Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you fucking horny slut," Carlo blurted and sent a stream of hot cum spurting into her.

Yes, yes, oohh yes, yes, yes, yes." she moaned as her own orgasm merged with his.

He fondled her bottom until his cock softened and slipped out of her cum-drenched pussy. He smacked her bum cheeks a couple of times then said, "Time to get out of this bath, the water's on the cool side."

Carol moved forward to step out of the bath and Carlo ogled her ass and watched her pussy lips slide up and down and she moved. She placed one leg over the side of the tub and Carlo stared entranced as cum fell from her open pussy into the bath water. "There are towels through there, everything you might need to freshen up," Carlo said, still a little out of breath from his exertions and excitement, pointing to a sliding door to her left. "When you're done put your things back on and I'll see you through there before you go downstairs, he said, pointing to another door. She slipped out of the bathtub and gave Carlo's cock and balls a gentle caress, picked up her clothes and opened the sliding door.

It took her the best part of forty-five minutes before she was ready to go downstairs. She came out of the bathroom and had no idea what was on the other side of the door Carlo had indicated. She opened it and walked into a huge bedroom and saw Carlo standing at the foot of the bed. He was dressed in a bathrobe and there was the unmistakable bulge of another erection as he looked at her and smiled. "Joel must have been right about his sexual appetite," she thought and knew she wasn't going downstairs just yet.

"Come here you lovely, sexy slut," he said. She went to him and he embraced her, his big hands roamed all over her body, fondling her ass as he kissed her lips and neck.

She rubbed his bulge and said, "Oh Carlo, are you ready to have me again?"

"I'm ready for you anytime."

She opened his robe and his thick cock was very erect. She held the base of the shaft with one hand and jerked over his knob with the other. A small amount of semen ran down the underside and she gave Carlo a curious look.

"Always had a large amount of cum and this often happens when I'm super excited. Now turn around and bend over, I'm going to fuck you again," he said.

"I can see that," she said and turned around, bent over and grasped her ankles. Carlo mauled her ass and told her what a horny pussy she had while he fondled and fingered it. His cock was super hard and he wasted no time in pushing it deep inside her. She was the perfect height in her stilettos and Carlo slammed into her without mercy, almost knocking her off her feet. He eventually pulled out and told her to lie on the bed.

Carol thought she would never get downstairs at this rate but the clock on the bedside table read 8:52, still plenty of time to experience what had invaded her dreams so vividly and what she had come for. Carlo stared at her laying on the bed with her legs open, "Such a beautiful, horny woman," he said as he got up on top of her. His huge bulk made her look tiny and he used his weight to give her a tremendous drilling. "This is just the start," he gasped, as he worked hard on top of her, "you're going to more cock than you ever imagined." He rolled off her and she climbed on top of him in a sixty-nine. He went to work on her pussy with his tongue and fingers. She sucked and jerked his cock, licked his balls and to her surprise, he ejaculated strongly into her mouth.

CHAPTER SIX - ORGY

After another visit to the bathroom Carol was finally ready to go downstairs. From the staircase landing she saw that the number of people in the large room had increased. Jimmy was waiting at the bottom, he was naked and his cock became hard as he watched her come down. "Aahh, you look good Jimmy," she said as she hugged him and gave his cock several playful strokes.

"So do you Miss, I mean Carol. How did you like Mr. Spinnetti?

"Oh, we got along just fine but I ready for some black cock now."

"Good! C'mon over this way."

As Jimmy led her across the room she held on to his cock and turned her head from side to side to stare at the activities taking place in the various groups. All of the woman had the attention of at least two men and were being fucked in various positions, on beds, sofas, chairs and on the floor. It was not only the sights that were arousing Carol, the cries and whimpers of pleasure, screams of orgasms and flesh slapping against flesh all contributed to the ambiance of sheer, wanton lust.

"This is Carol, the lady I've been telling you about," Jimmy said to several naked and very well-hung men gathered near a king-size bed by the large windows at the end of the room. They gave her a good once over while she stared at their big cocks. She smiled and went in among them and they began to fondle her. Hands were on her breasts and bottom. She opened her legs to allow fingers better access into her sopping wet pussy and she could feel stiff cocks pressing against her body from all sides. Her hands grabbed one cock after another, her legs felt weak from the excitement and beginnings of an orgasm that welling inside. She was tremendously horny and her arousal kept growing. Every part of her body seemed to be sensitized; her pussy dripped with juice and her nipples were like bullets. She knelt and looked up at a circle of hard cocks that surrounded her. It confused her for a few seconds, which cock should she suck first? The decision was made for her; someone held her head and pushed a cock into her mouth. Her head was then moved from cock to cock as the men jockeyed for access to her throat. She felt other cocks brushing against her cheeks, ears and neck and all the time her tits and ass were fondled, squeezed and smacked and she could hear the cries of women being fucked in other parts of the room. Fingers probed her pussy and rubbed her clit, she was wet, very wet and her arousal was almost overwhelming. She was eager to accept all their cocks into her mouth while masturbating others. Her mouth was stretched as she struggled to accommodate two and three cocks at a time. The men were very hard and enjoying her. She knew they would, she knew what men liked and she also knew that she was in for a tremendous fucking. She only wished that Glenn was here to witness it.

It was everything she'd hoped it would be, having all those cocks was so exciting. She was put on her back on the bed, her legs were lifted and the first cock of Carol's first gangbang pushed passed her labia and into her wet and willing pussy. It remained filled as the men rotated through her hands and mouth on their way into her mature cunt. She was fucked non-stop in a variety of positions, they all wanted to be inside her and she was eager to take them. She helped some into her cunt and she jerked others as they waited their turn to fuck her. She experienced orgasms with every cock entered her. She writhed, moaned, whimpered and screamed as she was taken over and over. Someone picked her up and placed her on a chair and she quickly grabbed his cock and pulled him inside. A sofa provided another spot for her to be pounded by several black men.

She was in a perpetual state of orgasm, with each thrust her body reacted and she wanted more. She regretted she had waited sixty-three years to experience this and wanted it to never end. Back on the bed on her hands and knees she arched her back ready to accept another onslaught of hard dicks. She sucked cocks as others pounded and stretched her pussy from behind. She couldn't get enough and when one withdrew she fretted if another didn't replace it within a few seconds, fearing it was over but she needn't have worried, the men were far from finished with her wet, mature white pussy.

Jimmy took a turn and when he pulled out he looked at her pussy, the lips were swollen and the clit engorged and pronounced from the multitude of cocks that had thrust in and out of it yet she continued to moan into the bed sheet for more, "Don't stop, give it to me, please give it to me." She lay on her back and enjoyed the sensations of many hands fondling every part of her body. Someone lifted her head off the pillow and a hard dick thrust into her throat. She held her legs back and looked at all the cocks that surrounded her.

"Let's see how much cum this pussy can take," she heard one of the men say followed by several sounds of approval.

Taking the cock from her mouth she cried, "Fuck me, cum in me, do it, do it," and resumed sucking the dick. She was to realize her wish as a big cock steered its way into her pussy. She was fucked hard and screamed as a torrent of hot cum splashed deep within her. He pulled out and the next man immediately entered her and began to pump hard. Her pussy was filled over and over again in a frenzy of lust that made her think of her wild dream. A parfait glass was pressed against her pussy after each ejaculation and fingers squeezed out cum into the glass. When the last load was coaxed from her pussy into the glass they showed it to her, it was full of cum and she took it and swallowed it.

When it was over she felt drained but completely satisfied, she had passed the test she had set for herself and knew she would be back to the big white house again and again. There were hugs and kisses and promises to see one another next time. She dropped Jimmy off with thanks on the same corner where she had picked him up. Back home she took a long shower then poured a generous and well-deserved measure of Sambuca. A few aches had made themselves known, not surprising after what she had been through, so she ran a bath and took a long, relaxing soak that soothed her well-used pussy, before retiring to bed.

Several days later Carol had had time to reflect on and digest her experience at the big, white house. She'd had sex for about seven hours, almost non-stop. She wasn't sure how many different men had sex with her or how many orgasms she's had but she knew it had been the horniest sexual experience of her life and she wanted to do it again. She had never thought in her wildest dreams she would do anything even remotely like that but once it began it seemed to have a life of its own and she was totally consumed by it. She also had a recurring dream of several black men taking her one after the other and would need the relief of her black, rubber dildo when she awoke in a very horny state.

CHAPTER SEVEN - IDEA

Carol received a call from Joel on Tuesday morning with news that his friend, Aidan, was arriving back on the island the following day and was she still interested in what they had spoken about?

"Yes, of course, what you told me sounds quite kinky," she replied with a nervous laugh.

"Are you free Friday night?"

"Yes, I've nothing planned."

"Okay, I'll talk with Aidan and get back to you, bye for now."

"Bye, Joel and thanks," she said and put down the phone.

Joel called back and said that Friday was arranged. Aidan had various items to bring along that would require some set-up so it was agreed they would arrive at 6:00PM.

A seed of an idea had been germinating in Carol's mind and now it began to sprout. With a self-satisfied smile she picked up the phone, "Hi Jimmy, it's Carol, can you come by this afternoon, I'm in need of a little TLC?" she asked.

"I sure can, I've been thinking about you a lot. I finish work at the market at noon so anytime after that is fine by me."

"That's great, I've been thinking about you also Jimmy, how about 2 o-clock?"

"I'll be there, 2 'o-clock is fine, I'm hard already."

"Ummm Jimmy, and I'm very wet, bye."

Soon after Jimmy arrived Carol was on her knees in front of him. She quickly unzipped his jeans and released his huge, hard cock. She licked the underside, lingering at the base of his knob then flicked the tip of her tongue over the end of his dick and pulled down his jeans "Oh Jimmy, I love your big dick, I'm so glad you could come today," she said, looking up at him as she fondled his huge erection and played with his balls. "I've wanted you all week; I can't stop thinking about your big, black cock. You're so good for me, let's go upstairs," and taking his cock in hand, she led him to the stairs and up into her bedroom.

She shed her clothes and joined Jimmy on the bed. He rolled on top of her drove deep inside her wet pussy and began a slow but deliberate pumping. "It didn't take long for you to become my black-cock-slut, did you enjoy my friends?" he whispered in her ear between kisses.

"I loved being fucked by you Jimmy . . . and your friends. I loved them all inside me. I am your black-cock-slut so fuck me with your big, black cock."

For the next two hours they indulged in passionate, noisy and frenzied sex. Carol was fucked from behind, below and on top. She sat on his cock, facing away, and Jimmy watched his thick erection slide in and out of the loveliest pussy he'd ever seen or fucked. She sat up and bounced on him until he began to ejaculate. Feeling the first couple of spurts hit her vaginal walls she lifted off his dick and it rested against her tummy. She looked down and watched as several more eruptions sent cum splashing over her tummy, tits and chin. When it stopped spurting she jerked it a few times then put it back in her pussy.

They lay in each others arms enjoying the afterglow of their exertions and orgasms. "Are you free on Friday evening?" she asked, tracing lines with a finger over his chest.

"I can be free anytime for you, what do you have in mind?"

"I think you will enjoy what I have planned and that is all I'm going to say for now but could you bring a friend?

"Sure, that's not a problem. I'm thinking of my friend, Chad, he wasn't at the big, white house but I'm sure you'll like him. He's thirty-two, handsome, fit and has a nice hard dick."

"Great, he sounds like my kinda' guy!"

They showered together finding the soapy fondling highly erotic. Carol particularly enjoyed the pulsing water jets from the shower head directed onto her clit by Jimmy while she played with his soap-covered cock. She sucked him back to stiffness and he picked her up and stuffed her pussy again as he held her against the wall. She knew he wouldn't cum again so soon after ejaculating but the feel his cock inside her was enough. He fucked her from behind then they left the shower and began to dry themselves off. Carol stared at Jimmy as he towelled his cock then their eyes met. He picked her up, placed her on the counter beside the sink and entered her once more.

CHAPTER EIGHT - KINKY

On Friday morning Carol busied herself around the house then relaxed outside during the afternoon. Joel and Aiden arrived early, before she had changed, saying they had a few items to put together. She had just come in from outside and was wearing a black top and shorts. She looked very sexy standing in front of the window overlooking the lake in the fading light.

"Sorry to greet you like this, I haven't showered or changed yet and you're early!" she admonished as Joel introduced Aidan.

"Whatever you wear you always manage to look very sexy," Joel complemented.

"That's for sure," Aidan agreed.

"Well thank you kind Sirs but I must go up and get ready. Oh, by the way, there are a couple of other guys coming tonight."

"The more the merrier," Joel said, "take your time, we have things to bring in and set up so there's no rush."

The two men watched Carol sashay up the stairs. "Phew!" Aidan gasped, "You were right about her, she's a real stunner. I do believe we'll have some fun tonight."

"You bet, buddy, we're going to fuck that lovely, mature ass off her," Joel replied.

"Not just fuck; I have other delights in store for her."

They laughed and began bringing in various items from Aiden's SUV. "This is going down to the pool house as we discussed, let's hurry before she sees us, it will be a surprise," Joel said to his friend.

When Carol came down Joel and Aidan had finished their work and were sitting on the sofa. She was horny and sat between them. It wasn't long before she had their cocks out and was stroking their erections while they played with her breasts.

Jimmy and Chad arrived promptly a seven and Carol adjusted her outfit and the guys put their dicks back in their pants before she answered the doorbell. She welcomed the two black men in and instantly liked Chad, he was exactly what she thought he would look like from Jimmy's description and from his approving stare and broad smile she knew he was pleased to see her. It was very exciting to have four attractive men all to herself for what she hoped would be a new and kinky experience.

Carol looked at Joel, Jimmy and Chad sitting on the sofa and Aidan on the arm. "So, how shall we begin? she said.

"Perform for us, show off your sexy body," Aidan suggested.

She smiled; she liked to flaunt herself in front of men. She stood in front of them, her legs spread apart and her hands on her hips. The hem of her little black dress was at mid-thigh and she lifted it slowly to expose her stocking tops, garters and naked flesh. With her dress hiked up she turned around and placed her thumbs in the garter straps. The men leered lustily at her lovely bottom then she bent over, looked at the men through her legs and smiled. She thrust her backside in the air and pulled her thong up so tight that it disappeared between her pussy lips. Carol was enjoying this lewd display and she got down on all fours and crawled across the floor and up onto a leather chair where she kneeled and wiggled her ass. She didn't know it then but it wouldn't be the last time she would crawl on her hands and knees tonight. She turned and spread her legs over the arms of the chair then moved her ass forward to show the men how wet and aroused she was and to emphasize the point she spread her pussy lips apart for them.

Her raunchy performance had the required effect on the men; their bulges were hard for Carol to miss and as she played with her clit she said in a husky voice, "Why don't you get them out, I want to see them.

"That's a good idea but it's the last time you speak out of turn tonight unless you want to be punished more than I have planned for you," Aidan said sternly.

For a second Carol wondered why Aidan had said that and remembered that her role this evening was the submissive slut and replied meekly, "I'm sorry Sir."

"Very good, you understand your place, don't forget it!"

Carol continued to play with herself as she watched the men remove their clothes. When they were naked, Joel, Aiden and Jimmy fondled their erections. Chad however, who went and sat on a sofa by himself, was still only semi-erect. "I think Chad is a little nervous and needs your mouth," Aidan said to Carol, "crawl over and get him hard." She slipped off the chair obediently and crawled across the room to Chad and stopped on her knees between his legs. Aidan went to a bag he had brought and took out a pair of handcuffs. "Put your hands behind your back, slut," he said firmly and attached the cuffs to Carol's wrists. "Use her mouth like a pussy," he said to Chad.

"Suck it bitch!" he said and Carol leaned forward and put her mouth over his knob. Her lips and tongue worked on the head of Chad's cock for a while and there was considerable improvement in its length and girth. He took hold of her head with both hands and began pumping it up and down on his cock. "Yeah, suck it you slut, suck that big dick, take it, take it," he said through clenched teeth as Carol spluttered saliva onto his balls.

Aidan removed the handcuffs and ordered Carol to crawl over to a chair he had brought in from the kitchen. She stopped on all fours in front of the chair and Aidan sat down. "Lie across my lap," he said. "We'll start by giving your beautiful derriere a spanking."