Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For starters, get undressed," I ordered.

"Excuse me?" she questioned.

"Get naked, like you did in the little orgy you performed with all those basketball players," I demanded, reminding her off what I had on her.

"300 people are just outside this room worshipping the Lord," she pointed out.

"And you will be in here worshipping my cunt," I countered, "now fucking get naked before I go and show what you really do when you are on your knees to the whole congregation."

"Please" she began to plead.

"Now, you fucking hypocritical slut," I snapped.

"I'm sorry for judging you," she continued.

"I'm out of here," I sighed, moving to the door.

"Stop!" she said, "I'll obey."

I turned back to her and smirked, "Good girl."

Her face burning red with shame and anger, she began getting undressed.

I simultaneously pulled off my dress to reveal I was not wearing a bra or panties. Once she was naked, I complimented, "I don't know why you hide such a sexy, slutty body behind your boring church attire."

She didn't say anything as I continued, "I assume a gangbang slut like you has also eaten cunt before."

She again didn't say anything, as she kept her head down.

"Have you eaten cunt before?" I asked, louder, making a clear point that I didn't give a flying fuck if I was caught naked in her husband's office.

"Please talk quieter," she whispered.

"Then fucking answer my questions," I said.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Yes, what?" I questioned, wanting to hear her say it.

"Yes, I've eaten cunt before," she admitted, looking so guilty which only enhanced my desire to humiliate her completely.

"Recently?" I asked.

"Last week," she admitted.

"Whose?" I asked.

"Please, I can't...." she began before I cut her off.

"Tell me now you dumb fucking bitch," I roared.

Her eyes went big and she blurted out, "Jasmine Walker."

It was my turn to be shocked. Jasmine was Bree's very cute English teacher and not someone I would have considered a lesbian; she was also Bree's favourite teacher, even a reference on her scholarship resume. Immediately, I considered how I would use this information to add Jasmine to my brand new goal...a collection of lesbian playthings. "Interesting," I responding, acting casual.

"Please, don't out her," Susan pleaded.

"I have no intention of outing Jasmine," I said, which was true. I intended to make her my submissive plaything. Although curious if she was sub or domme, I decided to focus on the task at hand.

"Thank God," she sighed.

I chuckled at her choice of words. I said, "Now come and serve your new God."

"Please," she began again.

"You really don't learn quickly, do you? This isn't a negotiation, this is an 'I tell you what to do, and you fucking do it' situation. Is that fucking clear? Or do I need to go join your husband's lecture?"

"Fine," she said, her tone implying it definitely wasn't 'fine'.

She began moving to me and I ordered, "Crawl, I know how much you loving being on your knees."

She was clearly fuming, yet she obeyed wordlessly, dropping to her knees and crawling the few feet to me.

Reaching me, I ordered, "Lick my cunt, my pet."

She winced at the term 'my pet', but leaned forward and began licking.

As I looked down at the Minister's wife lapping away at my pussy, a chill went up my spine at my first seduction (okay it was blackmail) in years and the utter rush that went with it.

I was also surprised by just how eager she got once she began licking. The sounds coming from her mouth were adorable, she was clearly enjoying pleasuring me.

I asked, pulling her head away, "Are you enjoying yourself, my pet?"

"Yes," she nodded, the look of anger gone and replaced with a look of lust, as if one switch was turned off and another turned on once she began servicing me.

"Yes, what?" I asked, knowing that making a pet say the words helped in training them to be completely obedient at all times.

"Yes, I like licking you," she admitted, shame still lingering in her tone and look.

"Are you ashamed to be a pussy pleasing slut?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"God created you to serve, isn't that right?" I asked.

"I suppose, but not like this," she answered.

"Exactly like this," I corrected. "He gave us bodies to lust over, and he gave us erogenous zones for pleasure."

"I suppose," she said.

"I'm serious," I continued. "In reality, you are doing what the Lord created you for, to give pleasure."

Before she could respond, I pulled her head back into my wet cunt. It had been years since a tongue had felt so good between my legs, my ex-husband rarely doing it and being clueless when he did. A couple more minutes of eager licking had me feeling amazing and my knees were getting weak. Wanting to get off, I moved to the ground, spread my legs and watched while the formerly pretentious bitch eagerly crawled between them and dove into my hot box.

Her tongue was magical, and it wasn't long before I was making sounds that could alert the whole congregation of what was happening in the Minister's office.

Yet, Susan didn't seem to care anymore either, she was so focused on pleasing my cunt, tasting my nectar, that she was oblivious to anything else. I imagine if someone yelled fire, she wouldn't have moved.

"Oh yes, my pet, suck on my clit you dirty cunt licking bitch," I moaned, my orgasm imminent.

She took my clit between her lips and tugged, and that brought me over the edge.

"Ahhhh, ooooh, yes, oh, oh, oh, ooooooooooo," I moaned, trying to be quieter than my usual loud declaration of euphoria.

My orgasm hit and I coated the Minister's slut wife with my cum.

She let go of my clit and resumed lapping, as if she wanted to make sure she retrieved and savored every last remnant of my cum.

Once done, I walked over to my purse, pulled out the strap-on I had purchased yesterday and strapped it to my body.

She watched quietly, knowing what was coming.

Sitting on the stool, I ordered, "Let's see how you suck cock live. It looked like you really enjoyed sucking cock and deep-throating real cock."

She wordlessly knelt in front of me and took the cock in her mouth.

She bobbed back and forth like a cock hungry slut and I talked dirty to her. "You love sucking cock, don't you?"

"Yessss," she moaned.

"That's it, get it nice and wet so I can fuck you hard," I ordered, enjoying watching the high class woman turned into a slut so easily.

"Ohh, yes," she moaned, making crazy slobbering sounds as she sucked my cock like a pro.

"And you want this cock in your fuck box, don't you?" I questioned, loving using nasty words.

"God, yes," she admitted, saliva dripping down from her mouth.

"You want me to fuck your slut hole while your husband rambles on about resisting sin?" I questioned, loving hearing just how far I could push a submissive.

"God, yes, make me sin," she moaned.

"Get up, sit on the chair and spread those legs, my little church whore," I ordered, as I moved off the chair.

She quickly obeyed, her dignity and pompous persona gone as she reverted into the slut she naturally was.

"You want me to fuck your cunt?" I asked, looking at her with her legs spread open, obeying my every order.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Yes, what?" I asked, my cock now rubbing her glistening pussy lips.

"Please fuck my cunt with your cock," she moaned, "fuck me like a slut."

"Because you are a slut," I pointed out.

"Yes, I'm a sluttttt," she agreed, distracted by the teasing of the cock rubbing up and down her parted pussy lips.

"My slut," I added.

"Yes, yes, your slut," she quickly agreed, wanting nothing more than to be fucked.

"Beg, bitch," I demanded, "Beg to be my slut."

"Oh please, Stacey, slam that big cock in my slut hole and make me your pussy pleasing slave," she moaned, an insatiable urgency in her eyes and tone.

Liking her answer, I added, "You will be at my beck and call from now on."

"Yes, use me whenever you want, Mistress," she declared, even adding a word I hadn't heard used towards me in years.

"Yes, you will call me Mistress Stacey from now on when we are alone or with my friends," I added, as I slammed my cock in her box.

Her eyes went big with the addition of 'my friends', but she moaned loudly as I indeed slammed into her box.

After a few slow strokes, she begged, "Harder, fuck me harder, Mistress."

I, of course, being the kind-hearted Mistress that I am, obliged as I grabbed her hips and began really fucking her.

"Oh God, oh God, fuck, fuck," she babbled, as her orgasm built rather quickly.

I teased, "Getting off rather quickly in the house of the Lord."

"Can't control myself," she admitted, her breathing getting erratic.

Sensing she was seconds from reaching orgasm, I pulled out.

"What? Nooooo," she whined.

"Stand up and turn around, I want to fuck that ass of yours," I ordered, loving sodomizing my pets, but the idea of sodomizing the Minister's wife in church on a Sunday while he gave a sermon to the parishioners was too tempting not to do.

I expected some protest, some whining, but she immediately moved into the position I demanded, easily one of the most compliant sluts I had ever met. A week ago I couldn't have imagined such a moment, yet here I was about to fuck the bitch's ass during a church sermon.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, you fucking slut?" I asked.

"Yes, pound my ass like Quentin did," she moaned, offering her ass to me.

Hearing her mention my son only made it hotter, even though I was curious how she ended up being gangbanged.

She kept moving, in an amazingly flexible position, as I ordered, "Hold still now, so I can get it up your ass."

"Yess, my ass. Fuck my ass," she moaned, as my cock slowly disappeared up her asshole.

I couldn't believe how big a slut this upper class woman was. Begging to be ass fucked when she was supposed to be in the church listening to her husband.

"I want you to come from getting your shit chute slammed," I declared, shifting right into roughly reaming her ass.

"Yes, slam my shit chute, plug my asshole, hammer my back door," she babbled, as she clearly enjoyed being used like a fuck toy.

I kept fucking her, wanting to hear her scream. Holding her hips, I furiously drilled her shit hole for a few minutes of intense fucking until she erupted.

"Oh God, oh God, mother fucking Jesus Christ," she babbled, until she screamed, "I'm comingggggggg."

I kept pounding her hard even as her orgasm hit.

Finally, I pulled out and slid the plastic cock in her mouth. She sucked her own ass juice off the cock before I pulled out and said, "I think you are late for church."

She smiled, looking up at me completely spent, "I'd better go repent."

I laughed, as I took her bra and panties as souvenirs, "You may want to get dressed first."

We both got dressed and as she went to listen to the rest of her husband's sermon, I headed home to take a much deserved nap.

3. LAYLA REMINISCES ABOUT SEDUCING HER SON

As I prepared for my sluttiest weekend yet, I reflected back to seducing Jeremy a few weeks ago. I'd like to say I was drunk, or that I was blackmailed or he seduced me, but the truth is I saw his cock by accident and then decided I must have it...and when I want something, I always get it.

It was his prom night and he was going out with a hot little number named Brandi, who had not only been a stripper, but also had a stripper's body. She oozed sex, but according to my husband, Jeremy was still a virgin. Since prom is where virgins stop being virgins, I decided I'd have a talk with him since his father was out of the country, as usual.

I walked into his room and startled him, while he stood in front of his mirror with a ruler measuring his almost completely erect, and quite impressive cock.

He gasped, dropping his ruler, "Mom!!!!"

"Sorry, honey, I was just coming to check and see if you had any questions about tonight," I explained, closing his door and walking to him.

As I picked up the ruler, he ordered embarrassed, "Mom, please leave."

"Honey, I have seen you naked a million times. Christ I used to wash your dick every day," I said nonchalantly, as I was now on my knees directly in front of him. Feeling naughty, I added, "Although it's a lot bigger and harder than I last remember it."

"Mom!" he again said, clearly mortified by the conversation.

"Dad says you're still a virgin," I continued, as if this was a normal every day conversation.

"Oh my God," he said, clearly overwhelmed and uncomfortable.

Grabbing the ruler and curious myself, I said, "Let me help you with the measurement."

"What?" he gasped, just as I grabbed his cock.

"Now to properly measure the length of a cock, you have to go all the way to the base," I explained, "and it must be fully hard."

I could feel it growing in my hand, as he groaned, "Mom, what are you doing?"

" You're not fully hard," I declared and before either of us had time to think about what was currently happening, I said, "Let Mommy help you with that." I opened my mouth and took his cock in.

"Oooooooooh," he groaned with a mixture of shock and pleasure.

Once it was in my mouth, I began bobbing, wanting to please him, wondering if I was his first blow job. After a minute, I pulled out and asked, "Is this your first blow job?"

"Yesssss," he nodded, looking down at me with a confused yet desperate look.

"I think Mommy better get you off so you don't shoot your load in a few seconds with Brandi tonight," I said, before adding, "but I need to get a bit more comfortable."

I pulled off my t-shirt to reveal a black lace bra and asked, as he stared at me in awe, "Do you want to see Mommy's titties?"

He just nodded, his mouth dropped open.

I unclasped my bra and tossed it on the floor, revealing my tits to my son. I stood up and said, "It's okay son, you used to suck on these a few times a day, even long after it was socially acceptable." I grabbed his head and led him to my left breast.

He sucked on my nipple like he had all those years ago and it felt so good, so right.

I then gently guided him to my right nipple to get equal attention.

I imagine he would have suckled on my tits forever, but I knew he was supposed to pick up his little slut in twenty minutes.

I moaned, "Mommy loves that, baby, but we are short on time."

I dropped back to my knees and took his gorgeous, fully erect cock back in my mouth.

He didn't speak, just made adorable happy noises as I bobbed on his cock.

As I did, I got turned on at having committed the act of incest. Knowing it was so wrong, made it feel so right, and I wanted to be his first, his first everything.

Like every teenage boy's first time, it was less than a minute when he whimpered, "I'm going to come, Mom."

I kept bobbing until I felt his cock pulsating in my mouth and heard his adorably cute groan. I took the first full rocket of cum down my throat, before pulling out and allowing the rest to hit my face.

"Oh Mommmmm," he groaned, as he came in and on me.

I licked the cum dripping off the end of his cock and said, "Brandi is a lucky girl."

I stood up as he stared at me in disbelief and I said, "Any time you need to unload some of that extra cum in those big balls of yours, just let Mommy know." I winked and then, shutting off slut mother mode and returning to normal mother mode, said, "You'd better get ready, you're supposed to pick up Brandi in fifteen minutes."

I walked out, scooping his cum off my chin knowing I had just made the most controversial, life-altering decision of my life.

After almost two days of awkward silence and tension where neither of us talked about the unspeakable act, I walked into his room where he was on his bed typing an essay for English, dropped my robe, walked to him, moved his laptop, pulled the covers off of him, fished out his cock and took it in my mouth.

"Oh yes, Mom, suck it," he groaned, way more verbal than our first time.

I sucked eagerly, getting him nice and hard. Once he was fully erect and ready to go, I asked, "Did you fuck Brandi on Friday?"

"No," he shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I couldn't stop thinking of you," he answered.

"Ohhhh, that is so sweet," I said, literally feeling all warm inside that he choose not to fuck his very hot prom date because of me. I asked, stroking his cock slowly, "Are you still a virgin then?"

"Yessss," he groaned, his face flushed.

"And do you want to lose it tonight?" I asked.

"Yesssss," he whimpered.

"To Mommy?" I continued, loving this moment.

"Yessss," he again replied.

"Say it baby, say what you want," I said, swirling my tongue around his mushroom top.

"I want to fuck you, Mom," he admitted.

"Call me Mommy, baby," I requested, taking his cock back in my mouth.

"Okayyyy," he groaned, as I began furiously bobbing on his thick cock.

In seconds, he warned, "I'm going to come, Mommyyyyy."

I kept bobbing and was soon rewarded with a full load of his sweet cum. I swallowed every drop before taking his cock out and smiling, "Now that we got the first load out of the way, let's get started on milking out the second."

I rolled onto my back and purred, "Come and fuck Mommy, baby."

He didn't need to be told twice. He quickly got between my legs and surprised me when, instead of sliding his big dick into me, he buried his face in my cunt.

I moaned, "Oh, my son wants to lick Mommy's cunnnnnt."

He licked me for a couple of minutes and got me revved up and ready to really get fucked. I demanded "Come and fuck Mommy, baby. Shove that big snake in Mommy's cunt."

He moved into position and paused briefly, looking at me with a look of love and lust, something I hadn't seen in my own husband in a decade.

He then slid his cock into my very wet, very needy cunt.

My own orgasm quickly rose as his tongue, the naughty act of incest and his cock sliding in and out of me had me in euphoria. I moaned, "Ah, oh, ah, oh my God, yes, fuck Mommy baby."

He did, although it was slow as if making love to me.

I begged, "Harder baby, slam that dick in Mommy's cunt, pound her hard."

He obeyed, shifting from slow to fast strokes, his entire body slamming into me with each forward thrust.

"Oh yes, Mommy loves your cock," I declared, my orgasm so close.

He groaned, "I love you too, Mommy."

Suddenly wanting to be on top, the position that made me come the best, I said, "On your back, son." I loved the constant reminders that this was incest...this was taboo....this was supposedly wrong.

I straddled his flag pole and buried myself on it. "Yessssssssss," I screamed, "your cock fits Mommy's cunt so perfectly."