Lunch Buds: All Chapters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"Sure," Sarah agreed. They hurried out and walked a few blocks to the park where Jack purchased them a dog and drink. After walking through some pretty bushes they settled on a park bench overlooking a baseball field.

"Thanks for lunch," she said not sure what else to say.

"We're lunch buddies right?" Jack asked not sure what they were.

She gulped down the food in her mouth and took a drink. "Jack my mother told me that my grandmother was dying and that I needed to tell her that I was still marrying Brad. I know now that I shouldn't have done it but I love my grandmother so much and..."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry about your grandmother," Jack said as he turned to her. "That is terrible."

Sarah shook her head. "No, she's not dying. My mother lied to me to get me to leave you and Atlantic City. I shouldn't have left you. Jack I love you so much."

Jack had not expected any of this. He had prepared himself that she would tell him that she had gone back to Brad. "Oh my God." He saw the tears forming and brushed back the hair from her face. "Oh my God."

"Jack I saw the naked woman yesterday coming from your house. She said that you and she....that you.."

"We didn't do anything," Jack quickly inserted. "She is the tramp next door that seduced Ashley and has been trying to do the same to me. Yesterday I discovered Ashley in bed with her husband and she followed me home but I wouldn't let her in."

"Does this mean that........do you?"

"Yes, Sarah I love you," he smiled as he leaned forward and lightly kissed her soft lips that were beginning to be covered with salty tears. Their arms moved around each other as their tongues teased and flicked together.

The rest of the world stopped as they kissed and hugged. "Where are you living?" Jack whispered. "Are you still with Brad?"

"No, I moved in with my Grandma," she answered. "How about you?"

"Ashley moved her stuff next door."

Sarah pushed back. "My boss gave me a hard time about the rumors going on in the office about us."

"That bastard," Jack sighed. "It is none of his business."

"I told him that," Sarah said holding Jack's two hands in hers.

"The office will be talking about us not being engaged anymore so they will think that we were the ones who broke up our engagements."

"I know," Sarah frowned. "We had an affair and broke up with our perfect fiancées."

"Yeah, real perfect. One wanted to experiment and the other wanted group sex."

"Well it's too bad," Sarah said as she stood up and looked at her watch. "Let's walk back together."

"Are you sure?" Jack asked after she took his hand.

"I'm sure. For the first time in a long time I'm very sure."

*****

As they walked holding hands from the elevator the saw the other employees looking and whispering. After sitting at their cubes Paul stopped by Jack's desk.

"Hey, is everything alright? You know with Sarah?" He whispered.

"Actually it is," Jack smiled. "You can tell the others that we are not engaged anymore to others and that we are...." He stopped as he thought about a word he could use to describe their relationship.

Jack saw Sarah walk up behind Paul.

"Tell others that we are in love," Sarah smiled. From there she walked to her boss' office and knocked. "May I speak to you Mr. Lewis?"

"Sure," he said as she closed the door and walked inside. "What's up?"

"Well, things have changed between Jack and I and I want you to be one of the first to know. We have been friends for a while but now we have broken our engagements and are a couple." She waited for him to threaten her but he just sat back and put his hands behind his neck.

"Well thank you for informing me. I guess I went a little over board this morning and after speaking with my wife I think I owe you an apology."

Suddenly things were looking brighter for Sarah. "I accept your apology," she smiled before standing and walking out. Paul was still at Jack's desk.

"Everything all right?" Jack asked.

"Yes, I told him that I hated you," she said seriously before moving back to her desk.

"What?" Paul asked.

"It's a long story," Jack grinned. "What's going on with you?"

Paul knew that he meant his relationship with Maggie. "I'm not sure. There are other people and kids involved."

"Bummer," Jack said feeling sad for him. Paul left and at 5:30PM Jack was cleaning off his desk when Sarah walked up to him. "Care for dinner?" She asked.

"Sure," Jack smiled. "You can pick the restaurant."

"I have already. My grandma wants to meet you."

"Really?" Jack asked. "I definitely want to meet her."

Jack followed Sarah to the small ranch style house about ten minutes from the office and moved inside to see the small woman standing by a stove.

"Grandma, I brought Jack home for dinner!" She said loudly.

Grandma Joyce turned and smiled at Jack. "So this is the man who captured my little granddaughter's heart."

Jack glanced at Sarah as he walked to her for a hug. "Actually she captured mine first."

"Well you know that if you mess with her you will have to answer to me," Joyce said as she picked up her cane and shook it at him.

Jack moved back and laughed. "Don't worry I'm afraid of canes."

"Why don't you two set the table while I get the dinner ready?"

Sarah and Jack moved into the dining room and set up three plates along with the utensils. A few minutes later Grandma brought in a large bottle of wine. "What are we celebrating?" Sarah asked.

"Love," Grandma giggled. "I can smell it in the air."

Jack hugged Sarah close to him and was about to sit down when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Joyce announced. "Set up one more place setting. We have another guest."

"Who is it?" Jack whispered to Sarah.

"I have no idea." They both sat down until Sarah's mother walked into the room.

Sarah stood up quickly. "What are you doing here?"

"Sit down because I invited her," Grandma said firmly. "You see I don't like any problems in my family and tonight we are going to take care of a big one."

Sarah glared at her mother as Grandma went into the kitchen to get the salads.

"So this is Jack," Helen said with a smile. She held out her hand and Jack took it. "Please call me Helen."

"Glad to meet you Helen," Jack said unsure of what to say.

"Pour her a glass of wine," Grandma said after putting down the salad dishes. They all took their wine glass and looked around.

"I have a toast," Helen said looking at her daughter. She held up her glass and waited until they did the same.

"To Sarah and Jack. I wish only the best for them and want them to know that I'm here for them. I really messed up and I want my daughter to know that I love her very much." Tears rolled down from Helen's eyes as she pushed her glass forward to clink it against the others.

Tears also flowed from Sarah's eyes and even a few from Grandma's. Jack stood frozen as he looked around at the crying women. "I....uh...just want to say that I uh...love Sarah very much and.....uh...I've never been so happy in all my life." It felt strange saying that he was happy with everyone else crying.

Sarah wiped her eyes with her napkin. "Thank you mother for coming over here and thank you Grandma for doing this."

"Hell, that's enough crying," Grandma said after drying her cheeks. "Let's eat my pot roast."

"Where is daddy?" Sarah asked about half-way through the meal.

"Well he refused to be part of it from the beginning and decided to stay home while we worked it out," Helen said. "But, he wants to meet Jack as soon as possible."

"Great," Jack said. "Ma'am this pot roast is the best I've ever had."

"Well thank you young man because I have a lot more in the kitchen."

Sarah laughed. "I think I will be gaining weight while I stay here."

It was after dinner that Helen left and Grandma told Sarah and Jack that she would clean up. They toured the house and when they stopped in Sarah's bedroom she closed the door behind them.

"Uh-oh," he smiled as she moved into his arms and plastered her soft lips to his. Their open mouths meshed and their tongues explored while their hands moved up and down their backs. Finally Sarah pushed back and rubbed her thigh against his hard-on.

"I've been wanting to do that since I saw you this morning."

They kissed again but this time their hands moved to the front to caress and massage. "Jack," she whispered while her fingers tightened around his bulge.

"What?" he panted after finding her hard right nipple and playing with it.

"I want you so much," she said.

"Me too but this is not a good place."

"Where can we go?" She asked while reaching underneath and gently cupping his balls.

"Not my house because I can't be sure that Ashley won't walk in. How about a hotel?" They heard a knock on her door and both jumped back.

"SARAH I'M GOING NEXT DOOR TO ARLENE'S HOUSE. I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS!" Grandma yelled.

Sarah smiled at Jack. "OK GRANDMA!" She locked the door just in case and pushed him backwards until he fell on his back on the bed.

"I'm not going to be Miss Goody-Two-Shoes." She pulled her blouse up and off her head and quickly pushed down her skirt.

"You're not huh?" Jack grinned as she released her bra and pulled the straps off her arms but held onto the cups.

"Nope," she giggled. Her hands slowly dropped off her hard nipples and then teased around the waistband of her light blue bikini panties. "Do you want me to take this off?"

"Uh yeah that would be nice," he laughed.

"Just nice?" She let go of the elastic.

"No.....GREAT.......definitely GREAT!"

She giggled and turned around before pushing off the blue undies. She wiggled her ass as they moved down her legs and then opened her thighs when the panties left her feet. With her hands on her knees she pushed her white ass upward and opened her legs more.

"Jesus," Jack groaned seeing her opened pink wet pussy lips and even her small puckered rear hole.

"See anything you like?" She asked as she reached back and pulled her butt cheeks open wider. She felt his hand touch her right bun and pulled away before standing and turning around. "Show me what you have for me."

Jack sat up and quickly removed his white dress shirt and then swiftly removed his black slacks. As she watched, his hands pushed his boxers down over his hard eight inch rocket.

"Ummm," she smiled. "Is that all mine?" She guided him back onto the small bed until his head was on the pillow.

Jack kept his hands to his sides as she crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees until her face was directly above his hard-on. She smiled before she lightly blew up and down his cock's length. It jerked upward causing her head to dive backwards.

"It moves," she giggled. This time when her head lowered her lips lightly kissed from the damp tip down to his balls. Again and again she kissed until her mouth opened and engulfed the whole crown.

"AH FUCK!" Jack groaned as he looked down to see her cheeks bellowed outward. "Sarah don't," he said as he pull her head up and off of him.

"Don't you like it?" She asked with a hurt look.

"Yes, but right now I want something more."

"Ohh," she giggled. She moved upward until her knees were on either side of his hips and her hands were next to his head. "I think that this is what you really want." She looked down between their bodies and aimed her opened dripping pussy down onto the ready tip.

Jack started to reach between them to guide his cock head into her hole but she stopped him.

"No hands."

She pushed downward until she felt the crown and then moved slightly upward to line it up. Her eyes rose to his as her hips lowered and lowered until the head disappeared inside of her.

"OHH IT'S SO BIG!" She moaned as she slowly lowered more of her tight channel down his shaft.

Jack was doing his best not to cum but it was tough because her pussy was so tight and because he loved her so much. He wanted her to cum when he did and tried to think of something not so pleasant. He closed his eyes but heard her say, "Look at me."

Sarah looked into his eyes as her pussy moved down, down and down until finally their pubic mounds touched. "We're one Jack."

"God I never want to pull out," he moaned.

"I'm yours Jack. All of me is yours." She slightly lifted which caused both to moan again. Their lips moved together lightly at first as she slowly lowered and lifted.

"I love you Sarah."

She giggled and rose higher and lower. "Are you talking from your heart or your cock?"

"Both, every part of me loves you."

Sarah had never felt this open before. Not only was his penis piercing her pussy but his love was piercing her heart. She felt his hands caressing and massaging her buttocks while she continued to slowly fuck him. She was surprised that he had not climaxed. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," he said.

"You're not thinking about my pussy are you?" She whispered.

"No."

"Think about it," she giggled. Her inner muscles squeezed and released him. "Think about my pussy."

"No, oh God......Sarah......it feels so GOODDD!"

She grinned because she knew he was ready to cum inside of her. She was close as well so after dropping and rubbing her clitty against him she was ready. "Cum Jack......cum deep inside of me."

"OHHHH!" Jack grunted when he felt the dam about to burst. "SARAH......I'M ABOUT TO..........CUM!"

"DO IT!" She screamed. She too crossed over the top. "NOW JACK NOW!" Their bodies slapped and slapped together until both were too exhausted and too satisfied to continue.

*****

Down the hall a few feet Joyce stood with her back against the wall listening to the screams and then the silence. "You go girl," she whispered. "I think you have a keeper." It had been a while since Joyce was this excited. "I think I just might have to give old Bob a call tomorrow." She hurried out the front door as fast as her little legs would go so they would not know that she had been listening.

*****

Epilog:

It was two months later when Jack proposed to Sarah and only three months after that when they were married. The reception hall had held the deposit as long as they used it within 6 months. They also enjoyed the honeymoon that Sarah had planned with Brad.

Sheryl and Bill got tired of Ashley only a few weeks after she moved out but Jack would not let her stay in his house which was in his name. Brad got both of his grad students pregnant and left town and was never heard from again.

It was on the alter after the vows that Sarah whispered in Jack's ear. "I hate you so much."

The End.

Ending Note: Someone wrote that this should be in the Romantic section but I'll keep it here. So is it possible for a man and woman to have lunch together every week without crossing the line? I'm curious to hear your answer. Thanks again for all of your feedback and remember that I hate you. Don't forget to vote. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers