Masturbation Club: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had no idea how far back his wife was, though he knew she would be somewhere within the long writhing line of "Bunny Hoppers" that extended now outside the double-wide doors into the garden area. Finally the song began, and David grinned as Beverly took her first three "Bunny Fucks" as they were called before jumping forward with David hanging on for dear life, as was everyone else.

Unlike the 'traditional' Bunny-Hop of course, the dance had been revised slightly to better accommodate the particular couplings, along with so many participants. Rather than the women jumping back, they simply grinded themselves against the men. When it came time to 'hop' forward, rather than everyone calling out "hop-hop-hop!" everyone yelled, "fuck-fuck-fuck!" instead. The sound of so many people yelling out "fuck" at once, was not only funny, but it had the somewhat bizarre effect of making the dance far more erotic than one might have thought.

Even as simplified as the dance now was, inevitably there were more than a few that fell giggling away from the line, along with many who after several 'fuck-hops', could no longer maintain their place in line either. Eventually the very long line became a convoluted grouping of much shorter lines that began intertwining like a room full of horny snakes. Here and there couples simply broke a part, fucking unabashedly, no longer content to adhere to the ongoing song and music. Others having already climaxed along the way, stepped out merely watching now as the dance continued, though it no longer resembled as much of a dance, as an all out orgy. Which by design, the dance was basically intended to create.

Beverly had come at least once already, now working on her second when David felt his own powerful orgasm begin to tighten his balls, threatening to erupt any moment within the honey slick cavern of her pussy.

Grabbing Bev's ass, he held on firmly enough that she was forced to release the guy she'd been holding onto. Knowing as David did that, that he was close to his own orgasm, it triggered her own. Her pussy gushed in rapturous release, bathing his prick warmly with her female fluids, her pussy tightening as though threatening to expel his already expanding cock. David shoved, shoved as deeply into her as he could, felt the pleasurable eruption as his sperm began filling that hot, wet cavity. He felt four, five, then six incredible pulsating ropes of sperm leave his cock, imagining each one splashing against the cervix of her womb so deeply impaled within her as he was.

"Oh my God David!" Beverly called out, thrusting back against him. "Yes! Yes! Fill my pussy with your cum baby, fill my pussy with your cum!"

David grinned beatifically, he already had.

Several couples merely collapsed wherever they fell. Others continued screwing though the frenzy of the dance had played itself out. Most, began leaving in small groups heading back to their rooms in order to get as much sleep as possible, though the excitement of the evening promised additional pleasures ahead for those who were somehow still not satiated by the evenings affair.

"You about ready to call it a night?" Nancy asked coming up from behind David before he was even aware she was there.

"Fuck yes," he said wearily. "Damn good thing I have a few hours after breakfast before my class begins. That...and a couple of those little blue pills if I should need them," he added.

Nancy took his arm beginning to lead him out of the ballroom after they'd finished dressing. "I seriously doubt you're going to need to take any of those," she said teasingly. "With all that new, fresh pussy to look at and lick tomorrow, I doubt you'll have any problems at all!" she assured him.

David smiled. Nancy was probably right. And good old Mr. Ever-ready throbbed as though nodding its already growing head in agreement. Tomorrow promised to be a very exciting, very pleasurable day.

#

It wasn't the sound of the alarm that woke him. No, the wake up call David was given was the feel of his wife's lips lovingly arousing him.

"Hey!" he spoke sleepily. "You forget? I have a class this morning!" he said struggling to sit up, though without any real effort to do so.

"I didn't forget, thought you could use a head start, something to get you in the mood, enthusiastic," Nancy stated continuing to swirl her tongue around the tip of his cock.

"Well, you're certainly doing that!" David moaned agreeably.

"Though with all that new wet pussy to lick, I doubt you'd really need any help becoming aroused," Nancy teased continuing to run her tongue up and down the now super hard shaft of his prick.

"Oh come on honey, its sort of like being a doctor. Like being a gynecologist in a way. I really am there to instruct a class, show the guys some proper techniques, and inform the women of what their men should be doing so they can better instruct them as well!" David offered by way of explanation.

"Yeah, right!" Nancy giggled wrapping her lips fully; firmly around the head of his prick giving it a hard pull until it 'popped' from her mouth with a deliciously wicked sound.

"God I love that! Remind me to tell Janice she needs to teach that one," David moaned pleasurably. "For that matter, maybe you should be teaching the class with me instead of her!"

"Now David, you know damn well that you enjoy Janice's blow-jobs, probably even better than mine. She is pretty good at it, and from what I've heard, she licks pussy pretty damn well too! Maybe even better than you do!" she added half-seriously.

David frowned. "You planning on taking the class yourself?"

Nancy laughed. "Well, if I do...it will be one of those private sessions being offered," she continued to tease.

David swallowed. He'd already booked two such sessions himself, and he'd not even begun teaching the course yet!

Reluctantly, Nancy finally released David's prick rolling out of bed heading for the bathroom. "Want to join me in the shower?" she asked wickedly.

David was tempted, but he knew full-well that if he followed his wife in there, they'd most likely miss breakfast altogether, and even more likely, he'd find himself late for his first class.

"Better not," he called out behind her just as she disappeared into the bathroom. "I know you too well," he added half under his breath. But Nancy had heard him anyway.

"Suit yourself, but I thought you might enjoy seeing me getting off with the shower massage!" she managed to state just before closing the bathroom door.

"Fuck!" David exclaimed, his cock still throbbing with obvious arousal. And had it not been for the urge to pee, he might have given in to the temptation. Instead, he waited until he heard the sound of the shower running before slipping inside the bathroom, urinating, then devilishly flushing the toilet.

"Hey!"

"Sorry!" David laughed quickly stepping back out of the room. "You deserved that though!" he said silently to himself, once again tempted to peek into the shower and see if his wife really was using the shower massage to get herself off with.

David quickly dressed, waiting patiently for Nancy to finish showering and do the same. They arrived mid-way through the serving of breakfast anyway, though glad to see that John, Amy and Emily had saved them seats at their table.

"Morning everyone!" Nancy spoke seating herself next to John, which didn't surprise David in the least as he immediately reached over giving one of Nancy's breasts an affectionate caress.

"I see you're scheduled for my class this morning," Amy spoke.

"You're teaching a class?" David questioned. He hadn't see Amy's name on the instructors list.

"Last minute decision," she offered taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

"Amy does those adult toy parties," Emily said joining in, as Amy wasn't about to say more with her mouth full at the moment. "We thought it might be a great addition to offer up another course in the use of various toys and novelties."

David laughed looking over towards his wife. "No wonder!" he exclaimed. "Hell, Nancy's got enough vibrators and dildo's to start up a business of her own!"

Nancy pouted. "Now David, you know damn good and well with you gone two weeks of the month away on business, that I need something new and interesting to entertain myself with."

"You mean besides our next door neighbors?" he questioned with a smile. Nancy blushed.

"Well, there is that!" she admitted. "But Amy was telling me about this brand-new vibrator that's just come into the market. And hearing from her how nice it feels, and all the wonderful things it does...I just had to see and experience it for myself!"

"What a surprise!" David quipped. "It's a wonder that men are even needed any more!" he said teasingly looking over towards Amy.

"You might be right David," Amy responded. "In a few more years, they're apt to invent the perfect Male Robot. Someone that doesn't make demands or expect anything other than to fulfill his requirements in pleasuring a woman."

David looked at her worriedly. "God, I hope not!"

Everyone laughed. "Don't worry David, a real live male will always be needed. Unless they find a way to duplicate that sweet tasting sperm you guys produce that is," Emily added. "As for myself...I have always gotten a kick out of watching a guys cock explode, seeing the look on a man's face when he does. So unless they can perfect that in a robot, I'm afraid I'll still need the real thing once in a while at least."

David leaned over kissing Emily fully on the mouth. "Thank God there's still a few women out there who realize they still need a real man!"

"Oh, I might need a real man once in a while, but I'm looking forward to Amy's course myself!" she added taking the joy out of David's smug smile.

"Then again...as nicely as David licks pussy, that's something else that I doubt even a robot could be taught to emulate."

David felt his smile broaden at Amy's compliment. "I hope you'll be attending my class some time this week yourself!" he winked.

"Not your class, but I do plan on scheduling a private session," she told him licking her lips. "And soon too!" #

David arrived several minutes before he and Janice's class was to begin. Janice had just finished placing several large, very comfortable looking pillows upon the cushioned floor. But it wasn't the pillows David was gawking at, at the moment. Janice had chosen to wear a very sheer black lace nightgown that did little if anything to conceal what was beneath.

"Wow, you look damn good this morning!"

"Thank you," she smiled in return. "Thought it might help to arouse the more nervous males who'll be attending our class this morning," she told him. "Nothing worse than wasting a lot of time trying to get a guys prick hard when he's feeling self-conscious, or nervous at having his dick sucked in front of a bunch of people."

"Never had that problem myself!" David said proudly.

"You're not like most guys either David!" Janice quipped looking towards the already growing bulge in his pants. "Which reminds me," she said. "You probably should put something on a little more sexy than a sports shirt and slacks. You look too stiff as it is, and I don't mean in a good way either!" she said smiling down towards his still growing erection.

"Yeah, thought of that myself," he said sitting down the small bag he'd brought along with him. "I brought along a silky kimono. Not only does it feel and look nice, but it's damn easy to get in and out of when I need to," he added.

"I'll bet," Janice said with a grin. "Too bad you didn't come earlier, we could have warmed one another up," Janice added dropping her hand down between her legs.

"I'll remember that for next time," David replied feeling his erection beginning to harden as he stood watching her. "By the way, just how many do we have for this first class anyway?"

Janice continued to finger herself as she spoke. "Three couples, three single males and two single females. Or at least I think the females are single, they could be another couple I suppose."

"Only eleven? I thought we'd have a lot more than that for the classes," David said in disappointment.

"Only for the first one. Perhaps it was too early given the party last night. Tomorrow afternoon's class is booked solid. We'll have over thirty for that one!"

"Oh God!" David thought to himself. "Fifteen different pussies to lick!"

"Personally, I'm glad we have a smaller class. We can pay more attention to each individual that way."

"Well you have a point there," David mused as he began dressing. Though he was still smiling at the thought of fifteen different cunts to lick and play with. "You have a gynecologist Janice?" David asked.

"Sure. Why do you ask?" Janice wondered.

"Ah, nothing. Never mind. Just something that came up earlier this morning. Long story."

Janice was about to press him, when people began to arrive. "Make yourselves comfortable," she spoke directing them towards the piles of cushions and pillows on the floor. "We'll get started as soon as everyone's here, and as soon as everyone's comfortable enough to begin."

Janice turned back towards David. "You want to start off? Or you want me to?"

"Be my guest," he relented. "I'll follow your lead."

They waited just a few minutes more until everyone who was scheduled to attend, had. Once everyone was comfortably positioned amongst the pillows and cushions on the floor, Janice stepped forward introducing herself and David.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Janice, and the gentleman standing next to me is David. We'll be your oral instructors over the next two hours. This class is intended to be not only informative, but hopefully fun as well." Janice allowed a few nervous snickers to die down before continuing.

"Now then, does anyone here have a problem with me partnering you up with someone else other than who you came here with?"

David noticed that only one couple appeared anxious about that, but no one really objected.

"Good! The reason I asked that question, because it's been my experience that when you're with someone other than who you're most familiar with, you tend to be a little more open to suggestions and recommendations. Especially when it's someone you've never been with before. And this class that David and I will be instructing, is designed to break down the barriers and inhibitions along with correcting a few bad habits that some of you may have. Now then, a few last questions before we begin. Who here has never performed or experienced oral sex before? And is there anyone who doesn't want to be paired with a member of the opposite sex?"

Only one woman raised her hand, and then only after a bit more prompting to be honest about it.

"That's ok, nothing to be ashamed or nervous about...ah, which is something else we should probably do before the class officially begins, is to introduce yourselves. So...you are?"

"Sherry," the young single nervous woman spoke. Not sure if she was to include her last name or not.

"Just Sherry is fine," Janice indicated realizing her uncertainty. "We're all here on a first name basis only. No formality, and no reason to reveal everything about ourselves to anyone else here either. Anonymity is first and foremost a concern of the club. But so is your reason for being here. And that is to learn, have fun, and improve your sex lives!"

Janice began re-pairing everyone, telling David that she would see to Sherry herself during the course of the class as she'd indicated that she'd prefer being instructed by another woman. With several extra men available, she would also see to working with them, forming a smaller more intimate group.

"You're just looking forward to having four people taking turns licking your pussy!" David whispered to her, causing her to smile.

"Damn straight!" she whispered back. "Which is one of the reasons I agreed to do this class in the first place!" she answered honestly.

Most everyone had worn their custom robes as had been recommended in the brochure for this particular class. Both David and Janice were glad to see that everyone seemed very comfortable and amiable to the new pairings between couples.

"Now then...to the introductions," Janice started. "And we're going to do this in such a way as to have some fun at the same time," she added mysteriously. "Ok ladies, I want you to reach over and place your hand around your partner's cock," Janice said easily, receiving a few nervous murmurings as well as numerous giggles. But both David and Janice were pleased to see the women doing so as hands traveled up and beneath the robes the men were wearing. Janice positioned herself amongst her small little group quickly locating the cocks of two men sitting on either side of her. "Nice to meet you..."

"James," one man answered grinning and blushing at her.

"Peter," the other answered with a nervous chuckle.

Janice shook their cocks "hello" before moving on to the third male of her little group, reaching inside his robe to greet him. "Oh my," she exclaimed suddenly leering. "He's a BIG one!" she announced to everyone in the room causing another round of snickering and laughter. "It would seem that John's got some real competition here!" she added, though most probably didn't know what she was referring to.

David had to laugh at that as well. "Probably a good thing Nancy isn't in this class, though I'm sure once I tell her, she'll make a real effort to meet you herself," David Paused waiting for the man to finally introduce himself.

"Larry," the man finally answered as Janice continued introducing herself to his obviously large prick.

One by one, all the men finished introducing themselves much to their obvious delight.

"Ok ladies, now it's your turn!" Janice informed them. The guys were far more eager to meet the women, hands suddenly disappearing beneath the robes they were wearing. "I know we've already met," Janice stated as she settled down next to Sherry, but I'd still like to get to know you officially," she announced slipping her finger inside the almost too tight warm wet passage of Sherry's pussy. She was pleased to hear a quick intake of shocked breath from her companion.

"Oh!" Sherry moaned loudly enough for everyone to hear, blushing profusely a moment afterwards. Janice gave Sherry's sweet quim a few more gentle finger strokings before reluctantly pulling away.

Janice stood once again joining David's side. "For the first half hour of the class, David will instruct the men on the proper way of orally pleasuring a woman. David?"

"Thanks Janice," David said stepping into the semi-circle of students patiently waiting for things to begin. "Men? What I want you all to do is to imagine a flower garden, already prepared and waiting for the tiny seeds to be planted. Imagine if you will, a soft warm mound of good topsoil, moist...yet warm ready for planting."

Once again there were a few brief snickers and giggles. David continued. "What I want you to do, is imagine running the tip of your finger up through the delicate soil, creating a shallow furrow. Not pressing too deeply, nor too firmly either. Just a nice slow light touch leaving an impression. That, is what I expect each of you to do with your tongues to your partner in a few moments here. And when you reach the tiny little seed at the apex of that soft moist furrow, I also want you to imagine pushing it into the soil as gently as in creating that furrow to begin with. I will first demonstrate to each of the women here exactly what I mean. It will then be their job to let each of you guys know if the sensation is exactly as I did it or not. Ladies? Now isn't the time to be bashful. Which is one of the reasons we haven't paired you with your original partners. So, feel free to instruct, advise, and inform the partner you are with if they do it too hard or too soft, too slow or too fast ok?" David waited to ensure everyone understood his instructions. "Good...lets begin then!"