She's The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monday was the first day Donna and I went to work from the same house. We decided we were going to tell everyone at work about our relationship and living together. This plan was spoilt when one of the other teachers announced that she was pregnant. We didn't want to spoil her moment, so we kept the news quiet. Funnily enough after this, we just didn't bother to tell everyone.

I finished work earlier than Donna and raced home. I wanted our first night together, alone, in 'our' house to be memorable. I knew I had about an hour before Donna got home, so I quickly arranged our room the way I wanted it. I then organised our dinner and was finishing setting the table when I heard Donna's car pull up in the driveway and go into the garage.

She came into the house and I said "Welcome home Gorgeous."

"Thank you Sweetheart, it is great to be home." Donna replied with a sigh, relaxing being home. We kissed and then Donna said "Mmmmm it's good to be home in more ways than one."

We kissed and cuddled as Donna relaxed in my arms. She sniffed the air and said "Jack what smells so nice? Have you been cooking?" Donna said with a cheeky giggle.

"Yes my love. I know you had a hard day at work, so I have cooked dinner for us and I have organised a little surprise for you in my, whoops sorry, our room."

"Ooooh what is it?"

I took her hand and we walked to our room. The room was nice and warm, there were some candles lit and I had towels laid out on the bed. "I remember that you mentioned how you liked massages, so I figured after your hard day I would give you a massage to make you feel a little more relaxed."

Donna kissed me again. "I feel so relaxed already because we are finally together. You are so wonderful to me Jack. I love you so much"

Donna had tied her hair back in a ponytail and she looked so beautiful. She took off her clothes and she was wearing a stunning black bra and panties set under her clothes I didn't realise she put on that morning.

"I only just got these Jack. I wanted to look 'special' for you, for our first night alone together in 'our' house."

"Donna you look amazing, but you always look amazing no matter what you wear." I replied as we kissed again.

I undid her bra and took off her panties and helped her down onto the bed. She lay down on her tummy, with her arms tucked up under her chin. She rested her head on them as she looked at me getting ready.

"I didn't know you were a masseuse?" Donna asked.

"I am an enthusiastic beginner. But I really like making you, only you Donna, feel good." I replied as Donna giggled.

I too disrobed and Donna could easily see how I excited I was to be with her and how much I was enjoying doing this with her.

"Umm Jack... I don't think the masseuse is supposed to be naked too?" Donna asked with a giggle.

"I'm a bit clumsy. Ha ha ha. Anyway I don't want to get oil on my clothes" I replied, trying to sound professional.

I started massaging Donna's back, her shoulders, then down her legs and her feet. Her moans showed me I was doing the right things for her.

I squatted over her legs and massaged her beautiful bum. Donna's hips began to roll a little as I did this as she looked like she was enjoying the massage on a 'different level' too. I resisted the temptation to massage a little further down and hopped off the bed moving back to near Donna's head.

"Where, where are you going Jack? That was really nice." Donna said, protesting a little.

"I'm just moving to do your shoulders and arms Sweetheart"

"Mnnnugh fine." She replied, annoyed that I wasn't continuing where I was before.

I was standing in front of Donna as I started to massage her arms and hands.

"Ohhh Jack. That feeeellls amazing. You seem to know just how to make me feel good."

"Thank you Gorgeous."

I was concentrating on massaging her shoulders when I sensed Donna rolling her head over. Just then I felt a very soft, wet tongue licking my erection.

Looking down I could see Donna with a really cheeky grin looking back up at me. She licked her lips like the cat that got the cream. Sounding all incredulous she said "What? I couldn't help myself. You were in front of me and I just had to." She grinned before licking me a second time.

I squatted down and kissed her, deeply, passionately. Looking into Donna's beautiful green eyes I then said "I think I need to do your front now... Before this degenerates any further."

"Ok Jack. If you insist" Donna purred as she rolled over onto her back, looking very wanton and willing.

Rubbing more oil on my hands I began massaging her chest and down her body. I strictly avoided massaging her breasts or between her legs, much to Donna's ongoing frustration. I took my time, enjoying the feeling of her silky soft skin under my hands.

Donna was biting her lip and rolling her hips a little, feeling excited, but not being taken to the next level. She was moaning, enjoying the massage but not voicing her frustration. The sexual tension that was always there between us was now at fever pitch.

I too was very aroused, but I wanted to extend our playtime. I oiled my hands again and began to gently massage Donna's bountiful breasts.

"Yes Jack. That is so good. Your hands on my breasts are exquisite. Yes Honey keep doing that."

Her moans and encouragements increased as I did this. She took this to mean massage time was over and she slithered her hand between my legs and began to massage my rock solid erection. It was becoming a bit overwhelming.

I leant down and kissed Donna and she wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I looked into her eyes and said quietly "I love you Donna."

"I love you Jack."

And we reunited physically and emotionally...

************

Back in the real world our album was recorded and there was a real buzz about our comeback. Donna and I had discussed my returning to music and she was really supportive. The plan was outlined that our album would be released in January in time to coincide with the 'All Summer Long' tour in January and February.

I was a little worried because our relationship was going so well and I didn't want to spoil it by going away. Donna only thought this would make us stronger. She wasn't worried about being alone, because we were always together emotionally. Her greatest concern was professionally as she was losing a teacher. I decided to take 6 months off work (long service leave) to pursue our comeback. This would give me until July, before I had to make a decision about my working future.

Gemma had now finished her final exams and was about to go away on 'schoolies' as they are known here- a party holiday with her friends to celebrate finishing school. Before she left I caught up with her and we talked about her upcoming trip and my plans. When I told her of my plans she was so happy and encouraged me to follow them through.

With Gemma away and Mackenzie still at school, Donna and I went away to the Blue Mountains for the weekend. We had been there earlier in our relationship, having a lovely weekend away. Thankfully this time, now in November the weather was much warmer than last time.

We had a picnic one evening at our resort, sitting looking at the view back towards Sydney, the lights of the evening beginning to illuminate the setting. I held Donna's hand and kissed her and she kissed me, so happy with being together.

"Donna do you know how much I love you?" I asked.

She grinned and replied "I think I know and it is a lot. But it cannot be as much as I love you." Then she kissed me.

When we moved apart, I reached into my pocket and made sure I had what I wanted there. "Donna I love you so much. You make me so happy. You are the most encouraging, beautiful, happy and considerate, and amazing person I have ever known. These last 9 months together have been amazing and I never ever want to be without you. So..." I propped myself up onto one knee and looked at Donna. She had begun to giggle nervously, and tears were starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

"So Donna will you marry me?" I said, with my heart pounding in my chest.

The tears had now started to roll down Donna's face as her smile filled her face.

"Yes, yes, yes Jack. I would love to marry you!!" she said. Her arms flew around me and she kissed me really hard. Moving our faces apart, I wiped the tears off her face.

"I love you so much Jack. And I never want to be without you. You mean everything to me." she said before we kissed again.

I reached into my pocket and lifted out the ring box I picked up earlier that week. Donna giggled excitedly as I opened the box.

"Ohhh Jack it is so beautiful." She said as I slipped it onto her finger. It fitted perfectly and Donna gazed at it. "It's stunning Jack. I love it and I love you." She kissed me again.

We let our children all know and they were very excited and pleased for us, as were both our sets of parents. My family was so happy, and we 'Skyped' Donna's parents and they too were ecstatic. We still hadn't told anyone at work about our relationship, and as there was only 2 weeks of school left, we decided to let everyone know at our work Christmas party that was the following Friday night.

This night was going to be a big night in many ways. Not only was our engagement being brought up, but 'Highly Zen' were making their first public performance in over 25 years.

The night of our work Christmas party finally arrived. We shared this night with the 2 other schools we worked with. It was held in the ballroom of the local major resort. Everyone was dressed up and looking forward to a big night out.

Donna and I travelled separately as I was there early to set up with Mick and Nige, and to do a sound check to ensure we didn't blow the roof off the building when we played. When I made my entrance from backstage there were already a good number of people there. I said hello to many colleagues from my school and the other schools. As I moved around the room I said hello to my good friend Chris. She was in the final countdown to retirement and she was enjoying herself. She cornered me aside and asked how Donna and I were going. I winked and said "Just wait and see."

With the 3 schools there, there would have been 300 people in the room. I eventually caught up with Donna, and remarkably she was talking to my ex Angela. Donna looked great in her 'little black dress', so gorgeous and curvy. I so wanted to kiss her right there, but that would have to wait. I noticed she was wearing her engagement ring for the first time at work. I congratulated her on her engagement and Angela asked when her fiancé was arriving. Donna said he was part of the entertainment for tonight and would catch up with her then.

I took my leave and continued to move about the room, saying hello to everyone before returning backstage to change into my band clothes- tight black jeans, boots, a 'Foo Fighters' tee shirt that Gemma had given me with the sleeves cut off. Mick and Nige were dressed similarly, like we used to be back in the day, but we didn't have the long hair from way back then.

A short while later, the Principals from the three took to the front of the stage. The curtain was down, hiding the main part of the stage. They individually thanked people from their own schools, acknowledging retirements, births, and people moving to other schools, all the things that happen during a school year.

Donna in particular thanked Chris in her speech, acknowledging her many years wonderful work at the school and wishing her a wonderful retirement, spending more time with her grandkids.

Donna then continued "Now that all the formalities are out of the way, it is time for some entertainment. When I took the job at Smith Street I was told I had to organise entertainment for our Christmas party tonight. I had been told of past years when there were DJ's and the like. Well I for one like my music being played by a band and tonight I have organised just that." There was a round of applause through the room.

"The band I have organised for tonight had a couple of big hits back in the 90's. They retired from music and went on to have other careers. This year they have gotten back together, recorded an album which is being released in January and are about to head off on the 'All Summer Long Tour' where they will be playing with other bands throughout January and February 2019, including a show at the nearby Hilltop Estate winery on Saturday 2nd February." The murmurs around the room were getting bigger and more excited.

"So without further ado please welcome to the stage... my fiancé's band 'Highly Zen'."

Applause rang out as the curtain rose and we began to play our music. As I started playing I looked across and could see Donna off to the side of the stage beaming her smile towards me. We played our old, first hit 'Coast Party' and the audience was getting into the music. I was nervous but the music took over. I came up to the microphone to sing, and I closed my eyes and sang our song. Looking down after the first verse I could see my colleagues and friends moving along to our music. My ex caught my eye and she was shaking her head, but had a smile on her face, not really believing I was back on stage, or that I was going to marry Donna.

After our first couple of songs Mick introduced us to the crowd in our usual way. There was good applause for both he and Nige. He then said "And on lead guitar and vocals, yes all you teachers out there, he is one of your own, the man who is marrying his boss, the one and only Jack Larson." There was a big cheer for me and I waved to everyone.

We played our 40 minute set, like we would during the tour next year. It was a mix of old and new songs, with Mick and Nigel both singing as well. For the second last song, I put my Fender Strat down and picked up an acoustic guitar, and Mick got his acoustic bass guitar and we sat down on stools at the front of the stage.

I spoke into the microphone "If you had told me at the beginning of the year I would be here, with my best mates, playing our music again, I wouldn't have believed you. But a lot of things have happened this year that I wouldn't have believed... Especially one very special thing... We have never played this next song to an audience before and it is about the best thing to happen in my life for a long time... This song is called 'My Flame Haired Love'."

Apparently the audience all 'ooohed and ahhed' while clapping my introduction. I didn't notice as I tried to focus and sing the song I had written especially for Donna, a song she had never heard before.

It was the most emotional song I had ever sung, so personal to me, but I wanted the whole world to know how much this beautiful creature meant to me and how much I loved her.

As I finished the song I took a deep breath and applause and cheers rang out. It was an amazing response. I glanced across at Mick and he was smiling, before looking down to the audience. There I could see Donna with tears pouring down her face, but smiling looking so happy. She mouthed to me 'I love you Jack'. I blew her a kiss and she smiled even more.

Mick took over the microphone. "Well I think we all know who that song was about don't we? ... Thank you everyone, this night has meant so much to all of us. It is the first time 'Highly Zen' has played to an audience since 1993. ... And it is also the first time we have played as a trio. Those of you old enough to remember us from the first time around would know that our former lead singer Pat is no longer with us. But thankfully we still have his songs from back then to remember him by... So thank you once again, we hope you enjoyed our music and we will finish with our big song from way back then... 'She's the One'."

We played our tune and the audience clapped, cheered and danced along, enjoying the good time vibes that our song always seemed to bring out in people.

As we finished the song Mick, Nige and I stood at the front of the stage arm in arm and bowed to the applauding audience, before stepping back and the curtain came down. As it did I turned to the guys and we hugged again, all together. What an amazing feeling it was to have finally played together again.

We headed backstage and there waiting for us were Brooke, Cara and Donna. There were hugs and kisses for everyone as we all celebrated together. Donna was hugging me tight telling me how much she loved me, before getting 'annoyed' with me about the song I had written for her.

Cara thought the song was beautiful and then harassed Nige as to why he hadn't written a song for her. Everyone was so happy.

The ladies headed back out to the party, with the Brooke and Cara saying that there were a lot of people who were wanting to talk Donna and me. I quickly got changed out of my stage clothes and joined my beautiful fiancé.

The rest of the night was a blur as we spoke with so many colleagues about our engagement and the bands performance. Having Donna by my side was the best part as we could finally be together. Everyone was pleased for us.

As the evening was drawing to a close we had the chance to speak to my ex. Angela said she was pleased for us and she enjoyed the music. She did seem a little bit annoyed that she hadn't known about our relationship, especially when I told her that both Gemma and Andrew knew and were very happy for us.

After the party finished, Mick, Nige and I packed up our gear and organised to rehearse a couple of times that coming week. We said our good nights as we all went our separate ways. I stood behind Donna and wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"I love when you do that Jack. Makes me feel all safe and loved." She said before turning her face and kissing my cheek.

"It's going to be so hard Honey to say goodbye when we go on tour. I'm going to miss you."

Donna turned and faced me. "I'm going to miss you too. But I love you so much my fiancé that I will be there with you in spirit... It is going to be a great adventure."

"Yes it will Donna. It will be a great adventure."

************************

Epilogue

June 2019

I'm here in my hotel room, writing all of this down so I don't forget it. It has been an adventure in so many ways.

Saying good bye was hard when we left for the 'All Summer Long' tour. Once away however this was a great experience. To be on tour with other bands we had been contemporaries with back then was great. Catching up with the various members of the bands, renewing friendships and playing some great music meant that this tour was a great success. We became great friends with the headliners 'The Roaring Motors'.

As we were the last band to join the tour, we were tasked with opening the show. This was fun as Mick, Nige and I took this as an opportunity to rip in and play our songs. The audiences seemed to enjoy our performances. When we got to the show in the area where we lived, we were moved up the bill to play third last. This was the best show for us because looking out into the audience we could see so many familiar faces, friends, colleagues, students I had taught, as well as our families.

After the summer tour, sales of the album, titled 'Reincarnation', were doing well, so it was decided that we would tour down the eastern seaboard, from Brisbane down to Melbourne and then back to Sydney. This was to be like our old tours, 5 or 6 shows a week in clubs and theatres, and would last a couple of months during March and April.

The three of us travelling together in close proximity was good as we still set up our own gear and dismantled it after every show. Initially the tour was great, but after about a month we were all getting a bit tired. Calls home were becoming more frequent and I was even surprised at how much I was asking Donna about life at school.