Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will try and make it even better next weekend" I said. I didn't want her to back out.

"I won't let him, whoever he may be, have sex with me. Kissing is all I agreed to but no fucking Ed. I just don't think I could do anything more than kiss."

"Kissing is fine but not just a peck on the cheek, a proper kiss."

"How will we do it? I mean, I can't just ask some guy to kiss me can I?"

I had been thinking about this and explained my ideas. We would book a hotel in central London and go to a club. Once inside we would split up and she would soon have guys queuing up to ask her to dance. Her story would be that she is with some colleagues and they are scattered throughout the club. I would keep an eye on her from a discreet distance. If she needed to talk to me she could excuse herself and text me from the ladies. If the guy was being an ass I would step in and act like I was one of her colleagues looking for her as we were intending to leave.

"But how will you see the kiss? The clubs are always so busy; the dance floor could be jammed with people."

She had a valid point and I had no answer. Sara herself came up with a solution.

"I will set the pace and keep to the edge of the pack."

"Sara, I meant what I said. We only do this if we both agree. You know how I feel, I'm all for it but if it repulses you then we just forget it." I said, and I meant it.

"After the pleasure you gave me tonight I think you deserve a little payback," she said with a giggle, "and besides, I do like kissing. I have only kissed one guy in over seven years; Dave doesn't count because he kissed me."

"I love you" I said, delighted that she was willing to go through with it.

The following Friday we entered a pretty upmarket club. We both dressed in our best attire. Sara looked beautiful in her figure-hugging red dress which showed her curves and looked liked it had been sprayed on. Her make-up was just right (as always) and her bare tanned legs were lengthened by the high heels. The dress was about 5 inches above the knee. She looked stunning. I didn't know at the time what bra she was wearing but her breasts stood out proudly. Her underwear was a mystery to me also. She wouldn't let me see her getting dressed and wouldn't let me touch her either. We'd had two drinks in the hotel bar before we took a cab to the club. She was nervous, hell, we were both shaking. I was shaking with anticipation, her with fear. We had one more drink in a bar up the road from the club.

Once inside, she made her way to the toilets and I went to the bar, got a beer. I sent her a text telling her where I was. In the meantime she had gotten into a conversation with a girl and told her she was meeting work colleagues but they hadn't arrived yet. The girl, Karen, asked her to join her and her friends until Sara's friends turned up so as she would not be on her own. Karen was with a group of girls who were on a hen night and Sara was very happy to join them. She sent me a brief text saying that these girls were out for a good time and she would try and stay with them for as long as possible. From where I was I could see them standing around a high table. They were all having fun so I relaxed. They all went to the dance floor and as they danced I saw a number of guys join them. It was all good fun and they danced for a few numbers until they went to get more drink.

When they returned to the dance floor, they were once again joined by a number of guys. One guy in particular danced with Sara. I watched closely as he would lean to say something to her and felt quite jealous when she threw her head back as she laughed at whatever it was he'd said. We had been there about two hours when a slow number was played. Sara stayed with the guy and he held her close as they swayed to the music. Sara is a wonderful dancer. I always love watching her dance whether she is at home or when we are out with friends and the girls dance and leave all us 'boring' guys to talk shit.

Sara was keeping a little distance between them as they danced. He had both hands on her waist while she had one hand on his arm and the other on his waist. He was well built, fit looking too. When the song ended she said something to him and went towards the ladies room. I sent her a quick text 'everything ok?'

Her reply came back almost immediately. "I think he may be the 1 -- u sure about this?"

"YES! Go for it!"

"K"

I had been chatted up myself by three girls, at different times I hasten to add. I gave them the same spiel, 'waiting on friends', lame but all I could think of.

As she came back into the bar area, Bren, for that was his name, intercepted her and guided her to the dance floor again. A rock number was just finishing and then the DJ played an old 10cc number -- 'I'm not in love'. This time they were much closer and I could see his hands just above her ass as they danced. About midway through the song I looked open-mouthed as she turned her head up towards him. It was like slow motion as their lips got closer and closer until they met. My heart almost stopped. The kiss was disappointing to say the least. They parted after only a second. 'She has changed her mind' I thought. I began to make my way towards her. I would put my plan into action, pretend to be one of her colleagues and say we were about to leave. I began to realise that she could never do this and as I was just about 4 feet away their lips met again. This time it was it was for real. Her eyes were closed and I clearly saw their tongues circle each others. It was such an incredible sight to see my love sharing such an intimate kiss with a stranger. His hands strayed down until he was touching her ass. She made a half-hearted attempt to pull away but he just pulled her closer. As I backed away, no doubt looking like a fool amongst all these couples, I could see her breasts crushed against his body. She didn't see me.

Back at the bar I continued to watch them. They never stopped kissing until the song ended when she excused herself and rejoined her new found friends, or what was left of them. Some of them were still dancing with guys they had met. She caught my eye and stood up. As she made her way to the restroom she waved her phone discreetly towards me.

I quickly sent her a one word text -- 'WOW'.

"Wow indeed" she replied. "I feel so naughty. U ok?"

"Better than ok" I responded, "More, More."

"He's really into me. I don't want to lead him on."

I texted her that everyone was in the same boat and that most of her 'friends' were married and this was just a night out and that she should enjoy herself. She replied saying ok but he was getting turned on.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I can feel his hard cock 'boring' into me," came her reply.

My cock was as hard as I can ever remember. My mind was in turmoil.

"Go for it Sara."

She returned to the bar and Bren quickly sidled up beside her. He Edged his way through the crowd and ended up right next to me. Sara stole a nervous glance towards me and I smiled and nodded as Bren was leaning over the bar ordering a drink for them both. He excused himself as he turned to get past me and I watched them make their way to a space at a high table. They chatted for a while and I watched as Sara gulped back a glass of wine before they headed back to the dance floor. The moment they hit the dance floor she moved in close to him. There was a rather fast number playing but they were oblivious to it. They ate each other. He was openly cupping her ass, caressing her. I saw him move his hand between them and caress her breast as they kissed. She did nothing to deter him, in fact she pulled away slightly in order to facilitate him. They were getting more and more passionate. She couldn't seem to get enough of his kisses. She would stop momentarily looking up at him with her beautiful eyes then she would pull him to her again. I thought this was as far as it would go until another slow set came on and I saw him reach between their bodies. His hand was moving south. She pushed her ass out a little and although I could not see, I knew he was feeling her pussy through her dress. As they turned I was shocked to see her hand move towards his crotch, feeling for his cock.

The music stopped for a moment as an announcement was made. One of Sara's new friends spoke to her and after a chat left them alone. Sara and Bren left the floor and went back to the table they had been at previously. I saw Sara using her phone then she said something to Bren and they kissed for ages. I didn't have a clear view but felt my phone vibrate.

Her text simply said, "I'm leaving now, meet me outside."

I left the club immediately and just as I got outside a cab was dropping people off so I jumped in and asked the driver to wait for a moment. Sara walked unsteadily from the club and I hopped out to help her in. After I gave the driver our destination Sara pulled me to her and we kissed deeply. It was strange kissing her after she had been Kissing Bren. I could taste the alcohol but it still felt different somehow. As we kissed I wondered how different her pussy would feel if Bren had fucked her. With my cock fully erect I guided her hand to it. She squeezed it for just a few moments before we broke the kiss. I wanted to talk to her, ask her how it felt with Bren but she shook her head indicating that she did not want to have this conversation in a taxi.

In the lift she was all over me. As we kissed she undid my flies and had my cock out, stroking it. She dropped to her knees and sucked me. I almost came, but the bell rang signalling we had arrived at our floor and thankfully there was no one waiting to get in. We almost ran to our room and once inside she peeled off her dress, bra and panties before tearing off my shirt. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and we got onto the bed. She lay down, legs apart, her pussy was soaking.

"Fuck me, just stick your cock into my pussy and fuck me hard."

I was in her in a flash and didn't bother with any preliminaries. I fucked her as hard as I could. To my surprise she was cumming in seconds. Her body was twisting and turning as she came with a shout. I wanted to hold back but it was impossible and I erupted inside her. I came so much that night. In my mind I could still see her kissing Bren. I was imagining I was fucking her after she had fucked him. I kissed her hard, squeezing her breasts, pushing my cock as far in as I could. I was spent for now but Sara reached into the locker and took out the dildo. She shoved it into her pussy and began fucking herself. She was clearly highly aroused.

"Who are you thinking about Sara?" I asked, "Be truthful."

"Him" came her almost inaudible reply.

"Tell me about it Sara; tell me what you are thinking."

"I'm thinking of his cock........inside me......Ooooh.......I'm so horny."

She was really going for it and I could not get her to elaborate. She was cumming, moaning continually.

"Fuck me."

I took her hand from the toy and began working it in and out of her pussy. I positioned myself so that I could lick her clit as I fucked her. She loved the dual sensation and used her hands to pull my mouth against her clit. I was eager to please her and marvelled at the amount of liquid spilling from her.

"Would you like his cock in you now? I would have loved to see him fucking you. His cock pleasuring you as you sucked mine, change position and watch you sucking him as I fuck you hard. Would that be good?"

"Mmmm, lovely," she said, "he has a big cock. I felt it against me, so hard."

"Would you have let him fuck you?"

"Oh Go..........no."

I was pushing the dildo harder into her, licking her pussy as I did. "Would you have liked him to fuck you Sara?" She was almost there again.

"Yyyy yes, oh my God, I'm cumming."

She had cum again and I had lost count of the number of times she'd cum. She crossed her legs, squeezing them tightly as her climax subsided. I needed to use the bathroom and when I came back I picked her little black panties off the floor. As I suspected, they were very wet, the sweet musky smell of her pussy unmistakable. I asked her to tell me how she had felt in the club.

"I was very nervous at first. Meeting Karen was the best thing that could have happened. It meant I didn't look like some tart or something. Bren was so nice when he came over and introduced himself. He asked me if I was with anyone, meaning a boyfriend. I told him I was with the hen party and he asked me to dance. He was such a good kisser."

"Did it make you horny?" I asked.

"Not at first but after I had some more drink it did. I was pretty drunk in there. Seeing you at the bar brought me to my senses until I had a glass of wine and then we went back to the floor. He touched my breasts and I felt my panties get very wet."

"I saw him, and then he went for your pussy."

"You saw that?"

"Yes and I saw how you moved your ass to help him and I saw you reaching for his cock."

"I didn't! I was pulling his hand away. He was trying to get under my dress and if he had the dress would have ended up above my waist because it clings to me. I couldn't let him expose me like that. When you went outside for the cab we were kissing just behind the doors and I felt his cock. I just wanted to feel it with my hand."

"You took his cock out?" I asked incredulously.

"NO! I felt him through his jeans. I was just curious."

Then she told me something which sent my mind into overdrive......

"I told him I had to go, catch up with the others. Just before I left he was looking around where we were standing, moving chairs and asking people if they had found a phone or if it was on the floor. He asked to borrow my phone so he could call his own number in the hope of hearing it ring. It rang alright, it was in his pocket. Then he told me that he had my number and I now had his and that he'd love to see me again. He really fooled me."

"Will you?" I asked, forever the optimist.

"No way! We agreed, just kissing and I think you have to agree that I went further than I had intended."

"But you did like it Sara. We both know that."

At that very moment her mobile sounded a text coming in. We both looked at each other and then at the phone. Not waiting for her to make a move, I took the phone from her purse and handed it to her. She actually went bright red as she read the text.

"It's from him isn't it?" I said, barely able to contain my delight, "what does it say?"

She pushed the phone to me, 'I would really love to see you again Sara' she was watching me to see my reaction.

"You can if you want" I said.

"No Ed, we agreed and I don't want it to go further. He's a lovely guy but I can't."

She sent off a reply -- sorry Bren but I can't. I'm in a relationship.

I was gutted. I so wanted her to go much further. I was hard and as we lay there. I suggested we have a drink from the mini bar. I fetched two small bottles of wine and we chatted as we sipped them. I told her what a turn on it had been for me and that I had been so hard it was uncomfortable.

"Why was it such a turn on?" she asked, her speech slightly slurred.

"Seeing you in his arms, the way you were kissing each other. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before."

I continued along these lines telling her how sexy she looked. I said she looked incredible kissing him as he caressed her ass, her breasts. By now it was 3am and she was onto her third drink while I still nursed my wine. I am a devious bastard but I was so horny and I wanted more from her. I was sliding my finger along her pussy as I spoke and she was so wet and getting hornier by the minute. She soon had her fingers in her pussy as I changed to caressing her tits, her hard nipples pert and very sensitive to my touch.

"Tell me more" she said.

I told her that I could imagine them going to a hotel. He would kiss her as he touched her. Then he would remove her dress as she undid his jeans. She was working herself up as I spoke.

"You like this so far?" I asked.

"Mmm yes, I like it"

She was very drunk. She rarely drank so much but the odd time she did she would get very horny and would have difficulty remembering it the day after.

"I think you should text Bren, tell him you fancy him. Tell him your boyfriend is a pervert and would love to share you with him for a night."

"Oh I couldn't do that" she was giggling.

"Yes you could" I said as I sucked her nipple, "Just for fun, text him."

"I can't. Will I? Do you think he would answer?"

"Touch my cock, imagine it is Bren's. Imagine him kissing you like he did, his fingers touching your pussy."

I passed her the phone, slid my finger along her pussy as she groaned. I was careful not to excite her too much, didn't want her to make a mess of the text. She asked me to tell her what to write so I repeated what I had said. It took her ages and when she finished she handed me the phone.

"I can't see it properly, see if it's ok"

The message was all over the place with lots of spelling mistakes but the gist of it was there. I corrected it and the text was as follows 'Hi Bren, loved spending time with you. Truth is my boyfriend is a pervert and when I told him that I had met a guy and we shared a lot of kisses he said he would love to share me with you. You think I'm nuts? Don't worry either way. Sara xxxx'. Ok, so I did some editing as well but hey, I was horny.

Sara was fingering herself and I decided it would be best to keep her on the boil so I went down on her, licking her from her ass to her clit. It drove her wild. As she humped against my face she asked me if I had sent the message. When I told her I had she seemed to freeze but she was soon responding to my touch once I introduced a finger into her pussy.

"You want it, I know you want us to touch you all over, kiss you. You will have two cocks to fuck, two guys to kiss. We could fuck you for hours Sara. You would get to feel a different cock in you. It would be so sexy, seeing you getting fucked. See his cock in your mouth, his tongue licking your pussy. You know you want it. Do you want it?"

"Yes Ed, I want it."

"What exactly do you want?"

"I want to be fucked."

"By me?"

"Yes, you and Bren. I want to be fucked, fuck me."

"Tell me what you want us to do to you."

"I want you to lick my pussy. I want to kiss you both. I want him to fuck my pussy. I want to suck his cock. I want you both to fuck me together."

She was just about to cum and the effects of the alcohol had obviously lowered her inhibitions.

"Oh fuck, I want him to cum. I want to feel him cum in my pussy. I want you to fuck my mouth, want to taste his cum, suck his hard cock. I want you to fuck me all night. I need you to fuck me now, right now!"

"I will fuck you this minute if you let Bren fuck you."

"Oh yes, I will let him fuck me alright. I need to be fucked so bad. He can fuck me right now."

I fucked her, held back for ages. I made her cum and cum again until finally I ejaculated inside her. I withdrew from her and brought my cock to her mouth. She eagerly sucked and licked my cock, cleaning the sperm and swallowing what was left, not something she did that often. We were both tired out, sleep came quickly. When I woke up it was to the noise of the phone. Reception was calling to remind us that checking out time was noon. Looking at my watch I could see that it was 12.45pm. Sara stirred as I apologised to the receptionist who was at pains to say that it was not the time so much as that she was worried we had to catch a train or plane. She said to take our time as they were not full.

"Have we time for a shower?" Sara asked.

"If we have one together," I replied. "How do you feel this morning?" She looked ok, not too hung over.

"I feel like we fucked for hours. Are you pissed with me?"