Lift Her Sari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megha was delighted to hear the comment. She felt like running and hugging him. Controlling her emotions she walked tall all the way to the movie hall.

Once seated in the hall Dileep nuzzled closer feeling the warmth of her body and basked in its glory. Holding her hand he caressed it lightly and did not leave it till the movie was over. Megha felt as if she was in a dreamland and had never hoped that such a day would come in her life. She was fascinated by the turn of events. She could not have dreamt for a better outing and made it a point to reward him.

After having enjoyed the evening thoroughly two tired bodies slumped on the sofa on reaching home. It was Megha after recovering leaned on her son and toying with his hair she nibbled his ear lobes and as Dileep opened his eyes locked her lips over his and kissed him.

By instinct Dileep put his arms around her and hugged her to his body. Megha squirmed in delight and throwing all caution to the wind she snuggled closer and holding his face in her hands showered kisses all over his face arousing him to the hilt. Taking advantage of the situation Dileep pushed his mother on the sofa and leaning over sucked her lips into his mouth and ravished them. Megha reciprocated his moves by thrusting her tongue inside his mouth and caressing every corner of his mouth.

They continued kissing passionately and Dileep having an advantage slowly started pushing the top of her sari which was already dishevelled. Having pushed aside the sari he slowly brought his hand down and started caressing her neckline. He was dying to have a look at the exposed part but as their lips were locked he could not lift his face. It was then he moved his hand on the nape of her neck and caressing it as his hand slipped further down Megha felt it.

Feeling it just above her breasts Megha shivered and not wanting him to continue she moved out of his grasp and holding the loosened sari to her body she stood up.

As Megha stood up Dileep nodding his head, indicated her to come forward but Megha shook hers. Then as he extended his hand to catch her she moved out of his reach. Finally as his eyes pleaded she made a mocking face at him.

Encouraged a bit he asked "why don't you let it fall?"

"What?" she asked softly.

"The part of sari which you are holding." he said.

"Why?" she asked seductively.

"Because I have worked hard in removing it from its place," he replied.

"So?"

"Ought not I be rewarded." he said.

"Yes, I will reward you but for a different cause." As she said this, slowly she let the top of her sari fall and stood exposing her blouse clad breasts and naked waist.

Dileep eyes took in all that was exposed to him. He was enchanted when he saw his mother's black blouse stacked with her robust breasts and as his eyes wandered down he was rewarded with a sight to die for as her vast waist line was exposed which showed the upheaval of her waist and also the hollow where her belly button was. The sight was spell binding. Dileep stood up only to see his mother turn and canter to her room. Running away Megha had forgotten that the sari which she had let fall was trailing behind and by the time she reached the door it had totally slipped off her body exposing the light coloured petticoat which showed off her mounds perfectly.

That was what Dileep's eyes had captured last before his mother entered her room. Moving forward he picked up the sari and after inhaling its aroma placed it on the chair which was observed by his mother through the key hole.

Having watched her son's action Megha stood in front of the mirror to access how much she had exposed unintentionally and as she turned sideways to inspect she felt a strong current pass through her body on seeing the impressions of her buttocks ensconced in the light material of her slip.

Lying on her bed she recapped all the sequences and debated them in her mind. Finding no fault with her son she reprimanded herself for her behaviour. She felt she was at fault for allowing her son to ogle at her. Moreover she felt that she had gone a bit far while she ought to have controlled herself. These thoughts tormented her. After all he was her son and it was her duty to control him. She thought of talking to her friend and suddenly recalled that she had gone abroad.

With no one to guide her she took to the route where in her body won over her mind. Thinking of what other boys of his age would have done, she felt she could control him and not let things go awry.

On the other side Dileep felt elated. The scene that his eyes had devoured was implanted in his mind and recalling it over and over he felt elated. He could not have asked for more.

Next morning was a bit tense for both of them. They stayed aloof and Dileep after having breakfast left for work. The same pattern prevailed for another day and on the third day as Dileep was about to depart Megha stalled him and adjusting his tie said, "Can you not tie it properly?"

"Why should I when you are there to help me?" he replied.

"You are past that age my boy," she said casually.

"I wish I wasn't," he replied.

"Why?" she asked setting his tie.

"As you grow up you tend to lose a lot. You drift apart and that closeness is lost." He replied.

"In other words you want me to be close; is that what you mean?" she asked kissing him on his cheek.

"Yes I always want you to be close," he replied.

Hugging him she asked. "When did you feel that I was not close?"

Holding her shoulder he said. "So far I have not."

"And you never will." With that she hugged him before moving out.

Dileep heaved a sigh of relief. It had taken a lot of home work to bring her back on tracks. Having reached the office he rang her up and when she answered. "Are you free to go out with your boy friend?"

"Yes, if he takes me out for dinner," she replied.

"Can you suggest a good place?" he asked.

"Whichever my boy fancies," she replied.

"Fine, can I suggest something?" he asked.

"Yes what is it?"

"Shall we will go dancing afterwards," he said casually.

"Do you think your 42 carat girl friend can dance?" she asked.

Hearing it he said. "I can teach you."

"Then teach me at home."Saying it she switched off her mobile.

Ringing her again he said. "You didn't kiss me."

"For that you have to come home." she said and wondered what all excuses men make.

Dileep took his Mom to a five star restaurant. On entering Megha felt a couple of eyes peering at her and feeling elated she held her son's hand and leaned on him. Dileep was fascinated by her move and taking advantage he took her around the hotel lobby, ball room, swimming pool and other places enjoying every moment of being close to her.

After having dinner as they left Dileep slipping his arm around her waist escorted her to the parking lot caressing her waist softly and when they reached the car he was surprised when his mother kissed him. Sitting beside her, as he looked up, she said. "It was for that wonderful evening."

"It came as a big surprise Mom," he said.

"Why?" she asked quizzically.

"For having kissed me in front of all those people," he replied.

"Did you not see what others were doing?" she asked.

"Yes, they were . . . . . . "he did not complete as he heard her say. "Can I not kiss my boy friend?"

"Yes, you can kiss your boy friend and also dance with him," he replied.

"Are you sure she will dance?" her eyes questioned him.

"Yes it was decided." he said with authority.

"So you are keen to teach your girl friend dance, why?" she asked.

"Coz I like dancing," he replied.

"With your girl friend?" she asked.

He wanted to say with Mom but changing "Yes," he replied.

"A 42 carat girl friend," she asked as she stopped at a signal.

"Yes a gorgeous 42 carat girl friend." Saying it he leaned forward and kissed her.

"I was hoping you would kiss me at the hotel," she said.

"I wanted to but could not muster enough courage," he replied.

"What made you do it now?" she asked.

"I have gained confidence after you kissed me in the parking lot," he replied.

"Is it not a guy who usually kisses his girl friend first?" she asked.

"Yes, but who said I kissed my girl friend?" he replied looking at her.

Megha's body trembled on hearing those words, holding on to the steering. "Whom did you kiss?" she asked softly.

"I kissed my mother," he said looking straight into her eyes.

Those words sent warm waves up her body and unable to look at him but wanting to continue the chat she asked. "Why me?"

"Coz you are the most beautiful woman," he said.

"If you think you will be rewarded for that, forget it."

"Truth always prevails Mom," he replied.

"What has made you feel so confident?" she asked smilingly.

"On being kissed in the parking lot."

"Yes, you have a point there and did I do anything else to boost your confidence?" she asked.

"All that you have been doing, adds to my confidence," he replied.

"You seem to be observing a lot, but still can you name one particular instance?" she asked.

"Yes and what you are doing right now is one example," he said sliding closer.

"What have I done now?" she asked seeing him snuggling up.

Getting closer and grasping her shoulder. "You have hit the dirt road instead of going home."

"Oh! That's because I need some fresh air." she replied.

Sneaking closer he said. "Fresh air's fine, but for that you don't have to drive through rough terrain."

"Then why do think I took this route?" she asked very softly.

"For some excitement, for some privacy I suppose," he replied helping her to manoeuvre the curve.

"Yes, you are right and this is exciting," she said allowing him to hold her firmly as she climbed the small hillock and on reaching the top "this is it." she said shutting off the motor.

"Yes, this place is isolated," said Dileep pulling his mother in his arms.

Cozying up in his arms she asked. "Why did you pull me?"

"Felt like having your warm body in my arms," he replied.

"Have you not had any woman in your arms before?" she asked as she felt his arms tighten around her.

"When do you think I had time for that," he replied brushing aside the loose hair from her face.

"Yes you had not. If you had whom would you have had in your arms?" she asked planting a kiss on his forehead.

"None other than you," he replied.

"Why me?" she asked hiding her face on his chest.

"Because you are the most sensuous woman I have known." He said as he bit her ear.

"Does one treat a woman like that?" she asked.

"What can I do if she hides her face," he replied.

Feeling shy she replied. "Women don't fall prey so easily, one has to coax them."

"Coaxing is what I have been doing isn't it?" he asked lifting her face.

"Yes you have done a lot," saying it first she brushed her lips on his forehead and then cupping his face kissed his lips hard.

Dileep was thrilled to have been kissed. Toying with her hair and kissing her back. "It's so exciting to kiss your lips Mom," he said.

"What's so exciting in kissing an old woman? You ought to have some young girl friend," she said.

"No girl however young would bring such excitement Mom," as he said it he slowly pulled down the sari covering her bosom and exposing her breasts draped in the blouse he said. "This is what I have been longing to see."

"What's there that you haven't seen?" she asked as she felt her breasts heave inside the blouse due to her deep breathing.

"It's not what's there but it's whose that matters," he replied staring at the bulge of her breasts left uncovered by her blouse.

Hearing those words a hot wave shot through her body "Whose is it?" she asked excitedly.

"It's of a woman who I admire most and for the relation we have, believe me it's very exciting as it is very difficult to reach the point where I have reached," he said placing his hand on the exposed part of her breast.

"Don't you think it is forbidden?" she asked feeling his hand gaining ground.

"We have done nothing to say it's forbidden and moreover the subject can be debated," he said as his hand sailed inside her blouse.

"You seem to have mastered the subject," she said as she felt her body tremble on feeling his hand right at the top of her breast.

"No, I have not but circumstances have enriched me." He said cupping her breast.

"Yes you are a very thoughtful person and I see no harm coming from your side." she said enjoying the warmth of his hand squeezing her breast.

"I am not only thoughtful but also a skilful person," he said as he unhooked the top two hooks of her blouse.

"It's quite obvious how skilful you are. You need not show your skills now," she said as hot waves crept over her body.

"If I don't use them to my advantage then what's the use of being skilful," he replied as he unhooked the last hook.

"But limit your skills as you have gained a lot of ground," she replied and when he pushed aside the flaps of her blouse and denuded her breasts to a large extent. "Have you not crossed the limit?" she asked on the verge of having an orgasm.

Staring at her voluptuous breasts stacked behind the small black lacy bra. "They are absolutely beautiful Mom," he said and as he placed his lips between the valley and kissed them, Megha felt her body tremble and holding hard the upholstery "Dileep," she screamed when his warm wet lips dipped further down her cleavage.

Hearing her scream his name and seeing her body trembling, Dileep mustered enough courage and manoeuvring his face to the right he pushed the bra down with his chin and engulfed her naked breast in his mouth.

Megha's body trembled on this assault, crisscrossing her legs and biting her lips hard she once again screamed as a stream ran out of her on having Dileep suck her breast.

Regaining her composure she pulled Dileep up and showering kisses over his face. "Don't you feel we should leave now?" she asked.

"Yes Mom," he replied very courteously.

Tidying up she took a U turn and drove very cautiously, all the time thinking how lucky she was to have such an obedient son. Recalling the conversation they had she felt there was no harm in rewarding him a little as at any time of the game she could put a stop to it. With these thoughts she entered the house and before she could go to her room she stood her ground as Dileep caught hold of her hand.

Turning slowly she placed her arms over his shoulders and leaning forward kissed him hard on his mouth, sucking his lips, ravaging them and before Dileep could realize what was happening she moved out of his arms saying "I am tired." Once in her room she felt she should slow down the game she was playing at.

Dileep felt like he was on the moon: such was the impact of the kiss. Thinking many such kisses are his to be had he went up to his abode?

Next morning having overslept Dileep rushed to his office and after looking into the day's proceedings he reclined on the chair before he rang his mother.

Picking up the phone "whom do you want to speak, your girl friend or someone else?" she teased.

"I want to speak to my 42 carat Mom," he replied.

"May I know why you want to speak to her when you ought to be working?" she asked.

"It is only after finishing my work I have rung and as the matter is of most importance I do need to speak to her." he said.

"May I know what it is so important that you want to speak to her?" she asked.

"I want to thank her," he replied.

"Why, what did she do, gave you enough pocket money?" She asked.

"She gave me something which money cannot buy," he replied.

"What's it that money cannot buy?" she asked mildly.

"It was a kiss so passionate, so exciting, so provocative that had she continued to kiss for few more seconds then it would have had the same result like it happened to her yesterday," he replied.

"Why, what happened to me yesterday?" she asked.

"The last kiss don't you remember it?" he asked.

Feeling her body warming up to his chat "what kiss, what are you talking about?" she asked.

"The kiss I planted on your voluptuous mounds made it possible, didn't it?" he asked.

Excited by his word, "How could do you have known it?" she asked.

"The way you reacted, the way your body trembled and the way you screamed my name when I had your breast in my mouth, all added to it," he said with authority.

"You dirty fellow, is it how you talk to a woman?" she asked.

"I was just describing what happened and had I seen what my lips where sucking on then I would have painted a different picture," he replied.

"You are a filthy person. Tell me why you could not see what your so called lips where doing?" she asked as her body started warming up.

"I could not see as it was dark and also for the fact that my face was obstructing the view." he said.

"It serves you right," she said.

"Don't I get a chance to see them again?" he asked.

"Not even in your dreams," she replied smilingly.

"Why should I dream when one scene is etched in my brain," he replied.

"Which scene?" she asked.

"The one when I undid your blouse and saw the most provocative pair of breasts juggling behind the tiny black bra," he said.

"Why do you call it tiny?" she asked.

"Because they could hardly contain your breasts," he said.

"When your eyes have seen so much what more is there to see?" she asked.

"If there is nothing more to see then why you are hiding them?" he replied.

"That's a good question. Because I think what you want to see is forbidden."

"Even Adam tasted a forbidden fruit."

"May be he thought it was too sweet," she said.

"It could not be sweeter than what you are hiding," he replied.

"So?" She waited for his response.

"So it's my privilege to have a look at them."

"Are you not ashamed to see those?" she asked.

"On the contrary I would be fortunate if you would allow me," he replied.

"I don't think I can do what you did."

"What did I do?" he asked.

"Are you not ashamed to ask me, did you not open my blouse? I can't do that." she said loudly.

"Who asked you to do it? That would be my pleasure," he said.

"You insane men, I don't know what all you would do to derive pleasure," she said.

"Why do you blame us poor people? You possess such charm which makes us go on our knees," he replied.

"There is no point in talking to you. When are you coming home?" she asked.

"Will be late, don't wait for dinner." with that he cut the call.

"Poor guy" thought Megha and tried to recollect when he had taken time to go on a holiday or enjoy with friends, but could find none.

It was well after 9 pm when Dileep eventually reached home and not finding his mother went up to the balcony to see her sitting on the settee gazing at the sky.

Sitting beside her he said. "This is quite refreshing."

Turning to face him "Your job must be very taxing," she said.

"Not always," he replied seeing her concerned.

"Why don't you take leave or go on a vacation."

"Where shall I go and with whom shall I go?" he asked.

"Why, you can go any place and with whomsoever you want," she said poking her finger at his waist.

"What if I say, sitting here along with you is more relaxing."

"Are you saying it to please me?" she asked.

"No I would consider myself lucky if I could sit beside you and spend the night chatting," he replied looking into her eyes.

"And miss going to office the next day?" she replied ruffling his hair.

"Not at all, tomorrow happens to be Sunday."

"Oh! Since I stopped going to office I have lost count of days."

"Any regrets," he asked moving closer.

"No, I have not had such happiness before and all this is because of you," she replied.

"You are one gorgeous woman that I want to be happy forever," he replied.

123456...9