Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Katie said really shocked. "What is up with you?

Jim didn't answer as he reached for her nearest leg and then pushed his hand up under her dress. He frowned when he realized she was wearing panty hose.

"Seeing Bonnie nearly naked really turned you on didn't it," she grinned while pulling up her dress and finding the elastic waistband of her hose. She pushed it downward to her thighs and then lifted one leg at a time to remove it. After pushing off her panties she turned and stopped. Jim was stroking his penis. It was the first time she had seen him masturbate.

"I was hoping you would last longer than last time," she said remembering his discharge into her ass.

"I will," he grinned as he grabbed her hips and guided her body over his lap. She held her dress up and looked down while he aimed his hard-on up into her really wet pussy lips. Finally after all the foreplay and kissing with both men Katie was feeling a hard cock up into her hot oven.

She sat all the way down. "It's been a while."

"I........know," he groaned as she lifted about five inches upward and then slowly dropped back down.

Katie had thought that now that her husband was showing her some sexual interest again that she could escape from her thing with Billy but as she lifted and lowered her pussy on Jim's stick it was his face in her thoughts. She tried not to but was unable to stop imagining how it would be with Billy's longer and thicker penis inside of her. The thought and the penis inside of her quickly brought Katie to the edge and over it.

"OH YES JIM.........I'M GOING........TO.........CUM!"

"Do it baby," he whispered. "Your pussy feels so goooood." He too was on the edge.

"NOW!" She screamed. Her hands pushed down on his shoulders for support while rapidly lifting and lowering her lower body.

"ME TOO!" Jim's mind was on Bonnie's naked body when he climaxed.

*****

It was later around 7:00PM when Katie moved into the garage and called Billy. He answered on the first ring. "Billy here."

"It's me," she whispered. "I just wanted you to know that Jim is home."

"Katie?"

"Yes it's me," she said again. "I just didn't want you showing up here unannounced." She hesitated. "Billy it's over with us."

"Wait........let's talk about it first."

"No. I care too much about Bonnie to hurt her. We have to forget what happened. I've got to go."

Billy was about to say "wait" again but heard the click.

*****

Although she had told him it was over Billy waited until the following evening to call her. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Katie we have to talk," Billy said quickly.

"Don't make this difficult. It's difficult enough already."

"So it is difficult for you to stop?"

"Yes......I really enjoyed being with you and what we did but Jesus Billy we're married to two wonderful people and we all have been best friends for so many years."

"Go to the movies with me tomorrow night."

"Didn't you hear anything I just said?" She sighed.

"Just the movies. We can't do anything really bad at the movies."

Katie sat down on the bed. "Promise me you won't try anything."

"Scout's honor," Billy smiled.

"OK, but only because we have told Jim and Bonnie that we were going to go to the movies. If we don't go they might suspect something."

"I'll meet you in the lobby at 7:00PM."

"Wait........what are we going to see?"

"We'll find something," he said before hanging up.

*****

It was just after midnight in the Hospital staff cafeteria when Bonnie had just sat down with a tray holding a ham sandwich and a cup of coffee. She felt someone tap her on her shoulder and turned expecting to see one of the other nurses that worked the late shift. Instead it was Jim.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"I just walked in. I guess the security is pretty lax this time of night. I just got off and decided to stop and see you."

Bonnie glanced around and saw one of the younger nurses she worked with looking her way. "Shit Jim. I don't need to answering questions about who you are." She thought quickly. "Meet me in room 212 in about ten minutes."

Jim smiled and moved swiftly out of the large but almost empty room.

Bonnie ate her sandwich quickly and moved into the ladies room to wash her face and to check her hair. For most of the evening so far it had been really slow and she really didn't need to get back to her nurses station until another hour. After exiting the restroom she decided to take the stairs to the second floor. Room 212 was right next to the exit door.

She peeked thru the small glass window in the exit door to make sure the hallway was clear before she darted out and then into Room 212. Jim was sitting on the bed by the window. "Nice room."

"You know I should just kill you," she said looking mad.

"God you look sexy as hell in that nurses uniform," he grinned. "I love those white stockings."

"I thought we settled this yesterday," she said nervously. The chances of anyone discovering them here was slim to none since the whole wing was not being used.

"I thought we just postponed it until now," he whispered while moving off the bed and walking over to her. "I can't think of anything else but you." He moved his hand up to her forehead and pushed the light brown hair to the side.

"Forget what you........saw," she said feeling his fingers move down the side of her cheek and then over to her rosy lips.

"Your lips are so soft." His middle finger traced over the top one and then the opposite way on the bottom one. It then moved between them and pushed inside until he touched her teeth.

Bonnie's eyes locked onto his as her teeth opened and allowed his finger to push onto her tongue. Seconds later her lips closed tightly and her tongue licked under his digit. Her eyes closed when he pulled his finger out half-way and pushed it back in. Again and again he did the same until his cock was about to burst from his slacks.

Bonnie was lost in lust when he pulled out his finger and replaced it with his own tongue. She clamped her lips onto it and again he fucked her mouth. Jim's hands moved down to cup her round buttocks and then moved lower to ease her white dress up, up until it bunched at her waist. She thought about stopping him when he pushed his fingers under her panty hose and then her white panties but couldn't move. When his warm fingers pressed and squeezed her naked ass cheeks she moaned. "Ohhh."

Time stood still and only their heavy breathing could be heard as their lips tasted and his fingers explored down into her damp hot ass crack. He made sure to detour around her rear hole to the small strip of skin just before her pussy. After waiting to see if she would stop him his journey resumed until he touched her dripping juices and then her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh God Jim," she moaned when his finger pushed gently but steadily up into her sex. Her legs opened to allow him more access and he took it until his whole finger was buried. He knew now that she had passed the refusal point so he pulled his hand out and then pushed her hose and panties down at the same time. "Hurry," she hissed as she lifted one foot and then the other. Finally he jerked them from her last foot and tossed them to the other bed.

Bonnie forgot all Billy and her best friend and knew she could also lose her job if discovered. After twenty-years of being with just one man she was about to be fucked by another man. When Jim tried to unbutton her dress she stopped him. "No."

Jim moved back from her and watched as she unsnapped his pants and then unzipped him. She was out of control as she ripped down his pants and then his boxers. Being smaller than Billy really didn't matter because it was hard and it was about to fuck her. Her fingers curled around it and pulled it and him to the far bed. As she fondled his hardness she pulled the long white curtain closed and then moved up onto the bed until she was on her back.

Jim watched her legs slowly open to show him her secrets. Her shaved pussy lips looked so inviting and so hot. Before she could back out again he crawled up onto the bed and positioned his cock at her entrance. They made eye contact as he pushed the spongy crown into her outer lips. Both were ready for paradise when her pager sounded. "BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

"NOOO!" Bonnie moaned as she reached down to hold his hips back. "They wouldn't page me unless it was an emergency. I've got to go."

"Just let me push it in," he begged as he lowered his prick into her inner lips.

"No, because we won't want to stop. Someone might be dying." She grabbed his hard-on and pushed it and him to the side. Without bothering to put on her panties she quickly pulled up her panty hose and smoothed down her skirt. "I've go to go."

Jim was now on his back with his hard pecker pointing upward. "I'll wait for you."

"I won't be back," she said. "Someone is trying to tell me not to do this." She turned and walked quickly out of the room.

"Damn," Jim said as he rolled off the high bed and reached down to pull up his boxers. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Bonnie's panties lying on the floor. "Better pick these up," he thought. He pulled up his slacks and put them in his front pocket.

*****

Nothing really happened between them the next couple of days until Friday evening when Katie walked into the movie lobby around 7:00PM and saw Billy in the concession line.

"Hi," she whispered as she moved up behind him.

Billy didn't say anything but instead reached his hand back to slip her the ticket. "See you inside. Do you want anything?"

"Just the same," she said glancing around to make sure no one saw her talking to him. The sneaking around was causing too much stress.

The movie was dark by the time he entered and thus he had to stand for a while to get his eyes adjusted. Finally when a bright scene came on he saw Katie sitting up on the top row. "Good," he grinned as he moved cautiously up the steps.

Katie had changed from her dress this time into jeans and a loose sweater so he wouldn't get any ideas. The past two days had been tough on her while she anticipated being with him alone again. She knew that he would try something but didn't know if she had the will to stop him.

"Good seats," he whispered while sitting next to her and putting his coke into the cup holder on the end of the arm. He handed her the candy and settled back. Billy knew that she was now against messing around and had decided no matter what he was not going to make the first move.

The movie wasn't a horror type and was really about a couple breaking up. More people than last time were sitting around them so messing around would be tough even if they tried. It was thirty minutes in the movie when their fingers accidentally touched when he dropped his candy bar. When he touched her fingers she automatically curled her index finger in and around his thumb.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. First she says for him to be good and now she was holding his hand.

"It's not a big deal," she whispered back. The movie was pretty funny and both got into it for a while their hands and fingers touched and caressed together. About ten minutes of holding hands was enough time for Billy to make a move. His arm pushed hers and his onto her lap and when they hit he moved his fingers from hers and cupped around her thigh.

Katie tried to pull his hand up and away but he was too strong. As others laughed next to them Billy slowly moved his thumb upward until it pushed into the zipper on her jeans. "Stop!" She said sharply while turning her fingernails inward to jab into the back of his hand. She knew it hurt because he groaned in pain.

"AHHH! Shit that hurt," he said loud enough for those around them to hear.

"You said you would be good," she growled at him. Billy jerked his hand back and moved his body away from hers. "Shit, she holds my hand and now jabs me with her nails." His arms crossed in front of him while he turned and watched he movie.

Katie knew she had almost drawn blood and knew he was upset. "Sorry," she whispered but he kept his head forward. Again she reached over to take his hand in hers but he jerked his hand back from her. For the remainder of the movie they sat and pretended to enjoy the movie. Finally when it was about to end Billy stood and walked away from her. "Billy!" She said as she raced to keep up with him.

Billy heard her footsteps following him to his car but didn't turn around. He clicked the locks open and moved into the driver's seat. Suddenly the passenger door open and Katie jumped in. "Are you angry at me?"

"Katie you tell me not to start something and then you hold my hand. I touch your leg and then you hurt me. I can't take this anymore. I don't know what you want."

A tear formed in Katie's right eye as she turned and looked out the side window away from him. "I want us to return to the way we were." She stopped and turned to look at him. "But, I want to touch you and kiss you." Tears were now flowing in streams. She felt his hand move to her arm. Like opposites on two magnets their bodies leaned together and their lips pressed as one. Katie's right hand rushed down and fondled around until it found his zipper. Billy moved his body back to allow her to pull it down and then release the snap on his jeans.

Neither cared they were in a well lit parking lot with people walking by. All they cared about was getting his long hard penis out into the open so Katie could taste another man's pre-cum for the first time. She had forgotten that he was a few inches longer than her husband so when she dropped her mouth downward the huge tip lodged in her throat causing her to gag.

"Are you OK?" He asked as she gagged again but she only nodded her head and continued to suck onto his all day sucker. She used all the techniques she had developed from years going down on Jim and was pleased to hear his moans. When he was ready to cum she slowed down and just licked up and down the sides while fondling his balls.

"Oh God you're good," he moaned when she engulfed one nut and then the other. Somehow she opened her mouth enough to take them both inside. It was then his fountain was about to erupt. "NOW KATIE..........NOW!"

Katie then did something Billy was not used to with Bonnie. Her mouth closed over his crown tightly as his hot juices shot out the tip. She gulped one load down and went for another and then another. Finally he was empty. She moved her lips off and wiped her mouth before smiling. "So how was it? I did owe you."

"It was unbelievable," he said as he zipped up his jeans. "And I didn't make a mess thanks to you." He looked at his watch. "We have some more time."

Katie smiled and sat back. "I guess we have determined tonight that neither of us wants this to stop. But we have to be ultra careful and not let Jim and Bonnie find out."

"My lips are sealed," he grinned and started the car. "I'll drive you to your car." A few minutes later he stopped and she leaned over to kiss him. After a two minute wet exchanged she leaned back. "How about we skip the movie part tomorrow night?"

"What do you have in mind?" He grinned.

"I think you know," she giggled.

|He reached over and lightly rubbed the hairs on her arm. "Tell me."

The new Katie leaned her lips to his ear and whispered, "I want you to fuck me Billy."

"Jesus," he said as he turned and again kissed her open mouth.

"Tomorrow night," she gasped before pushing him back and dashing out of his car. "Find us a place."

*****

Both Billy and Katie were flying high the next day with excitement about what was to come that evening. She figured he had already booked a motel somewhere so even doing the weekly chores was not that bad. It was around 9:45AM on a Saturday morning when Katie pulled out the dirty clothes to wash. After carrying the large basket into the laundry room she reached into Jim's pockets to make sure he had removed change, pens and other items. It was in the third pair of pants she felt something soft. As she pulled out the white cotton basic panties she had to lean back against the wall for support.

*****

The Hampton Inn, Billy figured, was the safest motel for their union that night. It was on the outskirts of town near the interstate and it was big enough for Katie and him to not stand out. He asked for a room on the first floor towards the rear of the building near the exit door.

He was about to go into a store to get a bottle of wine when his cell phone buzzed. He looked at the number on the screen and recognized it was Katie. "Hi, did you want to meet earlier?" He laughed.

"Billy, we can't do it."

"WHAT?" He didn't wait to hear an explanation. "Katie I've had it and I can't take anymore."

"Wait, I.........I mean we can......still do it......but not tonight. I got my period." She lied.

"Shit," he thought. "Of all the rotten luck."

"I.......still want to do it," she said hoping he wouldn't be mad.

"I guess we have no choice," he grumbled. Tomorrow would be Sunday anyhow and both Bonnie and Jim would be off. "I'll call and cancel the room."

She knew she couldn't see him that night because if he tried to touch her down there he would know she really didn't have her period. "I'll call you later. Are you going to be out for a while?"

"Yes, I'm going to the driving range to hit some balls" he said cooling down some.

*****

Bonnie had just fallen asleep when she heard the doorbell. Since Billy was out it meant she would have to answer it. She pulled a robe over her skimpy nightgown and moved down the stairs. Whoever it was rang it again. "Hold UP!" She yelled through the door. Finally she found the key and pulled it open. Katie stood in front of her. "Katie?"

"I didn't wake you did I?" She asked as she moved by Bonnie without waiting to be asked in.

"Not really," Bonnie lied. "Is something wrong?"

"Let's go into the den."

Bonnie followed Katie to the sofa and sat down next to her. "This sounds serious."

"It is.......or it could be," Katie replied. "I think my husband is having an affair."

The room started to spin and Bonnie had to swallow to speak. "Jim.........how do you know?"

Katie grabbed her purse and then reached down into it before pulling out the plain cotton panties. "I found these in his pants."

Bonnie was in shock when she saw the panties that she had left in the hospital room when Jim was about to fuck her. "Maybe they don't really mean what you think it means."

Katie looked into Bonnie's eyes and knew just from her expressions and remarks. When Katie had seen the large white panties she immediately thought of Bonnie and the white nurse's pants and dresses they wore. Bonnie had told her one time that she could not wear bikini panties or thongs because they could be seen through the white material. "What do they mean Bonnie?"

"I........don't know....maybe he picked them up somewhere or someone put them there as a joke." Bonnie was really reaching.

"Or maybe he fucked my best friend and he took them as a reminder?"

Bonnie didn't speak and looked downward which made it look even more that she was guilty.

"Show me the panties you are now wearing," Katie said firmly. She figured Bonnie wouldn't change into clean panties just to go to bed.

"This is crazy," Bonnie said as she tried to stand but Katie grabbed her arm and jerked her back down on the sofa. Before Bonnie could stop her Katie jerked up the robe and nightgown and they both looked down at the same type of panties. Bonnie quickly covered her lower body. "We didn't go all the way."

"I guess that should make me feel better," Katie said now grinning. She actually chuckled as she handed Bonnie the loose panties.