Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I desperately want it," I countered, wiggling my ass at him.

"Beg slut," he ordered, his cock teasing my pussy.

"Oh, God, baby, slam that cock of yours in my cunt," I begged.

And he did, just as Eddie shoved his cock in my mouth.

For a couple of minutes I bounced back and forth on the two cocks, loving every minute of it.

"Fuck she can suck cock," Eddie groaned, as I deep throated his big cock with each forward motion, while I took all of Cody's cock with each backwards movement.

"And her cunt is incredibly tight," Cody said.

I was loving the back and forth, the feeling completely full from both ends. I was getting closer and closer to reaching my orgasm when Eddie declared, "Swap."

Both cocks pulled out of me and I suddenly felt completely empty. Thankfully, it was short lived as Cody shoved his cock, wet with my pussy juice, into my mouth, while a couple of seconds later Eddie filled my pussy.

I resumed my rocking horse ride as I bounced back on Eddie's cock.

My orgasm was rising again quickly when after less than a minute I heard Eddie grunt and then felt my cunt get filled with cum.

I moaned on Cody's cock, loving the feeling of having a cock shoot its seed in me and feeling my orgasm about to erupt. Seconds later, as Eddie just began to slow down, it hit. I would have screamed, but I had a cock in my mouth. Instead I kept taking both cocks while my body quaked.

When he pulled out I could feel his cum gushing back out along with my cunt juice.

Less than a minute later, Cody grunted and I felt my mouth get filled with cum. I eagerly swallowed it all, having almost forgotten how much I loved the taste of cum.

When he pulled out, I looked up and said, "I hope that was just round one?"

Eddie laughed, "Oh, we are just getting started."

"Good, because I have a hole not yet penetrated and it's feeling rather left out," I purred.

"Holy fuck," Eddie said, shocked by my declaration.

"Shot ass," Cody declared.

I laughed out loud, as I pushed Cody to the ground, "That is funny." I straddled him, lowered my ass on his cock and ever-so-slowly took his cock in my ass.

"Holy fuuuuuuck," Cody groaned, "your ass is so fucking tight."

"It's been a long time since I had a real cock up there," I admitted, the cock feeling both amazing and painful at the same time. I loved anal sex, but also knew it took a while for the initial pain to dissipate.

Eddie moved to me and I took his cock back in my mouth as all of Cody's cock slowly slithered up my asshole.

"Shit, she took it all," Cody groaned, once his dick was buried in my rectum. The burn was there, but now I wanted to ride his cock.

I began slowly moving up and down, while also trying to suck Eddie's delicious dick.

It felt so good to just fuck, nothing more and nothing less.

I eventually got ino a rhythm and began bouncing on his Cody's fuck stick, while mostly stroking Eddie's cock.

After a few minutes of bouncing on Cody's dick, Eddie said, "It's my turn."

Eddie lay down and I moved from one big cock in my ass to the other. I lowered my ass on his cock and began riding him.

Looking at Cody stroking his cock, I asked, "Are you going to just stand there and watch or are you going to come dp me?"

Cody looked surprised, but sure wasn't going to argue as he moved towards me. I leaned back on Eddie as Cody moved between my legs and slid his cock into me, finally giving me the double penetration I had been dying to have.

"Oh yes, double fuck me," I moaned loudly, the sensation as amazing as I had imagined it would be, having two cock simultaneously pumping into me.

"Fuck you're a dirty slut," Cody said, as he pumped his cock in me.

"Yesssss, such a slut," I moaned, loving being used like this.

After a couple more minutes of the double penetration my second orgasm rose and hit me. "Oh fuckkkkkkkk, I'm coming again."

They kept fucking me throughout my orgasm, before Eddie said, "Let's see just how big a fucking whore you are."

I was curious what he thought there was left to do.

Eddie ordered, "Pull out for a second, Cody."

Cody did.

Eddie lifted me up, his cock sliding out of my well-fucked ass and then lowered me back down, his cock now filling my cunt.

'This didn't seem overly slutty,' I thought to myself.

Eddie then revealed the slut factor as he said, "Now shove your cock in her cunt too."

My eyes went big, 'Double vaginal penetration.' That I wasn't expecting, nor was I sure I could actually take two thick cocks like theirs at once.

"That's kind of gay," Cody said, hesitating.

Still horny, and wondering if I could, one, have three orgasms, and, two, possibly take two cocks in my cunt at once, I said, "Come on, Cody , I want two big juicy cocks in my cunt."

Cody shrugged, "If you say so."

"I do," I nodded, and watched as Cody returned between my legs and placed his cock at the entrance to my already full cunt.

"It's not going to fit," Cody said.

"Just push hard," Eddie ordered.

"Yes, sexy, find a way to get that dick of yours in my cunt," I moaned, dying to know what it felt like to have two cocks in my cunt at once.

"Okay," he said, as he pushed and slowly widened my cunt.

"Holy fuuuuuuuck," I screamed, as my cunt was unnaturally widened. "Keeeeep going," I encouraged, not wanting him to think I wanted him to stop based on my loud scream.

"Shit, the slut is taking both cocks," Cody said, in awe.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkk," I moaned, as I took two cocks in a hole made for one.

"Now fuck her," Eddie ordered, unable to pump his cock in me from his awkward position.

"Kkkkk," Cody nodded, slowly fucking me, with about half his cock.

"Oh yes, Cody, double cunt fuck me," I moaned, the sensation unlike anything I had ever felt.

Eddie bit my ear, "You like two dicks in your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned, "I fucking love it."

"You're such a fucking slut," Eddie continued, as he tugged on my ear.

"Yes a dirty fucking slut," I agreed, wishing Cody could go deeper in me. "Deeper Cody, deeper."

"I'm trying," he replied, clearly my cunt was super tight like this.

For a couple of minutes I was fucked in this strange position, before Eddie ordered, "Let's dp her again."

I straddled Cody's cock and took Eddie in the ass this time and we started a marathon fuck. A third and fourth orgasm hit me as I was double fucked before both boys pulled out and ordered, "Knees, slut."

I quickly got on my knees and watched the two college studs furiously stroke their dicks.

"Come all over my face," I demanded, opening wide for them.

"You stroke our cocks slut," Eddie ordered.

I took both cocks in my hands and began furiously stroking them, dying to feel their warm cum splash on my face.

Eddie suddenly shoved his cock in my mouth and roughly face fucked me, making me briefly gag.

"Sluts don't gag," Eddie scolded me, as he pulled out and I continue pumping his cock.

"Here comes my cum," Cody warned.

"Mine too," Eddie declared.

And then I was double coated with cum from two directions.

Some went in my mouth, but most coated my face which made me feel so dirty, which, in turn, made me want more cock and more cum.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Cody groaned, as the last of his cum was drained.

Eddie agreed, "You're easily the hottest MILF we have tag teamed.

"You do this often?" I asked.

"A few times," Eddie nodded.

"Well, hopefully this isn't a one-time thing," I said, scooping some cum from my chin and putting it in my mouth.

"You should come to the frat house one night," Eddie offered.

"Just tell me when," I said, already imagining a whole frat house full of college dick.

As they got dressed, I looked up at the security camera that had filmed the entire encounter. I couldn't wait to tell the girls that I had begun the 'Summer of Slut'.

7. SUMMER OF SLUT: LAYLA'S STORY

Although I was looking forward to the beginning of the 'Summer of Slut', I didn't imagine I would end up starting it in quite the way I did.

I got a phone call from Carol, mid-afternoon Friday, telling me I was needed at the office. This happened on occasion, as I had signing authority and Jake was often out of town or out of the country.

I arrived around four, which on a Friday means we are on skeleton crew, most off by lunch. I was greeted by Carol who said, "Good afternoon, Mrs. White."

"Good afternoon, Carol," I responded.

"Please come this way," she said, leading me into my husband's office, which was rather odd. Usually, I would be seeing Ben, who was second in command but didn't have signing authority.

I followed and was surprised to see two of our accountants, Zeke and Jimmy, there, both smiling like jackasses. I asked, "What is this about?"

Carol said, "This is about you."

"Me?" I questioned, not liking her tone.

"Yes, you," she nodded, as she handed me an envelope. "Take a look."

I opened the envelope out of curiosity, and then gasped when I realized the pictures where of me in a variety of sexual positions with a couple college studs I had fucked a good three months ago. I couldn't even remotely recall either of their names.

"Who took these?" I questioned, immediately enraged.

"A private eye I hired to check up on you," she revealed.

"That you hired?" I questioned, irritated, before I shifted to concern, "Does Jake know?"

"Not yet," Carol said all sing-song, "but if you don't do as I say, he will in a couple of minutes."

"What do you want?" I asked, seething on the inside at this insubordinate bitch, yet I hid that as I tried to figure a way out of this situation. Jake had made me sign a pre-nup and I would get nothing if I was caught being unfaithful. That said, money, I had learned, solved almost everything.

"This is my favourite picture," she smirked, "you seem to really enjoy two cocks at once."

I stared at the picture with one cock in my mouth just after it had unloaded in it and the other just shooting his load in my face. I had to admit whoever took these pictures was damn good. I sighed, "How much?"

"I don't want your money," she said, shaking her head.

"Everyone has a price," I countered, having got myself out of many predicaments in the past with the right amount of cash and, occasionally, sex.

"As do you," she nodded, before saying, "get naked."

"You're a dyke?" I questioned, thinking to myself that made sense.

"No, although I may make you munch some pussy later," she shrugged. "But since you clearly like two cocks at once, here you go."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, not yet obeying.

"Because you're a bitch and your husband deserves better," she bluntly answered, "now get fucking undressed."

I glared at her. "Do you have any idea who you're fucking with?"

"Do you know how easy it would be to send these photos to your husband?" she countered answering a question with a question.

It was then that a light bulb went on. What if the private eye had photo evidence of me committing not just adultery, but incest? Realizing my situation was particularity troublesome, I decided I had to play along.

"Fine," I said dramatically, making it clear that I wasn't happy.

Once undressed, she said, "Use her as you wish, you two."

Both walked over to me, and Jimmy said, "I want her cunt first."

"I'll take that bitchy mouth first," Zeke said.

Jimmy got on the ground, still fully dressed, whipped out his completely erect and rather impressive dick and ordered, "Straddle me bitch."

Deciding to just obey and be compliant, I straddled his cock and lowered my surprisingly wet cunt on it.

Zeke ordered, "Fish out my cock, slut."

I obeyed, usually liking name calling, but when it was your employees doing it, it wasn't as hot.

"Suck it, whore," he demanded, as he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in my mouth.

I was soon riding one cock, while sucking on another, all the while pondering a way out of this predicament.

"Fuck she really is a slut," came a new voice.

I went to see who it was but Zeke grabbed my head and kept my mouth wrapped around his cock.

"She is just getting started," Carol said.

"Nice," the unknown male voice said. "And I can have a turn?"

"She's the company slut for tonight," Carol declared.

I wondered how many people she had invited, how many people knew.

I rode Jimmy's cock for a couple of minutes before he said, "Stand up, slut, I want to do the fucking."

I wordlessly obeyed, both turned on and disgusted, as both losers took off their pants.

Once standing up, I glanced over to see it was one of the janitors who had joined my public humiliation.

Jimmy slammed his cock into me from behind, while Zeke shoved his cock back in my mouth.

Both men roughly used me, Jimmy holding me firmly as he drilled my cunt, while Zeke grabbed my hair as if I had pigtails and began fucking my face.

I struggled not to gag as he shoved all seven inches in my mouth roughly, his balls literally bouncing off my chin.

I was roughly pounded for a few minutes from both ends before I heard Zeke say, "It's my turn to fuck her."

Jimmy pulled out of my wet burning cunt (I was undoubtedly enjoying the hard pussy and mouth fucking) and Zeke pushed me down onto my knees.

"You want my cock in your cunt?" Zeke asked, as he dropped to his knees and positioned himself behind me.

"Yesss," I admitted.

Jimmy knelt in front of me and I leaned forward and began sucking his hard dick just as Zeke slid his in my cunt.

I eagerly sucked Jimmy's cock, as Zeke began pounding me from behind.

Carol quipped, "She can really suck cock."

"She's taking all my dick in her mouth," Jimmy groaned.

I began moving back and forth like a sexual rocking horse as I began meeting Zeke's strokes and then deep throating Jimmy.

My orgasm was getting closer and then suddenly Zeke pulled out and before I could even react he slammed his cock in my ass.

"Fuccccccccccccccccccccccck," I screamed, a searing pain immediately hitting me and killing my rising orgasm.

"You just shoved your cock in her ass, didn't you?" Carol asked, laughing.

If only I could slap the smug look off her face.

"Sluts have three holes, don't they?" Zeke asked, as his whole cock was now buried in my ass.

I agreed, even though I was furious at having my ass filled so roughly, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes, sluts have three fuck holes," I declared through gritted teeth, the pain still burning.

"Get back to sucking," Jimmy demanded, grabbing my head.

I obeyed, as Zeke slowly began fucking my ass.

Like the first time I was ass fucked so many years ago, the pain began to simmer after a couple of minutes of slow fucking.

I actually liked a nice hard cock in my poop chute, but usually with some preparation and lube first.

"How's her ass?" Jimmy asked. "Is it nice and tight?"

"Yeah. Man, her ass is tight," Zeke answered back, his hands holding onto my waist.

He fucked me slowly for a couple more minutes, my ass finally beginning to enjoy being occupied.

"I need to sit up," Jimmy said, as he pulled out of me and sat on the couch a few feet away.

Zeke, lifted me up by both legs, his cock still buried in my ass, and ordered, "Crawl, you cock hungry whore."

I had no choice as he started moving me to Jimmy. I walked on my hands the few feet to Jimmy. Once at Jimmy, I wordlessly took his cock back in my mouth, while Zeke resumed fucking me slowly.

"Zeke, stop making love to her ass, fuck it," Carol added.

"As you wish," Zeke said, and shifted from slow and gentle, to fast and hard.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, as the pain shot back, making me whimper and sob.

I got fucked hard by one cock, while I hungrily sucked the other one.

Then the name calling really began.

"Fuck it, whore," Carol said, while laughing from behind.

"I think she secretly likes it up the ass, don't you, cunt?" Zeke questioned, as he reamed my asshole.

"Cum rag," Jimmy said, as he began spewing his cum in my mouth. I moved off his cock and felt his hot cum spray my face, instantly thinking I should have swallowed it all.

I felt my ass slapped hard. "I asked you a question you fucking ass-slut. You love getting fucked in the ass, don't you?"

My body betraying me, the cock in my ass really turning me on, as was the name calling, I admitted, "Yes, I love your cock in my ass."

"Fucking slut," the janitor quipped, as he began getting undressed.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"I'll get it," Carol said, going to my purse and grabbing my phone.

"Please nooooo," I pleaded, just as Zeke somehow reached new depths in my asshole as he shifted his angle.

"Hello," Carol greeted, putting my phone on speaker.

I winced, as I heard Jake say confused, "Layla?"

"Oh, hi Jake, this is Carol," Carol said.

"Where is Layla?" he asked.

"Oh, she is just dealing with reaming an employee," she slyly answered, although in truth it was I getting the reaming.

"Oh, okay, can you tell her I called?" he asked.

Zeke suddenly pulled out of my ass, quickly moved in front of me and ordered, "That's right. Keep your mouth open," as he began shooting his cum into my mouth.

I closed my eyes mortified by the act, yet, addicted to cum, eagerly swallowing his seed.

"Oh, I think she is done, do you want to talk to her?" Carol asked.

"Yes, please," Jake said, "and have a great weekend, Carol."

"Oh, I intend to," Carol smirked, looking at the cum covered bitch, "and enjoy your golf tournament."

"Will do," he agreed, as Carol walked over to me, just as I felt hands on my hips.

Carol held the phone to my ear as the janitor began fucking me.

"Hiiii, Jake," I greeted, desperately trying to hide the fact I had a dick in me.

"You're at the office," Jake said.

"Yeah, Carol needed a couple cheques signed," I answered, trying with all my might not to moan. Thankfully, the fat janitor had a small dick and was going slow.

"Oh, did I forget to sign some?" Jake asked.

"I'm not sure, I just got here and haven't actually signed any cheques yet," I answered.

"Oh, okay. Carol said you were reaming someone out," Jake continued.

"Oh, Carol was over-exaggerating," I said, "I was just talking with Zeke about the end of this pay period."

"Okay, well I just thought I'd check up on you before I was out of cell range," he said.