Lunch Buds: All Chapters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,128 Followers

"Sarah you and Brad were meant for each other since middle school. Don't make a mistake and.....and..chose this other man. We have the wedding planned and we've put money down on the reception hall and you've already paid for your honeymoon."

That was it. "I'm going now mother goodbye." She hung up and phone and a few seconds later it rang again. She turned it off.

Jack had stood back as he listened to her conversation. "Are you alright?"

Sarah sighed and wiped her eyes. "That bastard lied to my parents." She sat back and took his hand when he sat next to her.

"He's desperate Sarah. He messed up and doesn't want to lose you." He sat next to her and put his arm around her. They stayed together for the next fifteen minutes without saying anything.

"Let's go back to the hotel," she whispered.

Jack wanted to tell her that he loved her at that moment but knew it was bad timing. They held hands walking to the hotel and when they made it to the elevator she hugged his hard body into hers. When the elevator opened on her floor she moved back. "Jack, I'm sorry but I can't."

"Sarah, we don't have to do anything. I don't want you to be alone."

Tears formed in her eyes as she leaned up to lightly kiss him. "I need to think." She pulled him close for a minute until she pushed back. "Goodnight Jack." She turned and walked away.

"I love you," Jack whispered too low for her to hear.

*****

Jack stripped to his boxers and watched Sports Center trying to keep his mind off of Sarah. He wanted to call her to see if she was ok but realized she needed to be alone. He dozed off until he heard someone tapping on his door. He quickly opened and stuck his head out it to find Sarah standing there.

"May I come in?"

"Definitely," he said moving aside.

Sarah noticed his boxers and nice stout body as she walked by. "You were right. I don't need to be alone." She moved to the window and looked out onto the south side of the boardwalk.

Jack moved up behind her and put his hands on her waist. "I'm glad you came."

Sarah leaned back into his chest and took his hands in hers. "I still hate you."

"Good," Jack smiled. He leaned over and lightly kissed the nape of her neck. Her head leaned away to give him more room.

"Umm," she moaned as his kisses and flicks of his tongue sent shivers up and down her spine. Her hands moved down to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up over her head. Jack moved back as she released her jeans and pushed them down and off. She turned and bit her lower lip.

"God, you are so beautiful." His eyes moved down over her smooth shoulders to her bra-filled breasts and lower over the flat abs. "Sarah.....I.." He stopped.

"It's OK. Please say it."

"I love you so much," he said moving forward to press their almost naked bodies together.

Their lips met again and their hands roamed first up and down the backs and then to the fronts. As her fingers curled around his covered hard-on he pushed his finger tips down under her bra. When he touched her raised and hard nipple, she moaned and reached back to release the bra clasp.

Jack helped her to remove the bra and leaned back to see her firm but full breasts and light pink nipples. The mounds were shaped like perfect cones with the hard tips perfectly centered. He bent at the knees until his mouth was directly in front of her right nip. Her hands moved around his head and pulled until her nipple disappeared between his lips and teeth.

"Oh God Jack," she moaned. Brad normally didn't spend much time on her breasts so now as Jack moved from one to the other she realized what she had been missing. For the next two minutes he suckled and fondled and then reached down to push off her panties but she stopped him. "Not yet. Turn off the light and lets get under the sheet."

Jack hurried to the light switch and when he returned he saw her whole body under the sheet and her hand pulling the panties out. She tossed them on the floor and smiled. "That's not fair."

"I'm shy," she giggled.

"Me too," Jack grinned. He turned off the TV and then the small light on the night table. After pushing off his boxers he moved under the sheet next to her. As he slid closer her hand stopped him.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time," she whispered.

"Me too," he whispered back.

"Jack."

"What?"

"Can we......can we just hold each other for a while? I mean without touching with our hands?"

"Yes," he smiled. As much as he wanted to go all the way he wanted to hold her even more. Their bodies moved together with his hard-on and her hard nipples leading the way.

"Ohh, you feel so good," she moaned.

"Sarah."

"Say it Jack. Say it as many times as you want."

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he smiled. His hands were on the small part of her back and hers were under his arms on his muscular back. They pressed together for almost five minutes before Jack whispered, "I've got to touch you."

"Do it," she whispered. "Touch me everywhere." She rolled onto her back and felt his right hand on her stomach around her navel. He expected him to dive between her legs like Brad always did but instead Jack lightly rubbed over her belly and then down her closest hip to the top of her thigh.

"Turn over," he instructed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you said everywhere and I want to start on your back."

Sarah felt him pull off the sheet and need there was enough light in the room for him to see everything. She forgot about her mother's words as he caressed, massaged and gently touched over her back and down her spine. His large hand cupped her buttocks and squeezed before continuing down her legs, over the backs of her knees and down to her feet.

"I'm ticklish," she giggled feeling his touches on her tender feet and toes. After moving over each toe he moved back up her legs until he once again caresses her ass. His middle finger parted the cheeks and moved between them until he pressed over her small puckered hole. She squeezed her butt to keep him out.

"You said everywhere," he whispered.

Brad had tried to get her to have anal sex but she had refused. She took a deep breath and relaxed her buns.

Jack moved around her rear hole but didn't try to go inside. As he moved under it he felt her legs opening up. He touched the moist bottom of her pussy but then split his fingers open to tease around the feminine cleft. Her ass moved upward as her legs moved outward. It was obvious what she wanted but he didn't give it to her. He pulled his hand out.

"You are so mean," she gasped.

"I know," he smiled. His head leaned down and he started to lightly kiss her soft buttocks.

"Ummm," she moaned. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to kiss everywhere that I just touched."

"Ahh, please do," she giggled. As his lips and tongue traveled her body came alive. He moved up to her shoulders and then all over her back. Lower he went over her hips to her legs and down to her feet. She laughed as he kissed the tender bottoms and then lifted her hips again as his mouth moved north. She knew what was coming. "Jack...you shouldn't......"

Jack's fingers pulled open the cheeks to allow his long wet tongue to reach down into the sweaty valley. When it moved over her anus she tried to move away but he held her tight.

"OH GOD!" Sarah gasped. He teased around it and then moved south. Her legs again opened and her hips rose. This time he pushed his tongue tip into her moist pussy lips. "JACK!"

Jack's nose was buried in her cheeks as he tongued her inner and outer lips. He couldn't reach her clitoris but decided to save it for desert when she turned over.

Brad had performed oral sex on her before but never in this position. She felt so open and so exposed. Her right hand moved under her stomach to allow her middle finger to slide into her moist slit. She felt his tongue as she rubbed over her raised pleasure button.

Jack licked and flicked for a few more minutes before she dropped her body and closed her legs. Luckily he got his head and face out first. As he moved back onto his knees she flopped over and placed her legs on both sides of him.

Sarah felt his kisses starting at her ankle and knew he was going to tease her some more but she was too hot. "Please Jack....."

"Please what Sarah?" He was going to make her say it.

"Please kiss me.......here," she pointed at her opened lips.

"Where? Say it."

She giggled. "My pussy....please kiss my pussy."

"Here?" He grinned before moving his tongue from the bottom to the top.

"YES RIGHT THERE!" She cried out when his tongue dropped back to find her raised clitty. Never had she been this hot and excited before.

Jack did his best to bring her to satisfaction before lowering her back down. He pressed his middle finger into her depths and finger-fucked her while he suckled on the hooded clit.

"OH........OH GOD!.......OH JACK!"

Somehow Sarah managed to hold out for another minute before her body exploded into tiny pieces. Her arms and legs were stretched out as far as they could go. She was his to do as he pleased.

"NOW!!!!!"

Jack held onto her ass as her body heaved and rocked. Her fingers almost pulled out some of his hair until finally her body collapsed.

He moved up next to her and watched as her breasts rose and fell from her lungs needing more oxygen. His arm moved around her waist until she calmed down and turned his way.

"I've never...felt like that...before."

"Good," he whispered. Their lips touched and then she kissed his neck and lower onto his chest. "Sarah you don't have to....." But her hand moved up and covered his mouth. She kissed down and around his navel and lower while her hand found and held his hard shaft. "Ohhh," he moaned when her lips lightly kissed the spongy tip.

Sarah licked up and down the sides like she had with Brad before but when she again kissed the tip her lips opened and engulfed the mushroom crown. She had known what to do but never wanted to try it until now.

"Ahhh," Jack moaned feeling her soft lips moving slowly up and down while her tongue teased and licked.

"Do you like it?" She giggled after removing her mouth.

"Oh yes so much," he grinned. Again her mouth covered him and this time she managed to get almost half of his shaft inside. For the next two minutes Sarah's lips locked as her head bobbed.

"I'M GETTING CLOSE!" Jack warned.

Sarah moved her lips to the tip and stroked him until she heard the final groan. "OHHH!" She moved her head aside as the first explosion erupted. She stroked and stroked until finally he was empty. "You need to go and get cleaned up," she giggled.

Jack moved quickly into the bathroom and washed. He hurried back but found her completely dressed and sitting on the chair. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes, we both need to get our rest and I need to do some more thinking." She stood and moved into his nakedness. "But, I'll be thinking of you mostly."

They kissed one last time and he escorted her to the door. "I love you," he whispered.

"I hate you," she smiled.

*****

Sarah managed a little sleep that night and was up when Jack knocked on her door at 8:00AM. "Come in, I'm not ready."

Jack moved inside and saw that she was wearing a long slip and a bra and panties under it. Her hair was a total mess. "So this is the Sarah I haven't seen before."

Sarah held her hands out like a monster and walked towards him. "I vont your blood."

Jack ran towards the bed and fell face down on it. She quickly moved lengthwise on his back. "Careful or we will be late for the group breakfast."

"Maybe I'll have you again for breakfast," she whispered. "Did you like my first ever blowjob?"

Jack turned over and looked into her eyes. "What happened to I only lick it?"

Sarah didn't want to say that she thought that Brad had allowed Jenni to do it because she wouldn't. "I told you that I'm not Miss Goody-Two-Shoes anymore." She wiggled her belly and felt him getting hard.

"Stop or we will miss breakfast."

"We should be done by noon," she whispered. Her lips fell to his and they kissed for another minute before she pushed back.

Ten minutes later they walked into the large conference room and saw Maggie and Paul. "You have to get your own coffee," Paul said.

"I'll get yours," Jack volunteered. After he left Sarah sat next to Maggie.

"Well?" Maggie whispered.

Sarah smiled. "Wow."

"What are you two whispering about?" Paul asked.

Jack returned and they sat eating breakfast while a few speakers welcomed them and spoke about the upcoming schedule of events. It was around 11:00AM when Sarah got a note from one of the workers. She opened it and read it.

"I'm outside. BRAD."

Sarah closed the note and looked at the main doorway. She gulped when she saw him standing in the door. "He's here," she whispered to Jack.

"Who?" Jack asked. He saw where she was looking and turned to see a tall but thin guy standing in the doorway. "Is that Brad?"

Sarah nodded. "I'll go and talk to him."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, he has a bad temper."

Jack wasn't worried about a potential fight because he had a black belt which had had obtained while in college. "Don't go far."

"I won't." Sarah stood and moved to the doorway.

"What's up?" Paul whispered.

"Her ex-fiancé is here," Jack whispered back.

*****

"What are you doing here?" Sarah asked as she guided him down the hallway away from the breakfast meeting. "I don't want you here."

"Sarah I've told you that I'm sorry. You know that I love only you and that those girls don't mean anything to me."

"You hurt me Brad. It's over. I'm done. Now go home."

"Sarah."

Sarah recognized the voice and turned to see her mother. "I don't believe this is happening."

"We all need to talk," Sarah's mother Helen said.

"I'm finished talking," Sarah said trying to remain calm. "Brad cheated on me and asked me to do the same. I don't know what he has told you."

"He told me everything," Helen whispered. "He messed up and you need to forgive him."

"God, I can't talk about this right now. I'm on the job and need to be back inside."

"We're not leaving until you talk to me," her mother said firmly.

*****

Jack thought about getting up to check on her but managed to stay put. Sarah didn't need him to be slugging it out with Brad. Finally he saw her coming back. "Are you OK?"

"No," Sarah answered. She took a drink of water and pretended to listen to the last speaker. Finally when it was over she pulled Jack aside. "I have to go and talk to my mother. Brad has turned her against me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know Jack. I'll call you when I'm finished."

After she left Jack gathered his and her notes and walked outside. He didn't see Sarah anywhere so he moved down the hallway toward the conference center. Before he made it in the large room someone grabbed his elbow.

"Stay away from Sarah!" Brad said loudly as he spun Jack around to face him.

Jack's martial arts training kicked in immediately. He grabbed Brad's wrist and spun him around until he was pushing up the man's arm. "Don't ever do that again," Jack whispered.

"Let me go fuck head or I'll kill you." Brad gasped. He tried to get free but Jack pushed up harder. "Ahh."

Jack saw one of the hotel workers coming and dropped Brad's arm before jumping back. He was ready for Brad's next move but it didn't come. "Sarah's right. You are an asshole."

Brad wanted to swing but Jack's quick move before was fresh in his mind. "Watch your back."

"I will," Jack grinned. He watched as Brad turned and walked away.

*****

Sarah led her mother to her room and once inside she sat on the chair. "Mother it's over so please support me on this."

"Your father cheated on me when we were engaged," Helen said while sitting on the bed. "And, we worked it out and have had a wonderful marriage."

Sarah sighed. "Did you love him?"

"Yes, of course and you and Brad have been in love for a long time."

"I thought I was but now know I wasn't," Sarah said.

"It's that other man. Sarah it's the sex talking."

"I'm not talking to you about my sex life. And I can tell you that there is more. A lot more."

Helen knew that she was losing the battle so she went for the secret weapon. "Your grandmother is sick Sarah. Really sick. We didn't want to tell you because we didn't want to spoil your wedding. I think she is hanging on just to see you get married."

"What? Grandma is sick. Oh God. What is it?"

"Cancer," Helen said. "The doctor is not sure how much longer she will be with us."

Sarah covered her mouth. "You should have told me. I have to see her."

"Come home now with me," Helen said as she stood and welcomed her daughter into her arms. "I'm sure they can manage without you."

Sarah thought about Jack. "I have to talk to Jack."

"Please don't Sarah. Just leave him a note. Will you do this one thing for me?"

"Mother..."

"Please baby girl."

*****

Jack sat on a seat in the main hallway waiting to hear from Sarah. He knew he couldn't interfere which made it even worse. Finally at 1:00PM he called her room but she didn't answer. He called her cell phone and didn't have any success. Finally he went upstairs to her door and found it open. "Sarah?" He moved inside and saw the housekeeper making the bed. "Where is the person who had this room?"

"She checked out," the short woman answered. "They asked me to make up the room quickly because they overbooked."

Jack hurried to his room to pack himself but when he opened the door he saw the paper on the floor. He quickly opened the folded paper and saw her note.

"Jack, my grandmother is really sick and I have to go home. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you in person but my mother asked me not to. I'll call you later. I hate you. Sarah."

"Shit.......shit.........shit," he said. He knew it would be no good to hurry back to town so he moved onto the bed and closed his eyes.

*****

Sarah heard it from both Brad and her mother on the way home. She stood her ground as best as possible but after an hour they wore her down. "I don't know if I can forgive you," she said to Brad which was better than "I can never forgive you."

Once she got home she found her older sister and father waiting for her. They too joined forces to try and convince Sarah to give Brad another chance. "Where is grandma?" Sarah had enough of their pressure.

"You can't say anything to your grandma," Helen said as they stood in the kitchen alone. "She doesn't know what the doctor said."

Sarah was tired and exhausted. "I'm going to bed."

"You need to go home with Brad," Helen said. "You two need to work things out."

"I'll go with him but only because my clothes are there," Sarah sighed. She grabbed her purse and followed him to the door.

"I'm glad you are coming home," Brad said on the way.

"Brad, I'm going home to pack my clothes and that's it."

"Stay and I promise I won't put any pressure on you to forgive me," he said.

Sarah reached for her cell phone in her purse to see if Jack had called but the phone wasn't there. "Turn around I left my phone at my parents."

"You can get it tomorrow," Brad said knowing that he had taken the phone so that she wouldn't and couldn't call Jack.

*****

Jack waited for her call until 2:00AM when he finally fell asleep. He didn't realize that he had dozed off until his wake up call sounded. After rolling out of bed he looked at his cell phone again before taking a shower. Since it was Monday morning the convention show was starting at 9:00AM and he knew that he would be needed especially without Sarah.

*****

Sarah had trouble falling asleep while thinking of Jack. The next morning she felt the bed move and turned over to see Brad with a cup of coffee. "Here you go."

Slickman
Slickman
8,128 Followers