Masturbation Club: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

Amy put on the harness and dildo, sliding beneath Nancy who quickly impaled herself on the thick stiff toy. "Oh!" she sighed pleasurably as the soft flexible prick filled her completely. She moved slowly allowing her pussy to better accommodate the shaft until her juices were coating it with her slick lubrications. "Ok honey, time to feel that cock of yours up my ass!" she exclaimed hotly.

David first coated his prick with an abundance of KY jelly, taking a liberal amount of it with his finger, applying it to his wife's tight puckered ring. When she was well lubricated, he placed the tip of his prick at her opening, easing himself in until he felt her sphincter relax, accepting him before slipping even more of his length and girth inside.

"Damn that feels nice!"

"Yes, it does!" David responded barely moving, merely enjoying the feel and sensation of his wife's lovely ass sucking him in.

"You ready for me to turn this thing on?" Amy asked anxiously.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Go for it!"

Most everyone had now crowded around to watch including Larry who'd managed to already recover as he ambled over looking down. Cindy stood by his side, her hand already reaching out to fondle his reawakened prick. Likewise, Emily stood beside John, fondling his massive cock and balls as was Julie who stood taking turns with her slowly stroking his member up and down with her hand, sharing the process with Emily who now began fingering her own pussy as they all continued looking on.

Not to be left out, Janice knelt on the floor cupping and massaging both Nancy's breasts as well as Amy's, taking turns alternating between the two women as she pleasured their respective nipples, toying with them as the double-coupling began in Ernst.

"God I wish I could do that!" John exclaimed. There was something to be said about having a prick that was simply too big, and though it had its advantages, it certainly had its disadvantages too. "How's that ass of hers feel anyway?" he asked lustily as Emily and Julie began frigging his prick up and down far more quickly as their own desires continued to grow.

"Fucking great!" David looked up smiling, grinding his prick fully and deeply inside his wife's ass now as he rested himself against her upturned ass, straddling her balls deep with the sensation of the vibrating toy stimulating his own cock as Amy continued thrusting into Nancy beneath them.

"You know Julie, what I'd like to do sometime is titty-fuck that wet juicy pussy of yours!"

Julie grinned at Emily. "How about now?" she asked. "You go girl!" she added releasing John's prick, quickly placing herself down on the floor in close proximity to where David was.

Emily let go of John's cock joining her. Suddenly John found himself standing alone, his rock hard cock sticking out in front of him like a javelin. "Come here John!" Cindy purred. "I'd be happy to take care of the both of you!"

Curious, John stepped over to where Cindy and Larry were standing. Taking John's prick in her free hand, Cindy then knelt down on the floor between them. Placing the heads of each of the men's pricks together, Cindy began sucking and lapping at the two of them simultaneously. At first, Larry flinched as he realized her intentions. "Don't worry Larry, I promise...John's cock won't bite. Though maybe I will!" she added with an evil sneer.

Larry relaxed as his prick came into contact with John's, but with Cindy's mouth teasing them both, he soon found the erotic sensation beyond what he could have possibly imagined.

Emily had placed herself at an angle between Julie's wide-stretched legs. Holding one of her firm pliant breasts within her hand, she slowly used it to stroke up and down the sweet wet furrow of Julie's cunt. "Hmm, you like that?" Emily moaned. "You like the feel of my hard naughty nipple fucking your clit? You like the feel of my breast pressing against the lips of your pussy?" she continued to taunt.

"Oh yes! Yes! That feels so fucking nice!" Julie purred as the sensation of Emily's firm breast continued to stroke the lips of her cunt, dancing against the hard swollen knob of her clit as Emily's nipple continued to tease pressing against it.

"Fuck that's hot!" David exclaimed looking over, still slowly stroking in and out of his wife's velvet soft ass passage. "How's your pussy feeling baby?" he asked his wife who seemed to be in some other dimension of time at the moment.

"What? Oh yes...good honey, feels good. Now shut up and just fuck me while I enjoy this!" she admonished him.

"Janice? Why don't you come over here and let me suck that pussy of yours while Emily does this," Julie coaxed, urging Janice to come over and join them. She did so quickly, happy to finally have a tongue spearing her clit which Julie began doing almost immediately as Emily continued to rub her breast against Julie's quim, ever increasing the speed and friction as she did so, using Julie's wet succulent juices to smear additional pleasure and ecstasy against her being thumped upon clit.

As far as Cindy was concerned, she'd gone all but mad with her own devilish devices. David watched in abject fascination as Cindy pulled, twisted often slapping the men's hard tools against one another before pulling one, then the other into her mouth sucking it furiously.

"Holy shit!" Larry exclaimed more than once.

"You can say that again!" John said calmly, sipping his drink as he watched the various spectacles taking place before him, occasionally glancing down to enjoy the erotic sensual pleasure that Cindy's wildness was bringing he and Larry.

"She's gonna make me cum!" Julie announced a few moments later. Emily giggled.

"Well after you do, you can do me like this then!" she told her. "I've always wanted to try this myself!"

Julie did climax then, thrashing wildly against Emily's breast as Janice fell away from Julie's face to actually watch, interested as well in the soporific dalliance taking place.

It was too much for Nancy to maintain her own sanity, turning to watch as Julie continued humping herself against Emily's milky-soft breasts. "Oh God! I'm cumming too!" she screamed. The exquisite sensation of Amy's fucking toy rotating and purring deep inside her passage as David's prick likewise stroked counter to that inside her ass. Feeling his own wife's explosion, David felt the cum-butter churn inside his shaft, loosing in a spearing white-hot fire of bliss as he began filling her ass with his cream.

Julie and Emily had by now switched places, as had Janice. As Julie enjoyed the sensation of tit-fucking Emily's pussy, emulating as much as Emily had taught her, Janice was nearing the throes of her own orgasm at the expert tunneling of Emily's tongue.

Cindy continued to jackhammer the two cocks she held in each hand, still moving back and forth between them, gnawing at the sensitive heads of their pricks as she strove towards forcing the release of their sperm against her face.

"Come on you two cock-suckers!" she screamed at them. "Give it to me! Give me your fucking juice!"

Larry stepped forward. The excitement of all he had witnessed and heard triggering yet another orgasm. Cindy now aware of the impending release turned his prick directly against her face, still coaxing him, urging him on to jettison his spunk against her.

"That's it baby, squirt on me! Cover my face with your cream baby, give it to me!" Which is what Larry then did.

Cindy continued to roll and rub Larry's spurting member against her cheek, feeling the hot liquid semen as it splashed against her in copious amounts, flicking her tongue at the spongy head, devouring his sperm as it continued to flow from his prick tip.

"Somebody fuck me!" Cindy bellowed in delirious need seconds later. "I need to be fucked! And now!"

John lifted her easily, raising her high into the air where he all but slammed himself into her as she settled perfectly, somehow gracefully upon the steel-like lance angled between his legs. The swift thrusting spearing of his prick inside her cunt, knocking at the door of her womb triggered the most powerful orgasm Cindy had ever known or felt before. She screamed once, passing out falling limp into John's arms as he continued thrusting inside her, feeling his own climax explode deeply against her cervix as he bathed her in yet another shower of cum.

Long moments later, all was silent except for the heavy breathing of so many trying to recuperate, trying to regain some semblance of reason, harsh breaths only then returning to normal.

"Ok you assholes! What about me?" Amy finally asked.

#

The seminar and workshops had been an arousing success with plans already in the works for next year.

"You are planning on coming again aren't you?" Emily asked as she walked out to the limousines standing by to take everyone to the airport.

David turned giving her a kiss. "I wouldn't miss it for the world!" he assured her. "And by the way, you're still planning on coming out for a visit this summer yes?" he reminded her. "Nancy and I have got some friends and neighbors we'd like you to meet."

"I'm looking forward to it," she confirmed. "But I wanted to ask if it was all right if I brought my sister along with me when I came," Emily asked.

"Sure! Hell Em, I didn't even know you had a sister."

Emily grinned. "She's my twin sister, we look identical, even act identical in more ways than you could ever imagine."

Which is exactly what David found himself doing as he thought of the possibilities.

#

End

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers