched her in a sexual manner ever again.

The following day, Friday, as the three were making their way home from school, Tamryn said, "Ash, honey. Would you be okay with me having a girls night out with my friends?"

"That's fine, baby. I've got a paper I need to work on, so I wouldn't be much fun, anyway."

Alexis had noticed with increased regularity the comfort Ash showed when issuing appellations to Tamryn; he just was not self-conscious about it around her anymore.

"We're supposed to be meeting at seven, and I probably won't be home until midnight."

"No drinking," Ash told her.

"Of course, not," she agreed. "Can you take me, though?"

"Tamryn, if Ash is going to be working on a paper, perhaps he should remain undisturbed," Alexis suggested. "I'll take you."

"Either way," Tamryn said with a shrug.

When they arrived home, Ash went straight to the computer while Tamryn jumped into the shower. He paid her no mind as she dressed, but once she had, she called his attention to her. "Ho-ly shit."

"Is that secret code for you approve?"

"I'm tempted to go with you to make sure no one tries to pick you up."

He grabbed her and pulled her close, but, "No, Ash. My make-up." He placed a light kiss on her cheek. "Good boy. Let me go out and get all hot and sweaty, then I'll come back to you and we'll have some hot and sweaty sex. What do you say?"

"If I don't jerk off to this image of you thirty times tonight."

"You better not," she told him. "I want two good orgasms from you tonight. One in my mouth, and the other in my ... Well, you know." She lightly brushed her lips against his, then went to find her mother so they could leave. Once they had, Ash jumped into the shower and took a cold one. He had to. Tamryn was just that fucking hot tonight.

Upon reaching Cynda's house, Tamryn told her mother, "You won't have to worry about picking me up. Stacy is going to bring me home." Alexis gave her daughter a thumbs up, then made her way back home. She walked in and saw Ash sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. "What about your paper?"

He smiled. "What paper?"

"You lied so she wouldn't feel bad about going out, didn't you?"

"She deserves it," Ash said. "She has more friends now than she has had in the twenty years leading to this point. I want her to be happy with them, experience the things she never had a chance to do."

"Aren't you just God's perfect little gift?" she said as she tousled his hair. "Your damp."

"Oh, I got my shower while you were out."

"Guess I should go and get—" but her words were cut short by a "boo-da-doop," from her phone signifying a text message had come through. She read it. "Going to Gainsville FLA for a pick-up. Be back by midnight. Ezra." She looked at Ash. "Well, I guess it's just you and me tonight."

Alexis took her time in the bathroom. First, she completely shaved her pubes, then she shaved her legs and arm pits. Then she douched herself before taking a long, luxurious bath. She washed her hair with a coconut-scented shampoo, then bathed in her Far Away bath oil. She dried her body, then her long, dark hair. She looked in her lingerie drawer trying to decide what she should wear, then it hit her.

Alexis made her way into the living room. Ash had actually smelled her before she arrived. He looked up to see that she was wearing her white cotton thong and her white cotton cut-off tank top T. He stared in awe of her majesty. He couldn't remember a time that she looked more beautiful than right now. He watched her sit to his left, her back against the arm rest. Her right leg went upon the couch. It was bent at the knee and she rested it against the back of the sofa. Her left leg she bent and tucked the ankle under her thigh. He had a perfect view of between her legs. If only she weren't wearing those panties. "What?" he said. She had asked him something, but he completely missed it.

"I asked you what you were watching," Alexis repeated.

"Shin Chan," Ash replied. "It's stupid humor, but it makes me laugh."

Alexis watched for a few of minutes, then asked, "Would it bother you if I did my yoga in here?"

"When did you start yoga?" Ash asked.

"Last week," Alexis lied. She stood and went to the linen closet where she pulled a thick, fluffy towel out. She placed it on the floor, purposely lining it up with Ash's direct view of the screen. She got on her hands and knees, then jutted her butt into the air, and that's when Ash noticed, She took off her underwear. He watched as she gyrated her voluminous ass cheeks back and forth, up and down. He smelled the Far Away. It was as if the cologne were emitting tendrils that acted as hands, pulling him close, like they do in cartoons.

Ash slid off the couch and kissed Alexis's right ass cheek. "Oh, Ash." He licked it. "Oh, I miss your touch." He separated her ass cheeks, inhaled deeply, then immersed his face between them, taking her anus into his mouth and running his tongue all over it. "Oh, dear God, baby. I've missed you so much." She allowed him ten good minutes there, then she turned onto her back and did her split. Ash affixed his mouth to her clit and quickly brought her to an orgasm. "Make love to me, Ash. Please, I need to feel you inside me."

Ash centered himself, then stopped. "If I do this, there's no going back, Alexis." She reached up, gently grasped his hips, and pulled him inside her. "Oh," Ash gasped, and tears filled his eyes. It had been barely two weeks, but he had forgotten just how beautiful an experience it was to make love to Alexis, how dear and sweet her pussy felt. He went slow and deep. He felt her getting wetter and wetter. She came again.

This is what Alexis needed, what she craved. Her husband would never understand that. Ash did, though, which is why she was here with him now. He continued to make sweet, beautiful love to her even as the tears dropped from his cheeks and onto her belly and breasts. "I want to cum inside you," he told her. "It should be you having my baby."

Alexis began to cry at this truth. "I know, baby. I'm so sorry. Cum in me. Let me feel it like you used to do." Ash's pace quickened just a tad. "Oh, baby. I'm going to cum."

"Oh, my God," he whispered.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ..." Alexis shouted as a bone-jarring orgasm rocked her body.

"Alexis, I love you," Ash said, then he experienced an orgasm of his own. Alexis pulled him down and peppered his face with kisses. Ash pulled up and said, "I was serious, Alexis. No going back. I can't keep doing this. I need you."