Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,123 Followers

"That's all," Bonnie giggled before turning and heading back to the bedroom. It left Billy with a huge woody.

"Did I do that or did she?" Katie whispered looking down at his obvious hard-on.

"Shit...I don't know," Billy said as he sat back waiting for the next show. Since she didn't have to remove much this time she was back in less than a minute.

"Ready for number two?"

"Yes," Billy answered. To be seeing his almost naked wife in the presence of Katie was too much.

Bonnie hesitated this time because the sheer teddy really did nothing to hide her pink breasts, dark nipples and curly bush. She moved slowly out into the doorway and lifted one hand up onto it before leaning to the side. Before anyone could say anything the back door open and Jim stood there. His smile turned instantly to shock.

"OH GOD JIM!" Bonnie said as her hands attempted to cover her chest and crotch areas. Jim was speechless as he watched her turn and run from the kitchen but not before he saw her nearly naked ass.

"Don't you ever knock?" Katie asked her husband before jumping up from the table and going down the hallway to make sure Bonnie was alright. It was a silly question because for a number of years now they basically just entered each others house especially if they knew their spouse was already there.

"Shit man," Jim said before sitting down next to a smiling Billy. "I didn't know."

"She was modeling the clothing she purchased today," Billy said before standing to get his friend a beer. "So what do you think?"

"Damn, you are a very lucky man," Jim whispered. "Do you think she will be pissed at me?"

"Na, but I'm sure she will be embarrassed for a while," he laughed. "Let's go out on the deck and let it cool down in here." The two men moved outside.

*****

"Bonnie let me in," Katie said after tapping on the door. A few seconds later it opened and Bonnie squeezed in. "Are you OK?" She turned and saw Bonnie still in the teddy. "I'm sorry but I told him to come over after Billy got home."

"I don't believe he basically saw me naked," Bonnie said feeling flush now. "How will I ever look at him again?"

"He will get over it," Katie said while sitting on the small bed. "Besides maybe it will get him going enough for me to get some action tonight."

"You too huh?" Bonnie asked while pulling the top down over her bare breasts. They had seen each other naked many times in the dressing rooms so being naked in front of each other was common. "I can't remember the last time we did it."

"From the look on his face I'll bet he will want to leave early tonight," Katie laughed. After her sessions with Billy the past weekend she had hoped Jim would want to have intercourse.

"I wish I could get Billy going," Bonnie said pushing down her panties. She saw the damp spot and realized she was very turned on knowing Jim had seen her naked. "Hey why don't you model your camisole for Billy?"

"I don't think so," Katie quickly said. Things were moving a little too fast now for her. Besides Katie knew Billy's passion level was also on high.

"You're right," Bonnie said. She pulled up her panties, connected her bra and pulled on her blouse and shorts. "Let's go and see what they are up to."

*****

"I better leave," Jim said to Billy as they waited for the girls to return. He stood and handed his half-full beer can to his buddy.

"No stay...she'll be OK," Billy said but Jim was to the side gate before he could be stopped. "Good, now I have them both again." Billy grinned as he gulped down Jim's beer remains.

A few minutes later the kitchen door open. "OK Jim you have to forget what you saw," Bonnie said as she moved through the doorway. She stopped when she saw only Billy standing there. "Where is he?"

"He left. He figured you'd be embarrassed and it would be better if he wasn't here."

"I'm over it," Bonnie announced. She turned and looked at Katie. "Do you mind if I go over to you house and tell him that?"

"Good idea," Katie said glancing over at Billy who had a big smile on his face. "Take your time."

After Bonnie moved into the house to get her car keys Katie moved over next to Billy. As soon as they heard the car start up and the garage door coming down she took his large hand in hers. "So what do you want to do for the next thirty minutes?"

"First of all I think we need to go into the house," he answered while standing and pulling her tiny body behind his.

"And then?" She asked when the door closed.

He turned and looked down at her shaking body. "I want to see you naked."

"We don't have time," she said nervously. Getting naked in front of him would be so strange.

"Jim got to see Bonnie so it's only fair," his fingers moved to the top button on her blouse and released it.

"Why don't we kiss and touch like we did on Saturday?" She looked down as two more buttons were undone. Her baby pink lace bra was now visible as well as the pink swells of her warm breasts. "I'll do you this time." She lowered her hand and found his hard-on pushing his slacks outward. It was the first time she realized he was not only longer but a lot thicker than Jim.

"Ah," he moaned while pulling the last button undone. As she stroked his covered shaft he pulled her blouse open and looked at the treasures he had already seen. "Don't," groaned as he pulled her fingers from his sex. "I don't want to make a mess in my pants again."

He found the front clasp on her bra and released it before pulling the cups away from her firm and round titties.

Katie leaned back against the sink counter and allowed him to pull her bra off. She was naked from the waist up and watched his mouth move down to capture her rock hard nipple. "Ohhhh."

Time stood still while Billy moved his lips from breast to breast and nipple to nipple. When her moans got louder and louder he reached under his head and unsnapped her shorts.

"Billy don't..." she complained after feeling the shorts come undone and the cooler air on her stomach between her navel and the top of her matching pink bikini panties. Breasts were one thing but getting into her panties was something else. She grabbed the elastic of the pink undies and held them in place as he removed her khaki shorts. "Not my panties."

The fingers were holding them so tightly that her fingers were turning white which told Billy he had to do something else to get them off.

Katie felt him move back from her and thought he was giving up until she saw his head dropping down to her nipples again. After kissing, licking and sucking them his mouth kissed under them down to her navel. "Billy......" She managed to say when he moved his mouth to her right hand and kissed her fingers. He managed to pull one out and then sucked it into his mouth. "Oh God."

Katie's grip loosened on that hand as he pulled one finger up at a time until that side was free. She figured he was going to do the same to her other hand but he licked just under the lacy elastic band to the center of her tummy then pulled the waistband outward.

Billy glanced down at the mound of curly dark brown hair at the junction of her thighs. She didn't trim hers as much as Bonnie did which was something he liked. His tongue pushed out as far as it could until it curled into her bush. "What are you doing to me?" She asked as his hand gently pulled her fingers free from holding the waistband. It was now his to pull down but he didn't do it right away.

Katie gathered her wits and looked at the kitchen clock on the wall above the water bottle stand. Bonnie had left fifteen minute ago which meant they had at least fifteen more safe minutes. If he was going to go down on her she wanted to be comfortable. Her hands moved under his chin and she pulled upward until he looked at her. "Let's go on the sofa. Get my clothes for me," she giggled before turning and running into the living room.

Billy grabbed the bra, shorts and blouse and ran after his nearly nude dinner for tonight. When he got close to the sofa he saw her hand move upward to place her panties on the top of it. "Shit," he whispered as he peeked over. Lying on her back with one hand covering her pussy was Katie smiling up at him.

Katie expected him to run around the sofa but he jumped over it instead and into position to kiss where he left off. His open lips nibbled at her wrist and then downward onto the back of her hand. His tongue forced through the opening between her index and middle fingers until he tasted her feminine honey. Her hand slowly pulled away leaving her pussy for his and her pleasure.

Billy wished he had time to kiss and lick her whole lower body but knew time was short. Her whole body rose from the sofa when his lips clamped onto her raised clitoris. "OH YES BILLY!!!!" Her legs opened as wide as possible to let his tongue push deeply inside her hairy wanton hole.

Tears of joy poured from her eyes as Billy flicked and licked up and down her slit making sure to concentrate on her pleasure button and even up inside of her where her "G" spot was located. Never had Katie been so orally pleased before. So much so that she climaxed in less than two minutes. "NOW BILLY NOW?" She screamed. "MY PUSSY FEELS SO...........GOOD!"

Billy wanted so much to push down his shorts and ram his rigid cock up into her but knew time was running out. Her fingers had clawed at his head so much he looked like Larry of the Three Stooges. "Jesus Christ," he grinned as he looked over her now dripping pussy. "I thought you were going to kill me."

Katie took long deep breaths until she looked at the large Grandfather's clock in the corner. "Hurry....help me get dressed."

Billy handed her the panties, bra and shorts before the blouse. She smiled and leaned over to kiss him. "I owe you." Her fingers brushed over the tent still in his slacks.

"I know," he grinned. As she buttoned her blouse they walked arm in arm back into the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later Bonnie walked back in the house alone. "He really wouldn't talk to me."

"That sounds like Jim," Katie said. "I'll go and talk to him and let him know you are cool with it."

As soon as Katie walked out Bonnie almost jumped into her husband's arms. "Let's go upstairs."

"I was hoping you would say that," Billy grinned. "Put that teddy back on first."

*****

Katie didn't know what to expect when she opened the door. Bonnie seemed to express that Jim was still upset from seeing her so when he jumped out at her wearing only his boxers she screamed, "JIM!"

"Sorry honey," he laughed. His hands moved behind her back to pull her lips to his. For the first time in a long time they french kissed.

Katie like Bonnie needed a hard one in side of her. After all the easting with Billy her body was in need. She felt his hand move down under her shorts and then under her panties. She had forgotten how wet she was until his middle finger sloshed up into her hot hole.

"Jesus you're dripping," Jim whispered while pushing his finger deeply into her. "Why are you so wet?"

"I was thinking how horny you were going to be after seeing Bonnie naked," Katie said thinking quickly.

"She.......she wasn't naked," he said once again visualizing what he had seen.

"She might as well have been," Katie giggled. "You could see her breasts and nipples." Her hand found his rigid cock and squeezed. "I know you could see her..........pussy."

Jim froze when she said pussy. He had never heard her talk dirty before and it made his prick even harder. "Ohhhh."

"She shaves her lips...........do you want me.......to shave mine?"

"Oh geez.......Katie," he moaned.

"Let's go over to the sofa," she whispered as she remembered how Billy had dry-humped her on Saturday. She quickly undressed, then turned and fell face down on the sofa. "Get on top of me."

Again Jim froze because she had absolutely refused to allow him to mess around with her rear hole. But he wasn't going to turn down an opportunity. His boxers fell at his feet before he moved onto her soft ass and back.

Katie was ready to open her legs to let him under when she felt his cockhead pressing down into her buttocks. "No Jim....not....THERE!" She cried at the large crown moved an inch inside.

Jim realized what she had said and started to pull out but her hand moved back and held his ass down.

"Leave it.....in," she groaned.

But Jim couldn't leave it in because it felt so damn tight and so damn good. He tried to pull out quickly but it was too late because he shot his wad into his wife's ass. "OH GOD KATIE!"

"No............no.......no," she moaned softly as his hot spunk filled her anal cavity. She had hoped putting it in back there would make him so hot he had to fuck her need....her very neglected pussy.

*****

Billy wasn't a whole lot better however he did manage to get his hard dick into Bonnie's steaming oven. Neither of them could wait to take off her teddy so she just released the lower snaps over her moist slit and opened her thighs. Less than a minute later he had inserted his penis and seconds later climaxed.

"I'm sorry honey," Billy whispered as she tried to continue the fucking motion but his ship had lost its sail and there was no wind left anyway. "Give me a few minutes and I'll try......"

"Don't bother," Bonnie said sharply as she turned over and tried to fall asleep.

*****

Since Billy and Katie had to work the next day it now left Bonnie and Jim at home on their last day off. She thought about calling him but after the awkward conversation they had at his house last night she decided to let it all cool down. She was still in her cotton pajamas when the doorbell rang. She peeked out and saw Jim on the porch.

"Hi," she said opening the door halfway. "What's up?"

Jim glanced around the neighborhood nervously. "I......I mean...can I...come in?"

"Sure," Bonnie answered as she moved aside. "Are you alright?"

"I didn't get much sleep last night," he answered as he moved into the den and sat down on the one large chair.

Bonnie knew what was bothering him because it was also bothering her. "Jim....I'm sorry...if I had known you were coming over.....I wouldn't have....you know."

"You know we've been friends for so long I've kind of thought of you as a sister." He laughed nervously. "But, God after seeing you like that..." He looked up at her standing next to his chair. "Every time I close my eyes I see your wonderful body."

Bonnie sat down on the large arm of the chair and took his hand. "I know. But, we can't take it back now. We have to try and forget about it and......." Suddenly Jim's hand squeezed hers and jerked her body down onto his lap. "Jim stop!"

The morning news was on the radio in the kitchen as Bonnie tried to push off of his lap. His hand was pulling her head closer and closer as his lips moved towards hers. "Jim...ummm," she started saying just before their lips contacted.

Bonnie's mouth was still open as she tried to speak which allow his tongue easy passage inside to find her tongue. After the frustrating night with Billy her body was still on fire and now his wet kiss was bringing it to a boil. Her resistance became weaker and weaker until she stopped her arms from pushing away. It was her tongue now seeking his and teasing across his teeth and lips.

Bonnie was the first to pull away for air but she didn't try to pull away from him. Her head fell against his shoulder and she whispered o him, "This is crazy."

"I know," he said as his fingers moved up to unbutton her top pajama button. When he released the next one her lips found his neck and her tongue tasted his flesh.

"We can't do this," she whispered. Her fingers moved up to stop him from unbuttoning the second button but his stronger fingers pushed her aside and popped out the white fastener. Bonnie closed her eyes as he methodically disengaged the remainder of the buttons and slowly, very slowly drag the smooth cotton material over her pure white mound. When the edge of her pinkish brown nipple appeared he took a deep breath and slid the top over it until it popped outward at him.

"Oh," she moaned when his thumb rolled down over her hard tip. He gently pushed and rubbed across it until it became even harder. She felt his thumb trace lightly around the circumference teasing it, making her nipple beg for his touch. "Jim," she moaned while opening her lips to suckle on his earlobe. She reached down and pulled the other half of her top across her other breasts until it too was bare for his touches.

Jim cupped her right breast and then moved to do the same to the left one. He could hear her breathing become more irregular and labored.

Bonnie was happy to just sit on his hard-on while he played with her boobs but suddenly his hands moved under her. She felt his and her body lifting up until he was standing with her body in his arms. "Where are we going?" She giggled.

He looked at the sofa and at the large soft rug in front of the fireplace. He chose the later and carried her across the room and slowly dropped to his knees while lowering his arms and her down onto the beige rug. Half of her top and her left breast was exposed as she moved down onto her back and waited for his next move. When he pulled off his tee shirt her hand moved up over his bare back touching and exploring another man's flesh for the first time.

The Grandfather clock in the corner started sounding as the time passed 9:00AM. When he turned and lowered his bare chest down to press against hers his cell phone rang. "Shit," he said realizing it had to be Katie. He tried to ignore it by pressing his lips and hot tongue onto Bonnie's mouth but she pushed him back.

"It's Katie isn't it?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes, but I can call her back," he said before leaning his lips down to suck on her tiny hard nip.

"Jim stop," Bonnie said before reaching into his pocket. She handed him the phone. "Answer it. We can't do this."

"Hi," Jim said into the phone as Bonnie slipped out from under him. He watched as she re-buttoned her top. "I'm not at the house. I'm....uh....at the hardware store," he lied. "OK, I'll stop and pick up some milk. I............love you too." He knew any hopes now of progressing more with Bonnie was long gone. He hung up and slowly stood. "Bad timing."

"Actually it was good timing because we might have done something we both would have regretted." She said feeling guilty that she had French kissed her best friends husband and had allowed him to touch and kiss her breast. "You probably should go."

"Bonnie......we both wanted to......" He started as he moved up to her and pulled her softness into his still hard penis.

She pushed him back again and held him there. "We can't always have what we want. Please go..."

Jim frowned but turned and walked slowly towards the door. He didn't turn around until he had walked outside and onto the sidewalk. He glanced back and saw her standing in the door. "Almost." He thought. "Almost."

*****

Katie had a break after homeroom to call her husband to remind him to get milk. "He seemed out of it," She thought while walking back to her classroom. Her mind was definitely not on her school responsibilities because of what was happening between Billy and her. She knew things were going too fast and too far. Now that Jim had shown more of an interest in her she decided to tell Billy that it was over. The rest of the day dragged onward until finally she pulled into her driveway. She was surprised to see her husband's car still in the garage.

"What are you doing home?" She asked when she walked into the kitchen to see him sitting at the table.

"I called in sick," he said smiling. As she walked up to him he pushed his chair back and saw her shocked look. He was only wearing a tee shirt and his long hard cock pointed up at her.

Slickman
Slickman
8,123 Followers