Hot Wife - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I told her I was coming and she went crazy with lust. She bucked her hips up to take me deep inside of her body. Then I was squirting my cum into her. I thought my head would explode it felt so much better than masturbating. I held myself up off her with my outstretched arms. She pulled me down on top of her. I was crushing her but she didn't seem to care. She kept telling me how wonderful what I did to her felt. I rolled to her side when she let go of me. She rolled to me and kissed me hard. She kept whispering thank you to me. I told her 'thank you' back. She giggled I chuckled. She pulled a wet cloth out of her bag and cleaned herself. Then she took me in her mouth and cleaned me. We lay side by side just looking into each other's eyes for a long time.

"We fucked four more times that day. She taught me so much about a woman's pussy. She told me the name of each part. When she pointed out the clitoris, she made me suck and lick hers. She went crazy with lust and excitement when I finally got it right. We spent every Friday in that little circle of trees naked and having sex and just playing with each other. I taught her not to squeeze my balls too hard. She giggled at that and when she wanted me to do something I didn't want to do, would squeeze my balls just hard enough to get me to do it."

"Like what?" asked Susan.

"Lick her asshole."

"Oh. Did you enjoy that?"

"I eventually did."

"Did she let you fuck her there?" Susan asked.

"She did. Just before we left for college at the end of the summer."

"It sounds like you had a wonderful summer then."

"I did. She was a special girl in my life. And I thank whoever that she was in my life at that time."

"Oh, that's so beautiful. Do..." she said then stopped.

"Do I feel lucky to have you in my life? Is that what you want to know?"

"Um... yes," Susan whispered.

"I do feel lucky that you are my wife and in my life for the rest of my life."

A tear trickled down Susan's cheek as she looked at her husband. Jeff smiled at her and kissed her tears away.

"I feel lucky that you are my husband now and for the rest of my life."

"Your turn, dear."

"Oh, gosh..."

"You darkest sexual fantasy. The one you promised to never tell anyone, especially me."

Susan gasped as she stared into Jeff's eyes.

"You sure?" she asked shivering.

"I'm sure. There is nothing you could tell me that would upset me or cause me pain. Unless you were leaving me."

"Never. I will never leave you, ever!" she yelled.

"Good. I will never leave you. I might have to spank you, but I would never leave you or kick you out of my life."

Susan looked at Jeff a little confused.

"What do you mean you might have to spank me?" asked Susan.

"Well, you might do something I don't approve of that would warrant a spanking."

"Like what?"

"Fucking someone else," Jeff replied. "We'll just leave it at that for now.

"Oh. Okay, I except that," she said.

"Well?" asked Jeff looking at her, his eyebrows raised.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay. Deepest, darkest, sexual fantasy. I really don't have many fantasies and in all of them, you are there to keep me safe, except for this one. And I don't even really know why it turns me on, but it really, really does. Here goes. I'm driving down this dark street. I haven't the faintest idea where I am. I don't even know where I'm going. My car breaks down. I cuss and swear up a storm. I take my cell phone out and try calling you. I'm just barely able to hear you. I tell you where I am then the connection is lost. I don't know if you got the message or not, so I look around and spot a tavern across the street. Surely, they should have a payphone. I get out of the car and cross the deserted street. I pull the door open and step inside. The room is dimly lit. Looking around I see nothing but men. Black men.

"I gasp and as I turn to leave, my path is blocked by the biggest man I have ever seen. He isn't fat, just tall and muscular. He tells me I shouldn't be wandering around outside as it's not safe for a pretty lady like me to be out there alone. I just nod at him. He guides me to a stool at the bar and asks me what I would like to drink. I tell him a white wine. He laughs. So do the men in the rest of the bar. He orders me bourbon over ice. He sits with me, thus keeping the rest of the men at bay. We talk and I tell him about my car breaking down. He said I would have to wait 'til morning to get someone out to fix it for me. Soon, I'm on my fourth drink and feeling no pain. Then this huge black man is kissing me. I sigh as his lips press against mine. Next thing I know he is carrying me to the back of the room where there is a pool table. He stands me up and I strip off my clothes for them all. When I'm naked, he places me up on the pool table. He drops his pants and has the biggest cock I have ever seen. I gasp as he presses it to my pussy.

"I groan when he enters me. Then I scream as he is stretching me. At first, it really hurt. He stopped pushing when I screamed. Looking up at him, I just panted with my pain, until it subsided. I nodded and he pushed in me farther. It didn't hurt as much now. It was now starting to feel really good. I yelled at him to fuck me. He did. Hard and fast. I was coming so hard and so often, I completely forgot where I was and who was fucking me. I was floating along on one orgasm after another, screaming my joy to the room. He must have fucked me for over an hour and when he finally came, he filled me to overflowing. Then there was another big black cock shoved into me and I was getting the shit fucked out of me again. One after the other they fucked me. The last one was just pulling out as you stepped up, looking down at me with a smile on your face. Then you were fucking me hard and fast. I screamed as you did. For the rest of the night everyone, you included, fucked me until their cocks wouldn't get hard.

"I usually come wildly when I use that fantasy, but I have to be alone here at home to use it, it usually takes me an hour to finish. Well?"

Jeff lay there staring at his wife, his eyes full of wonder and lust. Susan waited, afraid that she had misjudged him. Jeff took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds.

"Do you... would you... holy shit, would you... how in the world did you come up with that one?" asked Jeff.

"I actually read about it online," said Susan.

"Holy shit, where are you reading things like that?"

"Same place you are. You forgot to erase one history entry."

"I don't go to sights like that. Do you still have the history entry?" asked Jeff.

"I do. Would you like to see when and where?" asked Susan.

"Yes," said Jeff getting out of bed and walking to the den.

Susan followed him. He held the chair for her in front of the computer. She opened the browser and showed him the item.

"Well, that's not mine," he said pointing at the user ID. "Isn't that the one you set up for your sister when she came to visit?"

"Oh my god, it is. I'm so sorry, dear. Fucking slut!"

"No problem," Jeff laughed, "Now though, I might just have to go there to see what's what. How often do you go there to read?"

"Whenever I have an hour or so of free time. Mostly when you are out of town. I take my laptop to bed and read. A lot," Susan said smiling up at her husband.

"Does that link take you to the story you read that caused you to fantasize about getting gangbanged by a bunch of black cocks?" asked Jeff.

"It does."

"Don't delete it please, I want to read that story sometime."

"I won't, dear."

"Are you hungry?" asked Jeff.

"Yes. Starving."

"Out?"

"Okay. But I need a shower."

"Me too."

Jeff grabbed Susan's hand and pulled her to the bathroom. After showering, they dressed and went out to eat. When they got back home, it was still early, late afternoon really. They looked at each other, stripped out of their clothes, and jumped into bed. Jeff rolled to Susan and started to kiss her. Susan a little surprised, kissed him back. When his hands started to roam her body, she pushed him away.

"Your turn," she said looking into his passion-filled eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Your deepest, darkest, a fantasy about me," ordered Susan.

"Okay, but remember, I do love you, a lot," Jeff said.

Susan gasped, nodding her head.

"How dark is it?" she asked.

"Dark. Don't you worry, none of my fantasies have you being hurt in any way, I'm not into S and M."

"How about bondage and discipline?" asked Susan.

"Only between the two of us. No one else is ever involved. Unless you would like someone else there?"

"Well, that's comforting. No, no one else," she said giggling but giving him the eye.

"Nothing drastic, just holding your arms above your head while I fuck you senseless."

"So, no ropes or ties or chains?" she smiled at him.

"Not unless you have fantasies about them."

"I don't... yet. Now tell me."

"Right. We are driving down a dark, narrow street. You are dressed in a short skirt and an almost transparent blouse. No bra or panties, just thigh highs, and heels. I pull into an alley, drive down to a dimly lit parking lot. In front of us is a chain-link fence behind which sits a huge decrepit Victorian house. It is huge, yet has seen better days. I park, walking around I help you out. We walk up to the gate and I enter a code into the keypad. You ask me where we are. I just smile at you and kiss your cheek. I push the gate open and we walk through."

"I don't know if I would go with you anywhere if I didn't know what was going to happen when we got there," Susan said.

"I can believe that. Okay, you know that where we are going any number of different men will fuck you for the entire weekend. You..."

"Oh my god!" croaked Susan hands covering her mouth.

"You follow me up the path to the back door. I knock and a big black man opens the door. He smiles when he sees us, telling us to come in as he stands aside. You smile at him and we enter. He leads us to what he considered his office. You look around, fear creeping into your eyes. I take your hand and squeeze it to reassure you. You turn your head looking into my eyes. I nodded as Mel, the man sitting behind the desk, explains what will happen this weekend. You turn your head to focus on what he is saying. You gasp as he tells you what he will charge for you."

"Oh my god!" Susan yells. "You have me being a whore? And in a black whore house?"

"Yes. Do you want to hear the rest of it?" asked Jeff.

"Yes." Jeff could see the excitement in her eyes and on her face.

"Well, we go through the spiel with Mel. You will get 60% of what they pay for you, he gets 40% and you keep any tips. He shows us to your room. It has a small double bed, a nightstand with a small lamp that is the only light in the dimly lit room. He tells you to strip. You nod your head and take off your clothes. He gasps as you display your beauty. He tells you to get on the bed. You look at me, I nod at you, this is your audition. He strips his pants off, leaving his t-shirt on. His cock is hard but only a little longer than mine is. He crawls up between your legs as you lay back. He shoves his cock into you. You just groan at the intrusion. You have been excited ever since I told you about what you would be doing tonight. He fucks you for a good half an hour. You are coming and screaming your pleasure as he does.

"He pulls out of you before he cums, all over your chest. He then tells you that the men coming to fuck you will all be wearing condoms, this is one thing I insisted on, he agreed with me. He will make sure they all do or they won't get to fuck you. He tells you to keep your heels on just in case they try to fuck you without a condom. He says to kick them in the balls with your heel and that will end their night with you. He will have a bouncer posted at your door."

"Okay, okay, I get the gist of this one. Where are you all the time I'm getting fucked?" asked Susan.

"In the closet watching you and watching over you."

"Oh god. Okay, okay. Holy shit." Susan was in orgasm. "How many?"

"In my fantasy, you work all night Friday, and after six hours of sleep in the morning all day and night on Saturday. Then after another six hours of sleep all day Sunday, you fuck over 75 men and make over $14,000 with tips. Those black guys love fucking white pussy."

"Fuck. And they all use condoms?"

"Of course, that's why I'm there. I would never let anything happen to you."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Susan shook with another orgasm.

"Have you ever dreamed about being a hooker or whore?" asked Jeff.

"Fuck!" shouted Susan slamming her legs closed. "Yes, yes, I have. But not like that."

"How?"

"I would be a call girl. I would know beforehand if the men were safe or not. I would collect the money and that's when I would have my orgasm. When the money touched my palm I would come hard in my dream and then in my fantasy."

"I see. Now tell me another of one of your fantasies," said Jeff.

"No, I want you to fuck me. I'm so hot right now I might burst into flames if you don't fuck me," croaked Susan.

Jeff rolled over to his beautiful wife and kissed her hard. Susan grabbed his cock, pulling it toward her pussy. Jeff moved between her spread legs and let her rub his cock up and down her cunt. When she placed it against her opening, Jeff pushed into her slowly. Susan groaned as he slipped into her body. Jeff just watched her face as he filled her pussy with his cock.

"Oh fuck," Susan yelled as Jeff pushed against her cervix. "Just a little too deep there."

Nodding Jeff pulled back, moved up to swing his cock down into her bypassing her cervix. She sighed as he pressed into her, stretching her wonderfully.

"That's it, baby. Oh god, you feel so good inside me."

"You do know that any guy you might fuck wouldn't be as considerate me?"

"I know, but thank you for the warning. Yet will I need that warning?" asked Susan.

"It was just informational. It doesn't imply anything, sweetheart."

"Of course. You have always been a considerate lover to me. From the first time to today. I love you for being mine and caring for me," replied Susan.

Jeff just pressed his pelvis against Susan's, crushing her clit between them. Susan was shaking with her orgasm. Jeff was smiling down at his beautiful wife as she moaned her pleasure. Pulling back slowly, Jeff continued to watch his wife's face. Her eyes were now open staring up at him, love and lust in them.

"Soft and slow or hard and fast?" asked Jeff.

"You choose, dear," replied Susan.

Nodding, Jeff pressed into her slowly. She moaned the entire time his cock was moving into her.

"That's marvelous," she gasped.

For the next half an hour, Jeff slowly made love to his beautiful wife. Susan came the entire time. Small little orgasms, one after the other, all leading up to a tremendous climax she could feel rising in her loins. Jeff was far from orgasm after all the fucking they had done the past two days. He was really glad that his cock was hard and he could feel the grip of his wife's pussy as he slowly slipped in and out of her body. A little after half an hour, Susan screamed with her orgasm to end all orgasms. Jeff smiled down at her as she shook and shivered with pleasure.

"Oh god, I love you so much, so much, darling," yelled Susan.

"I love you too, sweetheart," replied Jeff as he rolled to her side.

"Aren't you going to finish?" she asked still shaking with her orgasm.

"No. I have cum a lot the last couple of days. I can get hard, but I will need some time to recover and make more cum for you."

"Oh god. I love you more and more every time we talk."

"Me too sweetheart."

They both lay there, winded from the exertion of making love. Susan was staring at Jeff and him at her. They both smiled. Susan took Jeff's hand in hers and held it tightly. Jeff nodded at her.

"I'm not going anywhere," he said.

"I know," replied Susan taking a deep breath. "What do we talk about now?"

"Hmmm... I don't know. Would you like your dreams to come true?" Jeff asked. "Would you like your fantasies to come true?"

Susan didn't answer right away. She just stared at him, lust and love filling her eyes.

"No... yes... I don't know," she squeaked shaking with a small orgasm.

Well, which is it?" asked Jeff. "You came when you said yes."

"I know, I know. I'm still coming thinking about doing some stranger," cried Susan, "but only if you want me to. It would all depend on you."

"Oh," Jeff replied. "And in my mind, it would all depend on you."

"Oh god," gasped Susan. "What the fuck are we thinking about doing?"

"We are thinking about sharing you with other men and maybe women," said Jeff.

She shivered at the mention of women but closed her eyes and was shaking her head no. Jeff saw her lips moving, yet heard no words. He looked at her closely. She was shaking slightly and her lips formed the words, 'God no, no, no, no. God no.'

"So you want to be with another woman? Who?" Jeff asked.

She jerked at both questions. Her eyes opened and were lust-filled.

"Fine, fine. Yes. I never took advantage in college to experiment, except that one time with Chris, then after being Michelle's roommate for so long, I found that I had a fondness for her that sent a quiver through my loins and I thought I had found a soul mate. We never got together in college but since we have been working together I have wanted her more and more," Susan whispered.

"Would you share her with me?"

She pulled back looking at Jeff with questions in her eyes.

"Go ahead, ask the question you have," Jeff said.

"You want to fuck her too?"

"She is a beautiful woman, but I can do without fucking her unless you want to share her with me."

"I see. What does that mean?"

"When it comes to me fucking other women you are the boss. When it comes to you fucking other men I am the boss."

"What about me fucking other women."

"Hmmm... that's your business, but I do make one request, that I am there and I am allowed to watch. Unless you two get together at work."

"I see," Susan, said softly looking at her husband quizzically.

Susan shook her head, turning her head away. She was now looking down at her body. She imagined Michelle eating her as Jeff fucked Michelle from behind. She didn't know if she wanted Michelle to fuck Jeff, but she could fantasize if she wanted. Jeff just watched his wife. She was shaking all over. He nodded knowing what she was thinking.

"Oh god!" yelled Susan when Jeff touched her arm.

She turned her head looking at him. He was smiling down at her with love in his eyes. She could also see lust, whether it was for her or Michelle, she couldn't tell and she didn't want to know.

"My lust will always be for you, sweetheart," said Jeff softly, kissing Susan's cheek.

"Oh god!" she yelled again shaking even more.

It took Susan a while to settle down. Jeff just lay there holding her hand while she did. She kept her gaze focused on him the entire time. No daydreaming this time, she wanted to talk to him some more.

"Okay, okay, I'm... I am going to the bathroom and take a cold shower. You stay here, please."

"Of course, dear," replied Jeff.

Susan was only in the bathroom for a short time. She came out covered in goose bumps. Jeff smiled trying not to laugh at her. Susan flopped down next to him on the bed grabbing his hand in hers. She squeezed it gently.

"Feel better now?" asked Jeff.

"I do. The shock of the cold water really cooled my libido for me."

"Good. Now, what did you want to talk about?"

"What is your most vanilla fantasy?" asked Susan.

Jeff looked at her, shocked, question marks in his eyes.

"Well, if we are going to do this, I'm certainly not going to jump right into being a whore!" she said none too softly.

"I see. Does it have to involve someone else?"