Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"Why are you laughing?" Bonnie said puzzled why she didn't say she hated her and stormed out of the house.

"Well, I have a confession too," Katie said. For the next five minutes Katie told her best friend every detail about the past few weeks with Billy.

"God, are we both so horny that we would sleep with our best friend's husband?" Bonnie said when Katie finished. "What do we do now?"

"Does your mother still have that small beach house?"

"Yes."

"If we can get it what do you think about the four of us spending the next two days there?"

"She told me last month it was available. But, I'm not sure I like that look in your eyes." Bonnie smiled.

"Here's my plan."

*****

Billy was in the middle of a golf swing when his cell phone went off. He saw his home phone number on the small screen. It puzzled him because Bonnie normally slept for most of Saturday. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes. But hurry home because we are going to the beach house."

"The beach house? Now?" Normally Bonnie was the one who hated to go there.

"Yes hurry home."

Billy heard the click and hit his last five balls before driving back to his house.

*****

Jim too was asleep when he felt someone nudging his arm. "Jim wake up." He peeked out to see the alarm clock showing 12:00 noon. "It's not time to get up."

"Come on we are going to Bonnie's mother's beach house. You can sleep in the car. Billy and Bonnie will be here in fifteen minutes."

"Can I shower first and I have to get changed?"

"No time. Just wear your shorts and pull on a tee shirt."

Jim's eyes were still half-closed as he managed to sit on the edge of the bed. Katie threw him a tee shirt and he watched as she packed him some clothes to wear. "I'll be down stairs," she said smiling.

After about five minutes and some cold water on his face he made it to the front door just when Billy pulled his car up into the driveway.

"Come on. You and Bonnie can sleep in the back seat."

Suddenly Jim was really starting to like this idea especially the part about sleeping with Bonnie. "I think this is a very good idea," he said as he carried his bag out to the SUV. He saw Billy behind the wheel and Bonnie's head in the back. After pulling open the rear door he said, "I guess you and I are sleeping back here."

Bonnie smiled because she knew they would not be sleeping.

"Hi," Katie said to Billy. It was a two hour drive to the beach so she pushed the seat back and then placed her pillow between the two captain seats so Jim would not see her hand move over to take Billy's. This time he took it and smiled at her.

*****

Bonnie had brought a blanket to keep warm as well as to cover both of their bodies. When Jim settled back onto his seat she leaned over and put her head against his shoulder. Both of their bodies shifted towards the window until her whole upper half was against him. They were not even out of the neighborhood before Bonnie pulled the blanket over them and dropped her right hand down between his thighs. His limp penis didn't stay that way very long.

Katie peeked back a few times to make sure Bonnie had taken her husband's body down under the blanket. The first part of their plan was to tease the hell out of the guys so when they proposed a full swap the men could not say no. She smiled as she turned up the music on the radio that would drown out any moaning and groaning from the rear seat. It was then she reached down and slowly pulled up the bottom of her sundress. It made it almost to the edge of her panty-less pussy before Billy noticed it. He was looking at her tender thighs a long time and didn't see the green light change to red until she screamed, "Billy STOP!"

The vehicle slammed to a stop only inches from the car in front of them. Both Bonnie and Jim rolled off the back seat onto the floor.

"Damn," Billy said. "Are you two alright back there?"

"Yes..........what happened?"

"I.....uh...stopped short," he said noticing that Katie had pushed her dress back down.

"Maybe I need to drive," Katie said realizing Bill could not look at her body and drive safely. If she was driving all he had to do was look and touch. Besides when he saw the big surprise he surely would wreck the vehicle.

"Good idea," Bonnie yelled from the back. She pushed back up onto the seat and sat back while Billy pulled the car into a gas station to switch drivers.

Katie took her time getting into the drivers seat to make sure Billy saw her dress move dangerously up her legs again. Finally they made it out of town and onto the highway which meant they could all settle in to their messing around. About ten miles out of town Katie reached over and took Billy's hand before pulling it over to her bare thigh just under the hem of her dress. If that wasn't an invitation nothing was.

Jim too had his hand on Bonnie's leg before moving it up to released and unzip her shorts. As Jim's fingers moved downward under her panties Billy's fingers moved upward towards Katie's pussy. It was Jim's fingers who first discovered something was different because he felt smooth flesh all the way down to the top of Bonnie's slit. Bonnie had shaven her bush.

Billy slowly rubbed his fingers up to touch into her slit when he didn't feel any hairs around it. Immediately he moved north and discovered she had shaved it all off. His other hand lifted her dress and then he saw his first bald pussy.

Bonnie giggled softly when Jim's fingers stopped. It only lasted a few seconds because he quickly rubbed his fingers over her swollen clit and down into her wet hot gash. At the same time Bonnie grabbed onto his waistband and pulled it outward until his hard-on popped out at her. She pushed the elastic band down under his balls and then grabbed onto his shaft.

Luckily the radio was on because the moaning got louder and more frequent. Jim had Bonnie's shorts and panties down to her ankles and then off while she continued to jerk him off. It was then that he realized he could actually fuck her while their spouses sat in the front. The blanket would hide their movements.

Katie left her pussy exposed while Billy fingered her. She could see a lot of movement in the back seat under the blanket and knew Bonnie was doing more than just exposing her own bare puss. She smiled as she remembered that morning after making plans to swap how she and Bonnie walked up to the bathroom undressed and shaved each other's pussy. At first it was just fun and interesting because neither had really seen a pussy up close. It became serious when Bonnie's fingers roamed up and down Katie's slit while she took her time trimming the thick bush.

"Have you ever.........you know....wondered how it would be to make love with another woman?" Bonnie whispered.

"Noooo," Katie answered just as her best friend pressed down into her hot opening. "Have.......youuu?"

"Actually when I was in nurse's school one of my roommates made a pass at me." Her thumbs pushed Katie's outer lips open and saw how turned on she was.

"You........turned her down.......right?" Katie's hips were now lifting upward to get more contact with Bonnie's fingers.

"Actually I didn't. She taught me quite a few things before I graduated." She then hooked her thumb up into Katie's pussy. "Would you like for me to show you?" Most of the hair was gone now as Bonnie fingered and rubbed on the sensitive flesh.

"Yes........I would......like...that," Katie said closing her eyes. Bonnie was already finger-fucking her anyway. She felt Bonnie's body moving up next to hers. With her eyes closed she did not see her friend's lips moving down to gently kiss onto hers.

"I found out women kiss better than men," Bonnie giggled. She nibbled on Katie's soft lips until she opened them. Seconds later her thin tongue flicked and teased until Katie's tongue came out to play. All this time she continued to gently finger the pussy between Katie's wide open thighs.

Katie was now panting loudly. She moved her own hand down under Bonnie's navel and lower until she felt the other woman's stiff clitoris.

Bonnie broke the kiss and looked into Katie's eyes. "I have one more thing to show you." She smiled as she twisted around on the bed and moved her lips to where her fingers had just been. Her tongue tasted Katie's nectar and her legs opened before her hips shifted closer to Katie's face. She wasn't sure if Katie would do it until she felt soft lips on the side of her lower lips.

"Ummmm," Bonnie moaned when Katie's tongue flicked out across her swollen pleasure button. Seconds later all patience was lost because they both needed to cum. The talk about swapping husbands had turned them on so much. Tongues danced and rubbed until their bodies both exploded at the same time.

"DON'T STOP!" Bonnie screamed before opening her mouth wide to cover Katie's whole pussy mound. While vibrating her upper lips on Katie's clit her tongue raped down into her honey pot. It was Katie's turn to scream. "OH GOD BONNIE!" Finally a minute later Bonnie turned and moved to put her head next to Katie's on the pillow.

"I've always wanted to do that," Bonnie giggled.

"Next time let me know before 20 years goes by," Katie smiled.

*****

Katie's mind returned to the present and realized she was hungry. "I'm going to stop at the next restaurant to eat. Is anyone else hungry?"

Bonnie panicked because Jim had just removed her bra leaving her stark naked under the blanket. She had figured they had a least another hour before they needed to redress. Her hand was on Jim's hard-on as she tried to push him and it away from penetrating her. "Shhh," she whispered to him hoping Billy would think they were both sleeping.

Katie saw Billy about to turn around and grabbed his face. "They are sleeping. Let's go get something to eat." She smiled and winked. Billy didn't bother turning around as he followed her into the restaurant.

"They're gone," Bonnie said as she peeked out from under the blanket. "You were so bad taking off all of my clothes."

"I know," Jim grinned. "We now have time to........fuck."

"God you are so romantic," Bonnie grinned. "But I don't want our first time to be in the back seat of an SUV in a rest stop. Let's get dressed and get something to eat." She grabbed her panties but he jerked them from her hand. "Jim stop!"

"Promise me you will let me fuck you when we get to the beach house." He teased while holding up her panties.

"Yes.....now give me my panties," Bonnie giggled.

Katie and Billy were sitting next to each other touching under the table when she saw Bonnie coming through the front door. "Shit they're coming inside." Billy started moving away but she stopped him. "Stay next to me."

Bonnie smiled when she saw them sitting close together in the bench seat and looked back at Jim. "Sit by me."

Jim stopped for a second when she saw Billy and his wife so close. A twinge of jealously flashed before him until Bonnie pulled him next to her. He was going to say something about it but Bonnie quickly squeezed his thigh and his mind went blank. After an hour of rubbing over bulges and triangles the two women moved into the rest room together leaving the men alone.

"You know that was pretty cool," Billy started not sure what Jim would say. "I mean you know sitting with Katie while you sat with Bonnie. I think it kind of turns the women on."

"Yeah, and sleeping with Bonnie in the back seat was a big turn-on too," Jim whispered. An older couple was sitting directly behind him. "Hey what do you think about us messing around....you know nothing serious...with each other's wife this weekend? If it makes them hot we will both benefit."

"Good idea," Billy grinned. It did turn him on somewhat knowing Jim and Bonnie were lying next to each other in the back seat. "Messing around like touching and maybe some kissing?"

"We can try it," Jim said figuring Katie really wouldn't let Billy to go very far before she stopped him.

*****

"Shit Katie you almost blew it by sitting so close to Billy," Bonnie said as soon as they entered the restroom. "Jim didn't look too happy."

"We didn't think you two were coming in. What happened?"

Bonnie grinned. "I was naked when you stopped the car and when you left he wanted to fuck me. I had to come inside to cool him off."

"So how do we get them to fuck us later?" Katie asked. "I want to do it at the same time in the same room."

"I don't know but we better let them do it soon or I'll go crazy too."

*****

After leaving the rest area Bonnie managed to keep her clothes on but had to stroke Jim all the way until they pulled into the beach house driveway. As the rest of them unloaded the car Jim stayed behind pretending to be waking up while he was actually waiting for his excitement to subside.

"You guys can have the master bedroom," Bonnie said while hoping that they would all be in there later tonight. "We still have some sun left so why don't we get changed and head down to the beach?"

As soon as the couples closed the doors behind them the men were all over their wives. "Stop," Katie said to Jim when he pushed his hard-on up against her bare ass. "We have to get dressed." She had agreed with Bonnie that they would not please their own husbands to keep him hot and horny. She tried to pull up her bikini bottom but Jim moved in front of her and saw she too had shaved her pussy. However he couldn't mention that he knew Bonnie had done the same.

"Holy shit," Jim smiled before rubbing his hand down over her hairless pussy mound. "You shaved it?" His fingers quickly discovered she was very, very wet.

"Yes, instead of a bikini cut this year I decided to go for the bald look. Do you like it?"

"YES!" He said loud enough for Bonnie and Billy to hear. "And you are so wet. You want it as much as I do."

"I do but not now. I promise you will get as much pussy as you want later," Katie said before jerking his fingers away. Another second and she would have given in.

"OK, I'm going to make you honor that later."

"No problem," Katie giggled. "However it will not be my pussy," she thought.

*****

Bonnie too was having a hard time preventing Billy from fucking her. As she leaned over the bed to pick up her bottom his fingers moved under her ass and into her pussy lips. He too discovered she had shaven. "What?" he said before turning her body around and looking at her mound. "You too?"

Bonnie realized he had blown his cover. "Why have you shaven your pubic hair too?" She giggled as she pulled down his briefs. "Are you going to shave and screwed up by telling me?"

"Uh..........yeah.....I was going to........shave." He said realizing he had almost blown it.

"Do it now," Bonnie giggled as she grabbed his electric shaver from his bag and grabbed a towel. "I'll do it for you."

"Not right now," Billy said. "We have to get dressed." He pulled off his briefs and pulled up his loose trunks.

Twenty minutes later the four long time friends tossed a large blanket on the nearly vacant beach and plopped face down on it.

"I could use some lotion on my back," Bonnie directed at Billy. It was then he surprised her.

"Let Jim do it."

Both women opened their eyes and glanced at each other. Never in the past had the man allowed another man to put sunburn lotion on their bodies.

"I.......uh....probably shouldn't," Jim stuttered while looking at his wife.

"Go ahead," Bonnie grinned. "Billy can put some on mine." Things were working out too easily.

Bonnie and Katie were lying next to each other in the middle of the blanket so Jim and Billy had to switch sides. They looked at each other and smiled as they squirted some white cream on the other man's wife and then slowly rubbed and massaged.

"Um...." Billy's hands are so much softer than yours," Katie moaned.

"Jim really knows how to do a massage," Bonnie whispered.

"Maybe.......you know....we....uh....should untie your tops," Billy said hoping Jim and his wife wouldn't mind.

"Go ahead," Bonnie and Katie said at the same time. The trembling fingers of the men released the knots and pulled them to the sides. Both stared at the other man's bulge as their fingers traveled up over the soft shoulders, down the back and then up the sides. When they got to the breasts their fingers teased over the edges that they could reach.

"Are you going to do our legs too?" Katie asked feeling the hot sun and the hot flashed from within her body.

"Sure," Jim answered first without waiting for an answer from Bonnie. He took the lotion and squeezed a fine line from the back of Bonnie's ankle up the back of her legs stopping at her round bottom.

Billy was now rock hard while he watched his best friend touch and rub up his wife's legs to the base of her ass and then back down. A few seconds later he was doing the same thing to Katie.

Katie was breathing heavy when Billy's fingers touched the bottom of her bikini. She peeked over at Bonnie and winked.

Jim was happy just touching Bonnie but when her thighs slowly opened allowing his finger inside he grinned. He was unaware that Katie was allowing Billy to do the same thing.

It was Billy who elbowed Jim as he guided his fingers up under Katie's ass to the small patch of cloth covering her pussy. They had talked about touching the women and touching them there would definitely be touching. Jim nodded his OK and moved his fingers up to rub against Bonnie's crotch at the same time as Billy did Katie's. Both women's bodies jerked upward in surprise but neither made any motion to stop them.

"Fuck," Jim thought when he glanced over to see Billy's fingers pushing into his wife's covered slit. Never would he have thought that Katie would allow another man to touch her. His own middle finger was now pushing into Bonnie's moist hole up to his first knuckle.

Both women were surprised that the men had allowed this to happen but they were not going to stop it. At least that's what they thought until Billy's fingers snaked their way under Katie's bottom and rubbed against her bare pussy lips. "I think you boys are getting too frisky," Katie said as she squeezed her thighs together. When Billy pulled his fingers out she reached under her and held her bikini tops to her full mounds before turning over. Bonnie saw what Katie was doing and did the same. "Maybe you should do the front now?" Katie giggled. She let go of her breasts and dropped her hands to her sides.

Jim looked at Billy and grinned. "The beach is vacant." They all looked around and saw the few people that were near them had left.

"Don't remove our tops," Bonnie whispered as her hands dropped to her sides.

"So as long as we don't remove them we can touch?" Billy quickly clarified.

"Uh huh," Katie giggled.

Jim beat Billy to the punch and quickly slipped his whole hands up under Bonnie's top. He felt her hard tips poking into his palms as he gently squeezed them. Jim glanced over at Billy who was doing the same thing to Katie's mounds.

"This feels really nice," Bonnie whispered to her best friends. Both women had peeked down to see the hard excitement in the men's trunks.

"Um........I agree," Katie giggled. The way things were going getting the men to fuck them while they were all sharing a bed wouldn't be a problem.

Billy was the first to slowly slide one of his hands from a breast and move it down to the top of Katie's bottom. He slipped his fingertips under the waistband and twisted his hand until he touched her bald mound.

"Shit," Jim thought when he looked where Billy's hand was going. Again he was shocked that Katie was allowing it to happen. He was about to do it as well when Katie grabbed Billy's wrist.

"Not under there," Katie said firmly as she jerked his hand out "You know I think we all need to get back to the house." She knew they were all boiling hot and anxious to see how far they would go. The girls reached behind each other and connected their tops as the guys gathered the towels and then the blanket. They made it to the house just as the skies opened up.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers