She's The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talking with the boys we were all missing our old lives more than we thought. Playing the shows was great, but the relentless schedule and the distances we travelled were taking its toll. We were not 'young' and I think it began to dawn on us that perhaps we were not a touring band anymore.

When we played in Sydney we were scheduled to have a meeting with our manager Mark. As a group we decided that we would finish this tour and that would be it for 'Highly Zen'. At the meeting I think Mark realised what we were going to say, so he started the meeting by saying that sales of the album were slowing.

"Now fellows before yesterday there only 2 options available, but I now have a third for you to consider. The first is to finish this tour, maybe go off and write some more music, and perhaps play another 'summer tour'. Pretty much back to your old lives.

"Option 2 is that we organise a new leg of this tour, through Victoria, South Australia and WA, to try and fire the album up again. Looking at you I think I know which option you would choose. But there is another option. The 'Roaring Motors' are touring the UK in June for a 3 week series of gigs. Their original support act has pulled out and they asked if you would be interested."

This piqued our interest so Mark continued "It is a theatre type tour in 2-3000 seat venues, playing 16 shows in 23 nights, finishing in London. Your gear would be all set up, dismantled and transported by their road crew. You would have your own car to get yourselves to the gigs and hotels."

Mark gave us a few minutes to discuss this offer and we were all excited. Talking together we basically decided to treat these shows as a 'farewell' tour and return to normality after this. We went and spoke to our families before giving our answer to Mark.

Donna was very excited to hear we were going to play in her homeland. She was more excited however that we would be finishing after this tour. We had planned to get married at the end of May and with this final tour coming up, we decided to keep to this plan, but to celebrate our honeymoon after the tour, when we could totally relax together.

We did get married in a lovely ceremony down by the beach where we had our first date. I had my son Andrew as best man and Donna had Mackenzie as her bridesmaid. Her parents flew out from London and it was great to meet them in person at last. It wasn't a large ceremony with close friends and family in attendance, including my teacher friend Chris and her new boyfriend.

The band arrived in the UK on the 6th June, and we travelled to Bristol for our first gig. Unlike in Australia, where we were the main act, as the opening act we didn't feel the pressure on us as much. Our shows went well and the boys and I were all relaxed enjoying ourselves. There was a great feeling amongst us, as we knew this was nearly the end of the road for us.

The camaraderie between ourselves and the headliners was great, and we even played a couple of songs with them at some of the bigger venues we played. I was in touch with Donna all the time and she loved hearing about our exploits. She was following the tour on line, reading reviews of the shows and watching YouTube clips of the shows.

We played the second last show in Newcastle, and were to head back to London for the final show in 4 days' time (our longest break in the tour schedule). As we were about to leave the hotel, the tour manager Clint caught us in the foyer and told us that due to great demand the show in London was being moved to another venue.

"Where are we playing then?" Mick asked.

"The 'Eventim Apollo', in Hammersmith." Clint replied.

We all looked at each other. The Hammersmith Apollo. We just laughed to each other and thanked Clint for the news. I couldn't believe it. Our last gig was going to be at the venue where we finished the first time. This trip was definitely meant to happen.

As we travelled down the M1, we all tried to contact our families to let them know we were playing at the Hammersmith. But none of us could reach our wives or children. Being a Monday it took us a little over 6 hours to get to London. We followed the directions our manager had given us to our hotel in London. We were very surprised to see he had organised for us to stay at the London Hilton on Park Lane. This was so much better than the accommodation he had organised during the rest of the tour.

We were all suitable impressed and we had our car parked by the valet and went inside to check in. Mark had left a message for us as we checked in "Enjoy your last gig." As we got the keys to our rooms, the staff asked us to follow them so they could take us to our rooms. We went past the elevators and headed towards the bar. Mick, Nige and I were all looking at each other, wondering what was going on.

We rounded a corner into the bar and there waiting for us was our families. The next few minutes were a blur as Donna raced over and hugged me tight, kissing me constantly. Then Gemma and Mackenzie came over and both gave me hugs, while Andrew and his girlfriend Simone both greeted me warmly when their turn came.

Mick and Nige both experienced similar greetings from their wives and children. I was wondering how they all got there, when I heard Cara talking.

"When you said you were doing your last tour, Brooke, Donna and I all decided that we wanted to be at your last show. The kids all agreed and so, with a little help from Mark, we are all here..."

Donna then chimed in "and to find out that your last show will be at the Hammersmith was the icing on the cake."

"We hope you don't mind... And that we aren't spoiling the 'what happens on tour stays on tour vibe'." Brooke said with a laugh. We all laughed as the girls all knew we were well and truly over the 'sex, drugs and rock and roll' lifestyle.

"No babe. This is the best thing ever." Mick replied.

We spent the next 3 days before the show with our families exploring London. Donna took our family to see her parents and it was great to catch up with them again. She also showed us all the important places from her childhood; her schools, where she went to Uni, where she lived in London. It was great to be able to see all more of the little things that made my beautiful wife the gorgeous person she is today.

When the night of the show arrived our families let us prepare for the show how we usually would, saying they would see us afterwards. Getting dressed and ready to play I wasn't nervous at all, but excited. When we were ready to go stage it was just the just the usual talk amongst ourselves, no hyping ourselves up, just wanting to play the best show possible.

We hit the stage and the venue was packed. 'The Motors' had a big following in London and the crowd were in fine voice. Our set went well as Mick, Nige and I all rocked out to our songs, old and new, songs we had written, and developed together. Looking across to the right of the stage, we could see our families all there, rocking out to our music and really enjoying seeing their husbands and fathers playing.

When we finished our set the applause was rapturous. Mick, Nige and I stood arm in arm at the front of the stage and bowed, taking this all in. I blew a kiss to Donna in the crowd and she blew one back as we left the stage.

Backstage there were hugs between us as the realisation that we had finished playing really struck home. We were in the dressing room by ourselves getting changed when I started to thank Mick and Nige for wanting to play again and they thanked me for writing good songs again.

Nige then said "And we should thank Donna too."

"Yes we should thank Donna." Mick replied.

"Ummm why?" I said, not really sure where they were going with this.

"Well since you met her Jack you have been so happy, like the Jack we knew back as kids." Mick said.

"Yes and you wrote the new songs because you are so happy. So really if it wasn't for you meeting Donna we wouldn't be here now." Nige said.

It was the first time I had ever thought about it like that. Yes I had been happier since Donna came into my life. She truly was the love of my life.

*********

"Sweetheart, what are you doing out of bed so early?" Donna said sounding a little sleepy.

Turning around from the desk I could see Donna all tucked up under the covers, her red hair spread all out over the pillow. She had the dreamiest look on her face as she was smiling at me.

"Honey I was just writing some things down from last night, so I didn't forget them." I replied.

Donna moved so that she propped herself up on the pillows. She was still naked from our fun earlier this morning when we returned from the show. She looked a little more awake now as she was biting her lip a little before beaming her beautiful smile towards me.

"Jack my love. Come back to bed." She purred with a grin.

I went back and got under the covers, reaching across to kiss my wonderful wife.

With a cheeky grin I asked her "I didn't think you'd want me back in here seeing as I am now a 'former rock star'?"

Donna kissed me again, her tongue snaking to join mine as we teased and tasted each other. She gently held my bottom lip with her teeth as she slowly moved away from me.

"Mmmmm Jack. I love that you are a 'former rock star'." She said as her hand snuck down under the covers and found my rapidly hardening member. "I love it because I don't have to share you with anyone else anymore." She said looking deep into my eyes.

I began to sing quietly to her.

'You're the one, you're the one,

The one that I want

You're the one, you're the one

The one that I need,

You're the one, you're the one

The one that I choose

Donna you're the one I want

To always be with me.'

"Ohhh Jack. I love you so much"

"I love you so much Donna."