Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fuuuuun," I said, as the janitor began fucking me hard out of the blue.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Oh, I just got poked by something small," I said, unable to not take the dig that was offered.

"Love you," he said, always so sweet. Unfortunately, he had a small dick and wasn't around much, making me find cock elsewhere.

"Love you, too," I barely got out without moaning as the unnamed janitor pulled his cock out and slammed it in my ass.

Once he hung up, I snapped, "You bitch."

"So your husband is gone all weekend?" she questioned.

"So?" I asked, as the janitor fucked my ass.

Carol went to her phone and texted someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Friends," she answered, "since we have you all weekend."

"What? No," I protested.

"Shut up, slut, this weekend you are mine," she said, before she added, "You be a good obedient pet all weekend and I will suppress this collection of evidence."

"You promise?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, "but I plan to use you like a complete whore."

"Okay," I agreed, not that I had any choice.

The janitor pulled out of my ass, sat down and ordered, "Fuck my cock with those udders."

I was proud of my tits, so having this uneducated nobody compare them to a cow pissed me off, yet knowing I had to be obedient to end this blackmail I moved to him and did as he requested.

I began awkwardly fucking his cock with my tits as he groaned, "That's it, slut, fuck my cock with those udders."

It took less than thirty seconds before he shot his surprisingly excessive load on my face and down my tits.

"Arggggh," he groaned.

I kept milking his cock, wondering how many loads of cum she was expecting me to take.

I learned the answer to the question was more than a dozen, although in truth I lost count eventually as the faces blurred and I just saw cock after cock, spewing cum on me and in me.

Over the next two hours, I was fucked by and forced to suck six more employees, none of whom I recognized and all of whom were at the bottom of the company, plus Jimmy and Zeke a second time.

I was double-teamed, I was triple-teamed, I was fisted, I was given a dozen facials and ended the night sucking every remaining guy a second time, swallowing every load...so many that I eventually learned there was indeed a limit to how much cum I could swallow without feeling sick.

I loved sex.

I loved sucking cock.

I loved anal sex.

I loved being fucked from both ends.

I loved swallowing cum.

I loved having my face coated with cum.

Yet, at this moment, I had finally had enough cock...something I didn't think was possible.

Completely spent, cum leaking from my cunt and ass, Carol tossed me a towel and ordered, "Clean yourself up, you have a long night ahead of you."

I cleaned myself up, got dressed and was taken to her house.

As soon as we were in her house, just her and I, she ordered, "Knees, slut."

I obeyed, expecting her to humiliate me all night or weekend.

"So", she asked, looking down at me from a few feet away, "have you ever eaten cunt?"

It had been many years, but I had. "Long ago."

"Well, it's time to change that answer," she smiled, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. To my surprise she had a pretty amazing body.

"Crawl to me, slave," she ordered.

The word 'slave' I didn't like, but I dropped to my knees and crawled to her.

"Good slut," she purred, as she tugged off her panties and sat down on her couch, spreading her legs.

I looked at her pussy, remembering all those years ago when Cassandra and I used to sixty-nine each other rather regularly during our senior year of college.

"Go ahead slut, it's the first of many you will be pleasuring tonight," she revealed, making me instantly wonder who she had coming over here and how many.

I leaned forward, closed my eyes, and began licking the bitch's cunt.

"That's it, my slave," she moaned, "lick my cunt, you dirty slut."

Frustratingly, I liked her taste, it was sweet and addicting, bringing back so many memories of Cassandra's sweet cunt.

"You love munching cunt, don't you, bitch?" she moaned.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Well, don't worry, tonight you will have all the cunt you can eat," she promised, just as her cell phone rang.

I kept licking as she answered it. "Hi, girlfriend....yes, she's here now...bring all your toys...sure, bring her too...sounds good...see you soon...okay...bye."

Looking down at me, "Two more are coming."

I wondered how many she had invited, yet I just kept licking knowing I was completely at the whim of this bitch. I felt a tear roll down my eye at the complete helplessness of my situation.

"That's it, I'm getting close, cunt muncher," she moaned.

I moved to her clit and begin tugging it between my lips, knowing that was what always made Cassandra reach orgasm in seconds.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessss, you fucking bitch, suck on my clittttttt," she moaned, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me deeper into her wetness.

I continued pleasing her and soon felt my lips and mouth get coated with her flood of wetness. I eagerly lapped it up, unable to resist the exotic perfection of pussy cum.

"Keep lickinnnnnng," she moaned.

And I did.

Once done, she ordered, standing up and looking down at me, "Stay, I'll go and get you some dinner before you dine all night...on cunt."

I remained on my knees for an eternity, thankful to at least still be in my clothes... for the time being.

When she returned she brought a TV dinner, set it on the floor, handed me a fork and knife and said, "Enjoy."

"Thanks," I absurdly replied, starving for real food. I asked, "Can I have some water?"

"Sure," she nodded, "you're probably dehydrated from all the sucking and fucking."

I began eating as she walked away; she returned with three bottles of water a couple of minutes later and I downed a whole bottle.

She walked away, saying, "Eat up, slut, it's going to be a long night."

I ate, wondering what exactly she had planned for me...my cunt again betraying me as it tingled with anticipation.

I sat around for almost an hour before the doorbell rang.

"Why aren't you naked you dumb slut?" Carol asked, shaking her head at me.

"Sorry," I absurdly apologized, beginning to get naked as she went to get the door.

"Hey, ladies," she greeted warmly. "Come on in."

"Nice," someone said, as they entered the living room and saw me getting undressed.

"And she's worth millions?" a redhead asked, as she entered as well.

"If not billions," Carol shrugged.

"Utterly delicious," the redhead laughed, before asking Carol, "Can I play with her?"

"She's our toy for the evening," Carol answered.

"On your back," the redhead ordered, as she quickly got out of her clothes and straddled my face.

I looked at her completely shaved pussy and immediately got licking.

"That's it, slut, lick my pussy," she moaned.

I was already doing that, so I continued, her taste definitely saltier than Carol's, as if she had been sweating before coming here. It wasn't bad, just different.

"I just came from a tennis match," she moaned, "my cunt should be nice and sweaty for you. Cunt licker."

I almost chuckled to myself as I realized I was correct in my assessment. As I licked, the doorbell rang two more times and I heard more female voices chatting from every direction.

"Holy shit," one voice gasped.

Another joked, "I see Hillary didn't waste any time."

Hillary, obviously the redhead whose pussy I was licking, quipped, "No point wasting time when we have our very own personal fuck toy."

"I get to fuck her first," another voice said.

"I get her ass then," another said, as I tried to figure out how many women were here.

As they talked about me without any concern for who I was, Hillary warned, "I'm about to come, slut, and trust me I'm a squirter."

"And she wasn't lying, as a few seconds later my face was getting sprayed like she had a hose in her cunt directed straight at me.

I eagerly lapped up her excessive cum, which dripped on my mouth and down my cheek.

"Keep licking, you fucking slut," Hillary demanded, as her body quivered above me.

I obeyed, of course, enjoying the sweet taste of her pussy juice.

"My turn," someone said.

"Hillary scolded, "Fucking let me finish coming."

All the girls laughed, as I lay on my back licking the last remnants of her pussy cum.

Once Hillary stood up, I opened my eyes and saw at least half a dozen women, mostly in their thirties, looking down at me, most of them already naked and wearing strap-ons.

"On all fours, slut," the oldest looking member of the group ordered.

I obeyed, the big cocks looking rather appealing at the moment, my cunt undeniably wet and begging for attention.

As she moved behind me, she said, "You are not allowed to come without permission, is that clear, slut?"

"Yes," I nodded, feeling both utter humiliation and yet indescribable sexual hunger, an oxymoron that I couldn't explain.

"Good, now beg for me to fuck your cunt," the woman said.

I didn't hesitate, partly because I knew I must obey as it was the deal with Carol. But also because I wanted her cock in me.

"Please, fuck my slut hole with that big cock of yours," I begged, before accidently adding so caught up in the moment, "it's so much bigger than my husband's."

"What a bitch," a blonde said, as she walked in front of me and shoved her own cock in my mouth, just as the other woman filled my cunt in one hard deep thrust.

After a couple minutes with two cocks in me, I was really getting into it, loving being used like a slut.

The older woman said, "She sure looks good in this position."

While the blond added, "Naked, open and full of plastic cock."

Carol added, "I imagine she would look even better being double penetrated."

"My turn," someone said, as both cocks in me kept using my holes.

"Me too," another voice said.

The toy cocks pulled out of me and a chubby brunette lay down in front of me and ordered, "Straddle me, fuck toy."

I obeyed, crawling to her, straddling her long, thick plastic cock and lowering myself onto it.

"Lean forward, ass whore," another girl said.

I looked back to see another brunette, with huge fake tits, moving behind me.

I again obeyed, preparing my ass for yet another cock in it.

"You want this in your ass?" the fake titted brunette asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Yes, what?" she asked, moving behind me and placing the cock between my ass cheeks.

"Please fuck my slut asshole with your big cock," I begged, wanting to have it in me, wanting to feel two cocks pumping in and out of me.

"You sure, what would Jake say?" Carol asked, sitting in the couch with Hillary between her legs licking away.

"Tonight I'm your slave, Mistress Carol," I answered, trying to not only please her, but wanting everyone here to have their way with me. I was so horny, that I no longer cared about Jake, just the pleasure of submission. They could call me whatever names they wanted, could do whatever they wanted and I would obey, no longer because I had to, but because I wanted to, I needed to.

"Mistress Carol," she approved, "I like that."

A couple of the other girls mocked, "Yes, Mistress Carol."

"Bitches!" she accused playfully.

"Slut," one of the blondes countered back.

"Takes seven to know one," Carol quipped back, implying there were eight people here, although I wasn't sure if that included me (I would learn it didn't). "Now fuck the dumb bimbo slut, she clearly is dying to have her asshole hammered."

"Yes, Mistress," the brunette teased, as she pushed forward and slid her cock in my asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, a small burn coursing through me.

"No coming, slut," the older woman reminded me.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, deciding tonight they were all my Mistresses.

"Now ride both slut," the brunette on the ground ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, looking at her.

Although awkward at first, after a couple of minutes of moving back and forth, I began to get into a rhythm, taking both cocks deep in me with each backwards movement.

"She likes it, she really, really likes it," the brunette in my ass mocked.

"Sooooo much," I moaned, ignoring the condescending words. The pleasure was so intense, that I didn't care about anything else.

"I'm next," someone said.

"Nope. I am," someone else said.

Yet, I just focused on riding both cocks, my orgasm beginning to rise.

"Stop," someone said.

I reluctantly did.

"You were getting close to coming, weren't you?"

"No," I lied.

"Let's give her holes a rest," the older woman said, before adding, "come over here and get a snack."

"Yes, Mistress," I reluctantly nodded, not wanting to have the two cocks leave my burning infernos.

I crawled to her, as she opened her legs and revealed the hairiest cunt I have ever seen.

She smiled, as I stared at her hairy box, "Time for a hair pie."

I again obeyed, moving between her legs and to her pussy. It was a struggle at first to try and find a path through the pubic hair to her pussy lips.

As I licked her, I felt hands on my hips and soon my cunt was being filled again.

I eventually created a path to her pussy lips and began licking, not enjoying the hair.

"That's it, slut, enjoy the hair pie," she moaned, her hands going through my hair and tugging me deeper into her very wet, strong smelling pussy.

As I lapped, while simultaneously getting fucked, I felt my orgasm slowly beginning to rise again.

After a couple of minutes, she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, lick it, bitch. Lick it good. Ooh. Soo good...yeah...right there."

"She's insatiable," someone quipped.

"Biggest slut we've ever had here," another added.

"And that includes all you pussy munchers," Carol added.

"Says the biggest lesbo of all of us," someone else said.

I wondered was Carol a lesbian? I also wondered how often they had other women here to use like a slut?

Suddenly, she began grinding on my face and seconds later my face was again being coated in another woman's pussy cum.

I was then flipped onto my back and roughly ass fucked while all the others laughed.

"Don't come slut," someone yelled, another reminder that I wasn't allowed to reach orgasm.

For the next two or three hours, I was fucked in the pussy, I was fucked in the ass, I was fucked in both simultaneously, and I ate every woman's pussy there...all the while not being allowed to have the orgasm I so desperately needed to have.

My knees aching, my jaw sore and both my cunt and ass raw, they shoved me to the floor and decided to finally give me the orgasm I had been refused all night.

My legs were spread wide as they roughly fucked me.

"Hold her still," one said, as she shoved a massive dildo in my cunt, going way deeper than I thought was humanly possible.

The redhead added, "Yeah. Let's force her to cum."

Ironically, I wanted to come and moaned, "Arrgghhh."

"Fill her asshole too," someone said.

Soon I had dildos pumping in and out of my cunt and ass as my orgasm was about to break.

I begged, "May I come, Mistresses."

"Like a whore?"

"Like a slut?"

"Like a bitch?"

"Like a cum slave?"

"Yessssss, like a cum slut, fuck whore, ass bitch, slaaaaaaave," I screamed, all the name-calling only enhancing my inevitable orgasm.

"Now," Carol finally said.

Permission granted, I screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaah, ooooooooooooooooh, gooooooooooooooood."

"What a slut," someone said, and I was.

Slowly the women left, as I lay on the ground completely spent and too weak to move.

When just Carol and Hillary were left, Hillary asked, "Can I take her home for the night?"

"Sure," Carol said.

And it was then I realized my long night was about to get longer.

8. SUMMER OF SLUT: CINDY'S STORY

I wasn't sure how to find a bunch of guys to fuck. It was one thing to agree to do it while tipsy on wine. After much thought, I decided to try Craigslist.

Looking to be the center of a gangbang, I posted this ad:

Hi studs,

Sexy MILF looking to be gangbanged by a bunch of young hung studs.

I'm looking for tomorrow.

I have three holes, so I want at least 3 boys who can cum buckets.

Not surprisingly, I got a ton of responses. Most I ignored based on their one word answers. Yet, I did reply to a few. After a few exchanges, eventually one stood out. We went back and forth and eventually agreed to meet tomorrow afternoon.

Originally, I tried to have it set up at a hotel, but after some texts to prove he was real, including pictures, I agreed to meet him at his beach house a couple hours away.

I arrived a few minutes late, stopping a few times on the drive and considering turning around, but my desire to not flake out (even though I was pretty sure two of the other three would...Layla likely would follow through) and my curiosity to make a long time gangbang fantasy a reality was enough to keep me driving.

I reached the beach house eventually full of trepidation and excitement. I drove around and parked a couple houses down before walking to the house.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

It was opened a minute later by, thankfully, the same guy as in the pictures. He smiled, "Wow, you came."

"And I hope to again and again," I joked, breaking any tension with my opening words.

"Right to the point," he laughed.

I reached for his cock and gave it a firm squeeze, "Mmmmm, you seem to have exactly the point I'm looking for."

"Come on in," he said, taking my hand.

I followed him into the house and he led me through it and out back.

Three guys were throwing a football around. Each of them delicious man meat and wearing only shorts.

Chris was the guy's name and he put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to my knees as he said, "Let's not waste any time with formalities."

I agreed, tugging his swimming trunks down and releasing his very impressive big cock. "Hmmmmmmmm, yummy," I purred, before taking it in my mouth.

"Shit," he groaned, as I began bobbing on his cock.

I pulled it out and swirled my tongue around his thick mushroom top. "So big and fat and juicy...mmmm," I moaned, in awe of his big dick.

"There are three more over there," he said, pointing to the guys throwing a football around.

"Call them over," I said, ready to really get fucked.

"Guys," he called over, as he slid his cock back in my mouth.