Masturbation Club: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flashing your boobs to people on a bus, or acting coy in a fast-food restaurant as you spread your legs for some stranger to see your pussy isn't exactly what I meant," Julie teased. "Come on Cindy, you've told me before that your real desire and fantasy has been having someone watch you actually get off!"

"I wouldn't mind seeing that myself," David grinned looking towards Cindy.

"Well, then come with us!" Julie told him. "Please David, it would make it all the more exciting, for both of us," Julie turned looking towards her friend. "Wouldn't it Cindy?" she pressed.

Cindy nodded her head.

David had seen most if not the entire curriculum for the week's workshops. He knew from that just exactly what was entailed from each of those courses. "You do know that others will be pleasuring themselves while they watch you don't you?" he asked Cindy. Again, she nodded her head.

"Would you be?" she blushed.

David laughed. "Maybe, depends on how much you get into it yourself," he quipped. "If you do a good job, really enjoy yourself and don't hold anything back, then yes, I'd have to say I probably would."

Julie was also smiling. "Are we allowed to touch anyone else besides ourselves?" she asked hopefully.

"Not sure, but I don't see that that would be a problem, unless of course you're the one standing or sitting center stage. Then perhaps it might be," he admittedly wondered aloud.

Their breakfast soon arrived, famished after a long night of sexual delights, David dug in to his stack of pancakes. "Would you care for some syrup?" Julie asked.

"Yes...please," expecting to see her pass him the warmed pitcher of maple syrup. Instead, he watched as Julie slipped her hand beneath the table down between her legs, moments later lifting her finger back up towards him.

"Obviously, I'm very, very horny," she quipped.

"Hmm, I can see that," David leaned, licking the sweet honey syrup from off her fingertip. Reaching for the actual pitcher of syrup, David poured a little over his stack of cakes, then dipped his own finger into excess sweetness on the side of his plate. To Julie's surprise, David slipped his own hand down beneath the table, where Julie met him, spreading her legs. He easily found her hard throbbing clit, smearing the dab of syrup upon it, swirling it around smoothly with his fingertip until she was groaning pleasurably.

"Enjoying your breakfast?" the waitress asked as she freshened everyone's coffee.

"Oh fuck...I'll say!" Julie moaned loud enough for those sitting next to them to look over curiously.

"Show her!" David said sternly,

"What?"

"You heard me, show her what it is you're really enjoying!"

Even the waitress appeared slightly confused, though they'd all been informed well before hand what they might expect during the week, and had been given an extra incentive as payment for knowing that.

She scooted her chair backwards just a little, David moving with her when she did keeping his hand and fingers firmly embedded within the moist folds of her cunt. "Now, finger yourself," he told her while the much more interested waitress continued looking on. Julie did. Slipping her finger even more deeply inside her pussy, she began fucking herself, slapping her clit with the palm of her hand loud enough that everyone sitting near by knew exactly what it was that she was doing.

"Holy shit Julie!" Cindy exclaimed, surprised to see this level of real exhibitionism being displayed by her girlfriend. Julie continued to pummel her pussy until the obvious ecstasy of her climax took her. Shuddering joyously, unabashedly, Julie came with her eyes tightly shut, face grimacing in rapturous pleasure. Her low deep-throated elongated moan suddenly quieting the room as everyone within earshot sat listening. As she calmed, collecting herself, a soft round of applause filled the air from those close enough to have known and fully understood just what exactly had taken place.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed that!" The waitress found herself saying, suddenly aware she was still holding the side of hash browns that Cindy had ordered. "Ah, let me get you a fresh warm side," she realized turning to leave.

Cindy caught her attention. "Never mind kiddo, I'm not quite as hungry as I was. Now...I'm just fucking horny!" she laughed, causing the waitress to laugh as well mouthing the words "me too" as she departed back towards the kitchen area.

They soon after finished their breakfast. And though he had in fact planned to return to his room, check on his wife, then head down to the pool for a swim and a nap, David found himself anxiously looking forward to the exhibitionist workshop where the three of them were now headed.

They'd arrived a few minutes late, so the class had already started. As David was well aware, "Long John" as he was affectionately known amongst the club members, was the one instructing today's class. As David and the two women entered, John smiled in surprise, happy to see David for one, but for another, taking a quick furtive glance at his two companions. But even more interestingly than that, John stood center stage, his massive penis firmly erect as he stood nonchalantly stroking it, all the while telling everyone what was to be expected of today's participants.

"Good old John," David leaned over whispering in Cindy's ear. "Always one to enjoy showing off the goodies."

Cindy could barely manage a response, her eyes glued to the massive erect organ that even both of John's hands couldn't completely conceal as he continued to stand stroking it much to the delight of the women sitting there.

"I'm not surprised," she said breathlessly. "My God! He's got a big prick doesn't he?"

"Ask my wife how it feels inside her," David continued to whisper with a gentle laugh.

"She's...she's...fucked that?" Cindy asked loud enough to disrupt the class momentarily, causing more than a few curious murmurings at her comment.

"Sorry John," David apologized leading the girls over towards their seats. "Please...continue!"

Fact was, John hadn't missed a beat of his hand as he stood stroking his prick, giving David an appreciative nod. "For those who've just joined us," we were talking about the two types of exhibitionist, the passive, and the aggressive. Both of which we will be learning and demonstrating in today's class."

"As I've already mentioned, the 'passive' exhibitionist will expose themselves, or perform some sort of erotic act at the command or urging of another. The 'aggressive', will do so usually on their own, without prompting, merely for the sole purpose of their own enjoyment, and not so much of their partners though there may actually be a partner present to witness the act itself."

John finally released his prick indicating towards a brown haired woman sitting on the front row. "What we will do is alternate between men and women so that everyone has an equal opportunity to enjoy watching our exhibitionists. In addition, each of you will participate in both the passive, as well as the aggressive form, beginning with the latter first. In that way, you can at least become comfortable with yourself, and what you are doing before someone else assumes control over the act, and begins instructing you as to what it is they want to see and have you do. Crystal? If you're ready then?" John asked leading her up onto the small platform stage by the hand.

It took her a few moments to collect herself enough to undo the sash on her custom robe, letting it fall to the floor surrounding her feet. Eyes tightly closed, she stood merely caressing her breasts, though so subtly that it was hard to tell she even was, looking more like her intent was to cover herself as opposed to exposing herself, though her pussy certainly stood boldly to everyone's view.

Finally, perhaps as her own excitement level rose, she began to fondle and caress her breasts with far more movement. Though small breasted, David noted that she had incredibly thick elongated nipples that continued to harden as she stood playing with them, tweaking them with her finger tips. David had always enjoyed seeing a woman do that anyway, but especially when she pulled on them stretching them out and away from her breast. Not too surprisingly David had felt his prick beginning to harden beneath the robe that he too had been wearing. Looking off to this right where he sat sandwiched between Julie and Cindy, he wasn't at all surprised to find Julie had already parted her own robe, and sat unashamedly stroking herself as she watched the young woman on stage continue to fondle her own breasts.

"Wow, this really is arousing David!" she leaned over whispering to him. "And the fact that I'm getting turned on watching a woman too!" she added with a devilish grin.

With a time limit so as to ensure everyone had equal time, John prompted Crystal that she was nearing the 'passive' portion of her particular session and would need to mentally prepare herself for it. Dropping one hand down between her legs, she parted them slightly allowing the middle finger of her right hand to slip inside her wet passage. She continued to finger herself, eyes still closed, but it was quickly becoming obvious that she was beginning to actually enjoy the experience.

"Ok, David? Would you like to play the roll as Crystal's passive partner? And instruct her as to what you would like to have and see her do for us?"

"Glad to John!" David said enthusiastically. "First, Crystal? I'd like for you to open your eyes," he told her. She did so, looking in David's direction. "Good, now then...continue to focus directly on me unless I tell you to do otherwise."

Crystal smiled nervously as she waited for David's additional instructions. "Now, if you would please, take some of your pussy juice and apply it to each one of your nipples for us."

Crystal quickly did so, alternating between each of her breasts as she dug for the proffered abundance of female nectar with her fingers, then smearing it across each of her very hard, very long extended nipples.

"Now, do that again, but this time, use two fingers inside your pussy, and then suck them nice and clean for us," he continued to instruct her. She hesitated only briefly before doing so, repeating the motion several times until David was satisfied with her performance. "Very good Crystal, now then...spank your pussy for us, softly and slowly at first...but I want to see you actually spanking it."

For several erotic minutes, David continued to tell Crystal what to do, patiently waiting for her to do it until it was soon evident she was actually on the verge of experiencing a climax.

"Thank you David!" John said stepping back up on stage. "Sorry Crystal, I know you'd have enjoyed cumming, but as I indicated at the start, we'd prefer it if everyone saved their actual orgasms until the very end of the class. And as I promised, if each of you would do that, you'll see why. Ok, Marshal? I think you're next!" he said pointing to a very dark-skinned very athletically built man. "And ladies? Who amongst you would like to play the roll of his passive partner when it comes time?"

Several pairs of hands immediately shot into the air, including both Julies as well as Cindy's. "And you are?" John asked pointing towards Julie.

She gave John her name, then as she'd already seen, she knew that she was to wait until John told her it was time for her to give Marshal his exhibitionistic instructions. "God...is this going to be fun!" she mused.

It became quickly apparent that Marshal wasn't a novice to this, quickly enjoying himself much to the delight of his captive audience. And as such, John cut his time a little shorter. "Ok, Julie? Why don't you go ahead and have Marshal here perform according to the way you'd like to see!"

Julie actually stood as though needing to in order to better instruct him. Her robe fell back to her seat where she allowed it to remain, becoming much the exhibitionist herself as she began.

Though not quite as nicely endowed, as John was, Marshal none-the-less had a magnificent prick of his own. "What I'd like is to see you use both hands and rub it back and forth as though you were attempting to start a fire, you know...like the boy scouts do." Julie received a few surprised laughs at her suggestion, but Marshal grinned at her, applying a generous helping of lubricant that had been provided for anyone's use.

"Like this?" he asked beginning to use both hands rapidly up and down his cock just as though he really was trying to make sparks.

"Oh yeah! Just like that!" Julie groaned, her hand suddenly disappearing down between her legs as she stood fingering herself while continuing to watch Marshal fire-sticking his prick.

Even David had to admit, hearing Julie coax Marshal through several variations, all the while watching her continue to finger-fuck her own pussy as she did to be extremely arousing. And as he also noticed, many in the audience had long ago lost all their own inhibitions, now openly caressing themselves, or their partners sitting next to them. When Julie and Marshal were at last invited to retake their seats, Julie was hovering on the verge of orgasm, with David reminding her to behave and quit playing with her pussy.

"Well I've got to play with something!" she announced, "so it might as well be you then!" she all but demanded, undoing the belt on David's robe releasing his also very hard erect prick from the confines of the material.

"Ok, Cindy? I believe it's now your turn on stage," John prompted her. He quickly selected one of the other gentlemen to perform as her partner when it came time, and soon both David as well as Julie sat enjoying Cindy's performance as she far more quickly than some of the others, began stroking and playing with herself in what could only be described as the more sensual act of exhibitionism of the entire day.

Before everyone even realized it, the class was nearing an end. At the end of the last remaining individual, John once again took center stage. "Ok, thanks everyone for participating. And now, as promised, I would like to invite each of you to join me here on stage."

With nearly thirty people in attendance, it became quite a scene, as everyone stood naked as well as obviously aroused. "What I would like each of you to do, is to begin masturbating. Feel free to mingle of course, watching one another as you do. And this time, please feel free to climax, and we would urge you to do so as loudly and as completely as possible!" John added with a chuckle.

Within moments, everyone including David as well as Julie and Cindy stood touching themselves, turning in slow revolving circles so as to better enjoy the wide variety of cocks and pussies being touched and stimulated. Loud moans and groans began to emulate throughout the throng as one by one, men and women began to experience orgasm, doing so for one another, as well as enjoying the erotic ecstasy of actually climaxing before such an aroused audience.

Even David had to candidly admit to himself that seeing so many men and women masturbating themselves, and in a few cases one another, to be one of the most thrilling and exciting experiences he'd ever witnessed.

"Oh God David! Make me cum baby! Make me cum!" Julie near screamed, taking his hand, shoving it against her pussy where he'd barely inserted his finger before feeling her soaked sex clench all but entrapping him as she came, crying out in unbelievable pleasure. Seeing and hearing her do that, brought David to the very brink himself. Much to his delight and surprise however, Cindy stepped behind him, her hands quickly locating his prick where she began stroking it with perfect rapidity, ensuring his momentary eruption.

"Oh yeah...yeah! Just like that baby! Just like that! Milk that fucker! Make me cum!"

Not to be neglected, Julie knelt down on the floor before him, and though this might not have been the intention of the class, many others had succumbed to more than simply masturbating themselves or one another. Several had now engaged in various acts of intercourse, or the oral pleasuring of one another, including John who had two sets of lips furiously tonguing his more than spacious cock.

"Give it to me baby!" Julie urged slipping her mouth over the end of David's prick as Cindy continued to expertly stroke his shaft bringing him nearer and nearer towards his pleasure.

"Save some for me!" Cindy said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'll let you know," David promised her attempting with all his strength and willpower to delay the inevitable. "Ok honey, you'd better join your friend there, because I'm about to flood her mouth with about a gallon of cum!"

Cindy had barely made it around front joining her friend when David felt the first jettison of cream explode from the head of his prick. Reluctantly, though taking the first full spurt for herself, Julie withdrew David's cock from between her lips, now sharing it with her friend as she continued to lick the shaft, letting Cindy mouth the head of his cock, catching the second, near equally forceful streamer of cum into her mouth. They then shared the third, fourth and several successive eruptions though each naturally began to diminish in volume until they were each lapping at the residue that had merely drooled from the tip of David's still juicing penis.

With every ounce of strength he had left, David finally managed to scramble away from what had now turned into an all out orgy.

"So much for the swim and a nap!" he exclaimed breathlessly making it out to the hallway. Julie and Cindy both had slipped below the waves of writhing flesh that now seemed to merge together as one. For a moment, a brief moment, David considered returning back inside the room.

#

By the time David finally returned to his suite, he was exhausted. The second class had gone particularly well even though there had been twice as many attending it than the day before. But the highlight had been a petite, longhaired brunette who had sat on his face while demonstrating several pleasurable positions. When she came, it was as though someone had turned on a faucet! Renee' had soaked his face with several female squirtings that had come unexpectedly, but delightedly so. And had he known that she frequently did this, he'd have purposely shown several of the others what to expect and how to more sensually savor the moment. As it was however, he drank from her gushing fountain ensuring her bliss was beyond any she had ever experienced before.

Almost immediately David spotted an in-house message blinking on the phone. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he dialed the service number to pick up his message.

"Hey honey!" Nancy's voice began. "I hope your class went well today, but even more importantly, I hope you're not too exhausted!" she paused with a cute little laugh. "We've been invited up to John and Amy's suite around eight this evening. A few others will be there too of course, but we thought it might be fun to get together and have a little fun ourselves this evening. So like I said, I hope you're not too tired. And even if you are...just pop one of those little blue pills for me because I think between Amy and I, and whoever else is going to be there, you're going to need it!"

David glanced at his watch, it was just past five which would give him time enough to shower, and perhaps catch a brief nap which he felt he was sorely going to need at the pace he'd been going, little blue pills or no. He had no doubt that whatever, or wherever his wife was at the moment, she was already warming herself up. She'd made no mention of meeting him for dinner, only at John and Amy's suite later on. And though he was indeed tired, the thought of licking as well as fucking Amy's sweet tasting pussy was something he'd been looking forward to ever since his arrival. David felt his prick actually twitch at the thought even though he'd already had four orgasms so far today. And no doubt with the type of parties John and Amy were known for, he'd have at least two or three in addition to that before the night was over.