Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been to that white house, Jimmy?"

"I've been there a few times, Miss Carol."

"I bet it was not to deliver seafood," she asked, the meaning of her statement very clear to Jimmy.

He looked down at the floor for a moment then looked directly at her and announced what she had expected to hear, "No . . . not to deliver seafood. To tell you the truth Miss Carol, upstairs I was thinking you might like it there at one of the gatherings."

"Are the rumours about orgies with black men and white women true?"

"Yes, Miss, sometimes lots of black men and white women."

"Can you take me next time there is one of those parties?"

"I'll have to run it by Mr. Spinnetti. He likes mature women better than the younger ones and when I tell him about you he'll sure want to meet you personally, if you know what I mean."

"I do Jimmy, I hear he has a big appetite."

"He does, for food, women and making money. His wife, Sophia, she likes us fellers, I think she's had half the black dicks on the island."

"When is the next party, Jimmy?"

"I haven't heard anything yet but it should be soon."

"Would you call Spinnetti, tell him you want to bring me then call me when you find out the date."

"Sure, will do Miss Carol, I can introduce you to some friends if you want, they will be happy to give you a good time."

"Thanks Jimmy, I would appreciate that and by the way, just call me Carol; we can drop the Miss, especially after what you've just done to me." They laughed and shortly afterwards Jimmy took his leave saying he would call as soon as he knew when the next party was.

CHAPTER FOUR - MORPHEUS

Carol thought a lot about the big, white house and what it would be like to be involved in an orgy. Jimmy had told her there were sometimes upwards of seventy people in attendance. Usually about thirty women attended, sometimes less, with a few island residents who were regulars and the remainder being tourists. Thinking about being fucked by different men one after the other had always made her horny. She didn't understand why, some of her friends she had mentioned it to thought she was either crazy or a nymphomaniac. She thought she was neither; she just loved sex but did wonder if the reality would live up to her imaginings. In her fantasies she only envisioned the constant orgasms, different cocks in her hands mouth and pussy and of all that cum. Men using her . . . or was she using them? In her mind she was always using them for her own pleasure. In any event these fantasies always led her to masturbate with fingers, vibrator or dildo, sometimes all three, resulting in very intense climaxes. She also determined that if Jimmy was the standard for a black lover she was in for an interesting time at the big, white house.

Carol counted fifteen strikes, "That can't be right," she thought, "the clock should only strike up to twelve and why am I lying on the sofa so with my thighs spread wide apart and wearing only stockings, garter belt and stilettos?

What is going on?"

Then she saw them; twelve men, six black, six white, all with incredibly huge cocks. Joel and Jimmy were among them but the rest were indistinct, she had a vague image of their physique but a clear view of their gigantic erections. They approached the sofa and she was confused, "What's happening?" she asked Joel.

"You wanted an orgy, we are here to give you one," he replied.

She looked at the men again and sighed, "Well, you'd better get on with it then," and she spread her pussy open with both hands. The men milled around her and she reached out to fondle one massive cock after another while others filled her mouth. Joel took her first then Jimmy followed by the rest, fucking her wildly and thrusting into so deep and stretching her pussy so wide she thought they would split her in two. They ejaculated huge amounts of cum into her hands and mouth, tremendous floods of semen bathed her body, covered her head and filled her pussy until it overflowed all over her. She was turned over onto her hands and knees and more cum splashed over her in great torrents that drenched her body. Jimmy took her again and sprayed a fountain of cum into her pussy, over her ass, back and onto her head, she was covered from head to toe in an ocean of cum.

She reached back and fingered her thickly-coated pussy and clit then looked up at Joel and Jimmy who were standing in front of her again, their cocks still erect and dripping with cum. "There were fifteen strikes but only twelve cocks," she said with a puzzled expression. Jimmy and Joel stepped aside and Carol saw them.

"Thirteen, fourteen and fifteen, bigger cocks and more cum" Jimmy said.

Oh my god!" she moaned as they came to her. One incredibly large cock rubbed across her ass cheeks gathering a thick coating of cum then pushed all the way into her, displacing much of the semen that was already deep inside her. The cock was so big she thought it would come out of her open mouth but that was impossible as another forced its way down her throat and both cocks hammered into her mercilessly. She felt she was going to pass out and was about to scream when a volcano explode inside her and hot, sticky liquid splashed everywhere. She was breathing heavily when she was rolled onto her back with her legs spread wide apart. Another massive cock lowered into her and it started again and ended with another explosion that covered her with more cum. "How much of this can I take?" she wondered as her pussy was invaded by the third giant phallus. Yet more cum rained over her, it covered her body and filled her mouth and nostrils like a giant wave. Her last thought was, "So this is how it ends, I'm going to drown in cum," and she screamed.

She shot upright in bed and awoke in a panic. Her heart thumped madly and she was covered in perspiration. She wiped her brow and looked at her hand, half expecting to see cum. She realized she was very aroused and touched her clitoris and found it to be engorged and super-sensitized. "Wow, this orgy is filling my unconscious as well as my mind when I'm awake," she said to herself. She always slept in the nude and took a quick shower then went to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. "I hope Jimmy calls soon," she said to her reflection in the window then made her way back to bed with erotic thoughts still filling her head.

CHAPTER FIVE - SPINNETTI

Carol picked up the phone and her heart beat faster when she heard the familiar voice, "Hello Miss . . . er . . . I mean Carol." It was Jimmy and he had some news. "I've spoken with Mr. Spinnetti and he is very eager to meet you. There's a party this Saturday and he would like me to bring you along."

"That's wonderful, Jimmy, thank you so much. When and where do I pick you up?"

"I'll be waiting at the corner of Victoria and Market Street at seven. Oh, you should know that Mr. Spinnetti will be meeting with you privately upstairs before you join the party. It means he will want to take you for a test drive, if you get my drift. He likes to do that with many new ladies, especially the mature ones. Is that alright?"

"I guess, if that's the price of admission. Thank you, Jimmy, I'll see you at seven on Saturday." She hung up the phone, flushed with nervous excitement. Would anyone, other than Spinnetti, be interested in her? She knew that men looked at her with lecherous thoughts in mind and she didn't mind that. From her teens, men of all ages had been sexually attracted to her and that had never changed. She had always taken care of herself and was proud of her body but if the women at the orgy were all young would the black men prefer them and would she go unnoticed and unused? She banished such thoughts from her mind; she was sexy and desirable and knew how to give any man a good time sexually, black, white or any other colour. She would dress to ensure she was noticed and desired. Again she thought of several men surrounding her and taking her one after the other while she sucked and jerked others. She felt a rising wetness between her legs and hurried to the bedroom. What she wanted right now was in the second drawer on the right side of her dresser and she quickly took out the toys and lay down on her bed. She pulled her panties down around her ankles and switched on the Magic Wand. She pressed it against her clitoris and felt the deliciously erotic sensations immediately. It would set her pussy juices flowing and prepare her vagina for what came next, the huge, black dildo. She plunged the realistic-looking cock deep into her wet hole and it gave her the relief she craved and soon she shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

She put on her sexiest black lingerie, a thin, white top that accentuated her breasts and a micro-mini skirt. Next she strapped on 6-inch stiletto heels, checked herself in the mirror and was pleased with the reflection. She turned around, looking at herself from different angles, "This should generate some attention," she thought as she lifted her skirt, "I still have a nice ass." She bent over the sofa and looked at her reflection in the large mirror on the wall, "Yes, I think that looks very sexy," she murmured to herself. She grabbed her keys from the bowl on the cabinet in the hall, locked the front door and strode down the path to the Jag feeling very sexy and excited.

Jimmy was waiting on the corner as arranged and they were quickly on their way to the big, white house. When they had driven a few hundred yards Carol extended a hand and rubbed Jimmy's crotch, "Get it out, I want to feel you." He smiled and opened the zip on his shorts and freed his dick. She took it and he was soon fully erect. "Just a little warm-up before the main event," she said with a grin. Jimmy, not to be outdone, reached over and she opened her legs and his long fingers easily accessed her wet pussy and clit.

The Jaguar turned into the long driveway of the big, white house a little after 7:20. Carol had never been this close before and it was indeed a huge, sprawling mansion. There were at least twenty cars already parked in the forecourt and she noticed a group of black men standing around the front entrance steps. She checked her outfit, adjusted her thong and made sure her garter straps were straight and still attached. Jimmy put his cock back into his shorts then came around the car and opened the driver's door. He looked down at the sexy, white lady with lovely big tits half exposed and the tiny skirt pulled up so high on her thighs her stocking tops showed. She re-applied her lipstick with the aid of the rear-view mirror then turned and exited the car.

The group of men had first admired the Jaguar as it pulled in and parked but now they were admiring its owner. Friendly smiles greeted Jimmy and he slapped hands with several men then their focus was totally on Carol. Plenty of approving leers were levelled at her and she made sure they got a good look at her bouncing tits and swaying hips as she sashayed by and gave them all a sexy smile that she hoped transmitted, "I'm available and want to be fucked," as she climbed the steps to the door.

"Oh yeah, Jimmy my main mon!" one of the men hollered and they all cheered his comment.

She was pleased with the reception committee's reactions and it served to quell her fears of not being desired. It boded well for the evening she hoped would transpire. She wondered if any of those men would have sex with her before the night was over, then the thought crossed her mind that maybe they all would. She smiled and her body tingled at that thought as she entered the house through the heavy double doors.

Jimmy led through the spacious foyer with the huge chandelier and down the hall to the far end. He opened one of the two tall doors that led into a very large room that spanned the entire rear of the house. There was an ocean view through windows and French doors that led onto a terrace. It reminded Carol more of a banquet hall than a room in a house but a banquet of sorts was taking place. It was filled with people engaged in all manner of sexual feasting.

"This way," Jimmy said and steered her to a large, curving staircase. "You can get a good look from up here, now I must call Mr. Spinnetti, he wanted to see you as soon as we arrived."

They climbed about a third of the way up the sweeping staircase to a landing and Carol looked at the orgiastic scene below. She judged there to be about twenty-five black men and fifteen white women. The majority of women appeared to be in their twenties and thirties but a few may have been older. It was a little overwhelming at first; everywhere she looked there was sexual activity. She had never seen anything like it and she was instantly aroused by it. Women were enjoying the attention of one or more black men everywhere she looked. The sounds; cries, moans and shrieks of sexual pleasure filled the room and flesh slapped against flesh. She watched pussies being eaten, fingered and fucked and cocks being sucked and jerked. She realised her heart was racing and her pussy had never needed a cock more. Women were being carried about and laid down on a bed or chair and fucked. People were standing, sitting and lying and all were enjoying sex. She had the urge to rush down the stairs and join them.

It was all incredibly stimulating and she couldn't focus on any one area, she wanted to be doing all the things she could see taking place below. She had forgotten about Jimmy being on his cell; too engrossed with the sights and sounds of the orgy below. He hung up and nudged her, "Mr. Spinnetti wants to see you right away, follow me." She turned reluctantly and followed Jimmy to the top of the stairs and down the hall to the left. He stopped at a door and said, "Here we are, I'll meet you at the bottom of the stairs when he's finished with you, just knock and go in."

"That sounded a bit ominous, finished with me," she thought and knocked on the door, a little nervous but also very horny. She took a deep breath, opened the door and found herself in a large, sumptuous bathroom. Sitting in the big tub was an equally large man with silver hair. Spinnetti appeared to be about the same age as Carol give or take a year or two and he smiled approvingly as she closed the door.

"So, you must be Carol, I've heard a lot about you, welcome to my home."

"Hello and thank-you for inviting me, you have a lovely home."

"It's too damn big most of the time but ideal for the party downstairs. Now just stand there; let me get a good look at you. Jimmy was full of praise for you and I can see why. We don't get a lot of mature women up here, mainly young things. I prefer ladies with a bit more know-how and a few men under their belt." He eyed her from head to toe, nodded then said, "Take off that top and sexy little skirt so I can see more of you. Turn around and lean against the wall, let's have a look at your ass that Jimmy couldn't stop raving about and don't turn around until I tell you. She did as he instructed and could feel the big man's eyes on her. "Oh yes, very nice, I can see why Jimmy was so taken by you. He's a fine judge of an ass and also a pussy. Come closer and bend over, show me your pussy." Trudy moved backwards towards the tub until told to stop. She put her hands on her hips, spread her legs and bent over. Her pussy lips, bulged on either side of thin string of thong material. "Take off your thong, open your cunt up for me." She let the thong fall down to her ankles fully exposing herself to him. "Very sexy, Jimmy was right about you," Carlo muttered. Carol then parted her labia and inserted two fingers. "Yeah baby fuck that hole, get it ready for me. That looks like a pussy that knows what it needs if ever I saw one and I've been told it needs lots of black cock, that is why you are here, isn't it?"

"Yes Carlo, Jimmy was my first black man and I want more." Carol answered and heard water splashing as the big man moved about.

"You shall but first you're going to get my cock, prerogative of the owner of the house. You can have all the black cock you want downstairs but I get to sample certain merchandise first and I like what I see. You're a beautiful and horny mature woman, take the rest of your things off and come here." Carol, still facing away from Carlo, removed the rest of her lingerie in a slow and sensual manner and placed it on a chair in the corner then turned around. Carlo was sitting on a ledge in the bath with a cock ring at the base of his erection.

She walked over to him and took hold of his cock with both hands, "It's so hard,' she said as she gave it a few slow jerks.

"The ring makes it harder and you strike me as a lady who likes a hard cock so why not become acquainted with it," he suggested and shifted to get closer to her.

She jerked his cock faster and fondled his balls while he mauled her tits and reached down to play her pussy with his fat fingers. "You have a lovely wet pussy," Carlo said with excitement in his voice.

"It's nice and wet for you, Carlo, it wants to be fucked by your big cock," she replied sensually.

Her reply excited him and he grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth onto his cock. The big man stroked her hair and moaned, "Yes, baby, suck it, suck it." After several minutes he pulled her into the bath on top of him and his cock quickly slipped into her pussy. She moved her hips up and down, taking all of his healthy erection while he mouthed her tits and mauled her ass. He kissed and probed her mouth with his searching tongue. "I'll bet lots of cocks have found their way into you, haven't they, you horny fucking slut?" Carlo gasped excitedly.

"Yes, I like to be fucked, my husband brings men to me, he likes to watch them fuck me," she panted as his thick cock touched all the right places and she felt a climax building from deep within.

"Does your husband like to see your pussy filled with cum of other men?

"Yes, he likes that and videos it and sometimes eats me out afterwards. I'm sure he would want to watch you fuck me then go downstairs and see me with black men."

"You can have as much black dick as you want here."

"Oh I want it Carlo, I want their big, black cocks in my hands and my mouth and screwing my wet pussy one after the other but I'm enjoying you now, fuck me, oh fuck me, ooohh," she cried as an orgasm washed over her.

"That's it, that's it slut, cum all over my cock." Carlo stopped thrusting and Carol felt him pulsing inside her. "Turn around and bend over, I want to look at your lovely ass." She turned and got onto her hands and knees. "Oh, what a lovely ass you have, wipe away the bubbles, I want to see your pussy." She placed a hand between her legs and brushed away the suds revealing her rear end to Carlo's gaze. "That is so beautiful, an absolutely perfect ass. He spread her cheeks and his thumbs rubbed around her anus. "Is this and option for my cock?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid that's a very definite no, it's an exit only and it's going to stay that way," she responded, making it clear there was no room for negotiation.

"A pity," Carlo mused, "still never mind, your pussy is begging to be fucked and it's going to be fucked right now." She heard him moving behind her then felt his rigid cock on her pussy. "Those guys downstairs are all going to want to be in your pussy, does that excite you?" he said as he slammed into her, sending water splashing over the tub and onto the tiled floor.

"Yes, it excites me," she panted as he thrust faster and faster, squeezing and slapping her bottom. He began a series of low grunts and unintelligible words that gradually became louder and she knew he was nearing the end. "Oh yes, Carlo, cum in me, shoot your load where all those black cocks will be soon. Yes, yes, yes, get me ready for them, fuck me, cum in me, cum in me," she cried frantically.