Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bad."

I rested for a while, maybe even dozing off. After a while I felt Tom stroking my face. I ignored him, but he kept it up, gently stroking my cheek. After a few minutes of this I opened my eyes and realized that what he was doing was rubbing the head of his dick on my face. This tickled me. I turned towards him laughing.

"You horny bastard. Rubbing your dick in my face! God, what a perv!"

"Oh baby," he mocked me, "you have such a pretty face."

He was perched on his knees leaning over me with his dick in his hand. I glanced at the clock, 4:30, 'I still have some time before I need to get home,' I thought to myself. I smiled at Tom.

"Let me help you out there." Still laying on my back with him kneeling over me I took his dick in my right hand and wrapped my fingers firmly around the shaft and squeezed. I commenced jacking him off, unhurriedly at first. This stimulation quickly achieved a full hard-on and he tilted his body back bracing himself with his arms behind him on the bed. This pushed his pelvis towards me and made my access to his cock easier. I increased the speed of my jacking and squeezed harder. He sucked his breath in and moaned lightly, "ooooo." I jacked him then even more furiously. He squirmed and arched his back even more. I loved giving hand jobs – watching men writhe in orgiastic pleasure under the touch of my hand. I could feel some of his sperm seeping onto my hand. Little flecks of cum flew off my hand and onto my face and hair as I stroked his cock energetically.

"Ahh, I'm cumming," he said. I opened my mouth wide like a baby bird seeking a worm and moved my head closer to his cock to catch his spurting cum. A jet of warm creamy jism slapped across my face, then another. I could feel it on my forehead, nose, chin, and in my eyes. I milked a slower moving glob of his wonderful goo that drooled onto my lips and mouth. I licked my cum-covered lips to recover the sperm there. Then, rising up I sucked his head hard to get the benefit of his last shaking spasm, receiving a nice final dollop of cum and swallowing it. He collapsed but then rolled over to look at me. Leaning his head on his palm he examined my sperm splashed face.

"That was great," he said. "You look beautiful. I wish I had a picture."

"Like a glazed doughnut?"

He laughed, "Well I missed a couple of spots."

"I want to see myself." I got up and strolled to the bathroom mirror and admired my face. Shiny bands of semen stretched from my hairline across my eyes and nose and lips to my chin. I ignored the mild stinging in my eyes. The cum on my face was a gratifying exhibition of my function as a cum-catcher. "I do look cute in your sperm."

"You're a doll – a cum-covered doll, but still a doll."

I came back to the bed and sat facing him, still wearing his cum and smiling. He used one finger to collect a bit by wiping my chin and offered it to me. I sucked his finger.

"Look what you've done to me Tom. I'm totally corrupted by you. You've made me into a cheating, cum-eating, slut."

"Ain't it grand?" Tom said. I slapped him playfully.

It was after 6 pm when I got home. Jeff had just arrived from work. "Hey, where have you been?" he asked without any trace of suspicion or malice.

"I went shopping and ran some errands after work," I said. That was enough of a response for him. "Are you hungry?" I asked trying to sound normal and domestic.

"Sure, what can we do for dinner?"

"I'll fix burgers if that's okay, or would you rather have…."

"Burgers are fine."

He sat in front of the television and turned on the news. As I made dinner I felt the soreness of the rough sex play with Tom in my jaw, throat, thighs, and pussy. My face was a little chapped from being rubbed on the sheets when he was fucking me and my stomach was still churning with his cum. I could feel his seed dripping from my pussy as well. My right arm was tired from jacking him off and I could feel some patches of his dried sperm in my hair. I could still smell the scent of having sex with him. 'Is that the smell of his cum?' I wondered. I served Jeff his burger and sat on the couch beside him. In my head I said to him 'Your little wife has been getting fucked hard this afternoon like the slut she is and the sperm of your best friend is in her body.' Jeff looked at me. For a second I panicked thinking he had somehow heard my thoughts.

"Your face is a little red. Do you feel okay?"

"I don't know. I may be getting something; I think I'll go to bed early."

I was burning out on Tom. The sex was great but I really didn't like him much as a person. His cornball humor and shallow personality were wearing on me. I didn't want to see him for a few days. I felt the need to recapture some normalcy in my life, some routine. 'I'll be a boring girl for a while and make sure I'm not spinning out of control,' I thought to myself. 'I don't really want to become a slut, a girl that literally fucks anyone. I want some passionate relationships, some hot sex, but I'm seeking quality not quantity,' I told myself. I went to sleep and dreamed of being kidnapped by a gang of men, they were Arabs at first and then became Chinese. They were fierce and scary but also kind of sexy, particularly when they were in their Chinese aspect because then they were bare-chested and had bulging muscles and golden complexions. They never hurt me or anything but they made it known that I was their property. I woke up about 2 am and smiled at the dream. Maybe it would become true.

Wednesday was my back to normal day. 'Routine, routine, routine,' I told myself as I strolled into work. 'No sex, no weird fantasies, no lies.'

"Sandy," Roger, my boss, called from his office when I walked by.

"Yes?"

"I want you to interview a new girl today for a bartender position. Her name's Liz Sanders and she'll be here at 10:30 this morning."

"Okay, sure, does she have experience?"

"Yeah, she's been a bartender for a while I think."

She arrived promptly at the appointed time. Liz sat down at the table I gestured towards. She was a striking woman. 5'10", 125 lbs., with a very cute figure - large full breasts that she carried well falling away to a tiny waist and then flaring out to nicely curved hips and round ass atop slim long legs. She wore a well fitted black pantsuit and red sateen blouse. She had bountiful reddish blond hair that draped luxuriantly around her pale face and cascaded below her shoulders. She had thin red lips and a sculpted nose, and beautiful deep greenish-hazel eyes with small crow's feet at the outside corners. The lines around her eyes and the corners of her mouth added interest to her pretty face and conveyed a sense of sophistication and worldliness. At thirty-two Liz had been around the restaurant and bar business for some time. She knew her stuff and was well spoken, friendly, and hip. She seemed very intelligent and comfortable in her own skin. She wasn't married and volunteered no explanation of that fact. When I looked at her she calmly met and held my gaze. I liked her very much and hired her on the spot. I told myself resolutely that there were no sexual fantasies associated with this decision even though her good looks and warm personality were undeniable. 'Strictly business,' I said to myself, but I was hoping that we would be friends.

She agreed to start the next day and to work late nights on the weekends. As she walked away I enjoyed watching her lovely form as she strolled to her car. Her breasts shimmied alluringly as she moved even covered in the close fitting suit jacket, each breast like a perfect mold of flan served on a platter. 'She is a doll, no question,' I thought to myself knowing I was succumbing to my sexual fantasies again.

The lunch crowd thinned out a little early so I was able to leave at 1:45, glad that Tom had not called and that no additional sexual fantasies had overwhelmed me. I decided to go home and to concentrate on being normal, boring and married. At home, I changed into my jeans and went for a walk along the pedestrian pathway in our neighborhood. It was a pretty day, not too hot. My mind wandered as I walked along returning inevitably, to thoughts of Liz. I tried to think of other things, even thinking about Gloria and Javier instead, but there was no question that I was smitten by Liz.

In spite of my irrepressible fantasies about Liz, when I went to bed that Wednesday night I counted it a minor victory for normalcy that I had not fucked anybody that day. I had been slightly affectionate towards Jeff that evening and I had a sense that I was getting over this period of sexual lunacy. Thursday was more of the familiar routine. Liz was not starting to work until that evening and I just worked the lunch crowd so I wasn't confronted with trying to ignore her lovely body today. My often overactive sex drive was quiescent throughout most of the day.

Then, Tom called. "Hey sweet thing, let's party," he said.

"No, can't today Tom," I didn't feel like making up an explanation.

"Can I see you this weekend? Do you work Saturday?"

"I work late Saturday. Maybe I could slip away Sunday afternoon."

"I can do that. Great. Where shall we meet?"

"The La Quinta works for me, I've gotten to where I like the 'low rent rendezvous' atmosphere of that place."

He laughed. I didn't.

"Okay. Meet you there in the parking lot at 2 pm Sunday?"

"I'll be there with no panties on. Bring the whips and chains."

"Oo, Oo, Oo! See you then."

"Byee."

I knew I would need a good fucking by Sunday so there was no use not agreeing to see him and maybe he would bring whips and chains. I giggled to myself.

I told Jeff I had to go to the restaurant to review some bookkeeping matters that evening. It was a lie. I just wanted to see Liz. She was calmly going about her business when I got there. She seemed appreciative that I would come in to check on her. 'If only she knew I was there because I wanted to mouth her beautiful tits,' I thought. We chatted between her orders and she assured me she had everything under control. I sipped a glass of pinot and enjoyed gazing at her body as she worked - bending and stooping and reaching. Her lovely breasts that swung wantonly as she moved, her firm round ass and long supple legs were breathtaking. Her pale face and long golden hair were stunning. As I was admiring her in profile she turned towards me, extended one leg, cocked her head slightly, put her hands on her waist and posed for me for a long moment. I was charmed and embarrassed, she knew I was attracted to her and she was giving me a good look. I blushed and smiled; she gave me a knowing look and quick smile and then returned to her work. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said. "Bye," was all she said.

I resisted paying much attention to Liz on Friday or Saturday. It's so busy on those nights that it was easy to avoid obvious intimations of desire when I was around her. Still, I enjoyed being near her, and, I think that was reciprocated. During the day Saturday I tried to spend some enjoyable time with Jeff. I made him cappuccino in the morning and we went to lunch at our favorite place and I got him to stop briefly at an art gallery before we went home. I continued to feel the need to recover my emotional balance and return to a more familiar and routine pattern of behavior. At the same time I knew that I had unleashed currents of desire that I had to play out. What shores those waves would reach I couldn't discern at this time.

Tom was waiting at the La Quinta when I arrived a few minutes late on Sunday afternoon. I had thought about not showing up for this fucking but I needed it – I was horny and I was still feeling the need to liberate myself from the humdrum existence with Jeff. I wasn't sure that meeting Tom at a motel was the way to get more excitement in my life but it seemed like a better idea than watching television with Jeff or going shopping with Debbie. Tom held up a room key for me to see as I parked next to his car. He was grinning like a schoolboy and eyed me lustfully as I got out of my car. I followed him to the room without speaking. He was carrying a small plastic bag, too small for whips and chains I thought to myself. He sat the bag on the table beside the bed.

"Hey doll," he said, "how are you?"

"I'm doing fine."

"Yes, you look great, baby."

"Shut up and fuck me," I said in a playful monotone as I moved to him.

A faint mildew odor permeated the room. The soiled navy carpet and the musty yellow and orange striped bedspread picked up the colors in the print hanging on the wall. It was a cheap copy of Renoir's "The Lunching of the Boating Party." How odd it seemed for such a marvelous, sunny and joyful work of art to hang in such a dreary, commonplace room where two rather desperate people furtively sought some comfort with each other. We kissed romantically. The cheap decadence of the setting excited me. He moved his hands down my body from my shoulders, across my breasts, abdomen, and then putting his hands beside each other he pressed them hard between my legs.

I stepped back from him, "What have you brought me?" I motioned towards the bag on the night table.

"Well, it's some stuff to help us along. I think you'll enjoy it."

"What is it?" I demanded with mock insistence.

"Baby oil and K-Y Jelly."

"Oh, sounds messy," I laughed.

He pulled me down on the bed with him. We kissed again. I began to fondle his cock through his pants. "So, what are your plans for me Master?" I inquired, continuing my mocking tone.

"I'm going to oil your beautiful body, my dear, and let you do the same to me so that we slip and slide on each other like eels." We both giggled. He continued, "Then I'm going to grease up your pretty little asshole with the K-Y jelly and butt-fuck you madly."

"Oh…" I was genuinely taken aback. "I've never….Tom…"

"I'll be gentle, you'll love it, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely," he said as he unbuttoned my blouse.

I knew he was lying through his teeth but I'd always wanted to try anal sex and it seemed to be the moment. We both finished undressing and lay together naked on the bed. Tom sat up and retrieved the baby oil. I rolled over on my stomach and he proceeded to oil my back and ass, fingering my pussy and anus as he spread the oil. He continued down my legs carefully spreading the oil and giving me a good rubdown.

"Mmm, this is nice," I said.

"Turn over you bitch," he replied playfully.

Then starting on my legs he worked up my thighs to my abdomen, again fingering my pussy a bit. He spread the oil over my titties, pausing to pinch my nipples. I twitched with pleasure when he did that. I was getting pretty worked up. The rubdown had been very erotic.

"Now, it's your turn," he said offering me the baby oil bottle.

"Lie back," I told him. I spread the oil across his hairy chest, and then pushed down to his stomach.

"That tickles," he said.

"Do as you're told," I commanded. I poured some oil on his semi-hard cock. I took it in both of my hands, one on top of the other and alternated them as I moved them upwards one at a time pulling and massaging his dick.

"Oh, yes," he sighed. He quickly bloomed into a full and throbbing erection. I moved quickly to cover his legs with oil.

"That's enough," he said, not wanting to wait for me to put it on his back. He took the K-Y Jelly. "Let me have that sweet ass, darling," he said.

I turned to lie on my stomach. He grabbed my left leg just above the knee and pushed it forward so that my ass opens to him. "Ahh, sweet," he murmured.

I felt him fingering my anus and lubricating it with the jelly. His meticulous care in preparing my ass was amusing and arousing. I was so ready for his dick but nervous about taking it up the ass. I felt him mounting me. I shivered in anticipation as he grabbed my shoulders, one hand on each. Then he took his right hand off and used it to position his dick at the opening of my anus. I felt him slide his body upwards on me and felt the head of his cock push against and then pop into my anus.

"Ooooo…" I said tensing up at the discomfort of my little hole being pressed and stretched by his cock.

"Relax, baby, you're going to like this," he said smugly.

He placed both hands again on my shoulders and pulling steadily and firmly he slid me onto his cock. His big dick sliding deeper into my ass pushed out a moan from me, "Uuunh, oooo."

I felt him then pulling me yet harder onto his cock while he began a slow thrust with his hips. He slid further into my body and arched his pelvis forward seeking to ass-fuck me even more deeply. The discomfort in my stretched anus was severe but the gripping pleasure and incredible intimacy of the moment made the pain bearable. Our oily bodies adhered tightly together in an erotic wriggling ballet – the ass-fucking dance.

"Oooww…gentle..." I moaned. His face lay next to mine, cheek to cheek. I felt his hot breath on my face.

"Feel the dick, darlin'" he said with fitting crudity.

I felt it indeed. It was like he had possession of my entire being - physically, mentally, and emotionally. I was completely vulnerable to him. Our slippery bodies had merged into a tight union so that I hardly knew where he stopped and I started. He was swaying his hips slowly, thrusting his dick carefully in my sore but wondrously fulfilled ass. He rocked me with him as he swayed back and forth clutching me tightly. The feel of his large cock buried deep in my ass was surprisingly satisfying while also quite painful. My clitoris tingled expectantly. His thrusting became more urgent and less careful, my moans of pain notwithstanding. He then began pushing hard against my back with both hands shoving my face and chest into the bed. He raised his head up and was arching his back so that he had even more purchase to push his dick into me. I sensed he was about to cum.

"Oww…Oww…." My cries of pain excited him to greater fury as his pelvis slammed heedlessly into my bleeding anus. It felt like my ass was being ripped open. I flashed an image of the Chinese pirates from my dream. Tom shook violently all along his body as he shot his load in my ass.

"Aaagh" he groaned as he came, "ahh, oh baby!"

I whimpered in pain but I didn't want him to pull out. I reached back and grabbed his left leg to keep him in place. We lay silently, not moving for a long time. I could feel his cock in me as my anus clamped down and then opened around it. The pain receded slowly as he became still. I felt like a thing for his use and pleasure - a willing and grateful receptacle for his cum. He rolled off me, his now flaccid dick coated with a thin sheen of blood from my battered anus. He gloated in his conquest. He was quite proud of having butt-fucked his best friend's wife in that seamy motel on that hot Sunday afternoon.

I realized on the way home from that ass-fucking that my affair with Tom had peaked. I also realized that I had strayed too far to recover my relationship with Jeff. I didn't have a clear idea of what to do about that but I knew in my bones that our days as a married couple were numbered. 'Well,' I thought to myself, 'when you're getting ass-fucked by other men it's no real mystery that your marriage may be in trouble.'

I saw Tom on Wednesday afternoon and gave him a blowjob in his car. He parked in a shady space at a large mall. Other cars were quite nearby but there was not one right next to us. It was very nasty and intimate to suck him off in the front seat of his car. There was a casualness about it that made it feel very gratuitous and therefore wonderfully shameful. Also, the unlikely prospect of being discovered in a public place giving a blowjob added some adventure to it. When he shot his load I pulled my head back too quickly from his dick and a large glob of his cum landed on my glossy green blouse, just below the collar. I let it remain there soaking into the fabric.