Masturbation Club: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck the shower!" he thought a moment later, then crawled into bed setting the alarm.

#

David had fallen asleep almost the moment his head hit the pillow. He woke at the sound of the too early alarm going off, though having given himself plenty of time to finally shower before arriving at John and Amy's suite shortly after eight o'clock.

By the time he arrived, the party was already off to a good start. Pleased to see not only John and Amy, but Emily as well as Janice, "Larry" as David laughed had been invited as well, no surprise as almost immediately he spotted Nancy and Julie along with Cindy busily taking turns licking and sucking the lucky man's cock.

"Well, I see we're outnumbered here!" David laughed discarding his bathrobe as the only thing he'd put on for the short ride on the elevator up to their suite.

"About time you arrived!" John grinned as he stood over Emily and Janice who at the moment were engaged in a sixty-nine with one another on the floor. "How about joining me?" John leered once again looking down towards the two women who were almost too caught up in licking one another to even notice David had arrived.

"No way! He's mine!" Amy called out as she entered the room with a freshly opened bottle of wine. "I've been waiting all day to feel David's tongue on my clit John, so you're on your own with those two...for a while away," she added suddenly taking an interesting in watching the two of them going down on one another.

"Let me at least say hello to my wife first!" David smiled walking towards her. Larry was currently sitting on the couch with Julie on one side, Cindy on the other holding onto, and playing with his prick while Nancy stood in front him, bent over at the moment sucking it. "Hi honey! I'm home!" David laughed as he slid his cock easily inside his wife's more than wet pussy giving her several quick deep thrusts.

"Hmm, hi David!" Nancy moaned around Larry's cock, "glad you could make it baby!"

He was tempted to remain where he was, the feel of his wife's pussy so warmly wrapped around his shaft as he continued to slowly ease it in and out of her tight fitting glove.

"Hey you!" Amy declared reminding David that she was seriously waiting for him. Spinning, he saw her seated on the couch behind where he stood, legs spread, heels planted down on the couch she was sitting on. She sat with fingers spreading her labia a part, the twinkle of her moistened clit beckoning to him like a tiny star.

"Oh fuck, I'll fuck you later honey!" David stated slipping out of his wife as she groaned in sadness at the sudden departure. Moments later David was on his knees paying homage to Amy's slick split. There was no need to create any furrows, plant any seeds. Her garden was already well watered with plenty of seedlings waiting to sprout. He began flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue, reaching up to begin doing the same to each of her hard erect nipples with his fingers. As he did, David was barely aware that suddenly his cock was being mouthed in the gentlest of ways. He looked down, pausing momentarily from tonguing Amy's cunt.

"Hi Cindy!" he said excitedly as she'd crawled between his legs now nursing on the tip of his prick, her hands already caressing his balls. By way of an answer, she merely drew the length of him between her lips, sucking him even more firmly as he went back to licking the silvery star that shimmered in the universe between Amy's legs.

With Emily on top, John now straddled her back, easing his enormous prick inside her split as Janice continued to gently chew and tease her clit. Janice welcomed John's cock, giving it an affectionate lick as he began sliding a goodly portion of the thick veined monster inside Emily's more than happy pussy before returning to lap at the abundance of female juice that was now beginning to run in rivulets of pre-cummed pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me John! Fuck my cunt!" Emily groaned out into Janice's pussy without lifting her head. John was only too happy to oblige her, driving not all, but nearly most of his mammoth cock deep inside the recess of her hungry quim.

Impatient, Julie had finally managed to wrestle Larry's cock away from Nancy. Standing, though leaning against the couch, he had managed to get a great deal of his very impressive looking member inside Julie's horny cunt. Not to be left out however, Nancy slid in front of where Julie leaned, sucking her breasts as well as toying with her clit as Larry began thrusting shallow quick strokes in and out of Julie's fiery hot pussy.

"Oh my God he's big!" Julie cried out rapturously. "This has got to be the biggest fucking dick I have ever had inside me!" Larry chuckled.

"Baby...not all of it's even inside you, yet!" he added knowingly, causing Julie to feel a catch in her throat as she swallowed, trying to imagine, but falling far short of being able to. David felt Amy's pussy suddenly clench, spasticating as she cried out deliriously, one orgasm after another enveloping her completely. The feel of Cindy's lips now furiously pulling on his prick nearly caused him to jettison his first climatic spunk throw of the evening, but he held back fighting tenuously to the urge to give in and do so anyway. Finally, he broke away from Amy as well as Cindy to sit down on the couch in an attempt to regain control over his very hard throbbing penis.

David had noticed a strap-on vibrating dildo sitting off to one side of the coffee table after he had first come in.

"Amy? Now it's your turn to do something for me," he said with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Oh yeah? What?" she asked expecting the worst, and actually looking forward to it.

"I want to see you fuck Cindy, with that!" he pointed. Amy followed his gaze, smiling the moment she saw the toy.

"No problem, I've been wanting to fuck someone with that all evening, though admittedly, I was curious if you'd like to try it?" she half-teased. David choked, ah...no, a fingers just about all I can manage," he replied honestly. "But if you want to ass-fuck someone with that, then Emily's probably the one to give that a try!" he suggested.

Emily however was still in the throes of her own cuntillary pleasure as John stood behind her, straddling her ass, his massive penis buried half in to her exposed pussy as he continued to pump himself in and out of her as Janice held onto Emily's clit with her lips, now sucking it as the thunderous orgasm began, literally turning Emily inside out.

"God, she really knows how to have an orgasm doesn't she?" Amy admitted as she began putting on the harness before inserting the vibrating dildo. "I don't think I've heard or seen anyone cum as hard or as loudly as Emily does."

David laughed, "You haven't been around my wife much then, especially when she has one up her pussy, and another up her ass and climaxes. Fuck...you don't know loud when she cums that way!"

Nancy had been listening to David's comments, finally extricating herself from between Julie's legs now taking an interest as Amy prepared to give Cindy's own cunt a thorough workout.

"You know what I'd really like to try," she began hotly. "Having you up my ass honey, while Amy here fuck's my cunt with that thing!"

"God, I admit, I'd enjoy seeing that myself!" Cindy stated, letting Nancy know she was more than willing to defer her own pleasure for the moment, simply in order to see Nancy getting fucked by Amy's toy in one orifice, and David's cock in the other.

"Count me in too!" John exclaimed, "but give me a second more here, I'm almost there!" he grimaced, his face screwing up as the pleasure quickly reached the peek.

"Let us see you cum honey!" Amy pleaded. "Most everyone here has never seen that prick of yours when it really explodes!" she claimed looking towards the others as they nodded their heads in agreement. Most had heard of John's almost unnatural ability to throw what was more like coils of cum-ropes instead of just a few ribboned milky threads.

"Oh yeah! And this is going to be a really good one too!" he advised everyone already beginning to remove his cock from Emily's now spent twat as she collapsed in a heap on the floor, though rolling away from Janice so she could enjoy and watch the show. Janice too sat up expectantly, her eyes along with everyone else's now focused on John's vein-bulged cock as it shook and spasimed.

"Here...it...fucking...cums!" he screamed joyously.

David wasn't at all surprised to see the first voluminous eruption of cum sky-rocket from the head of John's prick to arch easily three or four feet into the air before falling in a thick ribbon of spunk to splash against Emily's breasts. Almost immediately, Cindy, then Julie dove to the floor beside her where John somehow miraculously held off the second jettison of his cream, aiming it now more purposely, jacking out the next thick streamer to catch Julie full in the face, near blanketing one cheek entirely before hosing down one of Cindy's breasts.

"Me! Me!" Amy called out kneeling down before her husband. "Only toss it down my throat!" she urged. Once again John was only too happy to oblige his wife, placing the head mere inches away from her wide-open mouth as he pumped his prick again, loosing yet another gyserous fountain of cum-cream that near filled her waiting mouth as the voluminous discharge exploded almost eerily from the mushroomed head of his pulsating prick.

"Any left for me?" Nancy almost pouted beginning to approach.

"Hell yes!" John smiled, "But stay right there," he told her. "I think I've got one more really good one left," he charged freezing Nancy in place. Pointing for a brief moment as though taking aim, he again cocked his prick giving it a couple of hard firm pulls, jacking it, then tightened his ass cheeks as though somehow further able to propel the streamer of cum. Amazingly, it appeared even more forceful than any of the others, crossing the distance of the room between where he stood, and where Nancy did a good six feet or more away. His screaming discharge flew from the head of his prick like a thunderbolt, a long thin streamer of flying jisim that caught Nancy squarely between the breasts, running a connected line of sticky gooey cum to attach itself there, falling almost perfectly against her chest, down to her naval before finally wadding up in a near perfect circle to cover the thin strip of pubic hair as though it had been placed there by a painter.

"God damn John!" Larry admitted to himself as much as to everyone else. "I might have a slightly bigger cock than you do, but nobody, and I mean nobody can come like you do!" he honestly admired even as John continued to stand, still milking out traces of his semen into Julie's waiting mouth as she sat kneeling beneath him.

"Speaking of which," Nancy stated returning back to Larry's still hard prick. "I still haven't seen you cum yet, and I think it's time that you gave me some of that," she said taking hold of his aching cock, wrapping her lips lovingly around the slightly thicker head than even John's cock had shown to have.

Moments later, Larry was pouring his sweet cream down Nancy's throat much to her delight as well as everyone else's.

"Looks like you're up David!" Emily announced walking over towards him. "So then...where would you like to give it to me?" she asked already knowing his answer.

"I've been fantasizing about this all day," he admitted. "I want to pop my rocks deep inside that lovely velvet ass of yours," he told her even as she placed herself purposely on all fours, knowing full well that was exactly where she knew he'd tell her he wanted to.

"Go for it baby! Fuck my sweet delicious ass then! And let me feel all that warm creamy juice pouring into it when you do!" she added lustily.

David eased the head of his dick inside her tight passage, savoring the feel of her warmth, the heat of her inner walls as his cock began to slide inch by precious inch inside her.

"That's it, slowly baby...don't shoot it off too soon, I know you want to, but I need you to fuck me, hard and fast before you do first!" he pleaded with him.

"Just don't wear yourself out David!" Nancy laughed half-warning him. Remember, after you've had a chance to recover, you're going to be fucking me like that while Amy use's that toy of hers on me too!" Just imagining that was more than enough. "Fuck! Sorry Emily, but I gotta cum!" David cried out, feeling the first magnificent spurt begin to travel up the length of his shaft.

"Then screw me David! Hard! Fuck my cunt hard damn you!" she cried out as David began to thrust deeply into her, his fingers digging into the fleshy cheeks of her ass nearly drawing blood in the process.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he wailed as the cream exploded from his prick filling her ass entirely.

Exhausted for the moment, Amy retired to the bar to fix everyone something to drink. "I'm still horny!" Julie exclaimed. "Mind if Cindy and I try out that double vibrating dildo you showed us?" she asked.

"Not at all! Be my guest!" Amy cried out from across the room. "I've actually been wanting to see how it works myself, but it would be damn fun to watch too! And...with a little luck, maybe it will rouse the three worn out amigo's over there!" she said pointing at the three men, all of who sat limp-dicked, though their facial expressions spoke otherwise.

"Yeah, that might be damn exciting to watch!" Larry admitted, already beginning to fondle his flaccid member.

Without any need or reason to lube up the long double-ended toy, Julie placed herself on the floor first, inserting the device as Cindy quickly moved into position across from her, their legs tangling over and under one another's.

"Here, let me help with that!" Nancy said moving over to kneel by the two women.

"You can help with a lot more than that if you want to!" Julie grinned, giving one of Nancy's breasts an affectionate caress.

"I was planning on it," Nancy smiled back as she began inserting the other end of the toy inside Cindy's pussy. "How's that feel?" she asked as she took a much closer look to see just exactly how much of it Cindy had managed to take inside herself.

Emily soon knelt on the other side across from Nancy. "Doesn't Julie have great nipples?" she commented, pulling on them.

"Yes she does!" Janice added moving over to capture one of them between her lips. "You'd better hurry on over here Amy!" she called out. "We're going to need you here to play with some clitty's while we're sucking these tits!" she vulgarly explained. Cindy and Julie began to undulate upon the floor, though the toy was doing much of the work itself, rotating, vibrating as well as moving in and out of it's flexible sheath, making a very nice, though very slow fucking motion.

"This thing go any faster?" Julie inquired, obviously impatient and well beyond the simple teasing the toy was currently giving her. Amy laughed.

"Hell Julie, this thing as five speeds! But I think it will be fun to try them all one at a time so I can get a better understanding how this thing works so I can better sell it at my parties!"

"Well go to number two at least then!" Julie urged fucking her cunt more rapidly than the toy was currently doing in some effort to further enhance the stimulation. "And someone, for God's sakes, pull on my nipples!"

Emily loved pulling on a woman's nipples, probably better than anyone. She began stretching them upwards, twisting them though doing so gently with just enough pressure to keep it pleasurable, and not painful.

"Oh shit yes! That's perfect Em, simply perfect!" she moaned, still rolling her ass from side to side pressing against the toy as it continued to worm in and out of her pussy. "That's nice Amy...but I'd still like to feel a lot more!" she pleaded. "How about you Cindy? You ready for another increase?"

All Cindy could do was moan. Nancy was gently stroking her clit with the tip of her finger, spreading her pussy lips a part, using the free-flow of juice that began to pool there to further tease and stimulate her highly sensitive nubbin of pleasure.

"God this is fucking hot!" Larry finally exclaimed unable to remain silent, though he along with John and David had been equally mesmerized watching the throng of women all touching and caressing one another before them on the floor.

"Come on you dead-heads!" Julie suddenly called out to them. "Get over here and start stroking those pricks. I want to watch you make them hard while I get off on this thing!" she demanded.

As one, John, David and Larry stood, walking over to form a semi-circle around the women, each one now purposely fisting his cock, enjoying the sensation of masturbating themselves while enjoying the lewd view of luscious naked flesh wantonly writhing upon the floor below them.

"What if we come?" Larry asked curiously.

"Then cum you fucker!" Julie cried out as Amy once again increased the intensity of the vibrating, now far more rapidly fucking, rotating toy. "I hope you fucking do too!" she cried out pleasurably. "And squirt it all over my body when you do!"

"I gotta try this myself!" Nancy exclaimed, seeing the pure unadulterated pleasure now etched in both Cindy's as well as Julie's face as the women fought to maintain their sanity.

"Getting close?" Amy questioned as she bent to lick, then draw one of Cindy's marble hard nipples between her lips.

"Shit yes!" Cindy cried out even before Julie could.

"Well don't yet!" Amy warned, I want to see how the highest setting feels, so let me know," Amy added finally switching the almost bouncing toy up to the highest setting.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Julie began crying out over and over again. "Oh my God! I'm going to fucking...EXPLODE!" she screamed out with a near ear-piercing wail that took everyone by total and complete surprise. But it wasn't even that so much, as the sudden shocking release of female cum-cream that began squirting out of her pussy as though someone had hidden a large-sized water-canon somewhere inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Larry cried out in wonder, watching the female ejaculate pouring forth in rich abundance as Julie's pussy continued to contract, hold, then seemingly expel a semi-milky white spray of female cum cream over and over and over again. Cindy soon joined her, crying out with sheer bliss as her own orgasm overcame her, causing her to reach down manually ripping the toy from out of her pussy do to the sheer intensity of it's pulsating purring madness.

David had stood watching, as had John and Larry. But to his amazement, Larry's cock ballooned, he fisted it crying out, directing a rather decent cascade of sperm that fell near perfectly upon Julie's pussy, where she continued to hump herself deliriously against the toy, seemingly enjoying not multiple orgasms, but what almost appeared to be one incredibly long, long climax instead.

Once again stepping away to sit back down on the couch, Larry did so as Emily moved in, tonguing Julie's still quivering pussy, beginning to lick up the goblets of Larry's cream that had splashed and splattered against her near bare pussy.

"God I love eating this stuff!" she exclaimed happily, searching for and finding every streamer or droplet of Larry's prick cream that she could find. "You want to add to this?" Emily asked David hopefully. He was tempted, but finally quit fisting his own cock as had John.

"Sorry Em, but I'm saving this one for the wife!" he said winking at her. "And after seeing this, I'm sure she's more than ready to experience a double-fucking right about now aren't you babe?" he asked turning towards her. He laughed, Nancy was already placing herself upon the floor in eager anticipation.

"Come on Amy...time to fuck me you horny bitch!" she called out to her. "And fill my ass with that cock of yours too baby!"