Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky smiled and handed the tube of cream to Allison. "Here you do yours."

"Ah fuck," Tom thought. "Not Allison too." His body twisted around slowly as his eyes peered under the girl's robe to see pink flesh. Not a dark hair remained as the girl slowly rubbed the cream down over the red area where her bush used to be. She smiled at him as her legs opened wide to show him her small clit resting above her still tight opening.

"You do mine and I'll do yours," Becky whispered as she guided her fingers between the girl's legs and over her dripping pussy lips.

Tom may have hidden his desire to jump on top of both of them but he couldn't hide the large bulge in his cotton shorts. As he watched the two women finger each others pussies he moved off of the chair and crawled to their knees which were now spread wide open. Now he could see everything. "Need some help?" he asked.

"That depends," Becky said as she took a deep breath. Allison was getting really good at finger-fucking her. "Are you going to let Jake fuck me?"

Yes almost escaped from his lips but he managed to close his mouth just in time. "No!" he said sharply as he quickly stood and almost ran from the room into the bedroom.

Tom pulled the covers over his head and tried to fall asleep. He was almost there when the door opened and the two females stood naked arm in arm.

"Uh pardon us but you are in our bed," Becky said seriously. "We have some unfinished business to take care of."

Tom rolled out of the bed and moved by them to the outside hall. He watched as the door closed before he moved into the bottom bunk.

As the women lay face to face Becky lightly kissed Allison's lips. "You said before that you had kissed and touched another female. Who was it?"

Allison moved her fingers over her own bald pussy lips. "My girlfriend Tina."

"How far did you go?" Becky was now masturbating as well.

"She kissed me down there," Allison whispered as she stroked her hard clitoris and pushed her middle finger deeply inside.

"What did you do to her?" Becky asked.

"This," the girl answered as she moved her hand under Becky's fingers. The woman didn't pull her own fingers away and soon both hands were moving together to get her off.

"Do you think Tina will be up for any of this?" Becky moaned as she approached her climax.

"Oh yes, Tina will definitely be up for this."

Becky closed her eyes imagining being with both the young boyfriend and girlfriend. "I'm COMING!" She screamed partly because she had to and partly because she wanted Tom to hear her.

*****

The last two days were also spoiled by rain but they did manage to get to Universal. Becky and Allison continued to share the bed and before the week was over they knew each others body very well. They also made sure to hug and snuggle as much as they could when Tom was looking. The long ride home was pretty much the same with Becky and Allison laughing and teasing in the rear seats while Tom and Matt rode in the front.

*****

As soon as Allison arrived at her door she called Tina. "You are not going to believe what happened to me in Florida!"

"What? Oh my god. Tell me...........no wait....I want to hear it from your lips."

Allison's mother was not home from her job yet so the two girls had the empty house to themselves. Allison greeted her girlfriend at the door with a big grin and hug.

Tina pushed back and looked at her. "You did it didn't you? I can see it in your eyes."

"Come in," Allison said as she pulled the smaller girl inside and closed the door behind her. "Is it that obvious?"

"This is not fair. You did it before me and with an older man."

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone. God, it was unbelievable."

"How many times did you do it?"

Allison pulled Tina up the stairs and into her room. "Just once with him."

"Wait! How many times did you do it with her?"

Allison smiled. "A lot. The last two days they were angry with each other so I slept with the woman. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep."

"Why were they angry?" Tina asked as she moved closer to Allison on the bed. Since the time they were together she had imagined what the next time would be like.

"Becky, that's the woman's name, told him after we .........," she giggled. "Fucked, she told him that she wanted to do it with Jake."

"No shit."

"She was serious and I told her I didn't mind and I know he wouldn't. But, the husband, Tom, said no way."

"It was OK with him to fuck you but now for her to fuck Jake?"

"Yeah, I guess men are like that. Anyway things got colder after that and Becky shut off his sex with me and her."

"God...that's unbelievable. How was it when he....stuck it in?"

"It hurt at first but when she started touching me the pain went away."

"She touched you while you were doing it? God, I have to meet her."

Allison laughed and grabbed Tina's hand. "She wants to meet you too. There's another surprise." Allison's free hand unsnapped her jeans and pushed down her zipper. As the hand pulled out on her sheer panties she pushed Tina's hand under them.

"What are you..........oh shit....it's..........SHAVEN!" Tina's fingers moved down on their own to explore a bald adult pussy for the first time. "It feels so..........WET."

Allison giggled. "That's because I've been thinking of you for the past 8 hours." As Tina fingered her bald pussy Allison quickly pulled her girlfriends skirt and blouse off. "I've got so much to show you." She quickly discovered how damp Tina's crotch was too.

Tina laughed as she felt her panties being lowered. "I've been thinking of you too."

"I owe you," Allison smiled as she pushed open Tina's thighs and dove head first into her hot virgin mound. She wasted no time finding her hard clit with her flicking tongue.

"OH GOD!" Tina cried out. Allison's tongue was everywhere as she showed the girl what she had learned being with Becky.

Allison thought about how nice it had been the past two days going down on Becky's shaven pussy. The hairs before had normally got in the way and had sometimes gotten into her teeth and throat. She knew Tina wouldn't object to shave it especially after she had a taste of a hairless slit. She smiled as she moved her body around to allow Tina to do just that.

Tina raced to catch up to Allison and soon their bodies were a twisted mesh of flesh. "I'm getting close," Allison warned the other girl. "Me too," Tina giggled. "Let's finish at the same time," Allison said as she pushed her tongue back onto the virgin gash.

Tina's tongue was deeply into the newly sunken hole when she climaxed. Her mouth opened to scream and completely covered Allison's pink valley. As she got her breath her tongue and lips brought Allison over the top.

"When can I meet them?" Tina asked as she hugged Allison's nakedness into her own.

"I have to call Becky tomorrow to make sure things have calmed down."

*****

Matt had gone to the house next door when Becky cornered Tom in the master bedroom. "Are we going to talk about it?"

"Why do you want to fuck another guy? Don't I satisfy you?" He asked as he stared down at her body sitting on the bed.

"Why did you want to fuck Allison?" she threw back at him. Turn about was fair play.

"She.............she wanted me to." He said knowing she was not going to take that logic.

"And you didn't..........come on Tom be honest. You've never been with anyone but me and I lost my virginity in the back seat so fast I didn't experience any pleasure. Both of us have always imagined how it would be but we didn't want to destroy our marriage or family."

Tom knew she was right but still couldn't face another man fucking her. "I guess you are right but.........I guess I.............I'm afraid you might start wanting to do it with other men after it happens and I don't want to lose you."

She smiled and stood up facing him. "I thought of the same thing but it is just sex. I only want to be with you and live with you. Tell me it wasn't exciting being with someone so young."

Tom smiled for the first time. "It was pretty hot. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," she said as she hugged him into her body. "Besides Allison said she would bring her girlfriend Tina over to meet us as well."

Tom's prick swelled thinking about fucking another eighteen year old girl. "OK, I'll give it a try but if it gets too weird I'm calling it off."

"Me too," Becky said. She was not totally sure she could let another man enter her.

"I'll call my sister to take Matt for the weekend."

"The whole weekend?"

"Yes, and I can see you are up for it," she giggled as her fingers stroked his hard bulge.

*****

Allison was surprised to receive the call from Becky so soon. She pushed away from Tina's naked body and answered the phone. "Hi," she said as she listened to Becky's proposal. "The whole weekend? I don't know let me ask her. Do you want to spend the whole weekend over there?"

Tina giggled. "Do you really have to ask?" The girl leaned over and sucked in Allison's small nipple.

"Uh...........Yes she would love to come." Allison said as Tina's wet tongue left moisture tracks down her stomach and again into her dripping pussy.

"OK, see you tomorrow. What? OK I'll call him and see if I can get him to come too." Allison said before she hung up the phone.

Tina moved her lips from between Allison's legs and looked up at her. "What will I wear?"

"Probably what you have on," Allison laughed as she took Tina's head in her hands and guided her mouth back down to her bare pussy. Five minutes later Allison screamed for the second time that day.

*****

Jake was alone on the sofa of his house with his old girlfriend when the phone rang.

"Don't answer it," Samantha said as she lay under his body. Her blouse was open and her braless breasts pointed up at his face. She had surprised him about an hour ago and it had taken her this long to convince him to fuck her.

Jake knew Allison was due back and figured it must be her. He pushed off of Samantha and grabbed his phone. "Hello?"

"Jake! It's me...I'm BACK!" Allison shouted.

"Allison, I..........I can't talk right now....can I........can I....call you back in a while?" He looked over his shoulder at Samantha who was pushing her jeans down over her black thongs.

Allison knew from his voice that something was going on. "What wrong?"

"Jake come on," Samantha said as she pulled her blouse and bra off and slipped her long fingers into her panties to push them down.

"Shit," he muttered when he realized Allison probably heard her voice.

"She's there isn't she?" Allison said. "You said you would wait for me. Well if you want her then you can have her!" Allison slammed the phone down.

"What happened?" Tina asked as she walked back into the bedroom from the bathroom.

"He...........she..........they.........," she said just before the tears poured from her eyes.

"Oh Allison I'm so sorry," Tina said. She moved over and hugged her crying girlfriend.

"If he wanted sex I was ready to give it to him," Allison sniffled. "He didn't give me chance."

"You'll find somebody else," Tina said. "At least you still have me."

Allison wiped her eyes and looked at her best buddy. "Thanks."

"Let's go raid the refrigerator for ice cream," Tina whispered. They dressed and walked hand in hand down to the kitchen.

Tina was scooping out a big chunk of chocolate ice cream when the door bell rang. "I'll be right back," Allison said. She walked to the front door and opened it. It was Jake.

Allison slammed the door in his face.

"ALLISON OPEN UP PLEASE!" Jake yelled from the front porch.

"GO AWAY!" she yelled back at the same time peeking through the small side windows.

"I LOVE YOU NOT HER!" he yelled.

Tina walked into the foyer with two bowls of ice cream and two spoons. She smiled and handed a bowl and spoon to Allison. Allison took the ice cream and before putting a spoonful into her mouth she yelled, "WHY WERE YOU WITH HER?" The spoon moved in and the two girls waited for his reply.

"SHE CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE! I DIDN"T KNOW SHE WAS COMING!"

Allison smiled and pushed a full spoon into Tina's mouth. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN I CALLED?"

Tina giggled and fed a spoon of ice cream to Allison. They waited for an answer which took longer than it should have.

"WE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE LET ME COME IN!"

Tina giggled and winked at Allison before she whispered into her ear. Allison smiled and yelled, "IF YOU WANT TO COME IN YOU HAVE TO TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"

"HERE! NOW?" Jake looked around and realized only someone in the house directly across the street and anyone walking or driving by could see him.

"YES! STRIP AND I'LL LET YOU IN!"

Jake remembered the last time he was at her house and how they had taken off their clothes before pleasuring each other with their mouths. "OK BUT YOU BETTER LET ME IN!"

Both girls giggled and leaned over to peek out at him. "He's really doing it," Tina whispered as they watched him remove his tee shirt and jeans. He stood looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching him as he pushed down his boxers. He held his clothing behind his ass as he turned to the door. "OK LET ME IN!"

"Holy shit," Tina said when she saw the size of his penis which was semi-hard. "Do you want me to leave?"

"Oh no, please stay." Allison smiled as she opened the door to let him in. Jake rushed by her to hide behind the door. He didn't see Tina standing there until he dropped his clothes on the floor.

"OK, I'm nak............TINA what are you doing here?" His fingers immediately covered his shaft.

Tina snarled at him. "Trying to give my girlfriend some support after she found out you've been screwing around behind her back."

"I didn't screw....I mean we didn't do anything," Jake said softly looking at Allison for forgiveness.

"Well we have an hour before my mom gets home so why don't we all go up to my bedroom?" Allison said smiling at Tina.

"We all?" Jake said looking at her and then at Tina.

"Of course, I share everything with Tina."

Jake was speechless as he watched the two girls turn with their bowls of ice cream and walk up the stairs.

"Coming?" Allison asked with a giggled. They didn't have to look anymore because they heard him running behind them to catch up.

When Jake got into the bedroom both girls were sitting on the bed waiting. His fingers again covered his now hard-on.

"Come closer," Allison ordered. It was her turn to be in charge. "Remove your hands."

"But...." He said nervous to be naked in front of Tina who he had only talked to a few times in their history class this past year.

"Come on she's never really seen one before," Allison said as she gulped down another bite of chocolate ice cream.

Jake's legs were shaking as he took two steps forward and slid his hands to his side. His prick sprang out at their heads.

"Go ahead touch it," Allison smiled at the startled girl next to her.

"Really?" Tina asked. She never imagined Allison would be sharing her boyfriend this way. Still she was too embarrassed and nervous to do it.

"Like this," Allison said as she put the spoon in the ice cream and curled her cold fingers around his hot pecker.

"Ahhh," Jake moaned.

"I think he likes it," Allison giggled. "Take it."

Tina slowly raised her hand and placed it on top of Allison's and when the fingers moved away Tina's fingers dropped to the silky smooth shaft.

Allison leaned back and slowly ate her ice cream while Tina got familiar with a hot penis for the first time. She touched the large mushroom tip and then the large vein under it leading down to the taunt sac of balls which she gently cupped in her small hand. "Easy down there," Allison laughed.

"It's so big," Tina whispered as she got braver and braver until she curled her fingers hard around the middle of the shaft.

Jake really didn't understand what Allison was up to but right then he really didn't care. A cute girl was stroking his prick and his girlfriend was not only allowing it she was telling her what to do.

"Let me show you something really neat," Allison giggled as she placed a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth and moved forward until her lips were poised directly above the large red tip. Before Jake knew it her mouth opened and she sucked his crown into her mouth. The cold ice cream and the fact that his prick was in her mouth was too much for his teenage brain. He climaxed.

Allison tried to remove her mouth just as the first gush of hot white gel splashed out of this penis. "Keep jerking him off," she yelled to Tina with a mouthful of ice cream and cum which was now pouring down her lips.

"OH GOD!" Jake cried out. He would never be the same again.

Tina giggled as he emptied his load onto her hand and wrist. "Is he done now?"

"Maybe...maybe not...why don't you try it?"

Jake's prick was starting to soften until he heard what Allison was proposing. Surely she would not allow Tina to..........he looked down to see Tina's eyes on the tip of his prick as her mouth full of ice cream moved forward. His penis never got the chance to soften as her virgin mouth sucked in the huge crown.

Allison giggled as Tina fumbled around giving him her first blowjob. She knew she didn't have enough time for him to fuck her and was somewhat nervous of him finding out she was not a virgin anymore so she sat back and smiled at her best girl and boy.

"OH SHIT HERE IT COMES!" Jake cried out to give Tina enough time to remove her mouth. She didn't realize how fast it exploded until it struck the back of her throat. She quickly pulled her mouth away and tried to breathe but the hot spunk covered her windpipe. She coughed and gagged until she finally was able to breathe again.

"Are you trying to kill me?" she said smiling up at Jake who was worried she might stop breathing. How could he explain it to his parents?

"I'm...sorry..." he said seriously before he saw both girls start to crack up. "What do we do now?"

As much as both girls wanted to strip off their clothes and have a threesome with him they didn't have enough time. "You and Tina have to go home and let me unpack and spend some time with my mother. "After all I'll be babysitting all weekend."

"You will?" Jake said showing his disappointment.

"Yes and Tina and you will be helping me."

"Baby-sit?" Jake said smiling. "Will we have the place to ourselves?"

"Yes," Allison said lying. She didn't want the cat or should she say the pussy out of the bag just yet.

"Wow!" Jake said as he pulled his tee-shirt over his head. He had not seen Tina naked but just the thought of it was giving him another woodie.

Tina and Jake left Allison's mom came home. She told her what a great time she had in Florida but of course left out the intimate parts. It was after dinner that Allison told her mom about spending the weekend babysitting.

"But I haven't seen you for over a week," her mom said.

"It's just a weekend and I made a lot of money in Florida and will make a whole lot more this weekend." Allison said smiling. "I'll have enough to pay off my car insurance, buy four new tires and still have some left over. By the end of the summer I'll have enough for a whole semester of junior college.

"Wow that's wonderful," her mother said. "You are so lucky to have gotten that job."

"I know Mother...I know."

*****

Becky's sister picked up Matt around 4:00PM on Friday afternoon which gave her just enough time to remove her dress and to slip into something more casual and sexy. She had told Allison that underwear was not to be allowed for the whole weekend. Tom too was excited as he showered and pulled on his loose cotton shorts and tee shirt. He tried not to think about having two eighteen year old girls at his pleasure but couldn't stop it from happening.