Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," one said, "he wasn't bullshitting us."

"Awesome," another said.

Chris said, "Get over here boys, this MILF slut wants all of us."

As I bobbed hungrily on Chris's cock, wanting to put on a show for the other three, I heard them approaching.

When they were near me, I took Chris's cock out of my mouth and said, "Get naked boys, I want to see all those big young dicks."

You never have to tell teenagers twice and the three quickly got out of their shorts and underwear.

I smiled, "Delicious."

"Get us all nice and hard," a blonde guy said.

"Mmmmmmmm," I nodded, moving to them and soon having three young, juicy cocks in my face.

I tried to please all three at once. I had one in my mouth, while I took one in each hand. It was a smorgasbord of cock and I planned to dine all day long.

I took turns sucking each cock, while stroking two more, only wishing I had another hand so I could please all four at once.

I wanted to get them all off the first time with just my mouth, so they would last longer the second time for my hopeful double penetrations.

I wanted to be fucked long and hard.

I wanted to have a cock in all three of my holes simultaneously.

I wanted to be the biggest slut ever.

I bobbed hungrily on cock after cock after cock after cock, trying to get all four off.

Chris finally said, "Does our MILF slut want four facials at once?"

"God, yes," I nodded, as I moved from one cock to another.

"Fuck, she is one hot slut," one stud groaned, as I took all his cock in my mouth and held him deep inside me.

"I'm going to come soon." Another said, as I bobbed on his cock.

"Jerk off time," Chris declared, and I just opened my mouth and waited for the cum to come.

Dying to feel the hot sticky stuff coating my face.

Dying to feel all four loads being shot onto me.

Dying to have my first bukkake.

Then it came.

Four loads all at once hitting me all over my face.

My eyes closed, I felt the cum hit my forehead, the bridge of my nose, my cheeks, my lips, my chin and some even made it into my mouth and slid down my throat.

"Soooooo good," I moaned, as more cum spewed on me.

"Fucking hot," one groaned.

"Clean my cock," another groaned, as he shoved it in my open mouth.

I retrieved every last drop of his cum from his dick and craved more.

I ended up cleaning all four cocks before opening my eyes and noticing that my green blouse was stained with cum.

"I guess I should take this off," I joked.

"And the rest of your clothes," one guy nodded.

"I guess so, I'm the only one still wearing any," I smiled flirtatiously, as I began unbuttoning my blouse, getting more cum on my hands.

Once unbuttoned, I took it off and used it to clean the excess of four loads of cum off my face.

I then unclasped my bra to reveal my tits to the four sexy teenage studs.

"Nice rack," one said.

"No, amazing rack," another corrected.

"Thanks," I blushed, somehow flattered by the crude comments.

"Now let's see that cunt of yours," one said.

I pulled down my skirt revealing two things:

One: I wasn't wearing any panties.

Two: I had shaved my box completely for today's gangbang.

"Wow," one said.

"Fucking hot," another added.

"Are you boys going to keep complementing me or are you going to fuck me like the dirty whore I want to be" I asked.

"As you wish," one said. "Let's triple-team her."

"About time," I playfully quipped.

One of the boys carried me to the deck, bent me over and slammed his dick in my already wet and ready cunt.

"Oh yes, stud, fuck me, fuck me hard," I moaned, wanting to be used.

Others joined and I soon had a cock in my mouth again.

After a couple of minutes, I was repositioned, moved around like a slutty Barbie, as I was lifted up and lowered onto Chris, his cock sliding, surprisingly, into my ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh, you dirty boy," I purred, as my ass was filled.

As I began riding him, another shoved his cock in my mouth.

I rode one cock, while sucking another, and loving hearing the groans of the two teens.

"Let's triple team the slut," one said.

"Yes, please," I begged, taking the cock out of my mouth, "Fill all three of my fuck holes."

I was repositioned again, and soon I had cocks in both my holes.

"Oh yesssss," I moaned, as one cock was buried deep in my ass while another was trying to fuck my cunt.

Soon a cock was presented to my face and I took it in my mouth, finally having my triple-team fantasy become a reality.

"Fuck her ass is tight," one groaned.

"Her cunt is tight too," Chris added, as he cupped my tits.

I moaned on the cock in my mouth, loving being a fuck toy.

The cock in my ass was slamming into me hard, while Chris's cock barely moved for a couple of minutes, and I kept bobbing on the cock in my mouth.

My orgasm came hard and fast the instant Chris began bucking his ass up to meet the hard strokes from the cock in my ass.

I screamed, "Ooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuck," as my orgasm hit me, easily the most intense of my life and I have had a lot of orgasms.

They both kept fucking me hard as my orgasm continued rushing through me and before I knew it a second orgasm began rising directly after it.

Suddenly, I was picked up, and bent over before my ass was again filled.

I screamed, wanting multiple orgasms, "Pound my ass, stud, slam that big salami stick in my tight asshole."

The cock in my ass obliged, slamming into me so hard I could barely hang on and going deeper than any dick had ever gone in my back door.

Eventually, a second, third and forth orgasm hit me over the next half an hour as one guy came in my ass, followed by a double penetration that had loads eventually filling my cunt and ass again.

Only the blonde, who I think was named Markus hadn't come a second time.

He took turns fucking my cunt and then my ass, going back and forth.

"Fuck me, Godamn it...harder...harder!!" I screamed, a fifth orgasm building. I had never had more than two orgasms in a row, so a fifth was unheard of and was causing me to get light headed.

"My cunt, keep drilling my cunt," I begged, the orgasm so close.

He did as requested and in another minute my fifth orgasm hit. "Yesssssssss, I'm cominggggggg again."

As soon as my orgasm hit, he pulled out, moved to my face and shoved his cock in my mouth.

He fucked my face for a few seconds before he pulled out and grunted, "Arrgghhhhhh! Drink it, cunt! Fuckin' slut."

And I did, half his load going directly into my mouth, while the other half splattered my face. Man, this guy could cum buckets.

He shoved his cock back into my mouth and I continued sucking, hungry to retrieve every last drop of his cum.

"Fuck," he groaned, "you really are one hot slut."

"Thank you," I smiled, when he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Want to join us in the hot tub?" Chris asked.

"The day is still early," I smiled, and it was.

9. SUMMER OF SLUT: BETSY'S STORY

I considered just using my lesbian submission story to Zelda as my story for the girls. After a good hard fucking from Zelda I told her of my predicament.

She asked, "You want to be gangbanged?"

"Part of me yes, part of me no," I answered.

"That's a yes," she deduced, before adding, "And all your married friends made a pact to get gangbanged while the husbands are away?"

"Yes," I nodded, hearing the words out loud making it sound utterly ridiculous and slutty.

"I have some boys coming to paint the outside of the house this weekend, I think I'll give them a bonus...you."

"No," I shook my head.

"I don't recall asking your opinion," she said, as she took the strap-on off.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, knowing that in reality I would do whatever she ordered me to. I was completely at her whim and I loved it.

"Now go home," she waved me off, "you annoyed me."

I left feeling guilty for questioning her and hoping she would let me make it up to her soon.

Of course, when she called me on Saturday I dropped what I was doing and went over to her house, having had my mother watch the kids for the weekend at their cabin at the lake.

I walked in her house and she ordered, "Knees, slut."

I quickly obeyed.

"I have three eighteen year old studs here, including one who just turned eighteen yesterday and he, my pet slut, is a virgin," she revealed.

I looked and saw three young boys, two hot and built and one kind of nerdy looking and immediately assumed which one was a virgin.

"Go ahead boys, she's yours to use," Zelda offered.

Soon all three were in front of me fishing out their cocks and ripping open my expensive blouse.

One shoved his cock in my mouth and I began sucking, my cunt immediately getting wet. It was the first cock I'd had in my mouth other than my husband's in twenty years (Zelda's strap-ons, vibrators and dildos notwithstanding).

All three cocks in front of me were bigger than my husband's and I was already envisioning them in my cunt.

That said, the boys were eager to fuck my face.

One called, "I'm next."

While the virgin argued, "No, me!"

I took turns sucking all three cocks, going back and forth getting each hard and hopefully ready for my cunt.

Zelda said, "Feel free to shoot your first loads down the slut's throat, you have her all day."

And they did. One fucked my face roughly for a couple of minutes before grunting and depositing his load down my throat.

The next one, the virgin, allowed me to suck him. I really took my time with him wanting his first time to be amazing. I asked, as I swirled my tongue around his mushroom top, "Have you ever had a blow job, sexy?"

"Just once," he answered, "but only for a few seconds."

"Did you come?" I asked, sliding my tongue down his long shaft and taking his balls in my mouth.

"No, ma'am," he answered.

"Well, that doesn't count then," I purred, playing with his balls.

"And call her slut, she is no ma'am," Zelda added.

"Yes, ma'am," he said to Zelda.

"I'm no ma'am either," Zelda laughed.

I slid my tongue back up his shaft, wanting to worship this cock like it deserved to be worshipped.

When I returned to his mushroom top, I put it in my mouth and then sucked the top like a lollipop, making loud popping sounds each time it came out of my mouth.

"Oh, God," he groaned.

"Stop teasing him slut, suck his cock like a good whore," Zelda scolded.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

I took his cock in my mouth and began bobbing back and forth.

Instantly he started groaning, "Ohhh yes."

I could tell he wasn't going to last long as I bobbed on his cock like a dirty cum hungry slut, which is exactly what I was at the moment.

"I'm-I'm-I'm going to," he babbled, shooting his load in my mouth before he could even finish the sentence.

Unlike his buddy, whose cum rocketed into my mouth, his just oozed out and slid into my mouth and down my throat.

Once done, he apologized, "Sorry."

"No, thank you," I said, "you have a delicious cock."

"Thanks," he said.

"Enough fucking lovey-dovey shit," the one who hadn't come yet said, pushing his buddy out of the way and shoving his dick in my mouth.

Like the first guy, this guy took control and used my mouth for his personal pleasure. "That's it slut, take all my cock," he groaned, as he fucked my face.

Like I had a choice.

"And look at me when my cock is in your cocksucking mouth," he ordered.

I obeyed, finding it awkward to look into his eyes. It made the act more intimate instead of nasty, which made me uncomfortable.

"That's it," he said, smiling down at me. "I want to look at the bitch sucking my cock."

Unlike the first two, he lasted a few minutes, staring at me the entire time. Finally, he said, "Here it comes, my cum drinker."

Seconds later, I swallowed my third load in about fifteen minutes, something I had never done before. Actually I had never swallowed more than one load before and even that was rare. Yet, since meeting Zelda I had had plenty of firsts.

"All right, who wants to fuck her first?" Zelda asked.

Then we followed the same order in shifting from sucking to fucking. The first guy had me straddle him.

"Oh yes, slut, ride my cock," he groaned, as my cunt engulfed his entire rod.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, his cock so much bigger than my husband's.

"Am I bigger than your husband?" he asked.

"You all are," I admitted, then felt bad for criticizing my husband while I cheated on him.

"No wonder your cunt is so tight then," he said, as he slapped my ass.

I bounced on his cock for a few minutes, my own orgasm beginning to rise.

"I want you to come first, you slut," he demanded, as he took both of my nipples between his fingers and pinched.

"Ooooooooooh," I moaned, loving having my nipples pinched.

"Come now, slut," Zelda ordered, as she pleasured herself while watching me ride a teenager's cock in her living room.

"Okaaaay," I moaned, so close.

Suddenly he began bucking his hips up to meet my bounces and that was the final straw.

"Yesssss," I screamed as I came all over his cock.

"That's it slut," he grunted, continuing to fuck me.

A few more seconds and, although he didn't say anything, his facial expression said it all as he filled my cunt with cum.

Once done, he said, "Simon, come and get some sloppy seconds."

I hated that term.

Zelda asked Simon, "How do you want your slut?"

"Um, I, um," he said, clearly overwhelmed with what was about to happen.

"Fuck her doggy style," the other guy said.

"On all fours, cum bucket," Zelda ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, excited at the opportunity to take a boy's virginity.

He didn't move once I was on all fours. I turned to him and said, "Come on sexy, come fuck me with that big snake of yours."

He moved behind me and after a pause slowly slid his cock in me.

"Wow," he said, as his cock filled me.

I thought it was so adorably cute.

At first he took his time, as if he was playing with a toy for the first time and wasn't exactly sure what to do.

I moaned, "Your cock feel so good in my cunt, baby."

"Thanks," he said awkwardly, which only made me smile more.

I moaned loudly, faking it a bit, trying to get him comfortable with fucking me.

Zelda finally said, "You can move faster, stud, she isn't going to break."

"Okay," he said tentatively, and began moving his cock in and out of me faster.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, Simon, fuck me, fuck me with that big hard cock of yours," I moaned, no longer having to fake it as his cock was filling me so fully.

"Oh shit," he groaned.

"Yes, baby, come in my fuck hole," I moaned, wanting his cum so bad, and hoping for another orgasm myself.

"Hammer her," Zelda ordered.

"Yes, baby, hammer me, pound my cunt," I begged, my orgasm rising.

"Fuck her till you both come," Zelda instructed.

"Kkkkkkk,' he groaned, sweat pouring off him as I turned around to watch him. He looked so adorable fucking me...strange to say, but true.

"Oh baby, I love your big dick, I bet if the girls knew how big your pecker was you would have a line of them begging to be fucked," I moaned, which was true. Size matters, anyone who says it doesn't has a small dick or is a woman trying to protect her man from the harsh reality he likely doesn't get her off. Trust me, I know...I've lived that life for a long time.

"Fuck, I love your cunt," he groaned.

"Then show me baby, fill it with your seed," I purred.

"So close," he said.

"Make Mommy cum," I begged, making the sex even naughtier.

"Oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, ahhhhhhhh," he grunted, as his cum sprayed inside me.

"Don't stooooop," I demanded, my own orgasm close.

A few hard strokes later, as his cum filled me completely, my own orgasm hit. "Yessssss, you made Mommy come."

When he pulled out, my knees were sore, but I got no recovery time as I felt new hands on my hips.

Simon joked, "Going for sloppy thirds?"

"God no," he said, "I'm taking her ass."

My eyes went wide, but before I could respond he shoved his dick up my back door.

I screamed, the dry penetration creating a searing pain, "Fuuuuuuuuuck." Thankfully, Mistress had been fucking my ass so I was used to it and knew the pain was only momentary, although I'd never ben dry penetrated.

"Tightest ass ever," he declared, as his cock filled me.

"Soooooo big," I whimpered, both in response and because of how full I felt.

He stopped when his dick was buried deep in my rectum and said, "Beg bitch, beg me to fuck your asshole."

I didn't hesitate, the dick in there already, I now wanted to be ass fucked, treated like a whore, made to beg. "Yes, stud, pound my asshole with your massive snake."

And he did.

It hurt like hell at first.

Then it shifted to a slight uncomfortable pain.

Then it became pleasurable, growing and growing until I was bouncing back on his cock, wanting it to go even deeper in my ass, his cock bigger than any strap-on or toy Mistress had used in there.

I don't know how long he pounded my ass, but eventually he grunted, "I'm going to fill your ass with cum, you dirty housewife."

"Yes, be the first to ever cum in my asshole," I begged, caught up completely in the act.

"Tell me what you are," he demanded, as he grabbed my hair and pulled while roughly slamming into me.

"A fucking slut, a cum bucket, an ass whore," I listed, each turning me on as yet another orgasm was rising.

"More," he ordered, giving my hair a firm tug.

"Aaaaaaaaag, a submissive cocksucker, a hungry pussy pleaser, a married cheating cum rag," I continued listing, my head going light as my third orgasm was about to hit.

"Come bad Mommy," he demanded.

And I did. "Yessssssss, I'm coming from your cock in my asssssssssss."

My orgasm hit hard again and seconds later he followed suit, filling my asshole with his seed. It felt strange and yet I loved it. I loved giving myself totally to lust and to strangers. I loved that I wasn't seen as the shy one, but as a sexy older woman that young boys wanted to fuck.