She's The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all going very well when Mackenzie then asked me "Jack, Mum said she saw you play with your band years ago in England? Do you remember the show?"

"I sure do Mackenzie. It was the last gig we played together before we split up... Actually I was going to show you all this later, but now seems to be a good time. Just give me a second."

I raced to my office and picked up a DVD from my desk. Coming back to the living room the ladies were all talking together and I went over and put the DVD on.

"Donna, Mackenzie you are about to see something that hasn't ever been shown before. I don't think you have seen this one either Gemma. ... I found this in my office. We had that show at the Hammersmith filmed for the potential live release at a later date. Here is our set from that night."

I pressed play and we watched as 'Highly Zen' played our set. I watched with great interest as the ladies saw me playing in full flight. Thankfully the show was as good as I remembered. Donna was smiling and enjoying it, making comments here and there. Mackenzie and Gemma liked it, but had giggles as our 'rock star poses and moves' were very 90's and not like anything today, apparently.

About half way through the show the camera panned around showing the audience. Donna yelled "Stop it Jack, stop it there." I did and we backed it up a little. "Oh my god Jack! That's me, right there." Donna was pointing at the screen at a young woman with dark hair. Freezing the picture you could see her face and yes it was Donna.

"Mum you had dark hair then." Mackenzie said, sounding surprised.

Donna laughed "Yes sweetheart. I was going through my 'rebellious rocker' stage and I dyed my hair. I look a bit like you don't you think." Donna laughed.

Mackenzie, who has dark hair like her father had, laughed too.

"See Jack, I told you I was there." Donna said, in a sort of mocking way, like I hadn't believed her.

"I never doubted you for a second. You knew too much about us to have not been there." I replied smiling happily at her. Donna was smiling back at me.

We watched the rest of the show and then had a very nice dinner together. We were all getting along very well. Gemma and Mackenzie got along like a house on fire, and even exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch.

As the night drew to a close, we all said our goodbyes. As I said goodbye to Mackenzie I thanked her for coming over and how pleased I was to have finally met her. She smiled and said "It's great to meet you Jack too. I can now see how come Mum likes you so much."

"I like her very much too." I said.

Mackenzie said "I'm glad."

Donna and I kissed goodbye, both of us very happy with how the night went. We promised to call and talk as soon as we could.

**********

We spoke briefly the next day and Donna was very excited. She and Mackenzie had talked about me and apparently Mackenzie liked me and thought I'd be a good boyfriend for her mother. Donna was very pleased to have her daughter's approval. We couldn't catch up as she was driving Mackenzie back to school that day and wanted to spend time with her.

On Monday I couldn't speak to Donna in person as she wasn't at school, but out at Roberts Park school for meetings. I finished work and headed home. After a shower I changed into my usual home attire of sneakers, shorts, T-shirt and training jacket. It was about 5pm when I decided to message Donna to see how her day had been.

'Just got home from yoga. How was your day Jack?' she replied.

'It's good now that I can catch up with you ;)'

'I wish you were here in my arms'

'I wish that too. That's my favourite place cuddled up with you'

'It's my favourite too'

An idea sprung into my head.

'My home phone is ringing. Will be back in a minute'

'Ok Jack. I'll be waiting'.

I quickly grabbed my keys, locked the house and ran to my car. It was only 5 minutes to Donna's house and I drove as quickly as I could to get there. I stopped in front of her neighbours so as she wouldn't see me. Sitting there in the car I rang her number.

"Hi Jack. It's great to hear your voice. Much better than just texting each other." She answered.

"Yes it is. I miss you so much Donna."

"Ohhh Jack I miss you too. I really wish you were here."

"I wish you were here too... Ummm Donna, what are you wearing?" I replied with a giggle. I was asking her the classic, clichéd phone flirting question.

Donna giggled too. She put on a seductive voice "Well Jack, as I have just got back from yoga I am wearing tight yoga pants. Black, shiny and silky to touch, they show off my bum beautifully. You like my bum don't you Jack?"

I had gotten out of the car and was heading slowly towards her front door. "Oh yes I do Donna. You have a gorgeous bum! What else are you wearing? Or is that it?"

Donna giggled "Well I'm also wearing my red and blue sports bra, white singlet top and blue Lonsdale jacket, with a pink and white pattern on the front. What are you wearing Jack?" Donna purred. Just then I knocked on her front door.

She replied "Urrgh.. Jack someone's at my door... Wait there I will be back in a second ok?"

"Ok Donna. I'll be waiting." I said, trying not to give the game away.

I could hear her coming through the house and getting to the door. She opened it and I was standing there with my phone up to my ear.

"Ohhhhhh Jack!!" Donna squealed as she saw me.

"I told you I'd be waiting." I replied as I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed. Deeply, passionately. I could feel Donna all against me as we held each other tight.

As we moved apart for air Donna said "I can't believe you're here."

"I can't believe how good you look in your yoga gear" I replied. Donna blushed before taking my hand and leading me inside. We kept kissing, cuddling and caressing our way through to her lounge room.

We tumbled down onto her lounge still wrapped in each other's arms. Our kisses became more urgent as the tension that had built up during the previous week was being released. Moans and groans increased as we kissed more and more.

I remembered Donna loved being kissed on the neck so I moved down and began to nibble and kiss her silky soft skin.

"Mmmmmm Jack. Neck kisses... Muunnnhg... You are making me melt." Donna purred into my ear.

Hands began to wander. Somehow Donna had managed to get my jacket off and she had slipped her hand under my t-shirt. Her soft hand ran down my chest and around to my back pulling me even closer to her. I managed to undo Donna's jacket and ran my hands over her body. I could feel her beautiful, full, large breasts through her sports bra, the softness of her tummy and her gorgeous bum.

We had manoeuvred ourselves so that Donna was lying on top of me. I could feel her grinding her hips against me, pleasing herself on my ever more prominent excitement.

"Donna mmmmungh ...you feel amazing Honey."

"Ohhh Jack... I want you Jack... I want you now." Donna said. She had propped herself up and was looking straight into my eyes. Her hair was all messed up, her face blushing. I don't think I had ever seen a more beautiful woman ever.

I placed my hand on her face and drew her down to kiss her again. "Donna I want you too... I have wanted you since I met you." I said before kissing her again. I reached around and held onto her bum, pulling her close to me and moving against her.

Donna kissed me, groaning with pleasure into my mouth. She broke the kiss by sitting up off me and getting off the lounge. She held her hand out and sitting up I took it. "Let's go Sweetheart." She said.

Entering her bedroom we kissed again. Somehow we managed to take most of our clothes off, fumbling and twisting but trying to keep kissing. We were both giggling as we did this. I was excited as I had ever been.

We fell onto Donna's bed, still cuddled close. It felt so good to feel her against me. She was still wearing her sports bra and a tiny pair of panties, and I was just in my boxers that were struggling to hold me in. Donna undid the clip on the front of her bra and her breasts came tumbling out as she slithered out of it.

I always suspected Donna had large breasts, but they still surprised me a little when I did actually get to see them. They were large, with very pale, almost imperceptible, pink nipples. They were only visible as they were all crinkled up in excitement. Leaning down I kissed my way down her breasts, tasting her beautiful soft skin, before playing with her nipples with my lips, tongue and teeth.

"Mmmmunnghh Jack. Oh my nipples are so sensitive. ... Yes do that... Oh yess Jack ... Mmmmmm... Yes ...ooohhhh" she squeaked in delight at my explorations.

I returned to kiss her again, before tasting her neck. Again she nearly melted in my arms as I did this. I felt her hand slither into my boxers and begin to stroke me.

"Ohhh Jack, you are so hard for me."

"I've been like that every time I see you Gorgeous." I moaned in her ear.

I could feel her trying to push my boxers down, so I propped myself up and slipped out of them and Donna flicked her little panties off. This time we cuddled up close, feeling each other 'skin to skin'. I had somehow managed to be on top of Donna and it was so good.

Between kisses Donna groaned into my ear "Jack, your skin is so warm. And you are so hard against my belly."

"You feel amazing Honey." I replied, before starting to kiss my way down her body again. I was so excited, but I wanted to explore this beautiful woman, and experience everything with her.

I had slid down and was kissing Donna's very erect nipples.

"Sweetheart that is so good... I have been thinking about you and me like this for so long... Now it is really happening ... I can't quite believe it." Donna groaned.

I looked up from her breasts and smiled. "I have wanted this too Donna, so much... I can't believe how gorgeous you are." I replied, kissing her nipples again.

Donna giggled a little, before moaning with pleasure at what I was doing. I kissed and caressed my way down her soft tummy to Donna's increasing pleasure. Reaching her silky soft legs, I kissed my way down the sensitive skin on inside of her left thigh.

"Uh ...oh...oh ...oh inside thigh kisses, uhh...uhhh... Jack yesssss." Donna groaned as her legs open up, exposing her womanhood. I kissed my way back up before gently tasting her saturated loins with my tongue.

Popping my head up from between her thighs, I looked up at Donna and could see her face between her splayed out breasts. She was biting her lip in excitement. I had never seen a more beautiful sight than that in my entire life.

"You are so wet for me Donna." I giggled.

"You make me wet Jack... ohhhh ...All the time Honey..." Donna panted, smiling looking down at me. Our eyes met in this glance and electricity flew between us. The connection we had was so strong and was only getting stronger.

I continued to pay my attentions to Donna's intimate anatomy, teasing and playing with her excitement as best I could. Tasting her and pleasing her was exquisite. Her hips began to move of their own accord as she gyrated under the motion of my tongue and lips.

Donna began grunting slightly. "Uh...uh...uh Jack... Yes ...uh ... Oh Honey...I'm close baby... Jack give me your hand...uh uh uh... Lace your fingers in mine... Hold me."

I did as she asked and held her hand as I continued to pleasure her.

"mmm...mmmm...mmm... oh Jack, yes,... mmm... Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh, cumming Jack yes ...ohhhh Yes...unnnnghhh". Donna squealed and groaned as she came, her hips bucking involuntarily against me, and she squeezed my hand, holding me tight. Her orgasm was sudden and intense. Her legs clamped around my head as the waves of ecstasy travelled through Donna and her face showed just how much she enjoyed it.

She looked down at me as her orgasm began to subside, with a look of immense pleasure on her face, but also a look of wanting more.

"Jack, please I need to feel you inside me. Please Jack."

I moved from between her legs back up her body, positioning my erection where she wanted me. Leaning down we kissed again and I slowly moved my hips, just brushing my excitement against her saturated womanhood.

Donna giggled and groaned. "Oh Jack you are a tease." As we kept kissing deeply and passionately.

She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same and we tumbled over. Donna giggled as we did and she ended up on top of me.

"Mmmm that's better." she said. "You're mine to do whatever I want with." Donna said with a giggle, before grasping my rock hard erection and guiding me where she wanted me.

Slowly she lowered herself down on me and I was enveloped by her. Donna was unbelievably hot and extremely slippery. I groaned and slightly bucked as I was fully immersed inside her.

"Ohhh god Jack... From the first time we kissed I just wanted to... I wanted to feel you this close... Ohhh... ohhhh ... The chemistry between us Jack is amazing... Ohhh ohhhh." Donna said as we began to move together at our closest.

I was so excited and aroused that I was struggling to not explode inside Donna. Seeing her on top of me, her face blushed with arousal, her breasts bouncing with our motions was a beautiful sight. I reached up and pulled her down onto me so we could kiss, while at our most intimate. Donna moaned into my mouth as we did, our tongues dancing as we were 'one'.

Donna sat back up and was moving on top of me, her hands running over my chest, feeling my not quite as muscular as it be could be torso. I had my hands around Donna's hips, feeling her gorgeous bum as she rode me.

"Oh god Jack, I can feel you everywhere." Donna moaned in pleasure

"Donna ... Honey please stop, stop for just a second." I groaned.

"What... Umm why?"

"I just want to look at you Donna, to take you all in." I replied.

Donna giggled a little and slowed her movements to just a subtle movement of her hips on me. She looked at me, while I took the sight of her all in. Her hair still in the pony tail from her workout, her face flushed, her chest blushed red with excitement, her magnificent breasts and very erects nipples, her tummy going down and then me appearing right against her.

Looking back up Donna catching her gaze, I could see her biting her lip.

"Oh yes I'm biting my lip... I'm just a little self-conscious ..."

"You don't need to be self-conscious. You are so beautiful Donna."

She grinned and looked very coy as I said this.

I then began to move my hips thrust a little. Donna's coyness quickly turned to excitement as she quickly began to move with me. I continued like this for a little while, running my hands down her breasts and teasing her nipples.

"Yessss Jack,... my nipples have been so hard since you arrived...mmmmm play with my breasts... yes do that again... Unnnnugh... Yes Jack."

We were moving together and it was great, but I wanted to be close to Donna. I dropped my hands from her breasts and propped myself up.

"What...what are you doing Jack?"

I moved myself so that I was sitting up, while still deep inside Donna. She moved her legs, almost wrapping them around me, while I held her close. We kissed and as we moved apart Donna looked straight into my eyes.

Our faces were so close together and she just said with her lovely British/Australian accent "Hello". We then kissed again, sharing so much passion.

Donna groaned "I like this... so close. I can wrap my arms around you... Uuunnnn... My breast's squished against your chest...ummm...uuuunnnnngh."

"I just ...urrghh uh uh... Wanted to be closer to you." I said.

Donna kissed me again, before we really started to move. I could feel Donna everywhere and I couldn't get enough of her. She was rocking against me, and I was getting closer.

"Mmmmm...unnngh Donna... I'm close... Oh Honey I'm close"

"Yes Jack... Cum in me... fill me Sweetheart... Oh baby... I'm gonna cum too... Oh Jack... unurrrgh"

Donna squealed and came again all over me. This set me off and I exploded deep inside her, filling her with my essence. As we came we held each other tight, rolling with the orgasmic motions flowing through us. I was panting and groaning and Donna was doing the same. Gradually our orgasm's subsided and I gradually leaned back a little.

I looked into Donna's eyes and she looked back at me. The chemistry, the connection between us was immense, and the look we exchanged said so much. With my right hand I caressed Donna's face and kissed her again. She leant her face into my hand.

When our kiss moved apart, I moved back slightly and collapsed back onto the bed, physically and emotionally spent. Donna giggled as I did this. "Did you just collapse Jack?"

I laughed. "Yes Honey. You have worn me out."

Donna leant down and kissed me again. "I hope I wore you out in a good way?" she asked.

"Oh yes Donna. In the best way possible." I replied as I held her close and kissed her again.

Donna was now lying on my chest, getting her breath back. "Oh Jack, you made me come all undone." She said before kissing me again.

"I hope that is a good thing?" I replied, knowing the answer already.

Donna giggled "Yes honey. It is a very good thing... I feel so ... contented in your arms Jack. It is the only place I want to be."

"It is the only place I want to be too... With you." I replied.

Donna shuffled up me a little, kissing me again, and lying on me. We stayed close like this for a few minutes, luxuriating in being physically and emotionally close.

Donna rolled off me and lay on the pillow next to me. She looked so contented and I must have had the happiest look on my face. I was feeling so happy and all the feelings I had for Donna were multiplied a thousand times after this amazing experience with her.

We were dreamily looking into each other's eyes when I noticed Donna was bitting her lip a little. "Umm Jack, I know that this is our 'first time' together and ... What we have is amazing... I don't want you to go. Do you want to stay the night?" she asked. Donna did look apprehensive as she asked this.

"Sweetheart, I would love to stay the night." I replied. Donna grinned and kissed me again. "What we have between us is ... unbelievable. I have never felt like this with anyone, ever." I moved some hair from her face "I mean it Donna. You make me feel things I never thought I'd feel. And I want to keep being with you too."

"Jack... I always want to be with you." Donna said quietly, looking down out of my gaze.

"Me too." I said leaning forward, kissing Donna.

*************

Over the next month our relationship continued to blossom. Work was difficult, trying not to show we were together, but we kept our relationship professional. Out of work it definitely wasn't professional. We stayed at each other's houses when we could, and when we had our girls we all spent time together.

I implored Gemma to keep my relationship with Donna quiet from her mother. As my ex, Angela, was principal at Roberts Park Primary school, I didn't want my burgeoning relationship with Donna to affect her relationship with Angela, as they did have to work together a lot.

About a month into our relationship I was at work when I returned to the staff room after lunch. I noticed Angela was there, washing her cup in the sink. I hadn't realised it, but she was at my school for a meeting. I went over and said hello and we had a conversation about Andrew's new flat he was sharing at University, and how well Gemma did in her last exam.

"Jack, has Gem mentioned a new boyfriend to you?" Angela asked.

"No she hasn't. Why?"

"Well she was texting someone the other night and I asked who it was and she just said 'Oh it's just Mac.' Have you heard her mention 'Mac' before?"

I immediately realised Gemma was talking about Mackenzie. "Yes Angela. I think Mac is Mackenzie. Gemma had mentioned her new friend. I think that she is a friend of Nigel's daughter Alexandra." I replied making up the story quickly.