Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick in the outdoor shower," Bonnie said while leading the way. The four squeezed inside not caring about pressing against each other. "How about a group shower?"

"Fine with me," Billy grinned.

"Do we take off our clothes?" Jim asked nervously. They all looked at each other because it was the moment of decision. Once they saw each other naked their friendship would be changed forever.

Before anyone answered Billy pulled on the knot behind Bonnie's neck and then pulled the top from her naked breasts. "BILLY!" Bonnie yelled acting like Jim had not seen them before.

"Thanks buddy," Jim laughed before doing the same to Katie's top. When her top tumbled off she covered her hard nips with her hands. "JIM!"

"Come on baby show them to us," Billy whispered to Bonnie as he gently pulled her hands from her boobs.

Bonnie smiled when her small nipples popped out from under her hands. "We need some warm water."

Jim was beneath the spray when it suddenly came on and drenched him with freezing water. "AHHHHHHHH!" He pushed forward into Bonnie to get away from it and smashed his bare chest into hers.

"Hey buddy that's my wife," Billy said acting upset. He quickly shut up when Katie pressed her bare chest into his back and pulled him back into her.

After the water warmed up the two couples remained together until Bonnie reached down and grabbed onto Jim's trunks. "It's not fair that we took something off and you guys didn't."

"Holy fuck," Billy thought when he watched Jim's hairy white ass move outward while his wife pushed down Jim's trunks. A few seconds later Katie did the same to him before turning him around to face her and then hug her again.

"Um.......Jim really likes me," Bonnie giggled as she rubbed her tummy against his hard rocket.

"Billy likes me too," Katie laughed. Her hands moved down with Billy's to push down and off her bottom. When she stood back up she pushed her nakedness into his.

"Katie took off her bottom," Bonnie whispered into Jim's ear. "Take my off too." Jim quickly did as she asked and stood back up. This time she twisted him around so he could see Billy and Katie now kissing.

"Wow," Jim said feeling he wanted to stop what his wife was doing but couldn't move. He looked at Billy's fingers fondling Katie's familiar buttocks and closed his eyes as he did the same to Bonnie's butt.

After another minute or two of keep wet kissing Bonnie looked at Katie and winked. "We will be waiting for you two inside."

"Wait," Jim said as the two naked women grabbed two towels and ran from the shower. He looked down at Billy's bigger penis.

"Fuck man. I thought we would just get them to touch and kiss but.....it sounds like they...want to do more."

"I know," Billy remarked. "What should we do? I mean we...said just touching and.........kissing."

"You know I think they are just testing us," Jim laughed. "When we go into the house expecting to fuck them they will just laugh and tell us it's a big joke."

"Hey....you know...you're right," Billy laughed. "Let's just walk in naked and get us a beer and just sit around."

"Good idea," Jim laughed.

*****

"Are they coming in?" Katie asked as she peeked over Bonnie's head at the rear door. "What are we going to do just grab them and take them into the bedroom?"

"No, let them grab us," Bonnie giggled. "Did you see how hard they are? Let's sit on the sofa. Here they come." The women walked to the sofa and sat down without the towels covering them. Katie clicked on the TV and set it to the cooking channel.

"Man, it is cold in here," Billy said when he walked into the kitchen and pulled off his towel. His hard-on was still sticking up at a 45 degree angle. Jim did the same. "Want a beer?"

"Yeah man," Billy grinned. They glanced into the small den at the two naked women sitting watching TV and pretending like they didn't exist.

"What are they doing?" Bonnie whispered to Katie after a few minutes had passed.

Katie peeked. "Just sitting naked at the table drinking a beer."

"We need to get their interest again," Bonnie smiled. "Come here and sit on my lap."

"That's not playing fair," Katie giggled.

Jim was facing away from the den but knew something was going on when Billy's eyes and mouth opened wide. "What's going on?" Jim whispered.

"Fuck look for yourself," Billy whispered back.

Jim slowly turned and froze. His naked wife was sitting on Bonnie's lap while Bonnie's lips were enclosed around one of Katie's nipples. "Oh my God."

*****

"They are coming in," Katie whispered when she heard the men push back their chairs. She then pulled Bonnie's face up and then planted her open mouth down on her best friend's mouth.

"Got any room for us?" Billy panted. It was every man's dream to see two women having sex and now it was his wife doing it. Jim sat on one side of them and Billy on the other.

"We thought you guys preferred beer," Katie said before returning her lips back to Bonnie's.

"Not in this lifetime," Jim sighed. He moved his hand over and cupped Bonnie's nice round titty.

"Definitely not beer," Billy whispered as he moved his fingers up under Katie's ass to slide into her dripping oven.

"So what do you boys want to do?" Bonnie grinned. The women wanted to hear the men say it.

Jim looked at Billy and smiled. "Swap."

"Swap what do you mean swap?" Bonnie wanted to hear the "F" word.

"Swap......you know........swap wives," Billy added.

"Tell us what you want," Katie directed at Billy.

"FUCK!" Jim finally cried out. "WE WANT TO FUCK YOU!"

"Why didn't you say so?" Bonnie grinned as she helped Katie off her lap. "However we want to do it in the same bed." The two women didn't look back as they wiggled their naked butts into the master bedroom.

"Same bed?" Jim repeated. He was not sure he could watch Billy's bigger cock penetrating his wife's pussy.

"OK with me," Billy grinned. He had already made up his mind that watching Bonnie get it from Jim would be a turn on. He jumped from the sofa and ran into the bedroom.

Katie and Bonnie had pulled off the bedspread and blanket. They crawled onto their backs and held hands waiting for their men to arrive. "This was one of your best ideas," Bonnie whispered to Katie. They heard someone running down the hallway and saw Billy's smiling face. "Ummm......yummy." He hesitated when both women opened their thighs.

"Katie," Bonnie laughed. She looked around for Jim but didn't see him.

Katie smiled when Billy moved between her thighs and aimed his hard cock at her opened gash. Finally they were going to fuck. She was about to close her eyes when his tip pressed between her outer lips but stopped. Jim was not there. "Where's Jim?"

"Fuck I don't know," Billy groaned.

Katie moved her body until his crown popped from in front of her gate. "No Jim..........no pussy," she whispered.

"JIM! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND FUCK MY WIFE!" Billy screamed.

The three of them froze and waited until finally Jim's naked body showed at the door. "Are you sure we want to do this?" He asked looked at Billy's body poised to enter his wife.

Katie rolled her eyes. "Bonnie and I know what has happened until this trip. We all want to do it so get your ass over here and do it." She could see he was still hard.

"Great," Jim smiled as he moved his body between Bonnie's open thighs and guided his prick at her glistening hole.

"Now at the same time," Katie said smiling. Both men pushed their hips and hard-ons downward until their tips disappeared and then the long pink shafts. Jim pubic hairs touched Bonnie's shaved mound first and Billy was two inches behind.

"OHHHH!" The four of them moaned at the same time. As the men's bodies rose and fell the two women looked at each other and smiled. Sex was high on all of their priority lists again and they knew they would be dead tired before this night and the weekend was over.

"Fuck me Billy," Katie grunted.

"Oh YES JIM!" Bonnie cried. Her lips reached up to his to allow his tongue to fuck in and out of her mouth at the same motion as his cock.

"I'm getting close," Jim groaned. He looked over to see if Billy was almost finished because he wanted to last at least the same amount of time.

"Me too!" Billy grunted. Both men had waited so long for this and couldn't hold it back any longer. "NOW!"

"NOW!" Jim cried out. Both of their hips moved so fast the women did their best to hold on until the hot spunk splattered deep down inside of them. A few seconds later the men's arm and bodies collapsed and they rolled off of the women. The four lay on their backs with their eyes closed for another five minutes without making a sound. Finally Billy rolled off his side of the bed. "I need a beer."

"Me too," Jim said before walking behind his best buddy to the kitchen.

Bonnie turned and looked at Katie. "That was it? We waited all that time for that?"

Katie smiled and moved her body closer to Bonnie's until their nipples pressed together. "Yes but now we have a backup plan." As her lips moved to Bonnie's Katie's fingers moved down between Bonnie's thighs and searched into her dripping lips.

"I love backup plans," Bonnie giggled. Her right hand moved south to provide mutual pleasure to Katie.

*****

"You know I wonder if the women will be up for some more action later on." Billy asked his naked friend as they sat on the sofa watching a NASCAR race.

"I doubt it," Jim said bragging. "I think we just wore them out."

FINIS

*

Note from Slick: So do you and your mate have friends you have known for a long time and never made the move to know them better? Don't wait twenty years. HA. Don't forget to vote and send me an email........Slick.