Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just be sure," June said in being the voice of reason.

"No," Wally said as he came from behind the door. "Don't try to talk him out of it, Mom. This means I get his room. It's almost twice as big as mine."

"You can have my room, and my Mini-Cooper, and anything else you want, squirt."

"I want Tamryn," Wally said. "She's hot. And cool." He thought on that a second. "Is that even possible? Oh, well. Tell her I said hey."

"I really don't know what all I'm going to be taking over there Mom, Dad. Can you give me a few weeks to get my stuff moved?"

"Literally a few," June said. "School starts back up in a couple of weeks, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. It does. I'll be out by then. Promise."

Wally helped Ash load some of his belongings into the Charger, then Ash got a shower and changed his clothes before heading back to his and Alexis's place. A couple of blocks out, he received a text message from Alexis stating that she had to rush her elderly neighbor, Mrs. Whitmer, to the hospital because the poor dear fell and broke her wrist. "Shouldn't be more than a couple of hours. See you when I get home. XXX/OOO."

Ash entered the house to find Tamryn turning off the TV. "Did Mom text you?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to throw a Stouffer's lasagna in the over. It should be ready by the time she gets back." She disappeared into the kitchen, then reappeared a few minutes later and said, "Guess I'll go ahead and get my shower." She disappeared into the back of the house, then returned wearing a towel. "Drain's clogged. I'll use Mom's shower. I mean, yours and Mom's." She went into Ash and Alexis's room and returned twenty minutes later.

Ash smelled her before he saw her. "Why are you—?" He was going to ask Tamryn why she was wearing her mother's Far Away, but the moment he saw her in that red ensemble, nothing else mattered. He stared as she just stood there, then she slowly made her way to him.

Tamryn straddled Ash's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved in close, then whispered, "Smell me." He did, and it was a breathy in and out. "You gave me such a beautiful gift yesterday, Ash, and I had nothing for you in return. Let me make love to you now."

Ash's heart was pounding, and his breathing became labored. "Your mom. Um ... you know. Just once, for your virginity."

"But Ash," Tamryn said, continuing to speak in a whisper, "you went down on me yesterday, but I didn't go down on you. My mouth is still a virgin, Ash."

"Oh, God."

"I need to lose my oral cherry, Ash." She slid off him and onto the floor. She pulled at his sweat pants and they and his underwear came down. He lifted himself to allow them to do so. His cock boinged up, and she took possession of it. "I've been watching videos all day long on how to suck a cock, Ash. Now I'm going to suck yours." She pulled him forward, and he allowed himself to be pulled.

Tamryn placed her mouth on Ash's scrotum and began to suck his balls one at a time. "Oh!" he grunted. She continued for a short while, then took his meaty head into her mouth. "Oh, Tamryn. We ... We shouldn't." Her response was to take as much of him into her mouth as she could. "OHHHHHHHHH, JESUS!!!" She gave him five minutes of this, then she began to lay back on the floor. "What ...?"

"Come make love to me, Ash," she said as she pulled him down. He was on his knees in front of her. "Come on," she said. "Make love to me like you did yesterday." Ash pulled his shirt off, then slowly sank his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, Ash," Tamryn cried when he entered her. She spread her legs wide. "It doesn't hurt anymore, baby. It feels good. You feel so good inside of me. Yes. Just like that. Nice and slow. Nice and slow gives you such a terrific orgasm, doesn't it?"

"It does," Ash admitted.

"Do you think I look nice in this teddy, Ash? I wore it for you."

"You look so fucking beautiful," he told her.

"Do you feel how hot and wet you make my pussy, Ash?"

"Dear Lord, yes."

"And it's tight, isn't it?"

"So fucking unbelievably tight, Tamryn."

"It's tighter than my mom's pussy, isn't it?" Ash didn't respond. "It's okay to admit that, Ash. I'm still practically a virgin."

"Oh, sweetheart. Please."

"Tell me that my pussy feels better than hers, Ash. Please. I need to know that."

"Your pussy is so much better than hers, Tamryn."

She smiled. "Make me cum now, baby. Make me cum all over your cock." She slid a hand down to her clit and began to gently rub herself. "I'm almost there," she whispered. "I'm almost there, Ash." Then, "Oh-h-h-h-h-h!" She softly moaned as she came. "It's your turn now, baby," she told him as she pulled him close. "Smell me. Feel me. Kiss the side of my neck." Ash did all these things. She heard his breath quicken. "That's right," she whispered. "Come for me, baby." She wrapped her legs around his. "You can cum inside of me, Ash. I love the way my pussy feels when it's filled with your cum. Cum inside of my hot, wet, tight pussy."

"Oh, fuck!" Ash shouted as he unloaded inside Tamryn. "Oh-h-h-h-h, oh-h-h-h-h, oh-h-h-h-h." He looked her in the eyes, then he bent and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him there, enjoying their intimate moment. He finally pulled back and said, "We ... We can't do this anymore, Tamryn."

"You and I are spiritually connected, Ash. How do you propose we stop this?"

He honestly didn't know, because he knew she was right.

***************************

Ash and Tamryn both showered and dressed before Alexis returned home. She immediately noticed the Far Away in the air. "I just sprayed a little," Ash told her. "I needed a reminder of you while you were gone."

"Tonight, you get the Far Away and the red teddy," she told him, "plus a night that promises you will never need another reminder as long as you live."

The following morning, Ash was antsy. Sex with Alexis last night was incredible, but that was due to the fact that he had been fantasizing about Tamryn the whole time he was with her mother. He was horny, and he felt terrible because he knew Alexis couldn't sate his desire; only Tamryn could.

"What are your plans for today?" Alexis asked as she placed two sunny side up eggs on a plate for him. There was also bacon and toast.

"Oh, Ash promised to take me into town today," Tamryn quickly said. "I feel terrible that I didn't get him anything for Christmas, so I'm going to let him have whatever he wants."

"And just what is it that you want?" Alexis asked with a smile.

"Figured I'd let her treat me to lunch and a movie," Ash answered nonchalantly.

"Well, you two have fun," Alexis said. "I'm going to check on Mrs. Whitmer and then do some shopping. Probably take the tree down, also."

"So, Ash, what time do you want to leave?" Tamryn asked.

"Around noon, I guess," he answered. "We can do lunch first, then the movie."

"Any idea what you want to see?"

"I was thinking Glass."

"What's it about?" Tamryn asked.

"Have you never seen Unbreakable or Split?"

"No."

"Never mind, then. You'd need to see those first to fully understand it. We'll figure something out when we get there."

They left out at noon as planned. Tamryn said nothing as they travelled, even when Ash crossed out of the city limits and into the next town. He drove another five miles, then pulled into the parking lot of a small motel. Tamryn still said nothing. This is what she half-expected, anyway. Ash got the room, and they made their way to it.

Once inside, they locked lips like two alpha rams locking horns. Ash picked her up and almost slammed her on the bed. "I'm so fucking horny for you."

"Didn't you and Mom have sex last night?" He said nothing. He just stared into her eyes. "Tell me, Ash. I want to hear you say it."

"She couldn't satisfy me like you do," he admitted. He placed her hand between his legs.

"I want that in my mouth," she told him.

They hurriedly unclothed themselves, then Tamryn took the entire measure of Ash's cock into her throat. "Oh, fuck!" he whispered.

"Tell me why she doesn't satisfy you." She held his cock at her mouth as she awaited an answer.

"Because she isn't you," Ash told her. Tamryn took him back into her mouth, her throat, and Ash came. "Oh, Jesus." He was ashamed of himself for thinking such, and even more so for admitting it to Tamryn, but it was the truth.

She moved up and kissed him, then she fell onto her back. She gently guided his head between her legs, but before he could do anything, she said, "What do you see, Ash?"

"I see your pussy," he told her. "Your sweet, beautiful pussy."

"No, Ash. You're wrong. That isn't my pussy anymore. It's yours, Ash. You made a woman out of her. You have taught her so much, and now she hungers for your cock and thirsts for your cum. She needs to feel loved, Ash. Make her feel loved."

"Oh, God!" Ash moaned as he placed his mouth between her legs. She was hot, wet. He slid his tongue inside her and kissed her as passionately as he had ever kissed her lips.

Tamryn moved her hands to Ash's head and lightly held him in place. "Yes, Ash. Just like that. She likes it when you kiss her like that."

Ash was filled with emotion. His breathing was so erratic, and his heart beat like a drum as he continued to kiss this soft, wet pussy. His cock was harder now than when she sucked him off, if such a thing were possible. His mouth filled with an endless supply of her sweet cream. He needed to cum again, and he needed to cum inside her.

Ash raised himself atop Tamryn and eased himself inside her. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his breath caught. "Jesus, you're so fucking tight." He moved out of her, then back in, and he came. "Oh, God-damn it!"

"Yes," Tamryn said as she held him. "Give it all to me, Ash."

He continued to gently thrust inside her. He didn't want to leave her pussy. Ever.

Tamryn pulled him close, kissed him unceasingly for three minutes, then whispered in his ear,

"Admit your truth to me, Ash. I need to hear it."

"I can't," Ash said as tears filled his eyes.

"It's okay, baby. You and I are the only ones who will know, because we are the only ones who need to know." Ash remained silent. "Tell me, baby. As you fill your hungry pussy with your hard cock, tell me what you want to say."

Ash's lips quivered. Tears streamed down his face. "I ... I love you."

"Oh, baby," Tamryn said as she pulled him close once again. "I love you, too."

He continued in and out of her, slowly as they both liked it. "I can't be without you," he told her, "but I can't break up with your mother, either."

"Then have us both," Tamryn said. "I don't mind sharing you with her because I know you will always come back to me."

He kissed her deeply as he continued to thrust inside her. He told her that he loved her a dozen times over, and she reiterated the same. He came in her once again. His body shivered. He panted like a dog as he tried to catch his breath.

"Lay down," Tamryn told him, and he did. She mounted him, marveling at the fact that his cock was still hard. She moved up and down ever so slowly. She pinched her nipples. She rubbed her clit. She came, lubricating Ash's cock even more. She continued to ride him, though. She wanted one more orgasm out of him. It took forty minutes, but she finally got it.

They lay together, she in the crook of his shoulder. "You know we can't hide this forever," Ash said to Tamryn.

"I know. What do you want to do?"

"Have my cake and eat it, too," Ash said with a small laugh.

"Your cake is between my legs," she told him. He moved down and ate her pussy until she added more butter cream frosting to it, then returned to her. "You're so good to me, Ash."

There was a knock at the door. The two looked at one another, then the door itself. Another knock rang out. Ash pulled a sheet from the bed, wrapped himself in it, then peeked out the window. He couldn't see anyone, so he went to the peephole in the door. Nothing there either. Then, another knock. "Who is it?"

"Room cleaning."

"Come back."

"No. Now."

Ash opened the door to find, "Alexis?"

She just stared at him for twenty long seconds. She shifted her gaze to the bed to see Tamryn, then said, "Oh, Ash. How could you?" Before he could answer, she turned and walked away. He saw her enter her vehicle and drive off. He turned back to Tamryn, who just shrugged.

***************************

Ash and Tamryn arrived back at the house an hour after Alexis had. They showered before leaving out due to the fact that they smelled wholly of sex and thought it to be disrespectful to return home as such. They found Alexis in the kitchen sitting on a bar stool at the breakfast nook. She looked at the pair when they entered. There was thirty seconds worth of hard silence, then she spoke.

"I suppose the first question on your minds is how I found you. I was going to Gentry's Meat Market when I noticed Ash's Charger. Actually, I really didn't think it was yours, but I had to know. I asked the motel clerk which room you were in, and there you go." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I just want you to know that I blame myself for this."

"No, Mom. It's my fault," Tamryn tried to explain.

"No. No, every bit of this is my fault, Tamryn. You see, when you asked me to allow Ash to take your virginity, I had decided against it, but something he said convinced me otherwise."

"What did I say?" Ash asked.

"You told me that answering no might be such a shock to her ego that it would bring back all her introversions, and seeing her so happy, so open and free—walking around wearing a pony tail and giving no consideration to her birth mark like she had for the past twenty years—I couldn't risk taking that from her. Not from my daughter, whom I love more than anything."

"Alexis ..."

"I am willing to put this behind me so long as you two agree that it will never happen again," Alexis stated. "My love for you both is unconditional, which allows me to do that. Can you both promise that this ends it?"

"Yes," Ash quickly said.

"Yes, Mom," Tamryn followed.

"Okay then," Alexis said. "I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to do my shopping."

"Let's go now," Ash suggested. "Just you and I."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Come on. We'll take my car."

Alexis looked at her daughter and said, "I guess we'll be back."

Ash got two blocks down the road, then pulled into a drug store parking lot. He placed his car in park, then broke down crying. "I'm so sorry, Alexis. I never should have agreed to do that in the first place. I'm so sorry I hurt you, baby, and I don't want to lose you."

Alexis took him in her arms and across her shoulder. "I know, Ash. We love each other enough that we agreed to do something beyond the measure of love. I'm not going to leave you over this, and I'm not going to hold it against you." She pulled his face up and kissed him gently on the lips. Even as she did, Ash's mind was torn between his love for Alexis and his love for Tamryn.

There was no sex between Ash and Alexis that night, nor the following night, nor the night after that. Finally, on the fourth night, before bed, she asked, "Do you still desire me?"

"More than anything," Ash told her. "Why would you ask that?"

"It's just that you haven't made an advance toward me in four days."

"I was waiting on you to," Ash countered. "When you didn't that first night, I assumed you were still dealing with what happened, so I was allowing you time to come to terms with everything."

"And here I thought you didn't want me anymore," Alexis said as she crawled onto the bed. She was wearing a white cotton thong and white cut-off tank top T. Against her skin tone it was sexier than any lingerie Ash had ever seen her in.

As Alexis wrapped her arms around Ash's neck, he rested his hands on her ass. He patted it. "If it weren't for this beautiful thing, you and I wouldn't be here today." They kissed. "It's still the sexiest ass I have ever seen, and you are the sexiest woman I have ever been fortunate enough to be with." At this moment, he spoke the truth. He had found that being with Tamryn was akin to taking a drug, and he had become addicted very quickly. The more time he spent not in her embrace, the more his desire for Alexis grew, and he was happy with that.

"Remember that first night we were together?"

"How could I forget?" Ash asked. "It was the first time I ever went five times in one night."

"Care to relive that memory?"

"Hmmmm. If memory serves, you didn't go down on me that night. Guess I'll have to trade one of my orgasms inside you for that."

"Or—and I might just be spit-balling here, but hear me out—you could still cum inside me, I can go down on you anyway, and you go for six."

"I like the sound of that," Ash said as he pulled her close again. "Just remember, your split does things that bring out the animal in me."

Alexis fell from his arms and onto her back. She separated her legs as wide as they would go as she said, "Oh, you mean this?"

Ash smiled, then moved in front of her. He peeled back her thong from her pussy and placed his mouth upon it. "Oh, baby," Alexis moaned. She reached for the lamp on the night stand and turned it off, then comforted herself for what was to follow.

*****************************

New Year's Eve. It began with an announcement from Tamryn that mildly shocked both Alexis and Ash. "I'm just getting back from the college. I'm transferring down here."

"What?" Ash asked.

"Why?" Alexis followed. She loved her daughter to no end, but she was really looking forward to Tamryn returning to college up north because in the back of her mind, she viewed her as a potential threat to the happiness she shared with Ash.

"It's this whole family dynamic thing we have going on," Tamryn answered. "I'm not ready to call Ash 'Dad,' but it's nice to see you two together and it gives me a warm, secure feeling of family structure just being here with you."

"Well," Alexis said as she searched for something substantial to say. "I'm all for family."

"Good, then," Tamryn said. "Isn't this cool? We'll all be going to the same college." She went back to her room. Ash and Alexis just stared at one another.

Later that night ...

"Are you sure you don't want to wear a costume?" Alexis asked her daughter. "You'll probably be the only one there not dressed as something or someone." She was talking about a costume New Year's Eve party.

"I'm going as the designated driver," Tamryn said. "I'm sure you and Ash plan on ringing in the new year drunk as skunks."

"I'm not going to lie," Ash said. "It's been a while since I tied one over."

"Me, too," Alexis said. "I'm planning on doing Jell-O shots all night long."

"You'd better go get ready, then," Tamryn said. "Don't want to be late."

Ash came out of the room dressed as Zorro while Alexis was Catwoman. "Don't turn the wrong way, Mom. That suit looks like it's ready to burst at the seams."

"That's because she's too much woman for it," Ash said as he took her in his arms.

Tamryn watched the two. Although there was a smile on her lips, That's because she's too much woman for it echoed in her mind over and over again, and it disgusted her. She wanted her man back, and she had already taken the first step in making that happen. The third would be later tonight, but that was later tonight. Now ... "Okay, you love birds. Let's go."

True to their word, Ash and Alexis got shit-faced drunk. They had all but passed out on the way home; Tamryn had to help each into the bedroom. She stripped her mother of her costume first, then Ash. He looked up at her through half-closed lids, smiled, and said, "Where you goin?"

"Back to my room, I guess."

"No," he said as he violently shook his head. "Stay. I miss you."