Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"We have time," Billy said looking at the clock which read 5:00PM. They sat nervously as they gulped down the pizza and finished two beers each. When they couldn't eat anymore Katie broke the ice.

"Maybe we should rent a movie tonight."

"That sounds good," Billy grinned. When she stood up to clean off the table he moved next to her and helped. "I'm glad I came over," he said and when she leaned over the table to pick up some napkins he placed his hand on the middle of her back. It slid upward until he was assured she indeed was not wearing a bra.

It was obvious what he was doing so Katie continued leaning over until he finally moved his hand off of her. She had thought about putting on a bra but decided against it at the last minute. She wondered now if she had made a mistake. "How about a movie?" She asked after taking out two more beers.

"Sure."

Billy had a slight buzz as they walked about two blocks away to the movie rental store. It felt weird walking down her neighborhood together and twice Katie said hello to a few people she knew. They stopped what they were doing when they realized it was not Jim she was walking with.

"How about a vampire movie?" Billy asked while holding up "The Queen of the Damned".

"Those really give me the creeps," she said. "But if you want it let's get it."

After he paid they headed back down the street which was now fairly dark. Only a street light periodically lit up the spooky sidewalk under the huge elm trees.

"Watch out for vampires," Billy hissed as he moved his head over and tried to nibble on her neck.

"STOP!" She laughed while feeling his teeth gently bite into her soft nape. She attempted to push him away but he was too strong. At first it was funny but when his open mouth moved up and down her sensitive flesh it sent shivers up and down her body. "Don't give me a hickie."

Billy continued to nibble on her softness until his lips pressed against her earlobe. "I'm going to eat you," he whispered. He didn't know the effect he was having on her until he heard a soft moan escape from deep down into her throat. Suddenly a car turned the corner and its headlights projected on them. Billy moved back and they hurried down the last block and a half to her house.

"Put the movie in and I'll be down in a minute," Katie said still feeling light-headed. She moved swiftly up the stairs and closed her bedroom door. After using the toilet she washed off and looked at herself in the mirror. "What are you doing?" Her neck was still bright red from her excitement and his nibbles.

Billy too was sitting thinking about what was to come. They had already held hands and caressed fingers and now he had nibbled on her neck. Sure it was mild stuff but how fair would it lead. He did know that for the first time in a long time he was excited being around a woman.

"I'm back," Katie said before moving to the opposite end of the sofa from him. After reaching over to grab her can of beer she folded her legs under her and leaned back. The movie took a while to get to the plot and after Katie went into the kitchen to get some chips she returned to see Billy had turned off all the lights except for the hallway light. "Are you trying to scare me?" She giggled.

"Of course," he laughed as she returned to sit closer to him on the sofa.

"Want some chips?" She asked as she moved even closer to hand him the bag. He didn't answer but did reach into the bag and pull out a few Ruffles. Only the bag between them now kept their legs from touching. Twenty minutes later when the bag was empty Katie tossed it behind her and placed her right hand on the eight inch space between them. A few seconds later his left hand dropped off his leg down onto her hand. The movie was getting scarier and their fingers were now rubbing and touching. As the Vampire Queen bit into one of her victims neck Katie leaned over and did the same to Billy. "Now I get to bite you."

Both were laughing while he made a poor attempt to keep her back but soon her mouth was biting on his tender flesh. He was now leaning to the side as her body draped over it. He suddenly realized her braless breast was now pushing down into his upper arm and shoulder. When her teeth lightly touched his neck his hand moved down to the bottom of the tee shirt and touched the bare skin just above her jeans.

Katie had planned to bite him and pull away but her lips on another man's neck were so hot. As her lips moved up to the bottom of his ear she felt his hot fingers touching her bare lower back. "I va..nt your blood," she giggled.

"I'm under your........power," he panted. She did not acknowledge his hand on her back so he slowly pulled it up under the tee shirt until he touched the bottom of her shoulder blades. Both had once again forgotten about the movie and were more interested in their own passions.

Katie knew she should stop him soon but his fingers on her back felt so good and exciting. As he leaned further back her mouth and body moved with him until her upper body was now lying directly on top of his. Her teeth moved back into her mouth and her lips took over the gentle biting.

Both of Billy's hands were now up under her shirt in the back and had made it all the way up to the top of her shoulders. The tee shirt now was up to the base of her neck in the back and up to the bottom of her soft breasts in the front. A few inches more and her naked tits would be exposed and pressing into his thin tee shirt. It was then that Billy went too fast.

Katie didn't realize her tee shirt was up to her breasts until Billy pulled the sides of the shirt upward causing it to rise up her chest. Before she could object his hands jerked it up over her head. "BILLY!" It was then that Katie did a very dumb thing.

Billy was about to pull her shirt back down when her body jerked backwards and she moved off of him. His eyes roamed quickly down to see the most marvelous set of naked boobs he had ever seen. Long hard dark nipples pointed up at his face. He knew she was as turned on as he was.

Finally Katie managed to grab the shirt and pull it back down. "I don't believe you just did that," she said angrily and embarrassed. No man but Jim had ever seen her naked body before.

"Sorry," he said hoping she was not so mad she would want him to leave.

"You must never tell Bonnie that you saw my breasts."

"Believe me I won't," he said trying not to grin.

She smiled as she moved to the other side of the sofa and pretended to watch the movie. Her hard and rapid breathing finally settled down as they watched the movie. She lifted her feet and legs up onto the sofa and leaned back into a large pillow. Her toes were only a few inches from his leg.

Billy figured he had gone too far and knew he had to cool it for a while. He was really into the movie when he felt her first touch and then the second one. This time he pretended to not notice it.

Katie grinned as her toes moved in small circles on the side of his hard thigh. She knew he was ignoring her and decided to see just how far she could go until he finally turned to face her. Her toes moved down to his bent knee and then up to the pocket on his jeans. After a couple of up and down trips she twisted her foot and jabbed her toes down into his pocket.

"Fuck," Billy thought as her toes crawled dangerously down under the denim nearer and nearer to his hard shaft. It was a contest of wills as he took a deep breath and continued watching the movie.

Katie shifted her hips downward which gave her more freedom to turn her body to her left side. It also enabled her foot to press down deeper and deeper until........she touched something hard and stiff. As soon as she touched it she started pulling it back but he suddenly grabbed her ankle and pulled it deeper than before. Suddenly the whole bottom of her foot was pressing lengthwise into his hard eight inch cock. "Billy stop," she said softly. It felt so hard and so long.

"You're a big tease you know it," he grinned as he held her foot against his sex. As one hand held her foot in his pocket the other one slowly traveled up her leg. It made it to her knee when she realized where he was going. With all of her leg strength Katie jerked her foot away and turned onto her front. It left her whole backside available.

"Let's see how much you like it," Billy whispered as both of his hand moved up the back of her calves, over her knees and then slowly up to cup her round buttocks.

Katie gasped when he squeezed her ass. She pressed her legs tighter together to make sure he could not go between them. However Billy was happy to take his time touching and massaging the ass he had admired for so long. She too was happy to feel his hands on that taboo place but was disappointed when he moved his hands away. She was about to turn over when she felt his weight on the sofa beneath her feet and then his heavy body moving upward and then downward until his whole front was lying on her whole back. "Billy.......we...can't do this." She moaned when his hard bulge pressed down into her soft ass.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered while moving his lips down to gently kiss the back of her neck.

"Yes," she lied as she turned her head slightly to allow his lips to move to her tender ear. His lower body was now moving causing his penis to press up and down into her ass crack. She moaned when his tongue snaked out to flick against the dangling lobe.

Billy was so turned on he knew he couldn't last very long rubbing his cock against her ass. He was dry humping her butt and she now was pressing it back into him. "Turn over."

"No.......just stay like this," she whispered. His lips on her skin and his hard shaft between her buttocks were also causing her body to explode.

"I'm..........not......going to last......much longer," he whispered.

"Good," she giggled while now wiggling her butt.

"Oh Shit," Billy moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Do it," she gasped. A few seconds later he heard a deep moan rising up from his chest and then his hips bucking quickly forward and back. He gasped and grunted until finally his body stopped. A few seconds later he jumped off the sofa and hurried into the small hallway restroom.

Katie remained face downward for two or three minutes not believing what just happened. Suddenly it was not just holding hands and hugging. He had dry-humped her ass and had climaxed. She reached back and felt the small moist spot on the back of her jeans and knew his had to be soaked.

Billy had stripped down quickly but not fast enough because his briefs and the front of his jeans were soaked. He tried to use the toilet tissues to absorb as much as possible but it wasn't doing a good job. He was about to give up when he heard her tap on the door.

"I have a robe if you want it."

"Good idea," he said into the door. As he hid behind the door he cracked it open and saw her hand with the robe come through. She pulled the door to as he slipped on his best friend's robe and then walked out into the hall. "Give them to me and I'll wash and dry them." She said not looking into his eyes.

"They are really a mess," Billy said embarrassed that he had climaxed in his pants and that she was going to see it.

"I know," she giggled as her hand took them from his hands. "Do you want to take a shower?"

"It's probably a good idea," he grinned hoping that she would join him. "Do you want to join me?"

Katie had turned to walk to the laundry room off the kitchen but stopped and turned to face him. "Billy we can't go any further than this. "Bonnie is my best friend and we will destroy everything we have."

"I know," Billy said seriously. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have....you know...been so aggressive."

"It's just as much mine," she said now walking to the laundry room. "I wanted it just a much as you did. I stopped the movie in case you want to see the ending with me."

"OK," Billy said as he turned and walked into the den again. This time only wearing his tee shirt and a pretty short robe. He felt his cock stirring again and pushed it downward. "Take a break," he laughed.

Katie's body had not cooled down and was begging for satisfaction. Billy had reached it by dry-humping her but all that did was make her needs even greater. She knew she could fulfill her own needs later on but her body wanted more. She needed to cum.

Billy was a gentleman as he sat upright on the sofa when she returned. "I guess we watch the movie now."

Katie didn't say anything back as she grabbed the remote and moved onto the sofa next to him. The lights were still dim as she leaned her head to his shoulder. "I know I said we have to stop this but...."

Billy was surprised when she took his left hand and pulled it over to her thigh. He was even more surprised as her hand guided it back and back until this fingertips rested over her jean covered pussy mound. "Katie......."

"Shhhh," she whispered as she pressed his fingers down to where her raised clitoris was waiting. She didn't have to show him what she wanted because he immediately pressed down and found her covered slit. "That feels so good."

Billy grinned while turning his body to face her. He exchanged his right hand for his left one to give him more maneuverability and reach. Her legs opened wider and wider until the shape of her covered pussy was very apparent. Enough so that he could even make out her hard clit. It was there that he lightly touched and teased.

"Oh God," she moaned.

"Take off your jeans," he whispered.

"No......I.......we...can't," she gasped.

Billy teased around the outer lips and heard her moan. He hoped to tease her enough to allow him to touch her damp hole.

"Billy............please," she begged.

"Please what?" He whispered back. His thumb now rubbed over the thick mound above her slit which must be her pubic hair.

"Touch me......touch.........it."

"Say it. Tell me what you want me to touch."

Katie had never even talked dirty with her husband and now this man wanted her to say bad things. Things her mother told her to never say. But her needs were too great. "Touch my........vagina."

"Touch your what?" He grinned as he very lightly grazed over the area where her wanton clit resided.

"There.......," she moaned. "There on my........pussy." She whispered the last word so low he could not hear her

"I can't hear you."

"MY PUSSY!" She said loudly as she grabbed his middle finger and pushed it down into her damp slit. Suddenly his finger pushed and rubbed harder. A few seconds later she screamed. "OH MY GOD!" Her hips rose upward causing his fingertip to push the damp denim and silk into her covered hole.

Billy kept rubbing and soon her hips rose up again and she cried out again. "AGAIN! I'M CUMING AGAIN!"

He tried to keep touching her but she finally pulled his hand away. "Enough, I can't take anymore. She looked down at the damp spot on her jeans. "It's my turn in the bathroom."

"If you want a robe let me know," he laughed as he watched her wiggle her ass into the hallway.

Billy pushed the rewind button on the DVD and stopped it where he had last remembered seeing it. As he fingered Katie his penis had once again expanded and was finally shrinking when she walked back out.

"I put your jeans and undies in the dryer. Now I think we should finish the movie," she grinned as she moved to the chair across from him this time. Thirty-five minutes later the movie was over and it was around 9:30PM. "I'll get your clothes." A few minutes later she held them out for him to take. "Jim wears boxers."

"Which do you prefer?" He asked.

"I really prefer the briefs because they don't hide much to the imagination."

"Why Katie. I'm discovering more and more interesting things about you," he grinned as he headed to the bathroom to change.

"I would offer you coffee but........"

"I probably need to leave," he said finishing her thoughts. As she walked him to the door he stopped short and turned. "I really....really enjoyed....tonight."

"That's the problem," she said biting her lower lip. "So did I." Again they were at an awkward moment not sure if they should just hug like they did in the movie theater parking lot. Their eyes locked as Billy reached out and pulled her up into him again. This time when his lips moved down to hers she didn't turn away. For the first time in over twenty-years both were French kissing someone other that their spouse.

It was Billy's tongue that tickled across her lower lip and then hers that rushed out to meet it. His lips suckled on the tip of her dainty tongue until she pushed it hard and deep into his mouth. They then took turns tasting and experimenting until they had to stop for air. "Jesus," Billy gasped when his head moved back and he looked at the heat radiating in her eyes. He was not sure what to do next until her hand behind his head pulled it down again and her tongue continued its attack on his lips, tongue and throat. Again they broke for air and immediately locked lips again.

After about five minutes Katie managed to push him back against the door. "Leave.......please.....before......"

It was the toughest thing he had ever done. "When can I see you again?"

"We have...to cool it....for a while," she said still gasping for oxygen. "A good horror movie comes out next week," she smiled.

*****

Sunday went by without them talking and it was on Tuesday, Bonnie's day off, that Billy came home and saw Katie's car in the driveway. He thought about driving away but decided he had to face it sooner or later.

"Katie," Billy said acting surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting," she said with a big smile. "I haven't seen Bonnie for over a week."

"When did you ever care?" Bonne snared at him. Since working night shifts she had been on edge. "Katie had a half-day and we went shopping this afternoon."

"Did you buy any sexy clothes?" He asked looking at the four bags on the table.

"As a matter of fact yes," Bonnie smiled and stuck out her tongue at him.

"Well put them on and let me see," he grinned.

"I better leave," Katie said in anticipation of Bonnie wearing the sheer nightgown and teddy she had purchased.

"Why? You saw me wearing them today in the dressing room."

"Why don't you both model them for me?" Billy tossed out.

Katie answered before Bonnie. "I...uh...don't think so." She didn't want Bonnie to get the impression Billy and she had become a lot closer the past weekend.

"OK but only for a few seconds," Bonnie said picking up her two bags and moving down the hallway to the first floor bedroom. As soon as the door closed Katie looked at him.

"We need to be a little more discreet."

Billy smiled and moved over next to her chair. Before she knew it he leaned down and moved his lips to hers. When she opened her mouth to complain his tongue slashed into her lips until he found hers. "Ummpphh," she grunted. She didn't pull away for almost ten seconds. "Stop," she whispered. "You're taking too big a chance."

"Will you model your clothes for me?" He whispered as he peeked into her bag and saw a black lace camisole.

"No," she snapped before grabbing the bag from his hand and pulling it down to her lap. They heard the door open and Billy moved away just before Bonnie's head looked around the doorway.

"Are you ready?"

"Hell yes," Billy replied as he sat in the chair to hide his rising excitement. He thought he was ready for just about anything but the nightgown she was wearing was almost totally transparent. His eyes captured her large round brown areoles and the triangular light brown bush under her panties which matched the gown. "Holy shit."

"Show him the back," Katie giggled. Again he gasped when she turned and the pink crack between her buttocks was seen.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers