Lunch Buds: All Chapters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's legs were weak seeing the man's cock in her mouth and now her tongue pushing out of her lips to taste and wet it even more. He had seen enough and knew he had to stop this madness. He moved back to the house and opened the kitchen door.

"ASHLEY ARE YOU OUT HERE?!!

He waited but didn't hear anything. A minute later he yelled again.

"ASHLEY ARE YOU OUT HERE?" Suddenly he saw her standing by the gate in her white terrycloth robe.

"Yes, I was over at Sheryl's," she said hurrying into their yard and closing the gate behind her. She staggered to the patio. "What are you doing home?"

"I forgot my briefcase," he answered while still picturing her mouth around the man's cock. "Why are you home?"

"Daddy told me I could leave," she answered. She moved up onto the patio and leaned to give him a kiss. "If you have time we could go upstairs."

Jack lightly kissed her but moved back. "Who were you with?"

"Just Sheryl," she lied. "Trying to get some sun."

"I better get back to work," he said. "I'll probably be a little late."

"OK," she smiled. "Maybe we can invite Sheryl and Bill over later."

"I'll probably be too tired," he said as he walked away.

*****

Jack walked into the office and as soon as he sat down he saw an email from Sarah.

(IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?)

(NOT REALLY.....I'LL TELL YOU LATER)

He pulled out the papers he needed for the meeting and as he was gathering it he saw her feet by his chair.

"I have something to tell you too," she whispered.

As he stood by her they hooked their pinkie fingers together and looked into each other's eyes.

The rest of the day went slow for both Jack and Sarah but finally when 6:00PM came and most everyone was gone Jack tapped her shoulder. "We need to talk."

"Where?" She whispered not sure if everyone had left or not.

"By the lake in the park," he whispered back.

About twenty minutes later her car pulled up next to his and he moved into the seat next to her. "What's wrong?"

Jack took her hand in his. "Well, Ashley's been hanging out with the married couple next door who happen to be swingers."

"Swingers like trading for sex?" She asked.

"Yes. Evidently the other woman has been trying to get Ashley to persuade me to trade but when I found out I told her to stay away from them."

"And....."

"And, when I went home today to get my briefcase she was at their pool."

"Oh my God," Sarah said covering her mouth. For the next five minutes Jack told her what had happened. "I'm so sorry." She leaned over and hugged him as close as she could.

"What did you want to say to me?" He asked as he lightly kissed her neck.

"Remember when I told you that I saw a girl coming from our house and that Brad wanted us to experiment?"

"Yes."

"Well, he told me last night that she gave him a blowjob."

"God, what is going on with our fiancees?" He said.

"That's not the worst part."

"A blowjob is not the worse part." He thought about it. "He didn't..."

"I found a used condom after he told me that the blowjob was it," she said with no tears this time.

Jack pulled her closer and kissed her neck and then up to her ear. "I'm so glad that I have you."

Sarah pushed him back. "What are we going to do?"

"Well on Saturday I'm going to Atlantic City and I hope you are going too."

*****

Brad was not home when Sarah arrived so she took the time to pull out her sexiest undies and pack them in the suitcase. She didn't know if anything was going to happen in AC but in case it did she wanted to be prepared. As she reached up to pull some shoe boxes off a high shelf in the closet she felt hands on her hips. "BRAD YOU SCARED ME!"

Brad laughed and pulled her small ass back into his front. "I'm starving."

"I'm not going to make you dinner," she said trying to pull from his grasp.

"No, I'm starving for you," he whispered before reached down and pulling up her dress. Before she could stop him his fingers moved down under her pantyhose and panties.

"Brad don't..." She moaned as he toyed with her clitty. But he quickly pushed her hose and panties down and off. Her body betrayed her and allowed him to undress her and carry her to the bed. She watched as he undressed and then crawl up from the foot of the bed. He opened her legs and licked up the inside of her right thigh.

Sarah was lost in lust and had forgotten about the used condom because his tongue was sending shivers up and down her weak body. He suckled her clitty and lifted her body upward about a foot off the bed. It was then she felt his body turning and his hard-on pushing against her face. It was apparent what he wanted her to do. Her fingers grabbed him and held it outward as she licked the side down to his balls.

Brad had his hopes up and after his blowjob session with Eva. He was wishing that Sarah would do the same. He moved his head away from her pussy and looked back as she licked up and down both sides.

Sarah saw him looking. "Is this what you want?" Her mouth opened and engulfed about half of his crown.

"OH GOD YES!" He moaned. But her mouth moved off as quickly as it moved on.

"Did Eva suck it all in?"

"Forget her," Brad groaned.

"But I can't forget her Brad. You see she gave you a blowjob. Did you cum in her mouth Brad?" Sarah licked around the crown.

"I don't want to talk about her," he moaned.

"Tell me Brad. Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Yes," he answered hoping that she would drop it. She did.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked after she dropped his hard-on.

"I have this bad taste in my mouth," she answered before closing the bathroom door.

*****

Jack saw the lights on in the house and when he entered he heard talking. He moved inside the den and saw Ashley sitting next to Bill on the sofa. Sheryl sat on the floor by the fireplace.

"Hi Jack, long time no see," Bill grinned.

"Hi," Jack replied. He looked down at Sheryl and noticed that he could see the pink triangle of her panties under the micro-skirt. He also noticed that Ashley was sitting as far away from Bill as possible making him wonder how close she was before they heard him open the front door. "What is the occasion?"

"I told you that I was inviting them over tonight," Ashley said nervously. "Why don't you sit and relax with us for a while?"

He smiled and put his briefcase by the chair across from the sofa. "So what's new with you guys?" He said to Bill.

Bill told him about the new summer house they had bought on a nearby lake. "And, you two are invited to spend the weekend with us anytime you want."

"Sounds great," Jack said playing it cool. He thought he would play it out and see who would bring up the swinging proposal.

"Do you want a beer honey?" Ashley asked as she started to stand.

Jack looked between her legs under her skirt and saw that she had forgotten to put on panties. "Sure baby. Bring me two because I have some catch up to do."

"I'll give her a hand," Bill grinned.

"I bet you will," Jack thought as the man followed Ashley into the kitchen.

"Is it warm in here or is it me?" Sheryl asked as she pulled off her sweater. Beneath it was a too tight and almost sheer white blouse. It was evident that she was not wearing a bra. "Aren't you hot?"

Jack's eyes followed her legs as she leaned over onto her elbow and lifted her right knee. Her skirt tumbled downward until it bunched over the tiniest triangle of crimson silk.

"So has Bill fucked my fiancée yet?" Jack asked calmly.

"No, but all you have to do is give the word," Sheryl grinned. "And, I'll show you what fucking is all about."

*****

Bill had managed to remove Ashley's panties and had pushed two fingers up into her wetness when they heard the car in the driveway. He thought she was ready to let him fuck her but Jack came home a little too early. Her panties were in his pocket as she leaned over into the refrigerator to grab some beer. He lifted her skirt and rubbed over her pink cheeks.

"How about I just slip it in for size?"

"Bill!" She giggled. "I told you to wait and see if Jack was going to go for it." She quickly turned and grabbed the hard bulge in his slacks. "You can wait a little longer."

*****

"So how long have you been working on Ashley?" Jack asked as she rubbed over the indentation of her panties.

"A few weeks," Sheryl grinned. "You might think that she is shy but I think she is about to really let go. Why don't you try it tonight? If it's not for you then fine."

"It's not for me," he answered.

She pulled the panties to the side showing her glistening lips and opening. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." A few seconds later Ashley and Bill returned but Sheryl didn't cover her pussy back up.

"Well dear, I see that you are getting comfortable," Bill smiled. "Why don't we all get comfortable?"

"Go ahead, I'm fine," Jack grinned.

"Are you sure?" Ashley said as Bill pulled off his shirt. "Do you want to do this?"

"I'm not sure," he answered. "Why don't you three start and I'll decide later?"

Sheryl was up in a flash and moved to the sofa with Ashley in the middle. If he just wanted to watch then it was ok with them. She pulled her blouse over her perfect tits and then removed her skirt and red thong. Ashley watched but didn't remove her clothes.

"Come on honey. Jack said it was alright."

"I'm not taking off my clothes until he does," Ashley said firmly. She looked at Bill's hard-on sticking up next to her.

"Well, I am going to take off my clothes but only because I'm going to bed," he said standing up. "You can do whatever you want." Jack grabbed his briefcase and walked out of the room. He quickly undressed in the bedroom and was brushing his teeth when the door opened and Ashley walked in.

"They're gone."

"Jesus Ashley what is going on with you?" he asked after turning over to see her sitting on the bed next to him.

"You know I've never really gotten into sex. For some reason it never was that big a deal with me. It's not your fault it's just that...I don't know....it's just that I've held back."

"And now you go from holding back to swapping spouses."

"Not at first but it became exciting to talk about taboo things with Sheryl and listening to the orgies they had. It brought me out of my shell."

Jack knew that he has not been an angle especially where Sarah was concern. "You need to stop. We both need to focus on our wedding and marriage."

Ashley fell onto her back next to him. "I know." They turned and held each other until Jack rolled over and fell asleep. Ashley stripped and slipped under the sheets naked and then thought about Bill's hard-on and how he had fingered her before.

*****

Jack was surprised to see Ashley up the next morning before him and having hot waffles, which were his favorite, on the kitchen table.

"Wow, what's the occasion?" He asked seeing her in a long sexy black negligee.

"Us," she smiled. "I just wanted to thank you for not being angry about Bill and Sheryl. I don't know what I was thinking." She moved up to him and straightened his tie. "I love you so much."

Jack had not expected this. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips but then she pulled him into her and jabbed her sharp tongue into his lips. After a hot minute they broke apart.

"Save your energy for tonight," she giggled. "Since you are going away for a few days I want to make tonight memorable. Tonight I'll do anything you want me to."

Jack's eyes opened. "Anything?" He knew that oral sex was now a possibility but anything opened some new doors.

"Yes, anything you want," she whispered.

Jack pulled her body into his again and rubbed up and down her back. He discovered that she was not wearing any undies. "I can't wait."

"Good," she giggled. They sat down and had the waffles.

*****

Sarah too was surprised when the shower door opened and Brad moved his nakedness into the hot/warm water. "What are you doing?" She turned to see him rock hard.

"I don't want you to go to Atlantic City," he whispered as he took the bar of soap from her hands and lathered his.

"Brad I have to go. It's my job," she said trying to grab the soap back.

"Turn around and let me do your back."

Sarah turned and put her hands on the wall on both sides of the shower nozzle. She felt his strong hands rubbing the smooth soap on her shoulders and then down her sides to her hips. It did feel so good. "Ummmm."

His lips moved to her tender neck while his fingers moved around her sides to her navel and then upward to cup her round breasts. "Are you still angry with me?"

"Yes," she answered quickly. She reached up and pulled his soapy fingers off her boobs. But his hands and fingers moved south until they dove into her sex. "Brad stop."

He felt her legs opening and knew that she really didn't want him to stop. "Stay home today and let's make love."

"Ohh," Sarah moaned. As his middle finger parted her lips and sank deeply inside of her she pushed down on his hand. "No, I can't......but don't stop."

Brad pushed his hard-on lengthwise between her buns and nibbled on her earlobe. "I take back what I said about us experimenting with others."

Sarah didn't respond but was getting closer to cuming.

"You're not going to experiment right?"

"Ohh," she moaned almost there. But then he pulled his fingers away.

"Tell me that you are not going to experiment."

Sarah was now frustrated and angry. "So you can have oral sex with another woman and whatever else and now you are worried that I might do the same thing." He tried to reach for her but she pushed his hands down to his sides.

"Don't do it," Brad said firmly. "I forbid it."

Sarah's body temperature now matched the hot steamy water spray. "Get out of the shower!"

They stared for almost twenty seconds before he broke eye contact and turned to leave. As he exited the door she heard him say, "Don't do it Sarah."

*****

Jack was at his desk when Sarah came in about ten minutes late. He rolled his chair back and saw her leaning over a cabinet to put her purse inside. Her short dress rolled up her tanned legs causing a grin to appear. "Good morning."

Sarah closed the cabinet and turned. "Hi." She forced a smiled.

He could see that something was bothering her but knew that they couldn't discuss it there. "Lunch today?"

"Yes," she answered.

Nothing else was said until they met at the elevator. When the doors were about to close Maggie hurried inside. "Hi."

"Hi," Jack and Sarah both said.

"Are we driving together tomorrow morning?" Maggie asked. "I asked Paul but he wasn't sure."

Jack looked at Sarah. "We really haven't discussed it yet. I guess it could save some gas expense."

Sarah gave him the evil eye. "I think we should drive separately. My aunt is sick and I may have to leave early."

Jack knew that she was lying but went along. "Sorry."

"That's OK," Maggie grinned. "It's going to be so much fun." The elevator stopped and they went their separate ways.

As they walked to the pub Sarah told him about Brad in the shower.

"He forbids you?" Jack repeated. "After he already has done it."

"Yes," Sarah said taking a deep breath. "He doesn't want me to go with you."

"So what are you going to do?" They walked into the pub and found their favorite booth empty.

"I'm going," she answered quickly.

"Good."

After they ordered Jack told her about Ashley and how she promised to do anything he wanted that evening. "I guess it's every man's dream."

Sarah removed her right shoe and reached her foot over to rub against his leg. "Is it yours?"

Jack put down his beer and leaned forward. "That is not fair."

"What are your sex dreams Jack?" She whispered. "Tell me."

"You're so bad," he grinned.

"Are you afraid to tell me?" Sarah teased. Her foot was between his knees and moving towards his growing crotch.

Jack saw a man walking by and waited. "I'm not going to say right now."

"When are you going to say?" She smiled while sliding down on her seat until her toes pushed into his hard package.

Jack glanced down and watched as her toes slid up and down the length of his hard cock. "Careful little girl. You better be careful playing with guns."

Sarah knew that Jack was endowed but until now ready didn't know the size of it. "Oh my God! That is not a gun it is a cannon."

Jack grinned. "The sandwiches are coming so you better move away."

Sarah's foot fell to the floor and she sat up when the waitress moved around the booth with their food. They stopped talking until they were finished. "I hope Ashley doesn't wear you out tonight."

"If she does then you will have to drive in the morning."

"You have the fun and I get punished," she frowned.

*****

Ashley was taking a hot bath when she heard knocking on the door. She closed her eyes hoping they would go away but then heard a voice.

"ASHLEY ARE YOU HERE?"

Ashley closed her eyes again but then heard footsteps getting closer and closer. She moved her body down into the soap bubbles when the bathroom door opened. "Who is it?"

"It's me," Sheryl answered. "Do you mind if I come in?"

"You're already in," Ashley answered. She looked as Sheryl walked in wearing a robe.

"No, I meant in the bathtub," Sheryl giggled. She opened the robe and dropped it on the floor.

Ashley saw the woman's nakedness. "I think you should leave."

"I just wanted to say how sorry I am," the older woman whispered as she moved to the edge of the tub to sit.

"I promised Jack that I would not consider swinging with you two again."

Sheryl swirled her right hand into the bubbles until they moved aside allowing her to see Ashley's blonde bush under the water. "No more talk about swapping." She lowered her hand until it touched Ashley's right knee.

"What?"

"No swapping but maybe I can show you how wonderful another woman can make you feel."

"You don't give up do you?" Ashley said as the fingers moved steadily up her thigh. She remembered Sheryl's touches by the pool and closed her eyes when her fingers rubbed into her swollen pussy lips.

Sheryl's experienced fingers knew where to touch and rub. The more she touched the more Ashley's body slid closer and the more her legs opened. "Jack didn't say that we couldn't have fun."

"He didn't," Ashley moaned. "That feels so good."

Sheryl teased and brought the young woman up but then slowly let her down. She knew that Ashley was a firecracker about to explode and the more she teased the closer she would get to having real sex.

Ashley didn't know that Sheryl had joined her in the bathtub until her feet lifted to straddle the woman's hips. She felt Sheryl pulling her upward until they were face to face. When the woman's mouth moved forward she didn't resist.

For the next five minutes their tongues tasted and explored while their fingers did the same. Their bodies moved lengthwise in the oversized tub allowing their breasts and legs to press together.

"Oh God I've never been so hot before," Ashley moaned. She pressed her pussy into Sheryl's thigh while Sheryl did the same to her leg. "Too bad you don't have a penis."

Sheryl giggled. "I do. I left it on your bed."

"A dildo," Ashley whispered.

"Yes, let's get out and I'll introduce you to Malcolm."

"It has a name?" Ashley giggled. They stood and took their time getting out of the slippery tub. They didn't waste time drying off before running into the bedroom and stopping when they saw the long twelve inch black rubber cock. "OH MY GOD!"

"Meet Malcolm." Sheryl picked it up and rubbed it over Ashley's hard nipples. Then she aimed it between the woman's lips.

Ashley's lips opened as wide as possible to let the rubber man inside. She looked at Sheryl as she moved her head back and forth.