Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla sized up her long-time friend, "Why do I need to get in bed with you?"

Meredith had a puzzled look on her face, "We always sleep in bed together when we're in the same room."

"Yeah, Meredith, that was at home. We can't do that here; the other girls will talk. They'll think we're lesbians."

Meredith rolled her eyes, "So let them. Lock the door if it makes you feel better. Come on, this is our first night away at college. Let's make it special. I have many things to tell you about the sororities on campus."

Kayla breathed deeply, "Okay, but let me shower and get ready for bed. I'm all sweaty from jogging back here," Kayla told her and began stripping out of her clothes.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's not the only thing you're sweaty from," Meredith teased with a chuckle.

Kayla was down to her thong when she grabbed her pillow and threw it at Meredith striking her B.F.F. in the face. Meredith, in turn, threw it back, the soft projectile colliding with Kayla's full breasts. Kayla laughed to herself that Mike's comments had come true.

Kayla finished her shower and put on her usual sleepwear of a tank top and tiny shorts. Meredith waited for her under the covers watching her change.

"Now, Meredith, no funny business. Things got a little out of hand the last time we slept in the same bed."

Kayla quickly thought about this past summer when she and Meredith had taken their friendship to a whole new erotic level. They had talked it over, and when Kayla said she needed to concentrate on her relationship with Mike, Meredith completely understood. However, Meredith had her own brother to satisfy her sexual urges when they were home, and now they were not.

"And whose fault was that?" Meredith reminded her.

A wry smile spread across Kayla's lips, "Well, mine."

Meredith put up her hands in surrender, "I promise I will not do anything unless you want me to," she stated with a huge smile. Both of the young ladies laughed together at the awkward moment.

Kayla climbed into bed and snuggled up to Meredith, resting her cheek on her friend's pillowy boob. "So, what did you find out?"

Meredith wrapped her arms around Kayla, holding her close. "Okay, so the sorority we must join is Eta Theta Pi. They are by far the best on campus and only let in five new members each year."

Kayla shifted her head to look at Meredith, "So they only have twenty total members? That's a tiny sorority for a college of this size, isn't it?"

"Yes, but instead of being just another face in a large group, you inherit dozens of sisters for life. Plus, they have tons and tons of powerful women alumni around the world that can help us after we graduate."

"Hhhmm, that sounds promising," Kayla responded. "What's with that name, though, Eta Theta Pi or Eta Pi, from what I've heard from the other girls? Nice sexual innuendo."

Meredith laughed, "Yeah, there is that. However, they supposedly call themselves HONS since their Greek letters are H.O.N., although they took liberties with the Theta symbol and the letter for Pi."

"Oh boy. I don't know Meredith. I heard they make you do all sorts of weird shit when you're pledging. I just want to study and figure out my personal life with Mike."

Meredith played with Kayla's hair, running her fingers down the back of her head. "Please, Kayla, I don't want to do this without you. Besides, when we graduate, we'll need help to do what we want to do. Unfortunately, finding grant money to do marine research isn't easy. But I think the connections that they have will be invaluable."

"Let me think about it."

Kayla rolled over on her side, facing away from her friend. Meredith rolled on her side, spooned her bed buddy, and wrapped her arms around her. Kayla responded by pushing back into Meredith's embrace.

"Hhhmm, this is nice," Kayla cooed.

Meredith kissed the back of Kayla's head. "Is this how you and Mike sleep together?"

"Meredith!" Kayla responded in a parental tone.

"I'm just curious. I can roll the other way if this intrudes on what you two share."

Kayla clutched Meredith's hands, making her friend hold her tighter. "It's okay. Yes, this is how we sleep, and it feels nice being in bed with you like this. When I'm not with him, I feel so alone."

"Glad I can help. This year is going to be great for all of us. I just know it. Once we're HONS, we'll be running this place by the time we're seniors."

"I haven't said yes."

Meredith pressed her body more firmly to Kayla's ass. "You will. Good night, Sweetie."

Kayla's body tingled a bit from the feeling of Meredith's body. Involuntarily, she pressed her butt into her friend's groin and breathed in her scent. She felt a little conflicted, wishing Mike were here holding her. However, having Meredith here helped her longing.

"Good night, Meredith."

------------

A few days later, on a gorgeous September evening, Kayla and Meredith stood in front of a fabulous-looking mansion. The Greek letters for Eta Theta Pi were affixed to a railed balcony. The red-colored symbols contrasted beautifully with the white exterior.

The young women were incredibly dressed, with Meredith choosing an extraordinarily tight and short white cocktail dress with a deep plunging v-neck. Her massive boobs were barely contained in the jaw-dropping outfit, and the dress' color worked well with her dark features and tanned skin.

Kayla chose a sparkling red dress that was much longer in length with a thigh-high slit. She showed a decent amount of cleavage but nowhere near her best friend. Her auburn hair was swept to one side, giving her a Jessica Rabbit vibe.

The two friends gazed up at the Greek letters holding hands and listening to the music coming from inside. Then, finally, they turned towards each other.

"Thank you for doing this with me. You won't regret it," Meredith told Kayla.

"I'm only doing this for you because I love you."

They walked up the stairs hand in hand. Meredith reached out and was about to press the doorbell when the front door suddenly opened. A beautiful blonde girl wearing a black outfit that was something between a short dress and lingerie appeared in the doorway. A bronze pin with the sorority's Greek letters was affixed on a dress strap above her left breast.

She scowled at them, "What do you two bitches want?" she yelled, placing her hands on her hips.

Kayla and Meredith stood with their mouths open at the sudden, rude greeting, unsure how to respond.

The blonde girl began laughing hysterically, "I'm just fucking with ya. Come on in. Sorry, I never get tired of that bit. I'm Alexis; welcome to the Eta Theta Pi house." Alexis shook Kayla and Meredith's hands and led them into the mansion.

The newest Taylor Swift single played in the background, and the main room was filled with about forty girls. The young women were stunning and impeccably dressed as they mingled with the sorority sisters. Female servers dressed in ruffled white shirts, and black bow ties and pants, maneuvered through the crowd with trays of champagne flutes filled with a bubbly orange liquid.

Kayla was glad that the sorority and prospective pledges were ethnically diverse. She kept having these terrible images of every girl being stuck up and blonde, like some bad 80s college movie. It was one of the reasons that she was hesitant about doing this in the first place.

"Come, ladies, let's get some drinks before things get started," Alexis beckoned Kayla and Meredith to follow.

They ended up at a small bar in the corner. Alexis handed them filled champagne flutes.

"What are we drinking?" Kayla inquired.

Alexis clinked her glass with theirs, "Mimosa's, cheers. It's the sorority's official drink."

Kayla and Meredith had never tried a Mimosa before, mainly drinking White Claws and beer during High School parties. They cautiously took a sip, the bubbly orange connection barely passing over their lips. Then, as the flavor of champagne and orange juice tickled their throat, they smiled broadly at the delicious beverage.

"This is so good," Meredith blurted, taking a bigger gulp.

"Yes, they are," Alexis affirmed. "Now, you two go mingle. Try and talk to as many sisters as possible; just look for the pin," pointing to the pin on her chest. "There are fifteen active sisters and five alumni here tonight, and the more conversations you have, the greater the odds that you'll be accepted as a pledge. The most important thing is to be yourself and show why you would be a great sister."

Kayla and Meredith did as Alexis suggested and slowly worked their way around the room, getting to know the sisters of Eta Theta Pi. All the young women were extremely friendly, and the two best friends had an amazing time meeting new people.

As the evening wore on, Kayla noticed that the crowd of prospective pledges had dwindled. A few minutes later, she saw a sorority sister conversing with a tall blonde girl, and they both left the vast meeting room. A few seconds later, the sister returned, but the blonde girl did not.

Kayla whispered to Meredith as they made their way to the next group of girls, "I think they are weeding out people. Look how few of us are left."

Meredith pivoted her head around the room to confirm her friend's theory. "I think you're right. We'll need to step it up, or we could be next."

Kayla and Meredith had only two sorority sisters left to talk to; they were by far the most important. One was the President: Carol McKenzie, or as they referred to the position, Head Mistress, and the other was the Pledge Mistress: Millicent Tiffany Garnett. She would be in charge of the pledge class and all the activities required to be initiated into the sorority.

The two best friends approached the crucial women. Carol McKenzie was slightly taller than Kayla, with flowing dirty blonde hair that stopped in the middle of her back. She was dressed in a beautiful dark green gown that hugged her athletically fit body perfectly and gave her some nice cleavage, considering her breasts were on the smaller side. Her cohort, Millicent Tiffany Garnett, sipped her Mimosa. She wore a shimmering silver cocktail dress with a hem that stopped mid-thigh. The height of her dress shoes made her appear taller than she was, which was somewhere around Meredith's size. However, she seemed to tower over Meredith, who only wore a modest heel.

"Thank God, the last two," Millicent blurted out to Carol in a decibel that Kayla and Meredith could hear.

Carol smirked, giving Millicent a side eye before returning to a welcoming smile, "Ladies, how have you been enjoying the evening?"

Kayla and Meredith recounted most of their conversations, trying to show that they took great interest in meeting all of the sorority sisters. However, while they talked, Kayla noticed that Millicent wasn't paying attention and chose to scan the room instead.

During the evening, music played in the background with various genres from the past to the current day. Then, the next song began playing, and Meredith interrupted herself in mid-conversation.

"Oh my god! Kayla, our song is playing," Meredith gleefully blurted out. The song, (I've had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes from the movie Dirty Dancing, had just begun.

"You two have your own song? What are you two a thing?" the Pledge Mistress inquired slightly annoyed.

Meredith had a huge smile, "Yes, but not like that. We memorized the entire dance routine from the movie when we were younger. We've performed it dozens of times."

Kayla chuckled, "Yeah, we won last year's talent show at school doing it."

Millicent rolled her eyes, "You're kidding?" She said with a hint of disdain.

Carol sided-eyed her companion again before shaking her head. "Well, I think that's awesome. Can you show us?"

Kayla's eyes went wide, "What? You mean right now?" she nervously asked.

Meredith grabbed Kayla's arm, gently pulling her away, "We'd love to!"

As they moved away from Carol and Millicent, Kayla stopped and looked Meredith in the eyes. "Meredith, no! Are you crazy? I'm in a long dress and heels."

"So take off your shoes," Meredith kept pulling her away towards the middle of the floor.

Carol clapped her hands loudly, "Ladies, we have a special treat tonight. Two of our prospective pledges are going to entertainment us. Can someone start this song from the top?" she yelled.

Kayla kept trying to pull away from Meredith, "No, no, no! Meredith, we're going to be humiliated."

Meredith grabbed Kayla around the waist. "Sweetie, I get the sense that we are on the outside looking in. Maybe if we pull this off, it will push us over the top, and we'll get in. Now come on, we got this." Meredith slipped off her shoes and waited for her friend.

Kayla looked around the room. The rest of the girls had formed a vast circle and stared at the two best friends in the center. She realized there was no getting out of this, so she reluctantly removed her heels. She glared at Meredith, "If you drop me, I'll never forgive you."

Meredith smiled, "That only happened once, okay, twice. I promise we're going to kill it."

Kayla and Meredith separated to opposite sides of the eager circle of women. The song began playing. Luckily for Kayla, the beginning did not require her to do much other than stand there and look adorable. It was up to Meredith to get it going, and get it going she did.

Meredith sauntered towards Kayla as the sound began, beckoning her with a crooked finger. Her arms circled around Kayla's waist before she swirled dipped her friend.

The spectators were already into it, gasping and whistling just like in the movie.

By the time Meredith spun Kayla around in circles, the women were clapping and cheering. The two friends continued, nailing every move and nuance of the memorable scene. Meredith did a fantastic job at the Swayze part. When it came time for her solo, she improvised since there was no stage to jump off. She swayed her luscious hips back and forth while snapping her fingers down low before dropping to her knees and thrashing her hair around her head. Her low-cut dress that barely kept her bra-covered bountiful breasts hidden could no longer do its job. Meredith's right breast was uncovered with her last twirl, and she stood waiting for Kayla, slightly exposed.

Kayla hiked up her dress, "Here goes nothing," she muttered to herself just before she ran towards her friend.

Just at the right moment, she launched herself into the air. Meredith caught her perfectly, lifting her high in the air. Kayla spread her arms like a bird, grinning from ear to ear while Meredith held her midair. Then, she slowly slipped towards the floor, held in Meredith's embrace.

Their eyes locked with each other's. "Oh my god, I think we did it," Kayla whispered to her friend while they finished the dance, and Kayla put Meredith's exposed bra-covered boob back in her dress.

Meredith smiled back, giving her a wink, "Damn right we did, sweetie."

The two young women finished the routine to thunderous applause from everyone except the Pledge Mistress, who stood with her arms folded, seemingly unimpressed.

As Kayla and Meredith put their shoes back on, Head Mistress Carol approached them with Millicent and Alexis by her side. "Ladies, that was fantastic. I see why you won your talent show. It took a lot of courage to do that on a whim."

"Thank you, Carol, we had a lot of fun," Meredith told her, still trying to catch her breath.

Kayla had her hands on her hips, trying to catch her breath as well, "I hope we didn't disappoint?" She glanced at Alexis, who gave a thumbs-up from behind the President. However, Millicent still had an annoyed look on her face. Maybe that's her resting bitch face, Kayla thought.

Carol chuckled. "Not in the slightest. You two were amazing." She turned towards Alexis, "Sister Alexis can you escort these two to the library?" She turned back towards Kayla and Meredith, "Why don't you two grab a drink from the bar? You deserve it. Then, follow Alexis, and we'll see you in a few minutes."

Millicent stepped forward, putting her hand on Carol's forearm, "But Carol, I thought we already decided..." her words faded as Carol glared at her and stared at Millicent's hand, which she slowly removed from the President's arm.

"Now, as I was saying, follow Alexis, and we'll see you shortly." Carol spun around, gathering a few sorority sisters.

Alexis chatted with Kayla and Meredith in the library, sipping their Mimosas. "You ladies were phenomenal, and I know that Carol and most of the other sisters really enjoyed it."

"Except for the person we probably need to impress the most," Kayla countered. "What's up with the Pledge Mistress? She doesn't seem to like us very much."

Alexis waved off the comment, "Don't worry about Millie. She's mostly a bitch, but has been relatively harmless. She's a legacy. Her Mom was President of the sorority back in her day and is now a very powerful and wealthy businesswoman. She donates tons of money to us so that we can have amazing parties and adventures."

The doors opened, and three prospective pledges entered the room, followed by all the Eta Theta Pi sisters. Carol was the last to enter and closed the doors behind her.

"Okay, everyone, it's been a fabulous evening. Sisters, the five young ladies that stand before you will be our pledges and hopefully new HONS for this year."

Applause echoed around the room while the five hopefuls looked around, surprised by the announcement.

The five pledges grouped together, hugging and congratulating each other, meeting for the first time. They began to get to know each other.

"Hey, ya'll, my name's Chrissy, Chrissy Lin." The short Asian-American girl with straight jet-black hair was the first to speak. Her voice had a southern twang, which was a little bit of a surprise.

"Ya'll two brought you're A-game tonight," pointing at Kayla and Meredith.

Kayla and Meredith thanked everyone as the rest of the girls complimented them on their stunning performance. Then, they introduced themselves and added what they were majoring in.

"Marine biology? Going to learn to talk to fish?" asked Naomi Juma with a chuckle. She was a tall black girl with a small, curly afro with blonde highlights. Her skin was as black as midnight.

"Dolphins, actually," Kayla corrected with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Francesca Reyes," the last girl stated. She was average height, but her booty put Meredith's to shame. She had long brown hair with a streak of pink that curled throughout her luscious mane. "I'm majoring in law."

The five ladies chatted for a bit. They found out Chrissy was majoring in Public Relations and Naomi, Mathematics, making the group not only ethnically diverse but also in career paths.

"Did anyone ever tell you you look like Sarah Gibson from Instagram?" Francesca asked Kayla.

"The musician?" Kayla inquired.

Francesca nodded, "Yeah, I think you look just like her. Doesn't she, girls?"

The newly formed pledge group nodded in agreement.

The Head Mistress Carol McKenzie clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Okay, pledges, as you know, the Pledge Mistress for this year is Millie, and she will be taking charge of you five starting now. Carol nodded at Millie to proceed.

The uptight blonde Pledge Mistress stepped in front of the young women and began the proceedings, severely changing the tone of the gathering. "Okay, pledges, first off, if any of you call me Millie, I'll have you doing push-ups naked in the student center. It's Millicent. Am I clear?"

The five girls with huge smiles only a few seconds ago, now looked at each other with concern.

The Pledge Mistress scowled at them, "I'm sorry, you little bitches I didn't hear you," putting a hand to her ear.

"Yes," the group stammered out of sync.

123456...8