Masturbation Club: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

David quickly positioned himself upon the floor in front of the blue-eyed blonde who'd introduced herself as Angel. David gently eased the bottom of her bathrobe out of the way, hearing a slight intake of breath as he exposed her neatly trimmed pussy, also blonde much to his delight. Placing his tongue in just the way he'd instructed that he would, David slowly allowed the bare tip to create the furrow he'd imagined himself. He drew his tongue ever-so-slowly up her already moistened slit, moments later easily locating the seedling of pleasure, which he tenderly pressed with the tip of his tongue, planting it firmly in the soil of her desire. He performed the same movement several times before sitting back and instructing Angel's partner to take up his place. David then moved on to Georgia a fiery redhead with enormous breasts.

Taking a quick glance back towards where Angel was laying, he was pleased to see a profound expression of pleasure etched upon the woman's face.

"Remember Angel, it's not your intent to experience an orgasm just yet. So if things are progressing a bit quicker than they should be at the moment, you need to tell Peter that he needs to slow down some ok?"

Angel barely managed an answer. "Oh, but it feels so fucking good!" she frankly admitted again to a smattering of laughter.

"And so it may, but just imagine how much better it will feel when you've allowed the tease of the tongue to bring you to that point slowly," David cautioned.

Eager, Georgia had already lifted her robe sufficiently out of the way, reaching down to spread her lips a part with her fingers.

"I'm glad to see you're excited Georgia, but let me create the furrow with my own tongue first before you begin smoothing over the dirt there shall we?" he teased her. Georgia removed her fingers, allowing the folds of her succulent pussy to close more tightly upon one another. "That's it...now, just lay back, relax, and concentrate on the planting of your seed," he instructed.

Soon after he moved on towards Julie, a full-figured brunette with enormous breasts. Rather than merely lifting the hem of her robe off to one side or the other, she'd undone the sash, exposing herself entirely to his appreciative view.

"Would you mind pulling on my nipples a little while you do that?" she asked. David grinned,

"Not quite yet...let the tease itself awaken the desire in your nipples Julie. When the time is right, we'll include that little additional bit of stimulation."

Julie frowned, but then quickly grinned as David proceeded to delicately draw his tongue almost magically up the glistening wet furrow of her split. "Hmmm, this one's recently been well-watered!" he joked, giving her hardened clit an additional pat with his tongue before beginning the process all over again for several additional 'plantings'.

"Oh my God!" Julie moaned. "I really could cum just like this!" she said reaching out her hands in a feeble attempt to capture David's head, keeping it there between her legs.

"Sorry baby...but we still have a lot of techniques to teach and enjoy here. But I promise you, when it IS time to cum, you will...and gloriously so. Trust me!" he said winking at her.

David included Janice as he moved away from Julie, simply because he wanted to taste the sweetness of her pussy just as much as everyone else's. And even Janice had suggested that he should as she could then better describe to the men who would be practicing on her, the techniques as David was so masterfully teaching them. When he had finished, he glanced briefly towards Sherry without saying anything.

"Oh hell, why not?" she stated much to everyone's surprise. "I am here to learn after all," she admitted openly. "And who knows? I might enjoy a man's tongue inside my pussy just as much as a woman's!" she stated matter of factly.

Pleased, David spent an extra bit of time running his tongue up and down the rapidly moistening furrow of Sherry's split. Soon she was moaning pleasurably as David continued to create his furrows, planting her seed until she was beginning to move against him in anticipation of the next caress of her hardened clit. Only when she was aroused beyond even her own expectations did David withdraw, sitting up once again.

"How's everyone doing?" he asked. "Ladies? I don't hear a lot of instruction going on!" he challenged them.

"I'm not sure I want to give any!" Georgia admitted. "What he's doing feels just fine as it is!" she nearly yelled as Larry cheated, drawing her tender clit between his lips, sucking it.

"Now, now Larry!" David cautioned, "You're getting ahead of the class. Though we are about to move on to the direct stimulation of the clit itself."

Moving back to reposition himself before Angel who now undid her robe entirely struggling out of it entirely until she lay completely nude and comfortably within the pillows.

"Do we get to have our nipple's played with yet?" she asked already beginning to caress herself.

"Not yet...next round," David promised as he once again nestled himself comfortably between her now outstretched legs.

"Another thing that many of you may or may not already know. Sometimes the positioning of a woman's legs can create variations in sensation, as well as stimulate the mind for both as far as the erotic-vulgarity of a woman being so openly displayed while oral sex is being performed. For example..."

David then placed each of Angel's feet upon his shoulders, forcing her to bend at the knee, rolling her pubic mound upwards ever so slightly in the process.

"As you can see, this also creates a much better angle for pleasuring a woman with your tongue, less tiring for the guys," David paused knowingly, "allowing also a much better freedom of movement."

Many had stood in order to get a better 'birds' eye-view as David placed Angel perfectly, exposing the lips of her pussy even more invitingly than they'd been before.

"Now we move on to the butterfly caress, adding to that the slow delicate draw of planting the furrow," he told them all. "And be sure to mix things up a little. There's nothing worse than the same sensation being repeated over and over again. At first it may feel good to the woman you're with. But I can assure you gentlemen, that continuing to do the same thing over and over again gets boring. And I'm not speaking for you. But for the ladies. How many of you have begun to perform orally on your partner, feeling their initial excitement, only to suddenly feel an explicable decline in their enthusiasm?"

Many acknowledged that they had in deed.

"Variation is the key," David spoke. "That...and communication. Let your partner tell you what feels good. Believe me, when it's time to change technique or speed, if the woman you are with is comfortable enough, and knows they won't be bruising any male egos, you'll both find the experience even more pleasurable and exciting than ever before! This is also where I like the women to more actively participate. And the reason for that is, by having her...or in this case by having Angel spread her pussy-lips a part for me, she accomplishes two things. One, she will now experience the subtle eroticness of being an exhibitionist, to which some degree, we all are. By exposing herself, she is also submitting to the man she is with, another subtle sensation that may be experienced by both. So Angel? If you would please?"

David wasn't at all surprised to see Angel tightly closing her eyes, leaning even further back within the cushions as she tentatively reached down, spreading her soft pink lips a part with her fingers. Many women did, even with an audience standing around watching them.

"Good!" David commented appreciatively. "See how beautifully she exposes her own clit gentlemen? She knows what feels good in doing that without stretching herself so openly so as to be uncomfortable or cause discomfort. And as all of you can see, her precious pearl is sufficiently exposed that I can now use the butterfly technique upon it, allowing her to expose either more, or less of her clit as the sensations demand."

David proceeded to show everyone what he meant, flicking his tongue out at the hard tiny nubbin of exposed flesh, doing so both rapidly, as well as slowly, yet barely skimming and touching the surface of her flesh.

"The idea is not to rub a woman's clit so firmly, or so fast that it becomes too sensitive!" he admonished everyone. "Don't forget to listen! She'll tell you if she's ready to feel a firmer more direct flick of your tongue, or even a faster or slower one. And again, variation, variation, variation! Even we men when we sit and jerk ourselves off vary in the length of strokes, or even the grip of our own cocks as we masturbate. And so it is for our tongues gentlemen. Let the differences in non-repeated sensations be your guide, and let the woman whose pussy you're licking, guide you. If you do that, I promise that she will return the favor ten fold!" David snickered himself with a wide-open grin.

David made his way around the room demonstrating the new technique as well as the combinations of both techniques he had now taught and shown everyone. Julie of course had eagerly placed her feet on David's shoulders, her rather large clit throbbing expectantly as David performed the rapid butterfly caress against her. Her juices flowed almost continuously, as she began to rotate her pussy against his fluttering tongue, once again attempting to capture his head between her legs as she hovered on the edge of climax.

"Soon enough," he whispered to her, giving her clit one last precious gentle suck before removing his drenched face from her cunt.

"Now then...we can add some nipple play for those who like and enjoy that, as well as several differing techniques for tongue-fucking her pussy, as well as clit-sucking her too. Again, firmness, speed, as well as what it is you're doing that she likes the best is the key to an intensely satisfying orgasm. Ladies? Everyone ready to cum yet?"

Not one indicated they weren't ready, especially Julie who now appeared to explode the moment anyone's tongue even came close to her.

"I think...I'll start off with Julie first this time," David announced, fully intending to keep his promise to her.

"You ready honey?" David asked mouthing her clit, pulling it gently between his lips.

Julie came. And not too unexpectedly either. But he continued to gently roll the pinky-sized nubbin of her pleasure center around inside his mouth until he felt her once again straining for release, climbing the mountain of ecstasy where he waited for her, before pushing her over the edge with the rapid flick of his tongue into a second even more powerful climax.

"Oh fuck me!" Julie wailed excitedly, loudly...much to the delight of everyone there.

#

Over the next thirty minutes, many of the women experienced multiple, hard-felt orgasms. Including Sherry who'd not only climaxed on Janice's tongue, but even more surprisingly on David's, twice! After a twenty-minute break so that everyone could recuperate, as well as practice if they wanted to with the partners of 'their' choice, Janice reconvened the class, with each of the guys already aroused and eager with lustful anticipation.

David had half expected Sherry to leave as the primary reason for her being there had cum and gone. But to his surprise, as well as Janice's, she decided to stay provided that David was willing to be her partner.

"As long as you're sure," he told her. "Don't feel like you have to do anything you don't want to. That would detract from the whole purpose of this," he reminded her.

"No really, I want to. It might very well be the only time I ever do, but unless I do, I'll never really know for sure now will I?" she admitted to herself as well as to David.

Janice now began to teach in much the same way David had done previously. She went into a great deal of detail, giving everyone a blow-by-blow description of what was actually involved in giving a man an erotically thrilling blow-job.

"But what if you don't want them cumming in your mouth?" Georgia asked.

"Personally, I happen to love the taste of a man's semen. Some women do, some don't. I think it certainly enhances the male orgasm if the woman he's with is willing to do that for him, but...there are things you can still do if you're not so inclined. For those of you who either don't wish to allow your partner to cum in your mouth, especially under the circumstances, we have provided you with flavored, as well as non-flavored condoms!"

"Yech!" Julie spoke up saying. "I'm like you Janice, I love the feel of a man's cream shooting into my mouth, but even if I didn't, I'm not sure that still wouldn't be preferable to sucking someone off through a condom!"

"Actually, it's not nearly as bad as one might think," Janice told everyone. "And it certainly does make it all the more pleasurable for the male, even if one is used! Plus...as I will now show you, putting one on can be an exciting part of your oral pleasure! David?"

David stood next to Janice as she placed a rolled condom inside her mouth, letting everyone see how she did it. In the next instant, she drew David's hard stiff cock inside her mouth, easily unrolling the condom over it.

"Now then...see how easy that is? Though I'd suggest for most of you, to use the condom only when your partner is nearing climax. That way, the sensitivity of the oral pleasuring will be much more intensified. The climax will certainly speak for itself," she added smiling.

David reached down in order to remove the condom that Janice had just slipped onto his prick with her mouth. "Would you mind David?" Sherry asked staying his hand.

"Of course not!" he told her, letting her guide him back over towards the cushions where Janice now began instructing the women in various pleasuring techniques of both mouth and tongue, including as David had informed her, that 'popping' technique that he so loved his wife doing.

For her very first blow-job, and quite possibly her last, David had to give Sherry credit for what she lacked in experience and technique, she more than made up in enthusiasm, much to his surprise as well as Janice's as she came over to further help Sherry improve the mouthing she was currently performing on David's prick.

"Not quite so much head-bobbing," she told her. "It really isn't necessary. Let your lips tantalize and pleasure, not quite so much 'face-fucking' she added demurely.

David soon felt the boiling release of his orgasm only moments away now. And though Sherry would probably never be considered as one of the best cock-suckers he'd ever known, for a first time, especially for someone whose tastes didn't necessarily go in that direction, she was doing a damn fine job! Melting back into the cushions, he allowed the pleasuring sensation to build. Nearly there, he was surprised when Sherry stopped suddenly. Opening his eyes, about to sit up and ask her if anything was wrong, he watched, stupefied as she reached over stripping off the condom entirely.

"If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do all of it!" she announced determinedly. With his cock now free of the condom, Sherry soon took him back into her mouth, her lips becoming a vacuum as she pulled the seed from his soul, his orgasm wrenching his spirit inside out as he filled her mouth with his creamy nectar.

She was sitting up smiling at him when he came down from the throes of his orgasm. "Well?"

"Well hell...you sure you're not into guys?" David asked her. She grinned again.

"I don't know...maybe. Guess we'll see!" she admitted smiling as she licked her lips.

#

It had been a long day. Rather than going down for dinner, David had requested room service instead, settling in to watch the evening news prior to retiring to bed. Nancy had opted for cocktails with dinner, and as David guessed, perhaps a quickie with John as she'd been salivating over his cock ever since their arrival. He grinned, wondering just how long it would take her to discover that there was another man attending the seminar, "Larry" he remembered, who had an even bigger prick than John did.

Though he was tired, he was also looking forward to his class tomorrow afternoon. It would be twice as large as the one taught today, and as Janice and Nancy had both teased him about, plenty of fresh pussy to look forward to licking.

He had in fact fallen asleep when he felt Nancy slip into bed beside him. Sleepily, he glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it read 1:30 a.m. "You asleep?" Nancy questioned softly in the event that he still was.

"Almost," he groggily responded.

"How was your class?" Nancy asked.

"Good. I think there will be a few happier men and women out there to be honest with you. At least one in particular," he added to himself smiling. "How'd it go with you?"

Nancy giggled in the darkness. "It was fun, Amy's a great instructor. In fact, she's promised to come visit us after we get home so I can schedule one of her adult toy parties. I think that would be a gas don't you?"

David murmured a response, already feeling himself slipping back off towards sleep. "Glad you had a good time honey."

"Oh I did, and plan to do so again," she sighed contentedly.

Moments later David heard the soft purring hum of a vibrator. Rolling over, he switched on the lamp sitting on the nightstand.

"Thought you were tired," Nancy lay grinning, running the bright purple interesting looking toy up and down her slit. "Ok, maybe not so tired," she added seeing his cock already beginning to lengthen.

"I can always take a long nap," he told her reaching over to begin licking one of her magnificent breasts. Nancy laughed.

"You might need to," she moaned reaching down taking a firm affectionate hold on his prick.

#

This time it was Nancy who slept in. And though it had been a long night without much sleep, David found himself more excited than tired. Slipping out of bed so as not to wake his wife, he showered, dressed, heading downstairs for breakfast. Almost immediately he ran into Julie and a girlfriend of hers, Cindy.

"Would you care to join us?" Julie asked.

"Sure! Why not?" David smiled remembering how hard she had climaxed against his face.

"This is a friend of mine, Cindy," Julie said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you," David responded shaking her hand. "And how come you weren't in my class yesterday?" he half-joked with her.

"I'm scheduled for this afternoon's class," she responded. "Especially after hearing how much fun it was from Julie! I'm really looking forward to it," Cindy licked her lips softly as she spoke.

"Well I'd have to say, I am too."

Cindy was an attractive looking blonde with hazel blue eyes and white sparkling teeth. Her smile was magnificent making him want to lean over and kiss her immediately though he refrained from doing so.

"So, what's on your agenda for today?" Julie asked, "aside from teaching the class again," she added.

David hadn't really thought about it, figuring to relax out by the pool, perhaps take that nap he knew he'd be needing prior to instructing that afternoon's class.

"Not really sure," he admitted. "Thought I might just wander around, peek my head in a few workshops and see what looks interesting." He paused still looking towards the two women, feeling his early morning arousal awaken. "So...what's on your agenda after breakfast?" he finally asked after too much silence had passed between them. Julie and Cindy looked at one another, grinning.

"Well, Cindy's quite the little exhibitionist, in her mind anyway."

"Julie!" Cindy shot.

"Well it's true! Isn't that why you signed up for this class so you could finally experience something you've always thought about doing?"

Cindy was blushing. "I haven't just thought about it, you know that," she added defensively.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers