Lunch Buds: All Chapters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

Sheryl pulled out the dildo and guided Ashley's wet body onto the bed. "I have a much better place to put it."

Ashley watched as Sheryl installed a leather belt around her waist and then attached Malcolm to it. "Jack is big but not that big," she giggled.

"Let's play around first," Sheryl grinned. She moved her body again into Ashley's and again they kissed and touched for almost ten minutes. "Are you ready for the fucking of your life?"

"Yes, I'm so ready," Ashley moaned. "Please go slow."

Sheryl took her time. She took twenty minutes before the whole length was inside of Ashley and then took another thirty minutes slowly fucking her.

"Oh God," Ashley groaned. They had been fucking for almost an hour. "I could do this all day."

Sheryl giggled. "We are honey.....we are." Ashley's climax almost shattered the glass windows and mirrors but Sheryl didn't stop.

"AGAIN!" Ashley said a few minutes later. Then about five minutes later she had her third climax. "OHHHH!"

They lay locked together for ten minutes kissing and touching until Sheryl moved off the bed and removed the strap. "Now it's your turn to do me."

"You want me to......"

"Yes, dear I want you to fuck me with this big wonderful cock."

Somehow Ashley had enough energy but Sheryl again slowed her down. They lasted another hour until finally Sheryl had her orgasm. "YES BABY YES!"

It was after 3:00PM when Ashley fell asleep.

*****

Jack made it home early so he could pack his suitcase for the trip. He couldn't find Ashley on the first floor so he moved upstairs expecting her to be reading a book. He turned into his bedroom and almost fainted. Lying naked on her back in the middle of a wet messed up bed was his fiancé. What shocked the hell out of him was the black rubber cock sticking up between her legs. He fell back against the doorway before turning and walking back downstairs.

*****

Bill was waiting impatiently by the back door for his wife to return. As soon as she was inside he jumped up. "Well?"

Sheryl laughed and sat down in her robe. "She is as hot as we thought and right now is out like a light and I'm sure Jack will be more than surprised when he gets home."

"It serves that prick right," Bill grinned.

"If they don't want to swing with us then fuck them," Sheryl said.

"But what about Malcolm?" Bill asked.

"He can be replaced."

*****

Ashley heard a car horn outside and slowly opened her tired eyes. At first she thought she was dreaming because she was naked and she saw the long black cock over her stomach. Her hand reached for it and found that it was real as was the fucking session she had with Sheryl. She quickly turned and looked at the alarm clock by the bed and saw that it was almost 6PM.

"SHIT!" She jumped up and removed the dildo harness before quickly dressing. After trying to make the bed up she hurried downstairs and saw Jack sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

"Err.....you're home."

"Oh hi honey," Jack grinned. "I just got home a few minutes ago. Were you napping upstairs?"

"Yes," she said relieved. "I'll get dinner started."

"Let's go out," Jack said. "I want to try that new restaurant over on the east side."

"Ok, but let me put something nicer on," she lightly kissed him and hurried upstairs. By the time they made it home it was 8:00PM. After removing his shirt and tie Jack walked into the bathroom to see her washing her face.

"What about the anything I want?"

She turned and hugged him. "I'm so sorry but I have a massive headache. Will you take a rain check?"

"Sure, I have to leave early tomorrow morning anyway."

"I'm going to miss you so much," Ashley whispered as she closed her eyes almost falling asleep.

"Me too."

*****

Sarah dreaded going home because she figured she would just fight again with Brad. As much as she wanted to forgive him she really couldn't and now that he said he forbid her to experiment she wanted to not speak to him. She had not noticed the cars on the street when she opened the door and heard laughter.

"Well hello," Sarah said when she walked into the den and saw Jennie and Eva sitting on the sofa on both sides of Brad. "Are you having a party?"

Brad smirked. "No, we are discussing the final in a few weeks."

"I won't bother you," she said as she turned and walked upstairs. A few minutes later he walked in as she stood in her bra, panties and hose. "What are they doing here?"

"Well you never answered me this morning so I figured this was what you wanted."

She turned and stared. "How can you turn this around like it is my fault? You're the one who had oral sex with that fat bitch downstairs. You have a lot of nerve."

"Tell me that you won't do anything with Jack and I'll send them on their way."

Sarah was steaming. "Fuck you. How do you know that I haven't already fucked Jack?"

"Because you are too Miss Goody-two-shoes," Brad grinned as he walked away.

Sarah thought about crying but didn't. She turned up the small stereo she kept on the dresser and finished packing. A few times she heard laughter downstairs but she refused to go down. Around 10:00PM she fell asleep.

It was around 3:00AM when Sarah awoken. She felt next to her to see if Brad had come to bed but it was empty. After donning her robe she quietly walked down the stairs and peeked in the den finding it empty. After checking the rest of the first floor she moved back upstairs and looked in the spare bedroom. Brad was lying naked face down on top of the bedspread.

"Where you good?" Ashley whispered as she moved to the bed and pulled the bedspread over his body. As she started walking out of the room she heard a toilet flush. Quickly she moved into the hallway and peeked in as a figure moved from the bathroom door to the bed. Ashley gasped when the light from the front porch projected through the window enough for her to identify the huge nude breasts of Jennie.

A few hours later at 8:00AM she quietly carried her suitcase down the stairs and waited by the front door for Jack's car to arrive. As she exited the door later she removed her engagement ring and sat it on the small hall table.

*****

Jack noticed it before she got into his car. Her diamond ring was missing but he decided to not say anything about it. "So how are things?" He asked as he headed towards the interstate.

"They were lousy until now," she smiled as she reached over and took his right hand from the wheel.

"Same here," Jack whispered as his fingers interlocked into hers. As he pulled onto the interstate she lifted their hands and lightly kissed his fingers. It was an hour into their trip when Jack pulled off the highway to a rest area.

"Pit stop." He said after releasing his seatbelt.

"Wait," Sarah said holding onto his hand tightly. She leaned over towards him and saw his face coming her way. Their lips pressed together softly and held for thirty seconds before he felt her tears flowing down against his face.

Jack pulled back and looked into her eyes. "For the next four days forget about everything else."

"I'll try."

*****

They pulled into Atlantic City around 10:30AM and dropped the car by the valet. As they waited in line to check in Jack asked Sarah to join him. "Can we get our rooms close by?"

The desk clerk looked at the chart and frown. "I'm sorry but it will have to be on separate floors."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir.....I'm sorry."

"How about if two rooms next to each other come open that you will let us know?"

"I can do that," the young woman smiled.

As they moved up the elevator Jack hugged her close. "It's only 11:00AM so we have most of today to enjoy ourselves." Is there anything you want to do?"

"Yes, would you give me a few minutes and then come to my room?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," Jack grinned. As she exited the elevator she turned. "It's not what you are thinking."

Twenty minutes later Jack knocked on her door and she opened it wearing jeans and a tee shirt. "Wow now that is a sexy outfit."

Sarah laughed and grabbed his arm. She pulled him in and closed the door behind him. When she turned he pulled her into his arms and was about to kiss her when she pushed him back. "We need to talk."

"OK," Jack said seeing that she was serious. He sat on the bed while she leaned back against the dresser. "I think that I probably need to listen."

"I hate you."

It was not what Jack was expecting to hear. "What?"

"I hate you because you always say the right things and you notice me and listen to me."

"That's why you hate me?"

"Before I met you everything was so clear to me. I had a new job and was planning on getting married to a great guy."

"You're kidding right?" Jack said as he started to stand up. But she put out her open hand.

"Now my life is a mess. I found out that my fiancé is not who I thought he was. I'm going to have to tell my parents, family and friends that the wedding is off."

"So you are blaming me for this," Jack said not sure where this was going. "And you hate me."

"Yes, I hate you because I love you."

Again there was a deafening silence in the room as the words sunk in with both of them. "Sarah.....I uh......."

"I know........you don't love me and you are going to marry Ashley." She looked down at her new sneakers.

"No you see I all I think about is you. I can't wait during the week until I can meet you Friday for lunch. Every time I get up from my desk I look over at you hoping that you will look back and smile at me. My day doesn't start until I see you in the morning and it ends when I say goodnight to you when we leave."

Sarah's hand dropped. "Go on."

"I love being with you, talking with you and just looking at you."

"Is this leading where I think it is?" She whispered as she moved up to his knees dangling over the bed.

"Maybe," he teased. "Tell me what you want to hear."

"Oh no, you are not getting off that easy," she smiled.

Jack's hands moved behind Sarah's knees and then slowly upward until he cupped her tight ass. Their eyes locked as his fingers moved up to the waistband of her jeans and then moved around to the front to pull apart the snap.

But Sarah pulled his hands away. "I don't want to hear it while we are messing around." She pointed at his chest. "I want it coming from here and..." She pointed down at his obvious hard-on. "Not here."

"You're right," Jack said as he slowly stood up in front of her. "We need to go downstairs and meet Paul and Maggie to carry in the display booth." He moved by her but she grabbed his arm.

"That's it?"

Jack pointed at his own hard-on. "This has to go down first and it won't while we are together alone in this room." He tried to get to the door and outside first but she pushed him against the door and when he turned around she pulled his hot lips down to hers.

Jack's prick only got harder as they frenched and squeezed each other's backsides. Her mouth moved from his lips to his earlobe. "Say it.....I want to hear it."

"No.....not while I have a hard-on."

Sarah moved back. "That's another reason why I love you."

"Are you talking from here?" He pointed between her soft mounds. "Or here?" His fingers moved down and pressed into her covered pussy lips.

"Ohhh you are so mean," she gasped as her legs opened wider. She felt his middle finger push her jeans into her slit and then rub and play. Her hands moved around his neck because her legs were so weak.

It was then that her room phone rang. "SHIT!"

Sarah reluctantly moved to the phone. "Hello? Yes, we will be down there soon."

"Paul?"

"Yes let's go." She moved up to him again and he took her left hand.

"Are we going to discuss the missing ring?"

"Not now," she said. They hurried down the elevator and made it to the ball room to find Paul and Maggie standing by about seven large boxes.

"Bout time you two made it," Paul grinned. He glanced at Jack and lifted his eyebrows.

"We just got in about an hour ago," Sarah quickly added. "How long have you two been here?"

"We came in last night," Maggie said softly.

"How did you get away with that?" asked Jack.

"I had a complimentary room," Paul grinned.

Jack wanted to say "only one room" but held back. "So let's get this stuff unboxed and set up."

They all pitched in and about forty minutes later had the display boards all in place. As Jack and Paul went to get some tables Maggie sat on the floor next to Sarah.

"Paul said that you two know.........you know about us."

Sarah looked down. "Whatever you two do is up to you. I won't say anything."

"Tell me if I'm being too noisy but I noticed that you are not wearing your engagement ring anymore."

Sarah sat up. "I'd rather not talk about it."

"Jack is a great guy," Maggie said trying to become closer to Sarah.

"I know," Sarah smiled. The two guys returned and fifteen minutes later the four walked out onto the boardwalk.

"Let's go to the amusement park," Paul grinned. They saw the carnival type rides at the end of a pier and headed that way. Paul and Maggie walked ahead and quickly held hands.

"Are we like them?" Sarah whispered. "I mean they are cheating on their spouse and are breaking their marriage vows."

"We have no vows and we are not the ones cheating. At least we didn't start it."

"Come on let's get on the ferris wheel!" Paul yelled. They purchased some ride tickets and took separate seating sections."

As soon as the door closed and they moved upward Sarah grabbed Jack's hand. Paul and Maggie were above them and couldn't see them. "Wow," Jack said as the cart moved upward. They saw the people on the beach and a great view of the various hotels and casinos.

"It's beautiful," Sarah smiled as she leaned over Jack to look out over the blue ocean. She slowly turned her face towards his and moved her soft lips forward.

Before their lips touched Jack whispered. "They might see us."

"They're probably fucking by now," Sarah giggled.

"Whoa," Jack said pushing back. "Did Miss Goody-two-shoes just say fuck?"

"Yes I said fuck," she smiled as she pressed her opened lips to his and jammed her slippery tongue deep down his throat. They frenched for a few minutes before Jack opened his eyes and looked up to see Paul and Maggie looked down at them. Paul smiled and gave him thumbs up. He pulled back. "They saw us kissing."

"Good, because I don't want to hide it anymore." Sarah's whole world was focused only on kissing Jack. The ride lasted three more minutes and they didn't know it was over until it suddenly stopped and the man opened the small door by their seats.

Jack followed Sarah out and saw Paul and Maggie hugging.

"OK, now that we can accept you two as an item we can just have some fun," Paul grinned. They played bump-um cars and then came down the slippery slide on burlap sacks. The four adults were all like teenagers again.

"Let's go into the haunted house," Sarah grinned. She pulled Jack that way and after he gave the man some tickets they ran inside.

"Where are you?" Jack said while walking forward with his hands outward. He turned a corner and felt someone grab his ass. "HEY!"

"Shhh, come this way," Sarah whispered. She pulled him down a dead end hallway until she pulled open a curtain and pulled him inside. "Kiss me."

Jack leaned back against a wall while their lips and bodies locked together. His hands again roamed over her nice ass while hers pulled up his shirt and rubbed over his bare flesh. Both were lost in lust as he rubbed his hard bulge against her stomach.

"This is just a sample of what you are getting later," she whispered. Her trembling tiny fingers unzipped his fly and reached inside his boxers until she felt his throbbing hot shaft.

"Sarah....oh God...." He felt her other hand help pull him out and then both hands started squeezing, stroking and exploring his manhood.

"Don't tell me that you love me now," she giggled. "God you are so big." Her right hand cupped down over the huge crown while her left hand cupped his balls.

"I claim this in my name," she said with a deep voice.

Jack laughed. "You're crazy."

"Crazy about you," she whispered. Her hand gathered some pre-cum and opened to slide down around the throbbing cock. "If I let you cum now will you have more for me later?" Her body moved to the side so she had the right angle to jerk him off.

"Yes.....a lot more for later," he groaned. Her other hand joined that one and both became a machine with one purpose. "OH SHIT."

Jack moved his right hand down under the back of her jeans until he felt her panties. Seconds later, after moving under the silky covering, his hand cupped her soft warm buttock. But he was very close to cuming. "Slow down...I'm getting close."

"Nope," she giggled. Her fingers moved faster and faster until his dam burst and his hot spunk shot outward. She continued pumping until he grabbed her hands. "Enough."

Sarah wiped her fingers on the curtain as he pulled his hand from under her jeans. "Miss Goody-two-shoes huh?" She moved out as he tried to zip up.

"One shoe?" He laughed as he raced to catch her.

*****

They found Maggie outside alone. "Paul went to the restroom."

"I uh..need to go too," Jack said suddenly realizing that he had some white stains on his zipper.

Maggie saw the evidence and after Jack left she said, "OK, I've seen you kissing and now this. How far is this along?"

"Just what you saw," Sarah blushed. "How long have you two...you know?"

Maggie sat down on a nearby bench. "We've teased each other for a long time but it wasn't until the retirement party before we actually did anything."

"What about your husband?"

Maggie sighed. "We married for the wrong reason. We were best friends and all of our other friends were getting married so we did too."

"Jack and I are good friends too."

"So your engagements are off."

"Yes, I mean.....not officially but yes..mine is over."

"And Jack's?"

"I think so."

"You love him don't you?"

"It's that obvious?"

"Yes," Maggie grinned. "I can see it in his eyes too."

"How about you two?"

"We haven't mentioned it I think because we are still married and we both have teenage kids. Plus right now the sex is unbelievable."

"So your husband doesn't know." Sarah said.

"I think he does but is just ignoring it," Maggie sighed.

*****

As Jack was beginning to enter the restroom Paul came out. "We both could hear you moaning in the haunted house."

"You did? Maybe it was one of those ghosts?"

"No, they scream and laugh. You were moaning." Paul saw the stained jeans. "You should have saved that for later."

"We haven't decided just how far later will be," Paul grinned. "I need to clean up."

***** "You two go ahead back to the hotel and Jack and I will catch up," Sarah said. She sat on the bench and looked up at the stars. She wished that this would never end but knew she had to go back home and face everybody. It was then her cell phone rang. She had received a few calls from Brad but didn't answer them. This one was from her mother.

"Hello mother," Sarah answered.

"It's me," Brad said. "We need to talk."

"God Brad, are you at my parent's house?"

"Yes."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them that I loved you but you want to break it off."

"You're a shithead Brad. You screw other women and asked me to do the same and now I'm the bad person. Besides I have broken it off. Didn't you get the ring?"

Brad didn't answer.

"Brad answer me."

A few seconds later her mother spoke. "Sarah what is going on?"

Sarah tried to calm down. "We can talk when I get back. For now don't believe anything that Brad has told you."

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers