Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers

"Thank you, baby," I said trying to be clever, although I was indeed thankful, "you fuck good."

"Why thank you ma'am, glad to be of service." Again I found his attempt at humor lame.

"You better go up first" I said. "I'll act like I have been walking on the beach all this time."

He left and slipped up to bed with his pretty wife Debbie, cold fish that she was. I waited a bit and then followed him upstairs. As I was getting into bed with my snoring, oblivious husband I felt Tom's semen oozing down my inner thigh. I took great satisfaction in the warm creaminess in my pussy evidencing my use as the receptacle for Tom's cum again. 'Why do I enjoy the sensation of being used like that?' I wondered. I remembered the term an old boyfriend of mine had to describe his ideal girl, 'cum catcher.' While I strongly believed in the equality of women to men by any measure, and while I didn't suffer any doubts as to my intellectual or other self-worth, I had to admit that I enjoyed being used for sex. Sometimes I wanted to be a guy's 'cum catcher' and nothing more - just a warm pussy or pretty mouth in which to drop his load. I felt a desire to be dominated, even degraded. It made the sex even nastier and more stimulating. I knew that Tom had no real affection for me, just lust. But that's what I wanted. I had no real affection for him either. In fact, I considered him somewhat of an egocentric, shallow prick, but he was pleasant enough and physically appealing.

Debbie, Tom's wife, was an ice queen. She was petite, with close cropped platinum blond hair, very pale luminescent skin, deep blue eyes, fine, delicate features – a china doll. She was very introverted, even sullen in her demeanor. Like Tom she was totally preoccupied with her appearance. She worked out daily and also took a scheduled nap every day. She had no apparent intellectual curiosity beyond style and fashion. She didn't work outside her home. She kept an immaculate and stylish house that exuded little charm or warmth, a close reflection of her personality. She was a good fit for Tom. They were both superficial people overly concerned with appearances. I could enjoy shopping with Debbie – she loved clothes and contemporary interior design, interests I shared. I had been around her quite a bit and counted her a friend but I had no idea what makes her tick or if she even does tick. 'I wonder if she likes to fuck. I wonder if she ever sucks off Tom. Would she swallow? I doubted it.

The next morning we were all moving slowly and got up late. Debbie and Gloria were sunburned and didn't want to go out in the sun again. Jeff wasn't up for more beach time either but I wanted to hit the beach and swim. I was feeling a little anxiety over sucking and fucking Tom yesterday. It wasn't guilt but my actions had caused me to feel uncertain about my life. I needed some physical activity to loosen up and distract me. Tom was avoiding me. Javier agreed to go to the beach with me for a while. Javier was good company, not only was he a cute guy he was also polite and personable. He was very energetic having worked his way from an economically deprived upbringing through college and into a good marketing position with Dell Computer. He was focused on his career but also was very attentive to Gloria, his girlfriend, and very connected to his extended family. He was an admirable guy, and a real dreamboat - only twenty-three years old with dark good looks.

I spread out a towel when we got to the beach. Javier walked ahead a little further then turned back to me. As he was walking towards me I found myself ogling the tight place in the middle of his swimsuit. I began to daydream about him - his smooth dark olive skin, jet black hair, dark eyes, nice white even teeth which he flashed in a ready and beautiful smile and well-sculpted body would attract any girl. I entertained myself by musing about his cock. 'How long was his dick? It looked pretty good in his trunks.' Javier's girlfriend, Gloria, and I were good friends so my daydreams about Javier were just idle lust without intent. He set up the umbrella in the sand while I went into the waves. After getting refreshed in the water I joined him on the beach. I had progressed in my daydream to thinking about sucking Javier off. 'Would he let me do that? How would he act as I sucked him? How would he taste? Salty like Tom or would it be an ammonia taste like the guy I sucked in college?' Even my limited experience had introduced me to these nuances of oral sex. Tom joined us. The daydream had me aroused and had successfully alleviated the anxious feelings that I had started the day with. I had never fantasized in such detail about sucking off a man. I realized that my escapades of the day before had changed me. I had never craved sucking dick like that before. I asked Javier about his relationship with Gloria. We talked about relationships in general. Javier began relating his feelings about one of his previous girlfriends. He told us how pretty she was and that she was from a wealthy family.

"That girl loved me too, but…."

But what?" I asked.

"She just wasn't adventurous enough."

"Ooh la la, tell me more," I laughed. "What wouldn't she do?"

He laughed, a little embarrassed. "I don't think you want the details," he said.

Tom piped up, "Come on; tell us what the rich bitch wouldn't do."

"She wasn't a bitch," Javier said, "she was a very nice girl, and there were some things that she had never done and for me that was a problem, to be frank."

"So, you couldn't get her to go down on you?" I asked. I was enjoying this conversation.

Javier, warming to the conversation replied "Well, if you want to know, she did learn to go down on me, but, she wouldn't finish the job shall we say."

"Ahh, I see" I said in mock seriousness, "The bitch wouldn't swallow!" We all laughed.

"Yes, well..." Javier stammered, smiled and left it there.

Tom picked up the thread, "How about you Sandy, do you give Jeff head?"

I laughed. "Never," I said, "but I think it's cool, I mean if a girl wants to do that for a guy."

Now Javier was intrigued. "What do you mean by that? Why don't you do it if you think it's cool?"

"I mean that I think it's great if a girl wants to please her man by sucking him off. I just don't have that feeling for Jeff."

"It doesn't gross you out?" Tom asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"No," I said, "I could do that to a guy if I really dug him."

Javier arched his eyebrows, "Cool," he said.

"Cool," Tom agreed, "but would you swallow?"

I paused before replying and then said seriously, "Yes, I'd swallow if I really wanted to please him."

Javier and Tom then swapped stories of the best blowjobs they had received. Tom, particularly, going into explicit detail regarding girls swallowing his jism. He told about one girl who sucked his dick in her kitchen when her husband was right outside on the deck. "You're kidding," said Javier.

"No, true story, he was right there on the deck while she was gobbling my cock. Sweet little cocksucker too." Tom winks at me. I smile back. Javier looks at both of us with some curiosity.

"This is probably not the right conversation to be having in your presence, is it Sandy?" Javier says.

"Don't let me spoil your fun. I'm okay with it."

I continued listening intently to their conversation determined not to be put off by the topic. It was quite entertaining. I know they were enjoying talking so explicitly about blowjobs and girls swallowing cum in front of me thinking it would embarrass me.

"So, you've never swallowed a guy Sandy?" Javier asked after a while.

"I didn't exactly say that, I just said I never gave Jeff a real blowjob."

"So, answer my question," said Javier.

"I've sucked guys off a few times, yes" I said.

"Swallowed?" Tom bored in.

"Yes, I swallowed once," I said giving Tom a hard stare. "The other times I was a spitter."

"Oh no," said Javier "not a spitter!" I laughed. We all laughed.

Tom didn't want to let the subject drop. "So, did you enjoy swallowing it?"

I hesitated a bit and then said softly, "Yeah, I did." I turned away from the conversation and picked up my novel, The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene, and tried to read it but my mind was racing with thoughts of sucking the dicks of cute guys.

The others had gone into town to get some groceries. Tom, Javier and I went back to the house when they arrived to prepare a meal.

"Damn'" Gloria said, "No fucking ice."

"Shit," Jeff agreed, "we needed to get ice."

Debbie asked Tom to go back to town and get ice. My evil mind awoke. "I need some things" I said.

"Like what?" Jeff asked.

"Tampons and some stuff for my hair" I lied.

"Well, you go and get some ice as well."

Tom volunteered, "I'll drive but you have to go in and buy the tampons."

"Don't be such a pussy, buying tampons won't hurt your macho image" I said to Tom, but he insisted that I had to go if tampons were on the list. I hoped that little charade had disguised my true intentions well enough.

We set off in his car not saying a word to each other. Tom drove down the beach road and out of sight of the house. Then he turned on the main road to town but took the next beach road on the other side of the main road and drove about a mile to a quiet parking area. He turned the car off and turned towards me. I put my hand on his crotch and began to rub. We still had not spoken since leaving the house. He leaned back and I felt his cock get hard as I continued to massage the front of his swimsuit. I pulled his trunks down to his knees and clutched his long dick in my right hand. I gently grasped his balls with my left hand and began jacking him off. I went at it slowly but with a firm grip, savoring the feeling of his stiff dick as I stroked him, my eyes focused on the inviting purple head. I made occasional glances at his eyes seeking his approval.

I slid from my seat to the floorboard and bowed forward so that my face was close to his cock. The head of his dick was now a little creamy. I was now feeling quite relaxed and remembering some instructions on 'how to give a blowjob' from girlfriends of mine, I rubbed the head gently and leisurely around my face. On my forehead, across my closed eyes, on my cheeks, leaving a trace of sperm where I rubbed it. I licked his shaft several times like it was a lollipop. I licked the head slowly pausing to collect a bit of his ooze. Next, I deliberately inhaled his entire cock, using a lot of spit while pushing my lips hard against his shaft and applying as much suction as I could. I pushed my mouth down his shaft until my nose was buried hard in his pubic hair. I relaxed the pressure of my lips a bit and began moving my head up and down his erect dick. Little squeals of desire slipped from me with every thrust of my mouth down the shaft of his cock. His hands rested gently on my head. He began to arch his back and push his hips up. He exerted some pressure on my head as he sought to penetrate my mouth more deeply.

I was in absolute heaven, truly cum-crazed. I was getting additional stimulation by grinding my pussy against his foreleg. My bobbing head and tightened lips continued working on his dick for several minutes. When I sensed from his squirms that he was approaching climax I pulled my head up with some effort so I could catch his spurting semen in the front of my mouth. Again I felt the warm, fresh saltiness of his jizz shoot against the roof of my mouth. It was a full and satisfying mouthful. I held his cum on my tongue letting the taste, warmth and feel of it penetrate my senses while I sat up looking at him. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue a little so he could see his handiwork. He peered at my mouth like a dentist, nodding in approval at the substantial wad of creamy sperm I held on my tongue. Closing my mouth and keeping my eyes on his I swallowed with a dramatic gulp and put my hand on my throat.

"Thank you Tom," I said solemnly. They were the first words we had spoken since getting in the car. "God, I love sucking you off." I blushed, suddenly embarrassed by my admission.

He understood and finally said, "Hey, it's okay, I enjoy it too, you know."

"I can't believe you told Javier about the blowjob in the kitchen!"

Tom laughs. "He didn't have a clue I was talking about you."

"I know, actually it was fun hearing you talk about it like it was some other person - why don't you tell that story to Jeff as well."

"I'll do that. Will that please you?"

"Yes, somehow that titillates me (laughing). But disguise the setting, please."

"He'll never guess you are the girl I'm telling him about."

"Tom, does Debbie ever go down on you?"

"Are you kidding? Hell no. She wouldn't put a dick in her mouth for anything. We fuck occasionally – that's it."

"She never sucks your dick?"

"No. Once, before we got married, she took it in her mouth. I could tell she was revolted. She wouldn't suck on it. She just doesn't like it."

"It's her loss," I said. Tom smiled at me and ran his hand down the side of my face. "I feel bad cheating on her with you, she's my friend. Are you and Debbie happy?"

"Hmm, happy? Sure, I guess. We get along fine and we fuck occasionally. She's not very adventurous but she keeps the house neat and clean like I want it, she's pretty, and she doesn't make too many demands. So, I guess I'm happy enough. Don't you feel bad about cheating on Jeff?"

"No. Not a bit, honestly. I deserve some…some sex with a passionate guy, I need it and Jeff just doesn't deliver. He and I don't have much in common and I can't say I'm happy in my marriage. Maybe, I feel a little strange about having sex with his best friend but I'm not sorry. Are you?"

"No, no. You're the sweetest little piece of ass I've had in a while baby. I don't regret letting you suck my dick at all. Now, I'd regret it if Jeff found out and got mad at me."

"He won't find out Tom. I sure won't tell him, ever. I promise." He smiled and kissed me.

"So, we can continue this? You'll see me when we can arrange it?"

"Yes. I'm up for it Tom, but very discrete right?"

"Yes, discretion is key. That's why they have motels Sandy."

After the blowjob we completed our errands bringing the ice and tampons back to the beach house. Debbie, Gloria and I prepared lunch for the men. I had to force myself to eat since my tummy was upset again by Tom's sperm. After lunch we all migrated out to the deck and relaxed with more margaritas and beer. I drained my glass and wandered away from the group. I went downstairs and began packing up some of the beach stuff we had brought with us just because I was restless and didn't want to be around Jeff or Tom. Gloria wandered down a few minutes later and began helping me.

Gloria was a lovely girl who was two years younger than me. She worked as a receptionist at a doctor's office and went to community college part-time. Gloria had a spectacular figure – great tits, and a curvy body, nice ass. She had shiny dark brown hair that flowed down almost to her waist, light olive complexion, sultry feline eyes, a sculpted nose, and full pouty lips. She was quite pretty and liked to dress sexy - usually in tight low rise jeans or similar pants with several inches of her lovely bare tummy showing below her bellybutton. Her lovely bare tummy invited your eyes to gaze on her mesmerizing crotch just below. She often wore heels and sparkly jewelry, with bright red lipstick and dark eye makeup to accentuate her lovely mouth and exotic eyes. She and Javier were a very attractive couple.

That weekend at the beach she wore a true bikini – just barely keeping her tits contained so that the nipples didn't poke out the top and her tiny suit bottom so tight and cut so high that her alluring pubic mound was quite evident. All the guys lusted after her and watched her shamelessly. To keep them from drooling too much she would wear a light blouse over her bathing suit when we were in the house. We were good friends. She was my running buddy when I wanted to go out dancing. Jeff wouldn't go dancing with me but he was okay with me going with Gloria. She and I would hit one or more of the Latin dance bars around town and have a great time. We danced with lots of guys as well as each other but it was all innocent fun - girls just have to dance.

We chatted. Then she asked, "What's with you and Tom?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell when two people are trying too hard to ignore each other and that trip to town was a little too convenient in my opinion. You two have been up to something."

I stared at her like I had been caught stealing. She was smiling. I grimaced, "Busted" I said. She laughed good-naturedly. I knew I could trust Gloria.

"So, tell me."

"Okay, well, I…I...I gave him a blowjob when we went into town."

"Oooo, hot! Cheatin' on hubby, I thought so. How was it? How far did you guys go?"

I rolled my eyes and gave her a long look. "It was great and we went all the way," I tried to say in a blasé tone.

"No! He came in your mouth?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he did," I shrugged.

"Oh my God, and?"

"And what? I asked back still trying to avoid the details she wanted.

"What did you do? Did you swallow it?"

"Yes, of course I did," I said trying to sound matter of fact.

"Wow, you're my hero girl," she said in jest. We laughed and hugged.

"It was sooo cool," I said abandoning any pretense that it wasn't a big deal, "He has a great body. It was the first time I've ever swallowed cum; and, I must admit that I liked the whole experience."

"Really? You liked the cum? Ewww. I bet a big guy like that has a big dick" she said, "I've always wondered how little Debbie could handle him."

I laughed, "Yes, he has a great cock."

"Have you two been doing this for a while?"

"No, no, just this time." I decided quickly that there was no need to tell her about the activities of the previous day.

"God, a secret blowjob at the beach, how cool," she said, "Don't let Jeff catch you."

"No, I won't, don't worry. Did any of the others suspect anything when we went to town?"

"No one said anything so I don't think so." She paused and then said thoughtfully, "Javier loves me to give head, I guess all men do."

"Yes, I think so."

"But I've never been a swallower," Gloria confided.

I thought to myself that based on the story Javier told at the beach, she wasn't going to keep him without swallowing his jizz. "You're so pretty," I said, gently stroking her cheek with my fingertips, "I don't think you have to be a swallower to please a man – but, you could probably learn to do it if it's that important to him."

"You're sweet," she said. "Is this just a fling with Tom or more?"

"It's just a fling but I don't know that Jeff and I will stay together, I just don't love him. I'm not sure I ever did. How about you and Javier?" I asked.

"I don't know what the future holds. He'd dump me for a girl like you (laughing)."

"You mean a slutty cum swallower?"

"Yes, exactly," she giggled. We both laughed. "I'll have to try it," she said seriously. "I know lots of girls do it so it can't be that bad."

"It's not bad at all…for me anyway. All of a sudden I like it." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her.

We let the swallowing topic and the discussion of my infidelity rest there. I liked her and admired her beauty. As we continued chatting about people I found myself becoming sexually aroused by her loveliness. I had realized some time ago that I was physically attracted to her and it didn't bother me. I had never had a sexual encounter with another woman but the thought of it, particularly with Gloria was pleasing. I had never wanted to take action on my sexual feelings towards her as strongly as I did at that time - I wanted to kiss her inviting mouth and suck on her voluptuous breasts. I wanted to kneel in front of her and kiss her beautiful smooth tummy. I wanted to taste her wet pussy and stimulate her magical clitoris with my tongue. I wanted to bring her to a bucking orgasm and then do it again and again. I'd had such feelings for her before and had never acted on them, and I wasn't about to, but I thought how strange it was that I should be so attracted to her on the same weekend that I had engaged in unprecedented (for me) and wicked sex with a man who wasn't my husband. 'Just what kind of nympho-slut was I becoming?' I asked myself and laughed out loud. Gloria gave me a puzzled look.

sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers