Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers

I drove Liz and Nikki to Liz's apartment while they kissed in the seat next to me. I watched them walk into her place with a wistful sigh. I staggered home about 4:30 am. Jeff was pissed that I got in so late. 'Fuck him.'

I drug myself to work the next morning at 10 am. Liz fixed me a Bloody Mary, which reminded me of the Memorial Day weekend and sucking off Tom in the kitchen of the beach house while my husband was right outside on the deck. I told her that story. She listened sympathetically. "So, you and your husband both fuck around on each other?"

"Just me, I'm the slut. I don't think Jeff is fucking anybody else. I wish he was to tell the truth."

"Well, I'd say you need to examine your relationship. Do you want to stay married?"

"No, it's just a question of how and when we end it."

She placed her pretty hand on mine and gave me a comforting squeeze. "You need to take care of yourself," she said, "do what you need to do." We gazed at each other for a long minute. She batted her lashes slowly, and turned away. I wanted to tell her I had a thing for her, but I couldn't. I knew she already knew.

"Do you ever have relationships with men Liz?"

"I'm a lesbian Sandy, I don't do men."

"Not ever?"

"I was married once, a long time ago when I wasn't sure of my sexuality. It didn't last long. Since then I have just been with other women. It's what's right for me."

"So, are you and Nikki a couple?" I asked grumpily.

Liz just laughed lightly and shrugged her shoulders indicating that it was none of my business.

Gloria called, right before I got off work at 6 pm. She wanted us to go dancing that night. I was so torn but I couldn't bring myself to disappoint her. Adam would wonder where I was and maybe be angry if I didn't show up this evening, on the other hand it was not like we had a real date. I thought I could find a way to make it up to him.

"Okay, Gloria, I'm game," I told her. Jeff was pissed again when I told him I was going out with Gloria. He would have to make his own supper. 'Fuck him.'

I met Gloria at the 'Ritmo.' They just had a dee-jay that night and he was spinning cumbia and salsa. Cute, Latino guys were eyeing us as we took seats at one of the tables and ordered drinks. We danced with every one of them. When there was a break in guys asking us to dance we danced with each other. After a while I took a breather and begged off dancing for a bit and sat at our table. I was sweating noticeably. Gloria remained out on the floor effortlessly swaying her divine body in constant rhythmic motion. She was a joy to watch. The physical exertion around all these attractive young men as well as the sight of Gloria's sexy body in action was quite arousing. I felt a warm sensation in my clit. My pussy was moist. I began thinking about Adam and how I would have liked to have him fuck me right then.

Diego, a cute guy dressed in a black shirt and tight black pants who I had been dancing with several times strolled towards me. My eyes ran over his slim, athletic body. I allowed my eyes to rest on his crotch as he moved to me aware that he could see exactly what I was doing. I felt slutty and I wanted it to show. Diego was friendly and flirtatious and chatty. He made me laugh. I put my hand on his upper thigh under the table, my fingers lapping over to his inner thigh. The back of my thumb rested lightly against his crotch. I leaned towards him seductively listening to his joke and letting my thumb press more firmly against the hump at his crotch. I could feel his cock throb and twitch in his pants and I began to rub it lightly with my thumbnail. He sucked in his breath and suggested we go outside. Gloria was lost in 'cumbia madness' on the dance floor. I let Diego take my hand and lead me outdoors. He looked around for a dark nook in the parking lot; I motioned him towards the corner of the building and stepped out ahead of him pulling his arm.

"Come along little boy," I said.

He laughed. We started to run for the corner of the building, laughing. I rounded the corner and leaned my back against the side of the building. It was dark there and no one was around. Diego stepped in front of me and kissed me - a long wet kiss. I started to rub his crotch, pressing firmly on his stiffening dick through his pants. I unbuckled him and undid the bottom three buttons of his shirt. Giggling, I spread his shirt open and ran my hands down the bare sides of his torso. With my right hand I unzipped his pants. We kissed again. I pulled the top of his underwear towards me with my left hand so that my right hand could slip in and feel his excited dick. I squeezed him and then I knelt on the rough concrete. It hurt my knees but my lust was great enough to overcome the discomfort. I pulled his pants and underwear down together to his knees. His dick flopped free and hit me in the face.

I laughed at the surprise of being hit by his cock. I pressed my hands up his bare thighs and then up his hard flat abdomen, the head of his penis sticking nearly straight up, bouncing between my face and his stomach as I looked up at him. I could smell that familiar odor of a man's sexual parts. His lithe body was intoxicatingly sexy. His dick, while not overly large, beckoned eagerly to me. I clasped it in my right hand and brought it level to my face. I licked the head slowly coating it with my saliva. Diego let out a little sigh of pleasure. I gradually inhaled his cock in my mouth and pressed my lips hard against his shaft. I pushed my head into his body to take the full length of his dick. Then I swayed my head backwards, sucking hard and letting my lips release the shaft of his cock until I felt the rim of the head bump against the back of my lips. Forward again, sucking even harder.

Accidentally, I slurped loudly and this tickled me. I paused in my sucking to laugh at the slurp and Diego laughed too. Returning to the blowjob I licked his shaft and rubbed his cock lengthwise on my face, and then I sucked hard on just the head. I resumed pushing down the full length of his cock, again and again, swaying my head rapidly back and forth. I emitted little moans of pleasure each time his cock hit the back of my mouth. Suddenly, without warning, he began spurting his sperm in me as he shook in orgasm. I squealed with pleasure and kept working his cock with my mouth as I swallowed his cum in several small gulps. I squeezed his balls gently. I pressed my lips to the base of his cock and slowly pulled back applying maximum pressure to milk the last drops of his semen from him. I was surprised at the volume of jizz that I recovered on this last suck. It made a good swallow. I looked at his face and he looked at me. 'I don't even know this guy,' I thought. I stood up and brushed myself off, suddenly and belatedly appalled at my behavior. Both my knees were raw from the concrete and a small rivulet of blood was working its way down my right leg.

"I need to get back inside," I said, "Thanks, it was great, you're very hot."

"De nada," Diego said with a smirk, "you're pretty hot yourself."

I walked quickly back to the club without turning to look at Diego again. Gloria was waiting at our table, a bit perturbed.

"Where did you go?"

"Just outside," I said. She examined me, noticing my tousled hair and reddened knees.

"You're bleeding."

"It's nothing…."

She eyed Diego as he walked back into the bar and joined his buddies.

"You were with that guy?"

"Yes," I didn't bother to look towards Diego, "I was outside with him. I sucked his dick, Gloria," I said in a flat voice, avoiding her eyes.

"Sandy!" She was angry with me. "How could you? This has always been our night out, just dancing, and no picking up guys. He's over there telling his buddies all about it. They'll think we're both . . ." she hesitated.

"Sluts," I supplied the word for her.

"I didn't mean that."

"Yes you did, and you're right. It was a very slutty thing to do. I'm sorry Gloria. I didn't think how it would make you feel. I'm very sorry."

I looked at her seeking her forgiveness. She still reflected disgust, then, she gave me a little smile. I slid my hand on top of hers and squeezed. "I promise, I'll never again do anything like that when we go out dancing. I love going dancing with you Gloria, and I love you and value your friendship."

She smiled more although still showing her hurt. "Okay, I love you too, Sandy." We leaned towards each other and I hugged her neck with one arm. She looked up and gave me a quick peck of a kiss on my lips. "Let's go," she said, "now they'll think we're a couple of lesbians." We both laughed and got up. A trio of the young men were headed our way.

"Don't bother boys," I said airily, "we're gone."

After leaving the club we went to Gloria's favorite Mexican restaurant and comforted ourselves with warm enchiladas. I love watching her eat. Gobs of cheesy enchilada disappeared quickly between her full pouty lips. "I don't know how you stay so thin," I said. She continued eating without talking. "How's Javier doing?"

"He's fine." She laughed. "More than fine, if you know what I mean."

"He's a doll," I agreed. "So you too are making some plans?" I asked with mock innocence.

Her mood darkened a bit. "Well…not really. I don't know what he wants." She let some of the oily hot cheese drool from her fork onto her tongue. "I think I love him, I really do. "

"He's a fool if he lets you get away."

She smiled warmly at me. "You're not eating," she said.

"I've got 'cumslut' tummy, I'm afraid."

She laughed. "You're so bad. Did you even know that guy?"

"No, I just …just was feeling slutty. He had a nice body though and it was fun to suck him off."

"God, I can't believe you sometimes Sandy, I mean sucking off a stranger?" The way she said that made me feel like the most contemptible whore in San Antonio. I hated that she thought so badly of me.

Gloria took me back to my car at the club after we finished eating. Before I got out of her car I told her "Thanks Gloria, I always enjoy going out dancing with you and I promise no more fooling around with the guys when we go out."

"Bye girl," she said, and leaned towards me and gave me another quick kiss, but it was a little less hurried than before and her mouth was halfway open - some tongue in there. I was not expecting that so I didn't have my mouth open but I felt and enjoyed the wetness of her smooch.

"Bye Gloria, be careful," I said getting out of her car. She gave me a seductive look, eyelids partially closed, lips parted and her head cocked slightly to the side. My heart raced with excitement from her kiss as I got in my car. I drove home in a pleasant daze. 'Could Gloria and I become lovers?' It was so exciting to think about, so lovely to fantasize about, to create mental pictures of making love to her. It was late when I got home. Jeff was sound asleep. I slipped under the covers without waking him. I was so aroused from Gloria's sweet kiss I would have fucked him that night if he had been awake.

I slept late the next morning, Sunday. Jeff went to his office to work on a case around noon. It was a hot day in late July and so I stayed inside lolling about reading and enjoying some time alone. Jeff came home at 3 pm. I made him a brisket sandwich as a late lunch and he found his place in front of the television to watch a baseball game. I was feeling sleepy for no good reason and so I wandered off to the bedroom to lie down.

I took a nap and dreamt again of being the property of bare-chested Chinese pirates. They hovered around me stroking my hair and discussing what to do with me. After napping for a while I felt Jeff getting into bed with me. I cuddled against him assuming he was joining me to sleep. He started gently kissing my cheek and neck. He slipped his hand under my t-shirt and rubbed my tummy. He worked his hand up to my titties and squeezed my nipples one after the other. I finally opened my eyes and looked at him. He gave me a long deep kiss and gently pulled my t-shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor. He kissed my nipples and wormed his body further down the bed so that he could run his tongue down my abdomen to my waist. He unbuckled and unzipped my jeans and I let him take them and my panties off at the same time. He kissed my lower abdomen right where my pubic hair starts and I felt his hands on each of my inner thighs pushing them apart. I opened for him. He placed his tongue on my pussy. He licked it pressing his tongue between my labia. It felt good. He licked again and again. Then he curled the tip of his tongue deeper into my pussy. He found my clitoris and rubbed it with his tongue until I was writhing in pleasure. I pressed my hands against the back of his head pushing his face into my pussy. He sucked on my entire pussy and I bucked my hips hard shuddering in orgasm. He raised his head and leapt up on me bringing his face level to mine. He rose up on his knees and took his shirt off. I undid his pants and he kicked them off violently. I took his dick and jacked him several times as he pushed his pelvis forward towards me. He lowered himself onto me positioning the head of his cock at my pussy. He slipped his hands under me and pulled me onto his dick in a single thrust.

"Uuhh" I moaned.

He pumped me rapidly pulling out to where his head was just barely inside my labia and then thrusting hard and fast into me to achieve the greatest penetration possible.

"Aahh," I sighed loudly with each thrust.

I bucked hard and came again. His butt moved quickly up and down as he pounded my pussy again and again. He let out a deep yell and lifted his head. He pressed one more thrust as deeply as he could and held me tightly in that embrace. He was spent and collapsed on top of me. It was our best fuck in a long time. It was our first fuck in weeks. We lay embraced for a while and then dozed off together. I got up about 6:30 pm leaving him still dozing in bed. I didn't love him anymore, if I ever did, but he was not a bad guy and he deserved some 'good pussy' now and then.

Having been lazy all day I decided to go on a jog. I thought vaguely about Adam but having just had my pussy licked and screwed by my husband I was, for a change, not thinking of sex. 'Anyway,' I thought to myself, 'it's unlikely he'll be out on the pathway.' I quickly settled into my stride feeling very relaxed, I had a lot of energy that night. The warmth loosened my muscles and I felt my sweat start to gather on my arms and chest. I pushed myself and increased the length of my stride. I felt like a running machine that evening. I ran beyond my usual turnaround, sweat running down my face into my eyes. I wiped my eyes on my wristband and kept going. Finally, a mile beyond my turnaround point I slacked to a slow jog and then a walked, and then a stopped. Exhilarated but winded, I turned to walk home. The night had deepened and it had become a little cooler. A breeze picked up and blew on the dripping sweat on my body; it gave me a shiver. When I walked over a small hill on the pathway as I headed to my house I saw Adam, stretching his long legs. There was a nearby street light that illuminated the area.

"Hey there, is that you Adam?"

"Sandy?"

"Yes, baby, I'm sorry about last night," I said approaching him where he could see me clearly. "I couldn't make it and I didn't have a way to tell you. Give me your cell number to call."

"I don't have a cell phone," he said a bit sullenly. "It's okay; I know you've got plenty of things to do other than see me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said stepping in front of him. I took his hand in both of mine and squeezed it. "Don't be mad." I put my right hand on his crotch and squeezed playfully to try and cheer him up. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled then too. We heard people approaching and so I withdrew my hand and stepped back a pace. It was two women from the neighborhood. I greeted the one I knew. "Hi Yvette."

"Sandy? Hi, looks like you've had your workout." She eyed me with distaste and I felt a little ridiculous and embarrassed in my wet t-shirt with my little titties clearly visible and my nipples standing out, while curvaceous Yvette looked like a million bucks in her cute walking outfit and facial makeup in place.

"Yes, I'm a mess."

Yvette was a cute gal, about thirty, shoulder length blonde hair, large silicone breasts, and trim figure. She was one of the women that Tom identified as being among his girlfriends. She wore her low cut tank top knotted on her tummy so it was tight around her tits. She showed an eyeful of cleavage. She had attractive tanned legs and a cute ass. Yvette had divorced her second husband about a year ago and she was the subject of lots of gossip in the neighborhood. She was very flirtatious and brazenly eyed Adam from top to bottom.

"Hi there handsome," she said to Adam, "I'm Yvette Anderson, this is my friend Gwen."

"Hi, I'm Adam Hoskins."

"Adam and his family are new to the area," I said.

"Mmm," said Yvette, "are you in school Adam?"

"Yes, I'll be going to Southwestern this fall."

"Oh, you're the brainy type. It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the neighborhood. See ya'll later I got to get my walk in." She batted her eyes seductively at Adam and smiled as they turn and walk away.

Adam reached for my hand and began pulling me towards the trees. "Adam, I'm a mess," I said resisting his pull. I glanced towards Yvette and noticed that she was looking back at us as well. She turned her head away quickly and kept walking – her butt wriggling with calculated appeal with each step. Adam continued pulling me towards the woods and I gave in letting him lead me out of sight of prying eyes. "I'm too gross," I said to Adam pulling my sweat soaked t-shirt out to show him, but he took my sweaty head in his large right hand and pulled me to him and gave me a long, deep kiss in spite of my sweaty condition.

I felt him hunch his lower body against me, his hard cock pressing into my stomach. I pulled back just enough to put my right palm against his crotch. His excitement was such that it was evident that I needed to service him in spite of the way I look. I squeezed his thick stiff member through his thin running shorts. His cock felt warm and needy; my clit quivered in response to his powerful desire. I pushed against the front of his shoulder indicating with my head that he should lean against the tree a couple of steps behind him.

He let his back settle against the tree leaning back at an angle so his legs and pelvis were forward of his upper body. I went to my knees between and in front of his thoughtfully spread legs. I took off my sweaty t-shirt and threw it on the ground, baring myself to the waist. I looked at him seeking his approval of my body. He smiled at me. I put both hands on the waistband of his shorts and inserted my fingers to grip the shorts making sure I also had a grip on his jockstrap. I pulled his pants down one side at a time in a wriggling motion all the way to his ankles. Then, at my urging he lifted one foot and then the other so I could remove them entirely. It was luscious to see him totally naked like that from the waist down. He yanked off his t-shirt for me. He was totally nude except for his socks and shoes. His strong youthful body was breathtaking - almost overwhelming in its intensity. His big dick stuck out in front of him dropping slightly at the head from its own considerable weight.

I felt the head touching the top of my scalp as I slipped his pants off of his feet. I looked up at him letting his cock rake gently across my forehead and eyes, with the head coming to rest pointing squarely at my lips. I focused my eyes on his dick; my lips had parted without my thinking about it. I extended my tongue, keeping my arms at my side, and leaned forward slightly to lick the large head of his cock. I let it rest on my tongue feeling the weight of his dick. With my arms still in my lap I pushed my head forward and closed my lips around his shaft. I began rhythmically swaying my head back and forth to suck up and down his cock. Taking him in until the head hit the back of my throat. I pressed my lips hard into his shaft and worked up as much saliva and suction as I could. I increased my tempo as I felt him squirm in pleasure. I went at it rapidly for several minutes. I could hear him sighing as I sucked. To steady myself I put both hands on his lower abdomen, one on each side of his dick. I could taste some semen on his dick and I let out a squeak of pleasure and increased my speed even more. He put both his hands on the top of my head but let me continue to control the action.

sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers
1...45678...19