Masturbation Club: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the ticket!" she exclaimed excitedly, placing herself in a very similar position now as Bob slid his chair over next to hers. Emily began hiking her formal evening gown up so as to better accommodate his caressing hands and fingers looking over towards Beverly.

"Would you care to join us?" she asked her.

David was surprised. Letting go of his prick, Beverly actually stood. The dress she was wearing so tight and cumbersome that it would have been virtually impossible for her to hike it up around her ass. Instead, she reached behind unzipping it, letting it fall casually to the floor where she now stood totally naked before several pairs of admiring eyes.

"My, my. Look at the freshly made butterfly just having shed her cocoon!" Emily appreciatively spoke.

Beverly wasn't the only one who was heated beyond reason. All about the room several couples had begun to unabashedly fondle one another. Many already naked with men and women, women and women, and even a few men together already fondling and caressing one another openly.

David had expected Beverly to join the two other women at the table positioning herself exactly as they were. Instead, she hopped up onto the table sitting in front of him.

"It says in the brochure that you're the male instructor for the oral sex class," she questioned. "Is that true? I signed up for that one," she admitted before giving him a chance to answer her. "I wouldn't mind a little crash course right now!" she near demanded, inching herself closer towards the edge of the table, reaching down and unashamedly spreading her pussy lips a part. David sat mesmerized, literally staring at the pink little pearl of her sex as she exposed it to his view. "Lick me," she whispered excitedly. "Please David...lick me, I've never had anyone ever do that to me!"

Nervously David glanced over to where Tom was sitting. And whether he actually realized what his wife had just asked him to do was significant, she'd said it softly enough that he knew he'd not heard her. Still, to actually go down on her since he'd obviously not even done so himself was a slight worry to him as David began leaning over towards her in order to do just that.

"Now THAT'S my idea of dessert!" Susan exclaimed, all but knocking poor Tom over as she stood shimmying out of her dress. Within seconds, she too had climbed onto the table facing Tom just as Beverly had done facing David. Even David had had to look up briefly hearing that. The profound expression of uncertainty etched so deeply in the poor man's face as Susan suddenly reached out cupping his head firmly within her hands, pulling his face directly towards her heated pussy. Tom had no choice but to take the plunge and learn to sink or swim. Within minutes he was swimming freely and appeared to be truly enjoying it, as was Susan by the loud audible noises she began making.

"Well, I guess that settles it!" Emily added. "Bob? You ready for some heavy-duty pussy eating?" He didn't need to be asked twice. With all three women now sitting on the table, and each of the guys sitting before them dining on the most delicious desserts imaginable, it wasn't long before others within the room began to copy them as women soon began removing their clothing, scrambling a top their own tables to experience the pleasurable joy's that were being performed at David's table.

It didn't take long for Susan; she was so fucking worked up anyway! And though Tom may have been a pussy-amateur as it were, he obviously did it well enough to push Susan quickly over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she blurted out loud enough to cause a few snickers to explode about the room. Soon after she screamed in a long drawn out high-pitched wail of such intensity, that snickers quickly died down to heated moans and groans that apparently triggered numerous cunnilingual explosions about the room. One of which, David could have sworn was Nancy's own guttural cry of ecstasy, so familiar was he with that particular deep-throated moan of hers that he'd heard so often himself.

David had just taken Beverly's sweet little hard clit inside his mouth, chewing it ever so gently when she began bucking against him like a woman gone mad. For a moment, he feared she might topple the table over as already one glass had fallen, breaking in the process. Far too gone to stop however, even had David wanted to, he began flailing at her clit with a madness of his own. David's tongue became a whirlwind of vibrating flesh as he stabbed at her clit as lightly as a feather, yet as quickly as it was physically possible for him to do. Poor Beverly arched her back, lifting her ass up and away from the table. David used her motion to slip his hands beneath her ass for support, lifting her up, holding her suspended as she was while he once again recaptured her pleasure nubbin, drew it in between his lips and sucked it for all it was worth.

Beverly exploded. Literally! A 'squirter' though David wasn't even sure she knew she was, Beverly's cunt began to jettison small little streams of sweet tasting female nectar that he began to hungrily devour.

Humping herself against his face, Beverly was thrashing wildly back and forth now, small whimpers of pleasure constantly escaping with each continued spurt of her nectar against him. As Beverly slowly began to take back control of herself, David pulled away, his face drenched, soaked as was his now near-ruined dinner jacket and shirt. It was the appearance of Emily, Bob, Susan and Tom amongst many others from nearby tables who he now realized was standing around watching all this that actually embarrassed him. More so, when several began clapping in honest wonder and appreciation for the wild spectacle the two of them had just finished performing.

"You did sign me up for his class too didn't you honey?" Tom asked his wife a moment later.

"Bet your sweet ass I did baby," she said dreamily. "And if you're half as good at doing it as he is...I'll be the best fucking wife you'll ever have!"

#

By now, most everyone was up and mingling about if they weren't busily engaged with someone. Wiping the honeydew from his face, David tucked 'Mr. Ever-ready' back inside his slacks. "I think I'll go over and see how the wife's doing!" he told Emily, who was still enjoying a rather nice pussy-licking herself.

"Gotcha!" she said with a wink. "And David? Make sure you save some of that for me ok?"

"No problem baby."

He wasn't at all surprised to find Nancy sitting in John's lap, his cock buried deeply to the hilt inside his wife's pussy. The expression on her face was intense; she was only moments away from orgasm, if not the second, possibly her third even as he approached.

"Hi honey...enjoying yourself?"

"Oh God yes!" she moaned opening her eyes. "Come over here and suck one of my tits!" she all but demanded. "Hurry David! Hurry! I'm almost there!"

Having heard that, one of the other guys at their table had obviously been introduced to his wife intimately earlier. As David leaned over to capture one of her hard erect nipples, this other guy did the same to her right breast.

"Hi...I'm David. Nancy's husband," David stated sucking her nipple into his mouth.

"Nice to meet you. Name's Andrew," he said smiling around her other tit. David noticed that his hand was down between his wife's legs petting her pussy, fingering her clit as John's massive erection continued to slip in and out of her wet-juicy fuck tunnel. One of the things David dearly loved was hearing the sounds of all that wet-juicy fuck noise that's his wife's pussy so easily managed to produce. Hearing John's cock as it plunged inside her, the sound of her dripping pussy sucking at his shaft, then making this nearly obscene 'popping' sound as he withdrew was enough to wake the dead. Especially a semi-dead cock, which his wasn't, as he had yet to even experience one orgasm this evening!

Hearing that same familiar low guttural groan he'd heard earlier convinced him this wasn't his wife's first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh fuck John! John!" she wailed, then groaned as she thrashed wildly up and down John's cock. "Come for me baby!" she urged. "Let me see that fucker squirt!"

She was barely coming down from her own orgasm when John reached around her, removing his cock from her pussy. "Here it is...all for you!" he exclaimed proudly. And with that, a geyser of sperm exploded from the tip of the man's massive cock head, shooting with such force and velocity that Nancy didn't even need to lean over in any attempt to capture any of his essence with her mouth. The first three spurtings reached her face easily, though the first crash-landed against the side of her head before she had a chance to reposition herself for the next two fountains, which she amazingly did manage to capture in mid-air. David had stood up in order to enjoy the 'show' as it were. As John had always produced more flying copious amounts of cum than any three men combined!

David's long neglected erection was pressing painfully against the front of his slacks as he stood there watching Nancy now milking the last vestiges of John's still pouring fluid.

"Would you like some help with that?"

"Hey!" David said recognizing, but not remembering the woman who he now saw standing next to him.

"Janice," she said smiling seductively. "The woman at the bar, remember?"

"Hell yes!" he said happily. "That's right...you never did give me your name did you?"

"Not that I recall, but even if I might have, it wouldn't have been my real one anyway. Now...about that hard-on you're sporting!"

Unlike before, anything and everything was permissible as long as there was mutual consent of course. One of the very few, but very strict rules of the club. Janice knelt down on the floor before David, easily unzipping his fly once again, fishing out his rock-hard erection. Slipping it inside of her mouth, David felt his knees buckle as he used the edge of the dining table to steady himself with.

"Oh God!" David moaned pleasurably as the tip of her tongue began skating across the surface of his prick.

He noticed that Nancy was watching, along with several others at the table including John. "God, just watching her do that is making me horny all over again!" Nancy exclaimed. "Haven't you even cum yet honey?" she asked David.

"Not fucking yet!" he said grimacing, though the hoped for anticipated orgasm was due any moment now, especially the way Janice's talented mouth was working it. "Shit that's good!" he exclaimed audibly. "And to think, you're not the one helping me teach the oral sex class!" he added.

Janice laughed with her mouth full of David's cock. "No, but I certainly signed up for it!" She stated teasing his prick with her tongue and lips. "Now...relax and give me all that sweet cum juice!" Moments later, David was doing just that as he leaned back gripping the edge of the table as his prick began to squirt copious built-up, needed to be released fountains of sperm.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Give it to me baby!" Janice was squealing pleasurably as David continued to pour semen down her throat as well as all over her face. Janice rubbed his cock back and forth across her lips feeling the warm essence cascade against her like a shower.

"Can I help?"

David looked up to see his wife kneeling down before him now as Janice handed off the baton of his prick to her. Still licking the shaft however as Nancy held it, gently pumping the last traces of his milky-white fluid, licking the tip of his prick, stabbing her tongue into the tiny eye-slit of his prick for whatever possibly remained.

#

A short time later it was announced that dancing would commence. Everyone was invited to disrobe, several large racks on rollers had been provided for all the guests to hang up their clothing on. The lights dimmed as music began playing.

"This is one of my favorite things to do at the beginning of these things," Emily announced having slipped along side David and Nancy as they stood waiting patiently to begin. "It's a great way to get to meet everyone and really get the week off to a wonderful start!" she added excitedly.

"I think things have already gotten off to a great start!" David replied as Emily's hand sought him out, bringing his re-aroused prick back to a semi-full cock stand.

Emily smiled without speaking, then stepped out towards the dance floor leading him there by the cock as several others began doing the same. David looked over his shoulder as Nancy waved at him, turning a moment later to introduce herself to one of the other guests where she too then placed her hand around the man's cock and led him on to the dance floor just as Emily had done.

The music was slow, sensual. Moments after stepping out onto the floor, Emily placed David's hand upon her heated mound. He felt his fingers melt into her sex as she placed one hand around his neck leaning her head onto his shoulder groaning pleasurably. Her free hand continuing to gently stroke and fondle his blood-engorged penis as they swayed slowly back and forth on the dance floor.

All about them now packed tightly together in a throng of swaying flesh, couples danced. Hands, fingers busily caressing to the soft beat of the music beneath the soothing soft lights. When the song ended, Emily reluctantly released David's cock giving it a momentary affectionate squeeze. "Don't forget David, I want some of this soon!" she said giggling. Then before he could even answer, Emily turned already locating a new partner directly behind her as he watched her hand introduce itself to the new hard pulsating phallus. David pivoted on his feet, feeling soft hands encircle him from behind, a pair of hard firm breasts, nipples erect stabbing into the flesh of his back.

"How do you do?" David said smiling to his still yet as unseen new partner. "Name's David," he told her.

"Bobbie!" came the response from a voice that was as soft as silk. "God I am so damn excited to be here!" she added finally stepping around David so he could actually see who it was that was now playing with his cock. She was beautiful too! Her hair was long, braided, falling well down to the middle of her back. Though dark, a hint of a red sheen showing through gave her a sultry appearance unlike any he'd seen. Additionally, she was tall. Taller than most including Emily as she stood a good six or seven inches taller than David with large well rounded breasts that presented themselves to him as she stepped in front of him. Without even bothering to ask, David leaned forward drawing one of her firm erect nipples between his lips sucking it. He felt her hands slip down his back taking a firm hold of his ass cheeks audibly sighing her pleasure as she did.

"Don't forget to say hello to the other one too!" she continued to sigh. David quickly did just that, tickling her firmness with his tongue.

"Hello!" he said lapping at her hard nubbin of flesh, then allowed his hand to drop between her legs where she stepped allowing his finger to slide smoothly and easily up her already dripping furrow.

"Hmmm, please David...make me cum before the song ends!" she implored him wantonly.

He had easily found her clitoris, as it was unusually large. Pinching it between two fingers, David massaged her pleasure center, rolling it like the small marble it was.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!" Bobbie groaned into his shoulder, biting him nearly to the point of pain. In addition to her teeth sinking into his flesh, Bobbie's long sharp fingernails dug into the firmness of his ass, nearly causing him to yelp out in sweet agonized torture as she held on to him, humping her pussy frantically in rhythmic determination.

The song was nearing its end, but David knew with a great deal of certainty that even if it did, the 'dance' he was currently sharing with Bobbie wouldn't be over. Not until he'd dipped her into the throes of orgasm anyway.

"God I'm close!" she moaned loudly, thrusting her hips wildly now as she undulated against his hand, finally releasing his ass to cup both of her own breasts tweaking her nipples. "Almost! Oh fuck...I'm almost there David!" she exclaimed.

David looked into her face, saw her eyes were closed, her mouth beginning to clench, her face grimace as she hovered just on the edge, teetering on the razor thin line of ecstasy just as the song ended. There was a brief moment of silence when the song did end, just as Bobbie tumbled into orgasmic bliss.

"Oh David! Oh my God David! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Bobbie screamed at that very moment, causing one or two obvious snickers along with some laughter. Then from what was obviously at the far end of the dance floor, the most familiar voice of them all.

"That's my husband all right!" Nancy said with a brief chuckle, "Leave it to him to know just how to finish a song!" she said laughing, causing several others around them both to do the same.

David felt Bobbie shudder for long moments as her climax ebbed and flowed through her, her pussy clenching and unclenching around his finger as he continued to massage her passage. Careful now to stay away from her far too sensitive clit as she had had to use her own hand to gently guide his away from that particular area even as she soared into heavenly bliss.

All night long David enjoyed the pleasures of caressing several women, the joy of so many wet silken passages as his fingers explored more succulent quim than he'd known in his entire life-time! And likewise, he'd had his prick fondled in so many ways, with so many differing sensations. Some soft and gentle, others bordering on madness. He'd had his prick twisted, touched, pulled upon and stroked in so many different ways that it had by now began to ache painfully, though the orgasm he'd managed to stave off certainly hadn't helped.

Glancing at his watch, David saw that it was already nearing midnight. As Emily had confided with him earlier, he knew the highlight of the evening must be drawing near. With an early breakfast in the morning, along with the start of most classes, his in particular, he knew that everyone would be anxious and in need of sleep. Almost immediately, the lights flickered momentarily then went out entirely as a bright spotlight lit the center stage. David wasn't at all surprised to see both Emily as well as John step into the bright circle of light.

"Welcomed guests!" John began hushing the crowd. "For those of you who've attended these workshops before, you know that the next and last dance of the night is most looked forward to. For many reasons," he said smiling, allowing a brief splattering of applause and whistles to die down before beginning again. "And for those of you who may be joining us for the first time, we invite you to join in, in what we lovingly call our version of the "bunny hop-fuck dance!" he exclaimed amongst additional cheers and catcalling.

As if on cue, Emily turned so that her back was facing towards John where she bent over, allowing him to slip into her from behind. No sooner had he done so, than another female who'd obviously participated before, quickly stepped in behind John, throwing her arms around his waist, one hand cupping his balls as she too leaned forward, allowing a second man to then enter her from behind in much the same way that John had impaled Emily. One by one, couples quickly moved to find a position in the rapidly growing line, holding on to one another, all now joined as cocks rested impatiently inside the waiting cunts of their female partners. Though one or two couples had reversed the situation as a few women had brought along strap-ons, some with male partners, and others with female partners. But each now linked in the elongated line of anticipatory flesh as everyone waited for the familiar tune to the 'Bunny Hop' to begin.

David was extremely pleased to find himself standing behind Beverly who had rushed forward taking his hand before anyone else could. "I'm surprised you decided to do this!" he'd told her as she led him forward. "Oh hell David, after everything I've experienced tonight, I wouldn't miss doing this for the world! Especially with you!" she added, her bashfulness suddenly a thing of the past as the lusty look she cast his way spoke volumes as to the metamorphosis that had obviously taken place since the evening began.