Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers

"What?" she asked.

I smiled at her. "Nothing. Just a funny thought."

The rest of the day and evening were uneventful except for my roiling fantasies. The guys continued to drink themselves into semi-consciousness. Gloria, Debbie and I sat apart from them and smoked some of my pot. I found myself continuing to yearn for Gloria. I knew I would go down on her pussy if the situation was right. This daydream mingled with my earlier fantasy about Javier. A threesome with both of them would be too hot! I fantasized about Gloria and I taking turns sucking on his dick and then Gloria drooling Javier's cum into my waiting mouth as I crouched catlike below her with my face upturned. Then she would follow the cum to my mouth with her lips and Javier's sperm would lubricate our passionate kiss. I would slide down her radiant body gently biting her tempting nipples each in turn and then spreading her legs I would immerse my face in her steaming pussy. 'Yes,' I thought, 'I could go for that.' Javier would mount me from behind and slam his long dick into me while I brought Gloria to wonderful climax. I was dripping wet by this point in my fantasy. I thought 'What the hell is wrong with me? Something's changed.' Some screw had come loose or mental wall had crumbled or was it that a light had dawned? I put down the pot and made myself dwell on my novel and its sad world-weary characters struggling to find a bit of comfort in their colonial exile.

In the morning we packed up and headed back to San Antonio. Gloria gave me a sly wink when she caught me gazing at Tom. I nodded towards Javier and made a crude gesture with my mouth open like I was sucking a dick. Gloria broke into a loud laugh. None of the others had seen my gesture. It was just a private joke between the two of us I explained. I hardly said a word as Jeff and I drove back to San Antonio. I came to the conclusion that I was going to have to play out this sexual fever that had gripped me. I wouldn't repress it, although I would be discrete in my debauchery. This sudden enjoyment of performing oral sex on men was exhilarating and I could feel in my bones that I was going to have to have a lot more of that. I also seriously wanted to get it on with Gloria and I wondered if that would be possible. 'Was I really a lesbian?' It was clear that I liked girls but it seemed apparent that sex with men was still on the agenda. Perhaps the threesome idea with Javier was the way to go, and there would be no hardship in fucking him. I smiled to myself and dozed off until we pulled into our driveway. I fucked Jeff that evening just because I was so horny over my fantasies. He was surprised by my attention and seemed grateful for it. It was our first sex in weeks, and even though it was a pretty good fuck there was little joy in it. As I reached my orgasm with Jeff I fantasized Javier mounted between my legs and plunging his dick into my pussy repeatedly. I could visualize his lithe body rocking hard against me as he fucked me like a wanton slut. I wondered if Jeff was fucking someone else in his mind. 'He works with a very cute blond girl with big tits who is also an associate in his office – Karen is her name I think. They could be fucking each other during lunch for all I know, or having blowjobs in the car.' I hoped they were. 'She was married but if I read her right she was available sexually to a man willing to show her some attention. Perhaps she suffers from the same lack of passion in her marriage that I feel.' I didn't want Jeff to be lonely and didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't love him anymore. I was thinking about a number of other people that I wanted, and intended, to fuck when Jeff rolled off me after having shot his load in my pussy. I felt strangely detached from my body. I lay apart from Jeff and calmed myself and then, drifted off to sleep by visualizing Javier's naked body, with his long dick swaying gently between his legs, as he surveyed my ravished body in triumph after having his way with me.

* * * * *

Chapter Two: Boating on the Seine

But oh ! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover !
A savage place ! as holy and enchanted
As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her demon-lover !
And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething,
As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
A mighty fountain momently was forced :
Amid whose swift half-intermitted burst
Huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail,
Or chaffy grain beneath the thresher's flail :
And 'mid these dancing rocks at once and ever
It flung up momently the sacred river.

- From "Kubla Khan" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge

On Tuesday morning I had to go to work after the long weekend. Jeff leaves the house early, 6:30 am usually. I didn't have to be at the restaurant until 10 am, so I had some time to myself. For a while I drank coffee, read the newspaper and reflected on the wickedness and depravity I had fallen into. 'What was I doing? Where was I heading with this affair with Tom? These feelings for Gloria and Javier? This marriage to Jeff?' I didn't know the answer to any of these interesting questions but they were more a matter of curiosity than concern. 'What would be would be.'

I took my shower, shaved my legs and underarms, and trimmed my bush. I looked at my nude body in the mirror. I had never regretted not having big tits. Mine were very small but that could look good too, I thought. I had dark pink nipples that stick out pertly. They helped the appearance of my breasts. I liked the look of my pussy as well. I had my pubic hair stylishly trimmed in a neat close-cropped triangle. My labia were fairly smooth and showed no stretching. When I spread them a healthy dark-rose colored vaginal opening appeared. It was an attractive pussy that any man (or woman for that matter) might find enticing. I finished dressing, putting on my skirt, pantyhose, bra, and blouse. I could often get away with not wearing a bra but this was a silky red blouse that my nips showed through, and while showing nipples through your clothes was fine in many settings, it was not considered appropriate for the assistant restaurant manager, I had been told. 'Sensible shoes today. That's it. I could be going to Sunday school.' I fished out my small pearl necklace; 'I'll add this to have a little more sophistication' I thought. I liked the way the necklace looked when I wore a dark color top.

The restaurant was in its usual state of controlled chaos as everyone was trying to get ready for lunch opening at 11 am. I was responsible for managing the restaurant on Tuesday through Thursday on a 10 am to 6 pm schedule (although many weekdays I could leave as early as 2 pm) and then on Friday and Saturday I worked the 6 pm to 2 am schedule. Every other Saturday I got the 10 am to 6 pm slot instead of the late night gig. I was off on Sundays and Mondays. I found it tolerable if I had to work at all. I got along well with the other employees - waiters, waitresses, bartenders, cooks, hostesses, and other managers. The restaurant was a pleasurable atmosphere and the clientele was upscale – business people generally. On the weekends we had a soft jazz combo that played and made the atmosphere really mellow. I had started working here over two years ago so I was very familiar with it. There was a decent crowd for lunch. Right at two o'clock I got a phone call from Tom.

"Hey kid, how are you?"

'He thinks he's so fucking suave,' I thought to myself. I said, "I'm good big guy. What's up?"

"Well, I want to see you. You're all I can think about."

I laughed. "I don't believe that."

"Well, it's true," he said, "meet me over here at Ernesto's."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now, I'll get us a room at the La Quinta down the street, baby."

I thought 'Don't call me 'baby',' but I said "Hmm, horny little bastard aren't you?"

He laughed. "Yes, I am."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye."

I slipped into the chair next to him at the bar at Ernesto's. He gave me a quick kiss. I thought to myself, 'This feels awkward, like I'm supposed to greet him as his girlfriend. I don't feel like his girlfriend. I'm his secret lover maybe, but not his fucking girlfriend.'

"Let's go," I said before the bartender had a chance to see what I wanted. I stood up and jerked my head towards the door. Tom gulped his drink and laid some money on the bar pointing at it to the bartender.

We went to the motel in my car. I waited in the car while he got a room. He came back out and told me the number and then he went on to the room while I parked the car. I had to knock on the door of the room which faced the busy street feeling like a million eyes were watching me. Alone with him in the motel room I felt very tawdry and cheap - not naughty, just low rent. The setting was pretty grim and awkward, kind of pathetic really. He rubbed my shoulders sensing I was uncomfortable, but I just couldn't relax in that place.

"I don't know if I can fuck you here, Tom," I said. "It's so…so calculated and it just makes me feel like a loser. When I sucked you off this weekend it was spontaneous and passionate and joyful. This is cold and mechanical and sad, I don't know."

I had turned so that he was behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders firmly but gently and stepping close he pulled me against him. He kneaded the back of my shoulders to relax me. I could feel his erection against my butt and this ignited some interest in me. He hunched my rear and slid his hands down to my breasts which he squeezed with some force, pinching my nipples lightly between his fingers. I turned in his embrace to face him. We kissed softly and romantically for a long moment. I ran my hands down the front of his shirt to either side of his waist. He kissed me again and one hand raised my skirt up and then skillfully slipped between my legs, rubbing my crotch. I spread my legs a little to give him some room to operate. Then he slipped the same hand down my panties and began rubbing my pussy. My resistance was crumbling. He nodded towards the bed and I let him take me down on my back. He fell beside me and unzipped my skirt and slipped it off. I sat up and took off my blouse. He got up and undressed as I pulled off my panties. In a moment we were both naked.

I was lying on my back on the bed and he approached me, his big dick sticking out in front. He enjoyed watching me look at his dick. It was hard to ignore - bouncing up and down excitedly. He straddled me placing his knees on either side of my chest. He placed a pillow under my head and leaned over me aiming his dick at my mouth. I lifted my head and swaying it towards him took his cock deep in my mouth, he sighed with pleasure and began to rock back and forth trying to fuck my mouth. I coordinated my head bobbing for utmost effect. I motioned him to go slow. When he would thrust forward I tried to push my head towards him to achieve maximum penetration for him. I gagged and had to fight a bit of panic when I had the sensation that I may actually choke on his cock, but after a few moments I got the hang of taking his cock all the way to the hilt and letting it go as deep as possible in my throat.

Breathing through my nose, I held him there by grabbing his butt and keeping my forehead pressed hard against his abdomen. He kept rocking with his hips but as I held on tightly, he was rocking me with him. When he would thrust his hips forward my whole torso undulated with him, his cock remaining deeply planted in my throat. I pulled back twice to gulp some air because his dick interfered with my breathing when it was that deep and it was hard to get enough air through my nose when I was so excited. After getting a breath I positioned his cock straight into my mouth and slid it smoothly through my mouth, past my gagging reflex, until it found its place deep in my throat. He grabbed me on either side of my torso and pulled me firmly against him while thrusting hard with his hips again. 'Throat – fucking they call this' I thought to myself. Then, he began to cum, I heard him grunt and felt the shudder that signaled his orgasm. I only faintly felt his sperm spurting down my throat and directly into my stomach. He fell away from me.

I'd been fucked in the mouth. I gasped for air and closed my eyes to concentrate on feeling his jism in my belly. I had a taste of his cum in my mouth and wanting more, I leaned over and milked a last few drops out of his softening dick with my lips. In the afterglow of the throat-fuck I truly felt used as a 'cum-catcher.' I quivered as a frisson of guilty pleasure shot up my spine. Even the seedy hotel now seemed to be an appropriate part of the sensation of pleasurable degradation that I felt. 'Okay,' I thought to myself, 'getting throat fucked in the La Quinta is now part of my resume.'

"I love feeling your cum in my stomach," I told him.

"What do you feel?"

"It's just an upset tummy but I like to visualize your sperm swimming in there."

"You nasty thing."

"Yes, I'm just a cumslut. I told you before that I had never swallowed cum until I did it with you this weekend."

"You're kidding?"

"No, it's the truth. You don't listen to me. I told you that before when we were fucking under the house. It was the first time, and now I just can't get enough."

"That's very cool."

"You sick bastard, you've turned me into a cock-sucking cumslut and you're proud of it."

"Yes, I am, it's what I do." He giggled.

I hit him playfully with my fist on his chest. "Tom, listen, I want to be clear. I'm just looking for some fun with you. I just want to be your sex toy when we're together but nothing more."

"Oooo, I like that."

"I'm serious, I just want you to make use of me however you like for sex, within some limits and I'm willing to push my limits, but let's not confuse this with any romance. I don't love you and I don't want you to love me. I'm not your girlfriend I'm just your… your cum-catcher. No strings, right? When it's over it's over. Right?"

He looked at me and said seriously, "I got it, right, no strings, just my cum-catcher." He grinned at the word.

"Please Tom," I said stroking his face with my hand, "Just fuck me, anyway you like, any time we can, but don't give me a second thought when I'm not with you."

"I got it Sandy; we'll just fuck, nothing more."

We lay on the bed naked for a few minutes both looking vacantly at the ceiling until I sat up and leaned over his crotch. I bent down and moved his flaccid dick to one side with my hand and then pushed against his inner thighs with my hands to spread his legs a bit. Lowering my head to him, I stuck out my tongue and let it rest extended against his balls. I moved it around covering the front of his scrotum with my saliva. Then I gently sucked his entire scrotum with both balls into my mouth. I massaged each of his balls in turn with my tongue and palate. I could feel him getting aroused; his dick twitched to life and flopped against my cheek. I released his balls and they drooled out of my mouth as I moved my head down further between his legs so that I could lick behind his scrotum. I pulled him towards me and he rolled on top of me. My head was then between his legs and pointed towards his feet. I licked carefully along the raised line of skin that ran from the back of his scrotum towards his anal opening. I spread his cheeks and allowed my tongue to continue to his anus. I pushed through the sense of revulsion at the faint anal odor and I slipped my tongue in and slowly pressed it against the sides of his anus as I circled it once, then again. He moaned with pleasure. I pulled back out of his legs and looked at him. He rolled onto his back and I focused once more on his erect dick. I went to it and placed my mouth over the head of his cock and began sucking up and down the full length of his shaft as I hovered over him. His dick then became fully hard and excited. I gave him an alluring look and batted my eyelids. "How do you want me?" I cooed.

He was quick to answer, "On your knees, bending over, you know on all fours."

"Okay, like this?" I said assuming the position.

"Yes."

He pulled himself up and handling me roughly he positioned me for rear entry. I felt him pull me against his abdomen and he pressed one hand hard against my upper back. I let him press my head down to the bed while staying on my knees so that my pussy presented itself to him behind me. He then grabbed the sides of my ass and furiously pulled me hard onto his dick thrusting in me to the hilt in one savage move. I screamed in painful pleasure. He began throwing me hard back and forth while he plunged into me again and again. He fucked me hard and fast like I was a rag doll, a thing for his use. It was wonderful. The bed was shaking, I was letting out yelps with every thrust, and he was grunting and sweating. Tom worked hard pumping his cock deep into me and then pulling back and then rapidly skewering me again on the full length of his dick. We kept going at it like this for several minutes until I exploded with orgasm making a wavering high pitched moan that continued as he kept slamming into my pussy. I felt him wobble and he dug his fingers deeply into the sides of my ass. He let out a final groan and dropped away. 'Now that's a good fucking,' I thought to myself as I lay motionless letting my butt remain hiked up in the air with my knees still bent under me. Slowly I flopped on my side. I looked at Tom. He was lying motionless on his back with his eyes closed.

"You're an animal," I said.

"Thank you," he said. "You're some good pussy."

I took that as a real compliment. I thought, 'what more could I want than being known as 'good pussy?' It's part of what women aspire to, even if it's expressed rather crudely. Everyone wants to be thought of as sexually desirable.'

"Do you fuck lots of girls Tom? I mean, do you have affairs regularly?"

"Mmm, I don't know about 'lots,' but, yes I see a number of women from time to time."

"And, you bring them here to the lovely La Quinta?"

He laughed. "Well, don't get jealous, but yes, I bring a few of them here."

"I thought so. Aren't these your initials carved in the headboard here?" I said laughing.

"Oh, quit it. I'm not the slut you think I am. Well, maybe I am but if you were married to Debbie what would you do?"

"I think I am married to the male counterpart of Debbie and this is what I'm doing about it." We smiled at each other and then kissed. "So, tell me who you've fucked here at the La Quinta that I would know."

"Let's see, there's Yvette…."

"Yvette Anderson? That whore!"

"She's not so bad and she has a great body."

"I'm teasing, but she has been rumored to fuck half the guys in the neighborhood, which is okay by me."

"Who else?"

"Gloria."

"Bullshit! She wouldn't let you touch her, besides she's got Javier."

"I'm teasing now, no, I haven't had Gloria, yet."

"Right, 'yet,' keep dreaming."

"I fucked Maryanne Cramer in here a couple of weeks ago, for real."

"Ooo, she's hot, that's very cool. Is she still with her husband?"

"Yes. She's still married. Great body and lots of fun to fuck. Also, she can suck a dick like you wouldn't believe, but…."

"But what?"

"She won't swallow. When she sucks me she let's me cum on her chest and throat and if I push it, on her face, but not in her mouth."

"She's pretty. Beautiful long brown hair, sultry eyes, olive skin. I bet she is a good fuck. I'd like to eat her pussy."

"Sandy! Really, you'd eat her pussy?"

"Well, I've never done it, but, I won't lie, I'm attracted to some girls and that includes Maryanne."

"God, I'd love to see two in action with each other."

"Why don't you arrange a threesome? I'd be game."

"Hmm, she told me to fuck off the last time I talked to her. I think she has another guy fucking her."

sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers