Lunch Buds: All Chapters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like going with them," Sarah told Jack at their weekly pub lunch. "You know what they will be doing."

"Yes, the picture is still clear in my mind," he grinned.

"Mine too," she blushed.

"Let's just have some fun and forget about what they will be doing."

"OK," she smiled.

*****

She told Brad that weekend about the trade show and about Jack and two others going. "Good, have fun," he smiled.

"What are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"Just hang with the guys," he answered.

She had enough and since he wasn't going to mention the girl she was. "After the retirement party I saw a girl leaving our house. You didn't mention her when I asked you what you did."

Brad sat up on the sofa. "I must have told you that Eva stopped by to pick up some books."

"Nope, not a word," Sarah said seeing him squirm. "Why didn't you tell me? What were you two doing?"

Brad became angry. "Fuck Sarah. Don't be asking me about other women. I don't ask you about this.....this Jack guy that you are always talking about."

"Jack wasn't in my house alone with me."

"Yes, but you two will be staying at the same hotel for three nights. But that's OK.....I mean...once we are married...there can't be anyone else."

"OH MY GOD!" She gasped. "You messed around with that girl and now say it's OK because we are not married."

"Not exactly," he said. "I just meant that neither one of us has dated anyone else and maybe we should experiment some before we lock it down."

Sarah stood raging mad. "If that's the way you want it."

She pretended to be asleep later that night when he came to bed and the next morning she remembered that Jack was going to work on Saturday in the office. "I'm going into work," she told Brad who had his head in the sports page at the table.

"Sarah, about last night......"

"I don't want to talk about it." She grabbed her purse and office keys and headed out.

*****

Jack was sitting in loose cotton shorts and a tee shirt trying to finish a report when he heard the main door open and footsteps. He turned and saw Sarah standing in jeans and a tee. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." She said almost in tears.

Jack stood and pulled her fragile body into his. "What's wrong?"

"Can we go to the employee lounge?"

"Sure," Jack answered. They walked side by side into the lounge and sat on the leather sofa. "Tell me."

"Remember when I told you that I saw a girl coming from our house after the retirement party?"

"Uh yes."

"I finally asked Brad about it and......and he said that we need to experiment with others before we get married." She turned and looked into his brown eyes.

"He experimented with that girl."

"Yes, but I don't know exactly what he.......they did."

"I don't believe he actually said that to you." His arm moved around her neck and pulled her head to his shoulder.

"Why would you not believe it? I mean you don't really know him." She took Jack's hand in hers and rolled her thumb over the back.

"Because I know you. I can't picture any man telling you to go and experiment with other men." His hand moved up and down her back discovering that she was not wearing a bra. His cock quickly sprang erect and was only a few inches from their locked hands on his thigh.

They stayed holding hands and rubbing fingers for another minute before Sarah moved her head back. "Jack will you kiss me?"

God he wanted to kiss her soft lips so much. "Sarah, it's not the answer."

She had seen his huge hard-on in his shorts. "I know you desire me."

"Yes, oh god you can't imagine how much I want to hold and kiss you," he said looking into her baby blue eyes.

"Just kiss me," she purred as her hand moved up around his neck and pulled downward. She felt resistance at first but then closed her eyes when his lips moved closer. Softly, so softly, they touched and held together. Her head turned and then her tongue pushed out to taste him for the first time.

Jack was lost now as her tongue teased until his rushed out to meet hers. She moved hers back and allowed his to invade into her lips. She felt his hand moving on her back so her hand moved to his leg and she started squeezing and stroking his strong thigh.

Neither had really kissed anyone but their fiancées so it was trial and error as they explored and retreated. Lips suckled on tongues and the tongues twisted and flicked until both were at a high sensual state.

Jack felt Sarah's body pushing against his so he went with it until he was on his back and she was crawling onto his front. "Sarah you said just kiss."

"We are," she giggled. She peeked at his hard-on as she opened her legs and dropped down on top of him.

"Now we can continue," she giggled. Her opened mouth again found his as she ground their lower stomachs together. It had been so long since either had kissed like this. She felt his hands move down over her jeans waistband but stopped when they pressed into her soft buttocks. She pulled her lips from his and lightly nibbled on his ear. "Touch my ass.....pull me down tighter."

Jack's fingers did as she said. He cupped her wonderful ass and pulled her body and her covered pussy down harder into his manhood. She moaned into his ear and sucked in his earlobe. Her body was now in a full fucking motion as she rubbed her sex onto his.

"I'm so hot," she whispered. "I'm getting so close."

"Me too," he groaned.

Her lips moved back to his and they slowed down to enjoy the contact even more. After another minute her head leaned back and she looked into his eyes while continuing to dry hump him. They both saw it at the same time. "Jack......Oh Jack....."

"I know.......me too," he smiled. Again they kissed and again he fondled and pulled on her ass. He then felt her tears on his face and pushed back. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm so OK," she answered. It was then her body exploded. "NOW!........OH GOD.........NOW!!" Her body flew into high gear as she rubbed and rubbed her pussy on his bulge. "Are you.....going to cum?"

His hand stopped her humping motion. "No, I don't want to mess up my shorts." He laughed.

"Do you want me to...."

"Yes, but not now. I just want to hold you." He pulled her back down on him and kissed her forehead, closed eyes, nose, chin and finally her soft lips again. They lightly frenched for about thirty seconds until her lips moved off and her face moved into his neck.

"This is crazy." She kissed and nibbled.

"I know," he smiled. "So wonderfully crazy." They continued to kiss and whisper until he heard his cell phone ring. "Shit, that's Ashley." After Sarah rolled off he grabbed it and pushed the green button.

"Hi. Yes, I know I said I'd be home before eleven but I got hung up," he said looking over at Sarah's body which was lying face down on the sofa next to his feet. "It shouldn't be too much longer." His fingers traced up the back of her calve, over the back of her knee and then up her thigh. "See you soon. I love you." He whispered before hanging up.

Sarah turned over and looked at him. "Do you?"

"Sarah......things are happening too fast. I have to think about what's going on between us."

Sarah closed her eyes as she wished that they were not engaged to others. She felt something strong for Jack but didn't know if it was sexual desire, revenge for Brad's thing with the girl or if she really loved him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"I'm glad you did," he said pulling her up to a sitting position next to him. His lips moved again to hers and after they frenched for another minute she pushed him back.

"You better go home."

Jack stood. "Are you going to be OK?"

"Yes," she grinned. "I actually feel a lot better." After cleaning off his desk they walked to the parking deck.

"What are we going to do in Atlantic City next week?" She whispered as they hugged by her car.

"I think we are going to answer some questions," he grinned.

"I can't wait," she whispered.

"Me neither."

*****

Brad realized what a mistake he had made after she walked out. One of his buddies had suggested the experimentation with others idea and it sounded like a good idea. When he pictured Sarah in the arms of another man he realized what a mistake that would be. He heard her car pull into the garage and waited by the door.

Sarah opened the door and jumped back when a dozen red roses popped out in front of her. "AHH!"

"Sorry," Brad laughed. "I wanted to surprise you."

"What is this?" She asked taking the roses from his hand.

"It's to say how sorry I am and that the idea of experimenting with others is dumb and stupid."

"Brad," she said feeling guilty. She handed him the roses and as she started to cry ran from the room.

Brad made it to the bedroom and saw her lying face down on the bed. "Sarah I'm so sorry." He sat next to her legs and leaned over and rubbed her back. "Please forgive me."

Sarah wiped her eyes and turned over. "Tell me what she and you did."

"It's over and shouldn't have happened," he said.

"Tell me the truth and tell me everything. Who is she?"

"It's not going to help things," he said not wanting to make it worse.

"You better tell me everything or I'm leaving."

"Sarah..."

She started to sit up but he moved down next to her. "It was Eva."

Sarah remembered the big breasted girl with the dark hair and eyes. "I figured it was her. What did you do?"

He sighed. "She really did come by for some books but we both had a few drinks at the bar. Things just happened."

"Tell me," she said firmly.

"I was watching professional wrestling and she said she used to wrestle with her brothers. We started joking around pretending to be wrestling and then it became serious. She was on top of me on the floor and then....then she felt me getting hard."

"Keep going."

Brad sighed. "She moved back and unzipped me. Then I touched her breasts." He stopped to see if she was upset but her expression never changed. "As I touched her chest she pulled it out and touched it."

Sarah moved closer. "What did she do?"

"She.....she gave me a blowjob."

"A blowjob." Sarah gasped.

"Yes, I should have stopped her but since you don't.....you know...and I've never had one.....I.."

"Don't blame me for this," she snapped.

"That's not what I'm doing. I'm telling you everything just like you wanted."

"Was that it?" She asked. "What did you do to her?"

Brad looked away. "I went down on her too."

Sarah kept her cool. "And that was it."

"Yes, I swear," he said reaching out for her. But she pushed him away and stood up.

He saw her walk out of the room. "Are you leaving?"

"No, but I need some time to think," she answered as she moved to the living room and sat on the sofa. She thought of Jack and then of her wedding and her family and friends. Her mother and father loved Brad and they shared many friends. Things were so confusing. She fell asleep on the sofa until he woke her up at midnight.

"Are you going to sleep here?"

She pulled the afgan down from the top of the sofa and covered herself. "Yes."

Sarah managed to get to sleep but the sofa was uncomfortable and she woke up each hour. As she turned facing the back of the sofa her fingers moved down into the cushions and she felt some thing sticking her. She pulled it out and sat up before turning on the lamp. In her hand was a piece of metallic paper and on the edge she read the word condom. She closed her eyes. "You bastard."

Brad was still asleep the next morning when she got up and dressed. She hurried out to the garbage can by the side of the house and rummaged through the trash until she found it. She picked up a used rubber full of cum. Since it was Sunday she dressed for Church and was walking out of the bedroom when he awoke.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked while rubbing his eyes. "I always go to church with you."

"You were sleeping so sound," she smiled. "I didn't want to wake you."

*****

Jack and Ashley had a nice night when he got home. She too had felt guilty about not spending much time with him and had a candlelight dinner prepared at noon. "What is the occasion?" He saw her standing by the table in a sheer black night gown.

"Us," she grinned. "Neither of us is too tired now to make love."

Jack moved closer and noticed that she was not wearing panties, which was a first for her. "No undies?"

She giggled. "Nope." She turned showing him her ass. "Do you like it?"

"Definitely," he smiled. She moved into his arms and rubbed her belly against his crotch. But, he knew that something else must have caused it.

As his fingers caressed her butt he whispered. "Tell me what put you up to this?"

Ashley moved back and reached down to grab onto his cock. "Sheryl told me that she does it sometimes for her husband."

He had met Sheryl and her husband Bill a few months ago after they moved in next door. He pulled up the nightie and fondled her bare butt cheeks. "I didn't know that you were close enough to talk about how you arouse your husbands."

Ashley giggled. "We talk about a lot of things."

"Tell me," he whispered getting hard.

She leaned up and nibbled on his neck. "She told me that they used to be swingers."

He pushed her back. "Swingers like in swapping wives?"

"Yes," she smiled. "She told me about their swingers parties."

"Maybe you should keep away from them," Jack suggested. "They might just be trying to get you into their bed."

She giggled. "You said we should try new things."

"Yes, but that was just pretend sex between us," he gasped. "Have you and she........did she do something...or did they....?"

"No silly. But this is her nightgown and she brought it over today for me to try on."

"Did she watch you put it on?"

"Yes, but she's a girl," Ashley answered. Her fingers reached down in his shorts and found his hard-on. "But it did turn me on."

Jack was still excited from his session with Sarah so when she pulled him by his cock to the bedroom he followed. He watched as she undressed and then undressed him. She looked possessed as she moved up onto the bed on all fours. "Sheryl said this is Bill's favorite position."

He wanted to comment but the target in front of him was too tempting and available. He had tried to get her to do other positions but had refused. Now as he aimed his cock head at her hairy pussy he grabbed onto her hips and pushed it in deeply.

"OH GOD JACK.....FUCK ME!" She screamed.

"Another first," he thought since she had never used the "F" word before. He fucked and fucked her all the time imagining it was Sarah's pussy that was hot and moist on his sex rod.

Moments later they both climaxed knowing it was the first in a long time that they really both enjoyed it.

*****

After another week of work Sarah and Jack finished some deadlines to be free to go to Atlantic City the following Monday. Jack had left his briefcase at his house and needed it that afternoon so he drove quickly back to pick it up. He was surprised to find Ashley's car in the driveway. After searching the house and not finding her he went out onto the patio and heard laughter in the yard next door. Since the bushes were so dense he couldn't see what was going on so he moved to the fence and peeked through.

"Shit," he said when he saw Sheryl sitting in a chair by their pool. What really got his attention was that she was topless. Her breasts were full and perfect making him wonder if they were real. She had a drink in her hand but he couldn't see if she was wearing a tiny thong or not.

"Honey, please bring me some tanning lotion," Sheryl said loud enough for him to hear.

Jack leaned and then saw Bill walking towards her wearing a tight Speedo brief which didn't hide the fact that he was aroused.

"Do you want me to put some on you?" Bill asked his wife.

"No, but Ashley needs some on her back."

"Fuck," Jack gasped when he heard his fiancee's name. He moved about five feet to a bigger opening and stared at his fiancée's pink body lying face down on a lounge chair. He could see that she had on her smallest bikini.

"Want some lotion Ash?" Bill asked after sitting down by her nearly bare buttocks.

Jack knew that he should stop this right now but he wanted to know just how friendly his girl was with this couple.

"Sure," Ashley smiled. The four glasses of wine they had given her had gone straight to her head.

Bill squirted some lotion on his hands and dropped them to her shoulders. As he rubbed the cream into her tender skin he pushed the thin bikini straps down her arms. "Do you mind if I open up your top? We don't want any white marks do we?"

"You can open it," she whispered. Feeling his touches was quickly heating up her body. She felt the bikini top open and then his hands moving it to her sides. Again he spread lotion on her back but this time from her neck down to the top of her bottom.

"So have you mentioned swinging with Jack yet?" Sheryl asked as she watched her husband caressing the young woman's skin.

"Yes, but he told me to stay away from you two," she answered.

"That's too bad," Sheryl said before standing and walking to the other side of Ashley's chair.

"Wow," Jack whispered when he saw that Sheryl was totally naked and that she had shaved her pubic mound.

"You keep doing her back and I'll do her legs," Sheryl whispered to her husband.

"Ohhh," Ashley moaned softly feeling the four hands moving from her neck to her feet. Her fingers pushed up the bikini over her pure white cheeks as his fingers pushed the bikini lower. Soon the bikini was pushed and shaped like the letter "T" that split her butt cheeks. "I don't think I need anymore lotion," she giggled.

For another three minutes the couple touched, massaged, and caressed Ashley until she was breathing heavily.

"You know it is Jack's loss but we can still have a lot of fun," Sheryl whispered. "Why don't you turn over and we can do the front?"

Jack really didn't think miss prude would do it but when Bill's hands moved under her to turn her over she pushed with her hand to help. His eyes opened wide when Ashley's perky tits and flat stomach pointed up at the swinging couple.

"You told me how beautiful she was but now I know what you meant," Bill smiled.

Ashley looked over at the man. "She told you."

"Yes, I told him about these wonderful breasts," Sheryl reached down and lightly cupped the nearest one.

"They are terrific," Bill grinned as he fondled the other one. They played with the tiny tips until Ashley closed her eyes and leaned back. "So do you want us to show you what swinging is all about?"

Jack heard the question but not Ashley's answer. However it was apparent that she had said yes because she lifted her hips to let them remove her bottoms.

"Oh so sweet," Bill smiled seeing the young pussy lips under the sparse covering of curly hair. They pulled her legs open and then took turns exploring and probing.

"OH I'M SO HOT!" Ashley moaned. She pushed her legs as wide as possible feeling their fingers deep inside.

Jack was about to break it up when he saw Bill stand up and push down his Speedos. The man's six inch hard-on popped outward. He was about to shout when the man moved his cockhead to Ashley's face. "There's no way," Jack said to himself.

"Open up for a taste," Bill whispered to the young woman who had her eyes closed.

As Sheryl finger fucked her Ashley felt the spongy penis head rubbing around her mouth. It pushed her lips up and down until it rubbed against her closed teeth. She was so close to cuming and moaned which caused her teeth to open. The cock head moved through and rested on her tongue. Her head turned to allow more of him inside as she opened her eyes and looked up at the older man smiling down at her. "Lick it."