Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers

"I'll wear your sperm for the rest of the day," I told him. He liked that.

"What'll you tell people?"

"I'll tell them my lover shot his sperm on me."

"Great – that'll work." We laughed.

"Nobody can tell what it is. I'll just tell them I dribbled some soup on myself."

He smiled. "Cum-soup," I said. He smiled even more.

That evening at home I kept the blouse on while I ate dinner with Jeff. Tom's cum had dried to a crusty patch about the size of a half dollar coin. It appeared as an obvious whitish splotch against the dark green material of my blouse. I got some odd enjoyment from wearing Tom's semen in Jeff's presence.

Jeff finally noticed it and asked, "What did you spill on yourself?"

For a long moment I was silent, fighting a strong urge to tell him straight out that the whitish patch was his friend's sperm. "It's some soup that I tasted at the restaurant. Just got a little clumsy with the big spoon I was using."

He seemed to accept that answer. 'How would anyone guess it was semen? That's too perverted to even occur to most people' I mused to myself, smiling.

I saw Tom again on Sunday. This time at the Budgetel down the street from the La Quinta. It was newer, cleaner, and even more austere, but I missed the dark mildewy ambience of the other place. My anus was still too torn up for more butt-fucking but Tom let me undress him and while I was still in my work clothes I knelt between his legs as he sat in the padded chair in the room and gave him a slow cock-worshipping blowjob. I completed the performance with exhibition of his sperm in my mouth and a dramatic gulping of his load.

"Do you like the taste of cum Sandy?"

"I like to swallow it, but it's not because of the taste. I mean for years I wouldn't swallow it."

"Yeah, you told me. Why do you swallow it now then?"

"Hard to say. Because it's nasty. Because swallowing it means I've taken this part of you into myself. Why do you like me to swallow your cum?"

"Ah, well, because it's nasty." He laughed. "Because I have an urge to deposit my seed in every warm wet opening I can find, and your pretty mouth is so inviting."

"Hmm, that doesn't explain it. You can't impregnate me by fucking my mouth."

"I don't want to make babies I just want to spread my cum around (laughing)."

"I like to swallow sperm because the act of swallowing it is a type of …of surrender to lust. It's sort of a statement that you want to experience it all…I don't know…hard to express. It's a way of being decadent and submissive to sexual pleasure. I love to feel it in my mouth – to feel its warmth and consistency. The taste is not what I like but I like to taste it – does that make sense?"

"No, it doesn't," said Tom laughing. "But I'll give you as much as I can, okay?"

"You're too kind."

The nasty talk about cum-eating had gotten Tom aroused again. He pushed me around the bed to position me to his liking. Then he proceeded to fuck me silly, doggy-style, literally throwing me around the bed like his plaything. He had learned that I like to play rough. He was very forceful in pounding my pussy with his dick and jerking my body around to satiate his desires. I got the feeling as he hammered his hips against me slipping his cock in and out of my pussy that he wasn't even aware of who I was – like he was fucking an object and not a person. I was being used like a piece of meat and it was okay with me. Right as he finished fucking me he gave me a hard slap on my ass with the palm of his hand. I didn't see it coming and I jumped in surprise at the impact. The hot sting of his slap energized me and vibrated my clit. 'Oooo, that felt good,' I thought to myself. It made my nipples harden almost to the point of becoming painful themselves. "Like I said," said Tom, "you are good pussy, girl."

"Mmm, well, tell all the other boys please."

"Ha! They know already, we share everything!"

This was our last tryst. I felt that we had exhausted the possibilities of our relationship. I felt a mixture of relief and sadness as I drove away knowing that I wouldn't agree to see him again. He asked me to meet him several times over the next two weeks but I refused each time. Tom is no fool, he understood it was over and he let me go.

* * * * *

Chapter Three: The Winding Path

They from houses where the harvest bows, hold me hard,
Who heard the tall bell sail down the Sundays of the dead
And the rain wring out its tongues on the faded yard,
Teach me the love that is evergreen after the fall leaved
Grave, after Beloved on the grass gulfed cross is scrubbed
Off by the sun and Daughters no longer grieved
Save by their long desirers in the fox cubbed
Streets or hungering in the crumbled wood: to these
Hale dead and deathless do the women of the hill
Love for ever meridian through the courters' trees
And the daughters of darkness flame like Fawkes fires still

- From "In the White Giant's Thigh" by Dylan Thomas

Having ended my relationship with Tom and still reeling from my emotionally wrenching debauchery with him, I again vowed to myself to return to a normal life although I knew in my heart that Jeff and I could not stay together much longer. I renewed my commitment to exercise and started jogging in the evenings when I got off work. It was very convenient to run along our neighborhood pathway network. The June evenings were not too hot. I began by jogging a short distance and then walking some, not going any great distance, but the exercise was relaxing to me and I enjoyed the time alone with my spiraling thoughts. It became a great time for me to allow my fantasies of Liz and Gloria and Javier and others to run free. I gradually increased my distance and the time I would spend jogging. After a couple of weeks I extended my run to about thirty minutes. I'd return home dripping with sweat and winded, but exhilarated. Jeff thought I was crazy to be out in the summer heat doing this and rejected out of hand my half-hearted entreaties to join in.

One evening, a few days after the Fourth of July, I was out on the pathway jogging about 7:00 pm. I heard the steps of another runner not too far behind me. I could tell it was a man by the volume of sound his feet were making and by the fact he was moving faster than I and would soon catch up to me. I tried to step up my pace as a matter of meeting the competitive challenge of another runner. I glanced back and saw it was a tall young man still some thirty yards behind me. He was loping along in great strides that ate the distance between us quickly in spite of my efforts.

"On your right," he announced quietly as he drew near letting me know he was going by me on that side. I moved slightly to the left of the path to let him by. He drew along side and glanced down at me, "Hi," he said.

"Hello," I said.

He was a good looking kid with a mop of tousled brown hair bouncing on top of his head, a long, lean frame, and a friendly smile. I tried to keep up but he was in another class as a runner and pulled away. I kept plugging along as he gradually disappeared in the distance ahead of me. After another few minutes I had hit my limit and slowed to a walk. I noticed with some surprise that the young man was just ahead, stopped now. He was stretching his legs apparently.

"Hi again," I called. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just stretching. Do you run here all the time?" he asked.

"Well, I just started about three weeks ago, but I really enjoy it," I said stopping to watch him. He was really quite a specimen. "How tall are you?" I wanted to know.

He laughed, "I'm 6'4." This is a great jogging trail. My family just moved into this neighborhood in June. It's great to have this right here."

I introduced myself, "I'm Sandy B, I've lived here for about three years. I think you'll like it here."

"Well, I'll be going to college in the fall so I may not be here much. My name's Adam Hoskins. Nice to meet you."

"You'll be a freshman?'

"Yes."

"And where are you going?"

"Southwestern, in Georgetown."

"Oh wow," I said, "great school, and close by. I have a brother starting his freshman year at North Texas this fall."

He smiled at me broadly. "I'm looking forward to it." He looked me over for a long moment. I felt a little exposed by his penetrating gaze. Then, he began to look up at the night sky.

'Time to move on,' I thought to myself. 'He's lost interest in me.'

"Beautiful evening," he says.

"Yeah, I love it out here." I began to do some stretching too just to have a reason to hang around. I was intrigued by this youthful Adonis with his long well-muscled legs, firm ass, and agreeable tightness in his crotch.

"Can you see the Pleiades…right up there...near Orion's belt?"

I turned to see where he was pointing. He was a couple of steps behind me.

"Where?" I asked, even though I knew where to find the constellation. He stepped right up behind me and pointed over my shoulder towards Orion. "Ah, yes, I see Orion."

"The Pleiades are just over there, see?"

"Okay, I think I got them."

"You can actually see them better with your peripheral vision. Try looking just to their side."

"Oh wow, that's really neat. Yes, much clearer that way." I felt his long body pressing lightly against my back.

"Yes, the name Pleiades has to do with a Greek myth of Seven Sisters; I believe there are seven primary stars in the constellation."

I felt him inch closer to me as he peered over my shoulder at the constellations. It was a beautiful starry night. I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder allowing myself to lean back lightly against him. "It's nice out here under the Milky Way," I said quietly. He glanced down at me. I turned towards him. We gazed at each other. 'I could do this guy right here,' I thought to myself as I visualized kneeling before him and sucking him off on this balmy summer night. An inner voice reminded me of my commitments to normalcy and regular behavior. Sucking off young men while out jogging was not on the normalcy agenda.

"I gotta go" I said brightly, forcing myself to break away from the intimate moment, and began to jog homeward, "see ya later."

"Bye, Sandy, maybe I'll see you here tomorrow."

'I hope so,' I thought to myself – my commitment to proper behavior notwithstanding. I was surprised to discover that the encounter with Adam had my clitoris buzzing as I worked my way back to my house. 'He's just a kid' I thought, 'but what a stud. Whew! Yes, I could do him anyway he wants it. I'll be cool though, I need to figure him out before I start fucking him. I don't need trouble.' As the hot water from my shower relaxed me I giggled to myself thinking about fucking Adam in the woods. 'I hope it works out, but take it slow,' I told myself. My 'commitment' vanished in the wave of abject lust I felt for this boy.

I saw Adam on the trail several times over the next two weeks. We would chat and flirt, increasingly brazenly. He told me how cute I was. I preened with pleasure at that. He asked about my measurements and I told him. "Small breasts," he said, "very charming, and nice legs," letting his eyes trace my form from my chest down to my feet. I giggled girlishly.

He was so direct and honest that his remarks didn't seem crude, but just, honest. Intentionally, I let my eyes rest on his crotch from time to time when he could observe me. I told him what a good looking guy he was. He acted like he knew it without being cocky. It was as if he didn't have time for a lot of pretense. I liked him. He was a genuine and intelligent person. One evening he asked me if I had relationships with men outside my marriage. "I have, yes, Adam."

"Are you not happy in your marriage?"

"No, I'm not happy, we don't love each other anymore, I'm afraid."

"Could you have an affair with me Sandy?"

I put my hand on his chest and looked at his eyes. He took it in his large hand and put his other hand around my waist. He pulled me to him and bent over and kissed me sweetly and romantically.

"Oh, Adam," I said, "I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry…we should..."

He interrupted my speech with another kiss this time taking my shoulders in each of his powerful hands and pressing me closely to him as his tongue reached down my throat. He bent me gently but irresistibly backwards with his embrace. I could feel his hard dick through his thin running shorts pressing against my torso. He was so tall that his dick was at about the level of my tummy. I stepped back, breathless. He reached and brought me to him again, I resisted his close embrace but with both hands he squeezed my nipples through my t-shirt. I moaned, and fell into his chest. My hands went to his crotch. I pressed my palm against his stiff cock through his shorts and squeezed his throbbing dick. Suddenly the noise of others interrupted us. Adam took my hand and led me off the path into the dark trees nearby. Three men on bicycles passed as we watched them silently. When they had passed us I pulled the top of Adam's shorts out with my left hand and my right hand slipped inside his jockstrap and cradled his dick. Squatting low I pulled his shorts and jockstrap down to his knees, and allowed myself to focus on his excited dick inches from my face. I took it in my right hand and began to jack him off. I inhaled the odor of his dick – earthy and warm. I stood and kept steadily jacking him, pulling his massive dick hard at the end of each stroke. His dick was as enormous as the rest of him. It was more than 8 inches long when fully erect and very thick, just magnificent.

"You're so hot," he said pawing at my tits "Go down on me Sandy, please."

"I want to do this, baby;" I said "let me jack you off, okay?"

He placed one hand on the side of my head and stroked my face, smiling. "Sure, okay, if that's what you want to do."

"It is, thanks, baby," I said.

I have always enjoyed jerking off guys and watching them cum. Sometimes, like this evening with Adam, I still preferred it over sucking off the guy. It was very intimate and naughty in its own way. I stepped up my pace on Adam. It was not easy manipulating his large cock. It was long and thick and strong, but I could tell his semen was rising from his balls. He was making short thrusts of his pelvis and leaning back against a tree. I pressed close to him so that the head of his dick was against my tummy. I raised my shirt so that his dick was touching against my flesh. He had become creamy and I could feel his semen making my skin slick where it was in contact with his dick. He moaned and I knew he was close to shooting his wad. Keeping a steady beat going on his dick with my right hand, I used my left hand to grab the waistband of my jogging shorts and panties and pull them out straight in front of me so that his dick hovered over my opened panties. He began to cum. He ejaculated in a spurt against my tummy and his cum slid down into my pubic hair, then another spurt, and then as I aimed his cock straight down my shorts at my pussy a final spurt erupted as his body shook with pleasure. I felt his warm cum mingling with my pubic hair and making a squishy mess of my pussy. I squeezed his dick working from the bottom of his thick shaft one more time, milking another glob of sperm into my pants. He sighed audibly as I released his spent cock and pressed my palm against the front of my shorts to feel his semen around my pussy. I rubbed it in, moving my palm in a slow circular motion around my crotch.

"Thank you Adam, thanks baby."

"Thank you Sandy. That was hot." He eyed my drippy shorts. "You'll be okay?" he asked.

"I'm a mess Adam. Your cum feels so warm on my pussy, so good." Some of his semen was drooling down my inner thigh, below my shorts. I turned my ankle to show him the trickle of cum working its way down my leg. He obviously enjoyed the sight. "I have to work tomorrow night Adam, I work until 2 am on Fridays, but I'm off this Saturday night, will you be here then?'

"You betcha," he said with a laugh.

"Great, I'll see you Saturday, about this time?"

When I got home I had to be a bit evasive. The front of my shorts was a wet mess and it didn't look like sweat. Also, I had been gone for nearly an hour, twice as long as usual.

"I was worried about you," Jeff said without really meaning it. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just met Janine Terrence on the trail and we got to gossiping," I lied, trying not to show the front of my pants while making my way to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I peeled off my cum-soaked shorts and panties. Adam's semen was still glistening in my pubic hair. I inhaled the aroma of his cum on my panties. I licked a bit to see how he tastes. It was a fresh mild taste. I wiped some from my pussy and spread it on my cheeks. I took some more from my panties and wiped it on my titties. 'I could bathe in his sperm' I thought to myself. I got into the shower. As I was washing myself I realized I was very aroused. I easily brought myself to orgasm with a little finger fucking thinking of Adam's stiff dick dancing in my pussy as I clung to his high shoulders like a monkey on a tree.

The next day at work I was preoccupied with my plans to suck off Adam the following evening in the woods. I shivered with desire thinking of his big dick filling my mouth and his warm cum sliding down my throat. The idea of being acquiescent to a younger man was appealing. The age difference made my submission just a bit more demeaning and I found that exciting and pleasurable. I was awash in these thoughts all night. As we were closing down, Nat, the piano player in the jazz group invited me and Liz to go for a late drink. I agreed to drive; we were going to meet some of Nat's friends. Liz and I sat in the front seat. She touched up her makeup as I drove.

At a stoplight she turned to me and gave me a warm smile, "Do I look alright?" she asked tossing her bountiful hair back.

"Stunning," I said smiling, "really." She gave me a wink in reply.

At the bar we met Nat's friends, other local musicians. Nat sat next to me. He was a tall, skinny guy, in his early 40's. Rugged face with deep brown eyes and thin lips and a mop of tightly curled black hair. His looks reminded me of a younger Carlos Santana. His shoulders were slightly hunched from bending over the piano. He had huge hands with long fingers. He was not really handsome but he exuded a virile sensuality. His closely cut clothes showed off his slim body including an appealing tightness at his crotch. He was mellow and hip but, at the same time, serious and paternal. He could be controlling in the way he treated me and others at work, even dominating. 'Oooo, that's an interesting thought,' I said to myself. I was giddy from the alcohol I had been drinking. I felt Nat's strong hand on my thigh, he squeezed it softly. I smiled at him and he leaned over and gave me a quick, wet kiss, more in friendship than in lust, I assumed. I pressed my thigh against his and put my hand on top of his. Liz, across the table, was snuggling with a pretty black jazz singer - Nikki. She was the diametrical opposite of Liz in physical appearance – petite, small breasts, dark skin, and black wavy hair. She was also very cute – big eyes with luscious lashes and a red cherry mouth, and very young – I guess she was twenty. Liz observed my kiss with Nat with amusement; she raised one eyebrow playfully and grinned at me. I was jealous of both Nikki and Liz. 'I wonder if women ever do a threesome together.' Nat squeezed my leg again and winked at me. I realized then that there was lust in his look. I needed to put Nat on my 'to do' list I decided.

I leaned over to Nat and whispered in his ear, "Nat baby, I can't go with you tonight but we need to get together some time soon."

He looked at me and smiled broadly and said, "Yes, yes we do."

sandyb
sandyb
58 Followers
1...34567...19