Just Cole And Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, no, Cole," she said. "Conniving cunt slut, remember? You just got comfortable, or used to being uncomfortable, or whatever, and she took advantage of you. Like I said last night, it's not wrong to trust, it was just wrong to trust HER."

"How do you know so much?" I asked.

"Have you ever seen a Mexican soap opera?" she asked, eyes twinkling. "Well, that was my family. Not my immediate family, but I've seen it all. I know how people should be treated. I know how to treat my man. I know how he should treat me."

"So..."

"So, here's the thing," she said. "I think trust is going to be very, very hard for you. I don't want you to always be worrying, hiring PI's, whatever, but you can if you want. I'm yours, and I'll leave everything open. You'll never find a password on my phone or anything. You can GPS me whenever you want. You'll never find anything, ever, that I promise you."

"Hmm..."

"And you'll see, Cole, you'll see the way I treat you is so much better than you ever imagined. You'll just know."

Wow, she was certainly making a strong case.

"And, now, finally," she said, pulling me over her and wrapping her arms around me. "Why don't you get over yourself? I've given you too much by telling you how much I've always loved you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, kissing her.

"You act like we're getting married or something." she replied between kisses. "We're not even moving in. We're dating, okay? Can't we just see how it goes and take things as they come?"

"I am convinced," I said, raising up to slowly work my cock into her always-sizzling pussy. I wasn't tired, not really, but this time I wanted to take it slow. My strokes were just that; unhurried, long and...loving.

We never changed positions, and I don't think we once ever broke eye contact. We were locked into each other like I'd never been before. There was absolutely no space between our bodies. Near the end, things were speeding up; my thrusts were shorter and more insistent, we were both dripping with sweat, but her hands were still cradling my face, her smile never wavered, and we came together like gangbusters.

"Wow," she said when we finally pulled apart. "That was the best one, yet."

"I know," I said. "The way you hold my face, the eye thing you do, they're...I don't even know what to say. It's like we're the only ones on earth."

"We are the only ones, Cole," she said. "And I've never done either of those things before with anyone else."

"Really?" I asked, incredulous, "but you do it every time."

"That's because it's you, you dork," she said. "Is it possible, even now, that maybe you don't understand what's going on between us."

"Which is?"

"You and I can never just fuck." she said. "The connection between us runs too deep. You can slap the shit out of me and stick your cock up my ass, and we'll still be making love. That's just who you are, that's just who I am. That's just who WE are together."

"I like it."

"Me, too."

"Jen, I really do..."

"Shhh," she said, putting her fingers on my mouth. "Don't say it yet, even if you really mean it. Let's wait. Let's let you be sure."

"Why not?"

"You know I love you. Let's let that be enough for now. I have not doubt, NO DOUBT, Cole, that you love me and you'll figure that out if you haven't already."

"But..."

"But I want you to realize it when we both have clothes on and there's not this magnet pulling our crotches together," she said with a smile. "but I know, and so do you."

"You're either weird or wise," I said. "I just wish I knew which."

"Both, I think," She was not at all giggly, but serious. "And I think that's just what you need."

"Okay, on to other topics. I hate it, but I still have a schedule today." I said.

"Can we sleep a little more?" she asked. "I want to snuggle with you. It's been quite an emotional upheaval, this thing that happened. It's exhausting having your dreams come true. It took all night. Oh, and there was all that incredible sex."

"It's still early, if you can believe it, so let's set an alarm for two or so. That'll give us enough time to eat, let me pack, and then we can talk about things before I have to fly."

"Things?" she pouted. "Like what? Haven't we talked enough about 'things?' "

"Good things," I said. "Future things. Like how many hours a day we're gonna talk before I see you, how many seconds you'll be in town before I take you out, whether you'll be wearing panties on that date, THINGS like that."

"Oh," she said happily as we got close. "Good things."

"Good things."

~~~~~

We both dropped like rocks. She was right. This joining together, while exhilarating, had been exhausting and a complete surprise to both of us. I was in the deepest depths of slumber when I felt her shaking me.

"Cole! Cole, there's somebody at the door."

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat for a second, trying to pull it together as the pounding continued. Naked, I padded to the door and looked through the peephole.

It was Brandon. What the fuck?

"Hold on, Brandon" I said loudly, going back to my suitcase and finding some shorts. "Give me a second..."

Jen's eyes turned into ovals. "Bathroom?" she mouthed and I nodded. She was naked, too, as she ran straight in, not bothering to pick up any of her clothes.

"Hey there," I said, moving out in front of the door. "I wasn't expecting to see you. Did you call or text? Did I miss it?"

"Nah," he said, "but I was close, so I thought I'd come by and give you the opportunity to take me to lunch."

"You did, did you?" I asked. It was like I was looking at him for the first time. He looked nothing like me. He acted nothing like me.

"Yeah. That's why you came here, right?" he asked, pushing past me into the room.

"Well, it was," I said, "but I had to make my own way this weekend."

"Yeah, I know," he said. "I just got real busy."

"Hmmm," I asked. "Anything school-related?"

"Well, yeah," he said. "The guys and I had a big schedule of things that we..."

"But nothing academic, nothing study-related?"

"Well, not exactly..." he paused. "It was just stuff that wouldn't be considered parent-friendly, right? You know what I mean."

And he smirked. It was his mother's smirk. I wanted to slap it off his stupid face.

"But, c'mon, let's go somewhere. There're some good lunch spots over by the campus, but if you want to go somewhere nicer, we could do that, too. And..."and he paused for a second, sizing me up. "Maybe we could take Clement and Kyle with us, they're out there in the car, waiting."

"Clement and Kyle, huh? Fellow pledges?

"Kyle is, but Clement is the pledge master." he said proudly. "It's really cool that he's hanging out with us. You'll love him, he's a trip."

"Well, as you can see, I'm not really up yet," I said. "And, buddy, gotta be honest with you, I'm not really all that interested in taking out you and Kyle, and Clement, well, I'm especially not interested in taking out Clement."

"Why not? It's not like you can't afford it." He was looking pissed now, somehow oblivious to me. Couldn't he see what was showing on my face? Was he that blind?

"Don't you want to meet my friends? And what's wrong with Clement? You don't even know him."

"I know him enough, Brandon."

Why not drop the hammer? "Wanna guess who I ran into this weekend?"

"How could I guess? Who could you know here except..." and suddenly it dawned on him. "Oh, not her. She's lying, dad."

"Really? About what?" I had to give him credit. He was faster on the uptake than I would have guessed. "What could she possibly have lied about?"

"It's not true. Nothing happened, dad. I swear it."

"Save it," I said. I went to my suitcase and looked for a shirt and a different pair of jeans. "Your mom already ratted you out."

"She did? Fuck!"

"Actually, she didn't, she just didn't deny it." I said, as I got dressed. "I was just bluffing. Good job holding it in, genius. I don't even know what to say to you right now, I'm so furious."

"She exaggerates everything," he said, irritated. "And, so what? Nothing happened, nobody was hurt..."

"FUCK YOU, 'nobody was hurt!' " Jen yelled, exploding out of the bathroom, fully dressed in jeans and sweatshirt. "What about when KYLE slapped me? What if D'Andre hadn't shown up? You had me pinned down, motherfucker! Don't even fucking TRY to play that game! We were both there, asshole!"

In the back of my mind, I had been wondering how Jen would handle this. I would be behind her whatever she did, of course, but what would she do? If she wanted to stay in the bathroom until I got rid of Brandon, fine. She shouldn't have to face him if she didn't want to; she'd been through enough.

But it wasn't like her to cower in the corner, not anymore. Maybe telling me had helped her, knowing I believed her, that I was with her. I guess that changed something, because this was a different Jen from the one in the restaurant yesterday.

"What the fuck? Why are you..."

Brandon was at a loss until his eye swept the room, noticing the dress and balled up stockings

on the floor in front of the TV on the other side of the room, her heels strewn carelessly about.

"You're FUCKING her? You're actually fucking her, you pathetic, old..." He swung to face Jen. "And YOU..."

Once again at a loss for words, he finally got it out. "I knew you always had the hots for him, but I thought it was...I mean, you're FUCKING him. Why would you fuck HIM?"

"Orgasms, shithead," she sneered. "He gave me more in one night than you ever gave me. Want to know when? The first one, 'cause that's more than you ever gave me, you selfish prick!"

Brandon stood there with his fists clenched, furious, but unable to think of what to say.

"Okay, let's cool this down, both of you." Jen glared at me, and I could tell she thought I wasn't backing her up. Nothing could have been further from the truth. She was mine. I would prove that to her now.

"Jen, that was a shitty thing to say," I said, "but who can blame you? Especially if it's true. Hold on a minute.

"Brandon," I said, "I tried to talk to you about her several times over the years, about how you treated her, didn't I?"

He stood there, refusing to answer.

"And then I get here, and you deliberately shit on me. Why I don't know, except I guess that's how you're used to seeing me treated."

Still nothing.

"And I run into Jen," I said, "and she tells me something so awful I don't want to believe it, but it kills me that I do believe her."

"You don't even try to listen to my side," he whined.

"How could I?" I was the one getting hot now. "When did you ever give me a chance? When have you ever returned a fucking phone call? Nobody told me anything, and I can see why."

His fists were still clenched. He was trying to brazen his way out, but that would not be happening today.

"So, even though you've avoided me forever, I'm here now. Why don't you tell me your side? But, remember, she's here, and I'm here, and it's not like you have your mother and Grandpa Jack to help you bully an isolated girl."

When he said nothing, I reached over to take Jen's hand. "Jen, I know this will be hard, but would you be willing to tell it all again? Brandon, here, can have his say if there's some part he takes exception to."

"Cole, you don't believe me?" she asked, almost in tears. She was trying to pull away, but I held her hand tightly. She wasn't going anywhere. She was mine.

"Oh, I do," I reassured her, much to Brandon's chagrin. "I think it would be quite educational for him to hear it from your side, don't you think?"

"Okay," she said, her hand relaxed and I gave her a little squeeze. She squeezed back, of course.

"Fuck you both," he said. "I don't have to listen to this." He turned to leave, but then he noticed our hands, and how our fingers were intertwined. I'd never even noticed that happening. "And what is all this? I can't believe you. Bad enough you fucked someone young enough to be your daughter, dad, but she practically is your daughter. You suck."

What he said might have hurt me a few hours earlier. I might even have agreed with him, but Jen, my Jen, had listened to me and assuaged my fears.

"And what's with you?" he snarled, turning back to Jen. "You really have daddy issues, don't you? What is it? You can't fuck your own dad, so you pick mine? Or maybe you did fuck him, and you're just putting another old man notch on your bedpost!"

It was outrageous, what he was saying. I was ready to jump all over him, but Jen increased her pressure on my hand. We were so in synch now, I knew she wasn't looking for reassurance; she was passing it on to me.

"You are such a pathetic, little worm," she hissed. "To even say something like that...just to hurt me...and him." she looked up at me, and even blind, stupid me could see how she felt about me. "My dad showed me how a man acts, so did Cole, and I can't believe I ignored that for all the time we were together."

"So are you?" he demanded. We didn't understand what he was asking. He'd already seen her clothes on the floor.

"You aren't just fucking, are you? You look like you're together. If you are...fuck, I don't know which of you is more pathetic."

He was back in smug mode. My son, the would-be rape accomplice, somehow felt that he was superior to us. Definitely his mother's son. Maybe I needed a DNA test.

"That is so not your business," Jen spat.

"No, no," I said, "He has every right to know the truth, Jen. We're not hiding, remember?"

Both of them looked at me.

"To answer your question," I said, "yes, we're together. We connected this weekend in a big way. The 'L' word has been bandied about, and not in jest.

And I can only thank you, Brandon, because without you it would never have happened."

"What do you mean?" he asked suspiciously.

"If you had just broken up with her normally, if that's what you wanted to do, she and I would probably have never spoken again." I said. "I certainly wouldn't have entertained any thoughts of being with her.

"But then you tried to do that to her - don't even deny it - and THEN you stranded me here, and she was the only other person I knew here. Make no mistake, I would have found out sooner or later, but here I was, all alone, and she was her typical sweet self, well...unrequited love and all. We found out we were just both with the wrong people."

I realized then with some chagrin that I had started my little speech trying to be shitty. I was hoping it would all get back to Kelly and hurt her a little bit, but when I said it out loud, it was all true. No doubt that I loved Jen, and as roundabout and selfish as it came out, I'd as much as said it. Might as well go for broke.

"So, yeah, we're together. Yeah, I love her, but it took a perfect shit-storm from you to make it possible for me to realize it, and, for that, I thank you very much, sir."

"Awww..." Jen giggled, covering my hand with both of hers. She really was beautiful, and I wondered how I could ever get tired of seeing her smiling up at me with her gorgeous doe eyes...

And I was on my knees. Brandon had clocked me in the face from the other side while I wasn't looking. He didn't pack the wallop that Cameron did - who could? - But it was a good shot, nonetheless. What a pussy move. No son of mine would do that. Of all things, the idea that a DNA test wasn't an idle joke crossed my mind for a second.

Just for a second, and then I became enraged.

Brandon hadn't thought things through very well. He had been looming over me, but when he saw the murder in my eyes, he tried to beat a hasty retreat, only to find that he couldn't open the door because I was kneeling on the floor in front of it. He wouldn't have been able to open it fast enough to get away from me anyway, the way hotel doors are.

"What the FUCK!" I yelled and exploded up, pinning him to the door by the throat with my forearm. It was such a dumbass macho, movie thing to do, and wouldn't work on anyone who knows how to handle himself, but I didn't have to worry about that. I wasn't particularly proud of my rowdy past, and I hadn't shared much of the mechanics of it with him, luckily for me now.

"What is WRONG with this stupid-ass town," I shouted in his face. "Does everybody fucking cheap shot here?"

"Cole, Cole!" I heard Jen behind me. She was tapping gently on my back. Good girl. She had listened and wasn't restraining my arm. You never know.

"Don't worry, sweetie," I said, "I'm not going to beat up my own son." I grabbed him and whirled him around to deposit him sprawling on the bed. Good, let him lay there in our cum-saturated sheets. Served him right.

"And I'm not." I said to Brandon. "But, as of right now, you and I are estranged. If you are ever interested in having a relationship with me, you need to come right with her, and me, for that matter. I could blame your mother for all this, but I won't. You're a grown man now, and you make your own decisions. You've just made some bad ones lately. I hope you start making better ones. Now get out of here."

"One last thing," I said after he'd opened the door. "That doesn't apply to your asshole friends out there. Send them back here if you want, together or one at a time if they have the balls. I'd like to explain to them how to treat a lady."

Brandon didn't say anything, but the look on his face wasn't the surly one he'd had before. I think it really shook him up that I didn't take him apart after that dick move of his. I think his view of me, so warped by his mother, had shifted a little. He and I both knew that it was mercy, not weakness, that allowed him to walk out that door intact. He deserved to have his ass kicked fifty ways to Sunday for a variety of reasons, and he knew it. He looked, what? Thoughtful, maybe, as the door closed behind him.

Jen took my hand and brought me to her favorite chair, pushing me down into it. She got onto my lap and snuggled into me. She was only four inches shorter than me, so it was a tight fit, but, that being said, the parts pushed onto me felt very nice. We sat there for several minutes, calming down, content to be in each other's arms.

"You are an extraordinary man," she said into my neck after a while. "The way you stand up for people, even when they don't know you're doing it."

"Do you think he'll ever get it?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this," she said, "but I think there's a chance. It'll be a long time before I think I could really handle it, but if he apologized to me, I think I would at least listen."

"I hope that happens." I said.

"And here I am again, making it about me," she said. "Sorry. I have every confidence you two will have some sort of relationship someday. I think he'll escape her clutches."

"I don't see it," I said despondently. "How?"

"How long before she starts treating him like shit? Jen asked. "She can't help but be what she is."

We sat there for a while longer. She was indeed wise. Weird and wise. I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be.

"And I guess you might as well say it," she sighed.

"Say what?" I asked, although we both knew.

"Just say it," she said. "You already said it to him. Say it to me, now. I was trying to control when you say the most important thing. I'm so, so sorry. I don't mean to be such a selfish bitch. I'll backpedal shamelessly whenever I realize how wrong I am, I promise. You're very patient, aren't you?"

"Hmmm."

"And I will grow up, I promise. You'll love who I'm becoming if you let me."

"Hmmm."

I held her contentedly for a few more minutes. I might have looked calm, but my mind was racing.

"You're not going to say it, are you?" she asked, finally.

"Hmmm?"

"You've changed your mind? You're not going to say it?"

She was starting to get upset, and I certainly didn't want that.