Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better tape that thing down before they get here," Becky laughed. "Allison told me this morning that Tina is up on things but Jake doesn't really know what's going on."

"Yeah, and I'm sure you can't wait to tell him," Tom said looking down at his large bulge. "Should I use tape?"

Becky didn't have time to answer because the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw Allison standing between a muscular young man and a cute young girl. "Come in."

"Hi, I'm Becky Jenkins," she said as she held out her hand to Tina and Jake.

"I'm Tina," the girl said smiling as flashes of Allison's sex stories popped through her mind.

"Hello Mrs. Jenkins," Jake said smiling. He tried to not look down at the full breasts pushing out the front of her tight blouse.

"Please call me Becky," she said. Calling him a BOY friend didn't do him justice. He definitely had the body of a man.

"Uh hum," Tom said standing back from the crowd.

"Oh, this is my husband Tom," Becky said as she moved aside to allow him to meet the young girl and boy.

Tina held out her hand for him to shake but he pulled her petite frame into his. "Ohhh," she said feeling the air escaping from her crushed lungs.

"Tom behave yourself," Becky said as she pulled Tina away.

"Well, we hate to leave but we are late for an appointment," Becky said smiling. "The house is yours so make yourself comfortable." Becky had set it up with Allison for Tom and her to leave for about an hour to give them time to get comfortable.

"OK," Jake said smiling. His wet dream of being alone with two cute girls was suddenly happening.

After the older couple left Allison pulled Tina and Jake outside to look at the pool and hot tub. "I can't wait to go in," Jake said as he touched the warm water in the pool.

"Go ahead," Allison said as she moved to sit on one of the chase lounges. Tina sat in the one next to her.

"My suit is in the car," he said nervously. Surely Allison didn't mean for him to strip right then.

"We've already seen you naked so what's the big deal?" Allison responded.

"Oh no, I'm not stripping unless you two do the same." He stood with his hands on his hips.

Allison looked at Tina who smiled back at her. "OK with me."

Jake never thought that they would actually do it but he watched with an open mouth as they stood by their chairs and pulled their tee shirts up over their heads. His eyes were mostly on Tina since he had already seen Allison naked.

"Well?" Tina blushed as she saw his eyes glaring at her bra covered chest. "You have to strip too."

Jake quickly ripped off his shirt and when his head reappeared he saw the girls pushing down their shorts. Tina had slightly bigger breasts but Allison definitely had the cutest ass. They pulled their panties from their ass crease and reached down to unsnap the bras.

"Same time," Allison whispered to Tina.

Jake's prick had already expanded to its max when he saw four naked breasts pop out at him. "Shit," he muttered.

"I think he likes us," Allison giggled. "Your turn."

Jake pushed off his shorts and stood rigid. His prick was trying to get out the small opening in his boxers.

Allison smiled because she knew he was going to shit when he saw her shaven pussy. "You first."

Jake didn't argue as he pushed his boxers over his hard-on and stood back up waiting for the panties to drop.

"We forgot the ice cream," Tina giggled. Her body was trembling as she prepared herself to show her naked body to a male for the first time.

"You go first," Allison whispered.

"Oh no," Tina said while biting her lower lip. "At the same time."

Allison looked at Jake's eyes as she pinched the elastic waistband of her panties. "Slowly," she whispered.

Tina's eyes looked down at Allison's fingers so they could remove the panties at the same time. Her knees buckled as the panties moved down below her navel then to the top of her light brown bush.

Jake saw the top of Tina's pubic hair peeking over the top of her silver thongs and looked quickly to see...........shit......as Allison's panties moved lower there was no.........damn..........the pink slit was void of hair. It shocked him so much he never looked back at Tina who was now kicking the panties to the side.

Allison smiled. "Well do you like it?"

"Its...........it's...............," suddenly Jake remembered the kid. "If we are babysitting where is the kid?"

Both girls chuckled. "He's at his aunts."

"But.........," he said as the two girls moved back to lie on their fronts on the chaise lounges.

"Well are you going to put some lotion on us?" Allison asked as she winked at Tina.

"Sure!" Jake said as he grabbed the tube of suntan lotion from the small table and knelt down between their chairs. "Who's first?"

"Put it on both hands and do us at the same time," Allison instructed.

*****

Tom and Becky couldn't wait a whole hour and were back at their house in about 30 minutes. "Do you think they've started already?"

"I hope so," Tom whispered as they moved slowly and quietly into the house. "I think I see them out back." Tom moved swiftly ahead of Becky and froze when he saw the three naked teens. "Wow."

"Let me see," Becky said as she pushed him aside. She smiled when she saw the two girls lying naked on the chairs and Jake's hands rubbing lotion up and down their legs. "Stand up and let me see you," Becky thought as she looked at Jake's muscular back and naked hips.

Tom was focused onto Tina's small white ass. The girl was so small that first appearances made her look a lot younger than eighteen. He turned to look at his wife and she was gone. "Becky?" He said as he walked back into the house. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her feet at the top step of the stairs. He hurried up to join her realizing they could see a whole lot better from the upstairs windows.

Jake's fingers were trembling as they slowly made their way up to both of the naked buttocks waiting for him. Allison's legs were slightly open however Tina's legs were squeezed tightly together to prevent him from seeing her moist virgin pussy. His fingers stopped when they reached the bottoms of the white mounds.

"Don't stop," Allison giggled. "We really need the lotion on our butts."

Tina was breathing heavily when Jake's fingers roamed over her bare hips. She now knew she was going to lose her virginity this weekend but didn't know if it would be Jake or Mr. Jenkins. She jerked slightly when his fingers traced down into her ass crack almost down to her tiny brown opening.

Jake's fingers were doing identical movements on both girls. He smiled when Allison opened her legs wider and frowned when Tina squeezed her buttocks preventing him from touching her rear opening. His left fingers passed over Allison anus and lower to her dripping bare pussy. It was then that Allison also squeezed his fingers to prevent them from finding out she was no longer a virgin.

"Do our backs," Allison commanded.

Jake's fingers didn't want to leave the two asses but he knew he had to play the game to proceed. He squirted more lotion on both of their naked backs and continued to massage and rub the hot liquid onto their skin.

"Shit, we still can't see much," Becky said to Tom as they crowded into the bedroom window.

"Now we can," Tom smiled as the two girls suddenly turned over. His eyes raped over Tina's firm breasts and flat stomach to the small puff of hair resting at the vee of her thighs.

"That's not fair," Becky said. "I still can't see him." Tom knew what she was referring to.

"Too bad," Tom laughed. He wanted to run down stairs and help the young lad but knew the plan was to come back later when they were all dressed again. He moved his hand up under his wife's arm to cup her full breast.

"Feeling frisky?" Becky giggled as he found her hard nipple. Her fingers moved back and down to find his hard bulge. "You better save it because I have a feeling you will have an exhausting weekend."

*****

Jake again started at their feet and moved with a mission up over their calves, knees and thighs. Allison smiled again as she opened her legs giving him his first good view of her pink folds and hard clit. She didn't open them too far to give away her secret.

Tina's eyes were closed as his fingers neared her hot quim. When his fingers moved down between her tight thighs and pulled outward she didn't resist.

Jake didn't know where to look as both of their pussies were now on display. His fingertips trembled as they moved forward to rub the hot lotion between their legs.

"Ohhh," Tina moaned when his fingers first pushed through her sparse pubic hair to find her slit and her clit. Allison too gasped for more air when he pushed down into her moist slit. He quickly discovered Tina was a virgin and..........suddenly his middle finger moved under Allison's clitoris and into..........into her.........pussy. His eyes caught hers when the fingers completely disappeared. He knew it was not like this before she went to Florida.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed as he withdrew his finger and looked at her.

"I guess I should have told you," Allison said worried that he was going to go nuts on her.

Hell yes," he said as he stood up looking down at her. "Who was it?"

*****

"Look he's standing up," Becky gasped. Her eyes got really big when she saw his hard eight inches pointing outward. "Yummy."

"He's also pissed," Tom commented. "I think he just discovered his girlfriend has been deflowered."

"Shit," Becky said when she saw him turn to get dressed.

*****

"Well are you going to tell me?" Jake said now completely dressed.

"No," Allison replied. "It doesn't matter. I love you not him."

"Shit Allison, you got mad at me last night and I didn't do anything."

"But you were going to until I interrupted you."

"That's different," he said as his eyes moved back to Tina's nakedness. As mad as he was he was still rock hard.

"There goes that double standard again," Allison quipped. "It's OK for men to do it but not women."

"I'm leaving," Jake said not really convinced he wanted to leave two naked girls.

"Are you sure?" Allison said looking over her sunglasses at him.

"Yes," he answered as he turned and walked towards the house.

*****

"Shit," Becky said when she saw him walking away from the naked girls. "I have to stop him."

"What?" Tom asked. Before she could replied she was down the stairs.

Jake walked into the house and stood there looking out at the hot bodies he was giving up. "I'm stupid," he thought. It was then that he heard someone walking up behind him. He turned and saw Mrs. Jenkins.

"Hi," she said smiling. "Are you leaving?"

Jake gulped and was speechless. He looked over her shoulder to see if her husband was coming.

"I'm alone," Becky lied.

"I.....uh...uh....uh..," he mumbled. "I have....to....to....go."

"Are you sure you want to?" she asked as she moved closer to him. She looked down to see his bulge still protruding outward.

"Allison....she uh...," her closeness was causing him to sweat.

"She's not a virgin anymore," Becky whispered into his ear as her lips gently brushed across it. "My husband fucked her."

"Mr. Jenkins." He said not believing what he was hearing. And she didn't appear to be mad. "Aren't you upset?

"Yes, and I think you and I should get even." Her mouth was now nibbling on his earlobe.

"Geeeet...evennnn?" Her soft breasts were pushing against his body.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

Now maybe some eighteen year-old boys could turn down such an invitation but not this one. He closed his eyes when her fingers snaked down between their bodies to explore his hard-on.

"Mrs. Jenkins," he moaned.

She giggled. "Call me Becky. Come on let's find a bedroom." She moved ahead of him hoping he would follow her. As she walked into the hallway she saw Tom peeking around the corner of the den. She motioned for him to hide. He did.

Jake followed the older women up the stairs and into the master bedroom. She closed the door behind him.

*****

"Do you think he really left?" Tina asked Allison as they looked back at the house.

"I don't know. I'll go check." Allison stood and walked into the house naked.

"Hi," Tom said when a startled Allison walked through the door. "Jake is upstairs with Becky."

"I thought he had left," Allison said now realizing she was naked in front of him. "He got mad when he found out that...that you and I.........that I'm not a virgin anymore."

"I know. Becky figured the only way to keep him here was to get him even."

"I see," Allison smiled. She turned and looked out the window at Tina's naked body still lying back on the chair. "So how do you like Tina?"

"I think you already know," Tom smiled looking down at the huge tent in his shorts.

"It's pretty hot outside so maybe we should go into the pool?" Allison smiled.

"Are you sure Tina is OK with this?" He asked as he quickly stripped.

"Oh yeah, she is more than OK," Allison said as she turned to lead him outside.

Tina's eyes were closed when Tom and Allison walked up to her chair. When their bodies blocked the warm sun and cast a shadow onto her unclothed body she moved her hand up to block the sun as she peeked outward. The first thing she saw was Mr. Jenkins's smiling face.

"Oh God!" Tina said as she tried to cover her naked breasts and hairy mound with her hands and arms.

"Don't worry," Allison laughed. "He's naked too."

"He is?" the startled girl said as she peeked down his bronze chest to his lower stomach. A long hard penis pointed at her face beneath a forest of blonde pubic hair. Tina smiled and slowly pulled her hands from her privates.

"We're going into the pool, do you want to come?" Allison asked as she turned and took two long steps before diving head first into the clear water. Tom was right behind her.

"Hey wait for me," Tina yelled as she stood and dashed to the edge of the pool.

Tom's eyes followed Allison's naked ass to the shallow end where they both surfaced inches from each other. "Hi," Tom said smiling as she jumped up his front and curled her arms and legs around his torso. Neither of them saw Tina as she surfaced behind Tom and jumped onto his back.

"I could really get used to this," Tom laughed when he felt the naked bodies latched onto his. He looked into Allison's eyes while reaching down to aim his hard-on up into her tight pussy.

Tina heard Allison's loud moan and knew the man was fucking her. She moved off of his back and around to the front. "Can I be next?" she asked in a little girl's voice.

Tom smiled. "Oh yes most definitely." His hands cupped Allison's ass as he pounded up and down into her hot hole.

*****

"I want you to undress me," Becky said to Jake as they stood before the huge soft bed waiting for them.

Jake knew he was now dreaming as he looked down at her full breasts. Both Samantha and Allison's boobs were juniors to this woman's orbs.

He grabbed a hold of the bottom of her blouse and pulled it upward until it left her head. She smiled and shook her head to allow her hair to fall back into place. "Are you just going to look?" she giggled seeing his eyes on her over-packed black bra.

"No," he smiled as he unbuckled her belt and release her shorts. They fell at her feet and she kicked them aside and turned to allow him to unsnap her bra. After a few fumbling attempts the silk material fell down her arms and off of her hands. She slowly turned showing him her large breasts and dark nipples. Only her skimpy panties remained.

Jake pushed down the elastic wondering if the pubic hair matched the blonde hair on her head. He didn't get an answer because he quickly realized she too had shaved her mound.

"You like?" she asked as the panties left her body.

"GOD YES!" he answered as his fingers moved up cup her soft boobs.

"Easy," she laughed as she grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled it off. She didn't waste any time down below because she pushed his shorts and boxers off at the same time. When she looked up his hard-on almost poked her in her eye.

Becky giggled as she took hold of his shaft and pulled him towards the bed. "It's time to do some finance."

"Finance?" Jake asked as she pulled him between her open thighs.

"Yes, consider me the bank and you are about to make a big deposit."

Jake saw flashes of heaven when his hard hot tool pushed between her bald lips and deeply into her moist oven. "OHHH!" he moaned as her muscular thighs wrapped around his hips to draw him deeper and deeper into her.

"Come on let it go," she laughed realizing he was not going to last very long.

Jake's hips pumped in and out of her about four times before his face reddened and the veins in his neck popped outward. "I'm COMING!"

*****

The three nude people in the pool heard his scream and looked up at the window. "I think Jake will stay the weekend," Tom laughed. As Allison moved her floating body up and down his torpedo Tom's hand reached out to caress Tina's near perfect breasts. "Let's get out of the pool," he said.

Allison hung onto his shoulders while still implanted on his shaft. Tina slowly followed the connect bodies up onto the deck and into the sunroom. "Pull those pillows onto the floor," he directed to Tina.

Tina did as he said and watched as Tom slowly lowered Allison onto her back. As her hips hit the soft pillows he started a slow but methodical fucking motion. Allison looked over his shoulder and smiled at her girlfriend as the man fucked in and out of her smaller body. Before she closed her eyes she saw Tina's fingers toying down between her thighs.

"NOW!" Allison cried out as she climaxed. Tom's prick pistoned in and out until her fingernails dug into his back. Tom was close to coming but had held back. He was really for Tina. As Allison rolled out from under him he took her place but fell onto his back with his rod pointing upward. "Next."

Tina's eyes opened wide as she guided her legs open and her closed pussy down until it pushed against the large mushroom tip. "It won't fit."

"Yes it will," Allison said as she remembered what Becky had done for her. She reached down between Tina's thighs and opened her outer lips. Drop down slowly."

"Like this?" Tina asked as her hips dropped lower and lower. Something had to give soon because the pressure was getting higher and higher. "OHHH!" Tina gasped when her maidenhead opened to allow the tip inside.

"Go slow," Allison directed as she played with the tiny hard knob.

"I can't......OHHH..........Stop, stop, stop," Tina cried. "It hurts too much." Suddenly she lifted her legs until the huge tip popped out. I'm sorry."

Tom was worried that he had hurt her. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," Tina said while taking deep breaths. "You are so big."

"That's not a bad thing," Allison smiled. The three of them just laid there for a few minutes.

"Well what have we here?" Becky asked as she walked naked into the room with Jake following behind her.

"Hi," Allison said to Jake. "Do you forgive me?"

He smiled. "Yes, but now I get my turn." His prick was hard again as he moved down between her thighs. He glanced over at Becky who winked at him. She had told him how to concentrate on something else while he fucked. It stretched out the time to allow the woman a chance to catch up.

"OH GOD JAKE!" Allison moaned when his hard-on invaded her damp cavern.

"So how are you two doing?" Becky asked as she moved down between Tom's and Tina's bodies.

"Not good," Tina said. "I tried it but it hurt too much."

Becky smiled. "You just need someone to loosen you up some." Before Tina could asked what she meant the woman's face was between her legs and her tongue was licking up and down her somewhat sore slit. The soreness soon turned to pleasure. "That feels so good!"