Lunch Buds: All Chapters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now Brad," she said turning back around. Again she dozed off until 9:00AM. After pulling on a robe she moved downstairs and found him sitting at the kitchen table. In his open hand was the engagement ring.

"Remember when I gave you this?"

"Brad don't."

"It was the happiest day of my life after you said you would marry me."

"Brad." She turned to walk out when she heard him crying. It was the first time she had ever heard it form him. She turned and saw tears rolling from his eyes. "Don't."

"Sarah you have to forgive me. I can't live without you." He stood and walked to her and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Let's forget everything and start fresh. Our families want us to be together and we do too."

"Brad." She wanted to turn but seeing his tears caused her to stay. Her hand moved up around his neck and pulled his face down across her chest. She felt him take her hand and didn't stop him from putting on the engagement ring. After they broke apart she held up her hand. "I can't do this." She took off the ring and handled it back.

"You will need to wear it later when we go and visit your grandmother," Brad said.

"We'll see," Sarah said before turning to go upstairs and shower.

Brad waited until he heard the shower come on before he undressed and moved towards the bathroom door. He tried to open it but it was locked.

Sarah heard him trying to get in and looked out to make sure he didn't make it in. All she could think about was Jack but since they didn't have a house phone she had no way to call him.

Later that afternoon they went to visit her grandmother who lived alone in a small single story house. When they got there she was sleeping.

"Grandma it's me Sarah!" She yelled as she tapped on the window like she had to do so many times before. A minute later the curtains open and she saw her face.

"How are you feeling?" Sarah asked after they went inside.

"Good but tired lately. I think I stay up too late at night."

Sarah could see bags under her eyes and felt so bad. "I love you grandma."

"Me too baby and I can't wait until you walk down the aisle with your father."

Sarah let her lift her hand and look at the engagement ring. "It's only a month away."

Brad saw his chance and moved closer and pulled Sarah into him. He locked his fingers with hers and felt her trying to pull away but he was too strong.

******

"Why don't you go home?" Paul asked Jack towards the end of day one of the convention. "Maggie and I can handle it from here."

"I really appreciate it," Jack smiled. "I have to see Sarah."

He hurried upstairs and packed and checked out a few minutes later. After the two hour drive he pulled up in front of Sarah's house and rang the bell. If Brad wanted a confrontation he was ready to give it to him. But no one answered. Again he tried to call Sarah but again only got a recording. After waiting for about twenty minutes he decided to go to his house and see what was up with Ashley. As he made it to the end of the driveway he saw a car pulling up. In the passenger seat was Sarah and driving was Brad. He stood in front of the car until it stopped.

"Jack," Sarah said as she opened the door and ran out. "I was going to call you but....."

Jack's eyes focused on the diamond ring on her ring finger. "You're wearing the ring."

"No.......Jack let me explain...my grandmother..."

But Jack turned and walked steadily to his car parked on the street.

"Jack wait....please....let me explain." Sarah ran and grabbed his arm but he didn't stop. She let him go at the curb and watched as he entered his car and without looking at her drove away.

"Its better this way," Brad said as he walked up behind her and pulled her into him. He heard her sobbing and turned her around into his front.

Sarah heard Jack's car start up behind her and pushed Brad back. "No, I have to talk to him." She ran to the curb but he didn't even look her way as he sped off down the street. She turned to Brad, pulled off the ring and threw it at him. "I'm never going to wear this ring again."

"But what about your grandmother?"

"Grandma wants what's best for me and you are not it," Sarah said rubbing the tears from her eyes. She ran into the house and was changing to her jeans and a tee shirt when Brad walked in. "It was your mother's idea and not mine."

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked as she pulled her clothes out of the dresser and onto the bed. "What idea?"

"I know we are finished but I don't want you to think this whole thing was my idea. It wasn't."

Sarah turned and walked up to him. "What did my mother do?"

"Your grandmother isn't dying," he confessed. "Your mother lied so that you would leave Atlantic City and come home with us."

Sarah stared at him in disbelief. "You're not lying are you?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out her cellphone. "No, and here is your phone."

Sarah took it from his hands feeling the steam building up. She was so pissed at him and especially at her mother. "Get out of my sight."

"Sarah I'm sorry," he said walking backwards.

She had to sit down on the bed to try and calm down. If she called or visited her mother she would do or say something she couldn't take back. She lifted the phone and turned it on before calling Jack.

*****

Jack picked up his phone and saw Sarah's caller ID. "Sure now you want to talk to me," he said out loud as he pulled into his driveway. "I don't think you want to talk to me right now." He pushed the power button off and headed into the house.

After finding the house empty he walked to the fence and looked through the bushes at Sheryl's bare breasts as she lay on the chase chair. He remembered her invitation and wondered if he should take her up on it. He looked around but didn't see Ashley or Bill.

The side gate squeaked as he tried to open it slowly. He glanced over at Sheryl who had her earphones on and her eyes closed. After walking through the soft grass to the porch steps he removed his shoes and walked quietly to the kitchen door. He peeked into the window but didn't see anyone. After quietly opening the door he slipped inside. He saw the wet foot prints on the floor leading down the hall.

The only sound he heard was music from a distance so he hurried down the hallway and up the stairs without making a sound. At the top he saw two doors open and one closed. The music was louder now coming from behind the closed door.

*****

Ashley had managed to stay away from the swingers next door for a few days but when Jack wouldn't answer her calls she decided to walk over that morning in her bikini. She saw Bill's naked buttocks as he lay on the edge of the pool and Sheryl in the water next to him. She too looked to be naked.

"Well look who decided to join us," Sheryl grinned as Ashley walked up to them. "Where is Jack?"

"Atlantic City," she answered as she put down her towel and walked to the pool steps leading down into the water.

Bill remained down but his cock grew hard as he watched the innocent woman wading towards his wife.

"So what's it going to be?" Sheryl asked when Ashley was within reach.

Ashley turned around. "Would you release my top?"

"Definitely," she grinned. After pulling it apart she pulled the material off her white tits. "How about the bottoms?"

"Yes," Ashley smiled. She looked up to see Bill turn over on his side which exposed his six inch hard-on for her visual enjoyment.

Sheryl grabbed a hold of the bottoms and lowered herself into the water as she quickly undressed Ashley. After Ashley lifted her feet from the skimpy suit she moved up and then forward into the woman's arms.

They continued where they left off the other day as their tongues and fingers explored until both were hot and ready for serious sex. They felt Bill slide into the water next to them and then his hands and fingers caressing and probing.

Sheryl moved behind Ashley which left Bill in front. She reached around and cupped her titties and whispered, "Touch his hard cock."

"Oh God," Ashley moaned when her fingers curled around his manhood. He seemed so much thicker than Jack.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" Bill chuckled. His middle finger was already deep inside of her sex.

"Yes," Ashley whispered. "I want it....but not here. Let's go to your bedroom."

"Go ahead. I'll stay here," Sheryl smiled. "Just don't forget to tell me everything later on." Bill held her hand as they ran from the pool and into the house. He almost slipped on the kitchen floor but managed to stay up as they hurried up to the master bedroom. He closed the door behind them and watched as she climbed up on the huge king size bed. Instead of joining her he moved to the foot of the bed and looked at her wonderful pinkness.

"Open your legs."

Ashley bit her lower lip as she did as he commanded. She knew that he could see how wet her pussy was and how much she wanted him to fuck her.

"Touch it......play with it."

"Ohhh," she moaned as her two hands and fingers moved to the vee and then into her shaved slit. As her left hand opened the lips her right middle finger rolled over and around her throbbing clitty.

Bill watched her hips rising off the bed as she finger-fucked herself. As much as he wanted to fuck this hot woman he wanted to remember every step along her road to depravity.

Ashley was ready to cum but wanted him inside more. Her fingers opened her lips as wide as possible. "It's yours Bill. Come here and fuck me."

Bill knew she was ready so he moved up between her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He stayed on his knees while he shifted forward enough to allow his swollen mushroom head to press between her dripping lips.

"DO IT! FUCK ME!" Ashley yelled. But Bill only rubbed the tip up and down her clitty. "Pleaseeeee."

"Let's do this first," he grinned. His hands moved behind him to grab onto her ankles. He pulled them around to the front and then upward until her feet locked over his shoulder tops. He pushed forward and felt about three thick inches push inside.

"OH GOD YES!"

*****

Jack heard her scream and thought about turning around and leaving but he had to see it and remember it. He knew that he had not helped to stop the couple from seducing his fiancé but he also discovered that Ashley was not the innocent girl he thought she was. His hand was sweating as he turned the doorknob and pushed it open enough to look inside.

On the big bed with her feet straight upward was his girl and between her legs was Bill's ass as it pounded forward and back repeatedly.

"FUCK ME DAMMIT!" Ashley ordered. She reached down to grab onto Bill's hips and saw the door open. In the crack was Jack's face. Her eyes locked onto his as her fingernails dug into Bill's ass. "GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" Moments later the door closed but Ashley didn't care. All she cared about was cuming.

"OH.......OH.......OH.......OH!" She moaned each time the hard-on hit bottom.

"CUM BABY......CUM FOR DADDY!"

"YES.........NOW DADDY NOW!"

*****

Jack stood outside of the door until he heard her climax. Again he followed the wet tracks outside and found Sheryl waiting for him at the pool.

"Well, now that we don't have to worry about that anymore. Why don't I follow you to your bedroom?" She grinned.

*****

Sarah managed to pack all of her clothes and makeup in about thirty minutes. Brad was on the sofa watching a football game when she came down with the first box. "Don't bother helping me."

"I won't," he said not looking her way. He knew that it was over and also knew that he would have to find a house mate to help with the expense. He had a few girls in mind.

It took three trips to load her stuff but finally Sarah backed her car from the driveway. She looked at Jack's address on the cell phone and headed that way. Fifteen minutes later she saw his car in the driveway and pulled in behind it. While moving towards the front door she heard voices from the back yard and redirected herself that way. As she opened the side gate she jumped back when she saw a naked woman walking from the house.

"Are you Ashley?" Sarah asked bravely stepping outward.

"Shit you scared me," Sheryl said holding a hand over her naked right breast. "No I'm not. And who are you?"

"A friend of Jacks," Sarah answered. "Is he inside?"

"Yes, but I doubt if he can talk right now," she giggled. "I just fucked his brains out. You're the girl he went to Atlantic City with."

"Yes," Sarah said as she turned to walk back to her car. She knew that Jack didn't owe her anything after what she had done but seeing the naked swinger whore caused her to turn around and flee.

*****

Sarah didn't talk to her mother as she moved in with her grandmother that afternoon. She thought about calling Jack but after seeing the naked swinger woman she really didn't want to. After putting her clothes away she sat next to her granny on the sofa. "Grandma, there is something I need to tell you."

"I was wondering when," her grandma said. "I could tell when you came over here today that something was wrong and now you are not wearing your ring anymore."

"I'm not going to marry Brad," she said frankly. "I hope that doesn't bother you too much."

"Lord no," she smiled. "Did I ever tell you the time I walked off the alter?"

"You did?"

"Hell yes, I was in love with your grandfather and got caught up in marrying a guy the rest of the family wanted me to marry."

"Same here but I think I messed up."

"Well does he love you?"

"Well yes he said he did but...."

"No buts, you can't turn love on and off that quickly. He must still love you so you will just have to fix things."

"How?"

"Just be yourself and tell him the truth even if the truth hurts." They heard a knock on the door and Sarah answered it. It was her mother.

"I don't want to talk to you right now," Sarah said trying to stay calm.

Her mother reached out for her hand. "I did it because I thought it was best for you."

"How could you? I've always trusted you and you lied to me. I can't forgive you."

"What's going on out here?" Grandma asked as she walked to the door with her cane. "What did you do Helen?"

"Mother stay out of this," Helen said. But then Sarah dropped her hand. "No mother you stay out of this. I think you should leave."

Helen looked at the two angry stares and realized that she did need to leave. She sighed. "Who is going to pay for the reception costs?"

"I will," Grandma said frankly and loudly. "Now get out of here before I spank you." She picked up her cane which caused Helen to turn and hurry back to her car.

"Thanks Grandma," Sarah said as she turned and hugged the only one who cared about her. Tears rolled from her eyes as she walked back into the house. She tried to sleep that night but couldn't as she wondered if Jack would come to work the next morning. She was up and was in the parking lot the next morning when his car parked close to hers. She quickly moved out and walked up to his door.

*****

Jack too had trouble sleeping because Ashley came back around midnight and woke him up.

"Wake up we need to talk," Ashley said while shaking him.

Jack opened his eyes and saw that she was still naked. "Didn't you get fucked enough?" He wished he could have taken it back as soon as it left his lips.

"Well you don't want me and Bill is a lot better in bed that you ever were," she growled. She swung at him but he blocked her hand.

"Ashley stop," Jack said. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that."

She sat back and sighed. "They want me to move in with them."

"You shouldn't," Jack said as he took her hand. "They only want you for sex and what happens when they get tired of you?"

She didn't respond. A minute later she asked, "Are you in love with her?"

"Ashley we shouldn't talk about her," Jack said. "She's engaged to another guy and I think we are not even friends anymore."

"Life sucks, doesn't it?" Ashley asked.

"It will get better. At least I hope so," Jack forced a grin.

"They want you to join us," Ashley said. "I told them that I would ask you. Sheryl said you turned her down before."

"I'm not ready and am not sure if I'll ever be ready for them," he said. "If they are what you want then that is your choice. It's not mine."

"Jack..."

"What?"

She took his hand. "I always want to be your friend."

"Same here," he said squeezing it tight. "I don't have too many of them right now."

Ashley kissed him lightly and went in the bathroom to shower. He didn't see her again that night and the next morning she was gone. He managed to get ready for work and wondered if Sarah would even come to work. As he pulled into the parking garage he spotted her car and after parking watched as she walked to his car. He saw immediately that she was not wearing the ring. He rolled down the window and waited for her to speak.

"Hi," she said meekly. "I'm glad you came to work today."

"Sarah I tried to call but you never called me back. You were wearing the ring and now you are not. What is going on?"

"It's a long story," she said holding back the tears. She wanted to hold him and kiss him but knew she had to clear up some things first. "We need to talk."

It was that time that Sarah's boss walked by. "Sarah I need to speak with you as soon as possible."

She turned and saw his stern face. "Yes sir, I'll be there soon." She turned back to Jack. "Will you meet me for lunch?"

"I'm not sure," Jack said. "I'll probably be in trouble with my boss too because I left the convention show early." He opened the door as she moved back and closed it. He felt her take his hand but he pulled away. "I can't."

"I wish we had time to talk," she whispered as he walked towards the elevator.

*****

Jack was not at his cubicle when Sarah walked into the office. She glanced at the corner office door where Jack's boss' office was and noticed it was closed. After putting her purse away she headed to her boss's office and found him waiting for her.

"Please close the door," he said without looking up from the papers on his desk.

She closed the door and sat in one of the two large chairs in front of his desk. "Sir, I'm sorry about the convention. I was called away on a family emergency."

"I know," the man said looking up. "What is concerning me is that there are rumors going around about you and Jack." He leaned back. "They are not rumors are they?"

"There is nothing going on right now with Jack and I," she said truthfully. "We have been friends for a while and go to lunch together."

"And you are not sleeping with him?"

She sat up. "Sir, that is not worthy of an answer."

"Humph," he grunted. "You know we do not look favorably on employees messing around."

"Jack and I are just friends but even if we were messing around it is none of your business. Will that be all sir?"

"Yes for now," he said again looking down at the papers on his desk.

*****

Jack's boss didn't call him so after getting a cup of coffee he noticed that Sarah was missing. About twenty minutes later she walked back but didn't stop to say anything. They both answered some emails and opened their regular mail before Sarah stood to take a break.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" She asked softly as she leaned into his cube.

Jack turned and saw the hurt in her eyes. "No, but I will be able to do lunch."

"Good," she said forcing a smile. They both looked at the clock after that and about a minute to twelve Sarah grabbed her purse to stop by the restroom on the way out. They went separately to keep others from noticing but when they got to the restaurant they found a waiting line. "How about a hotdog in the park?" Jack asked.