Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once done, he pulled out and I could feel his cum oozing out of my ass. It felt so dirty, so slutty, which somehow made it feel so good.

Zelda ordered, "Get over here and thank your Mistress for your gangbang slut."

I crawled over, as she spread her legs and whispered, feeling quiet weak, "Thank you, Mistress," and began lapping.

10. CONCLUSION

Of course, once you open Pandora's box it is impossible to close it, and for each of the four best friends life was altered forever.

Stacey chatted with Susan a few days later after fucking her ass in her home. "Is Jasmine submissive or dominant?"

"Dominant," Susan admitted.

"Interesting," Stacey pondered.

After church the following week, after using her new church pet again during the service, a kink that really turned her on, she went to Mrs. Walker's house with plans of seducing her.

Yet, after a brief power struggle it was Stacey who ended up on her knees in her daughter's teacher's living room where she learned she could also be very submissive given the opportunity.

A week later, confused of her sexuality, after yet another domming of Susan at church, she walked into her home to the biggest surprise of her life...and there had been many of late.

On Stacey's couch was her 18-year-old daughter Bree naked, on top of Mrs. Walker, who was fingering her.

Stacey stared, in shock at so many things.

1. Her daughter apparently was a lesbian...she had briefly wondered if that was the case based, but this confirmed her suspicions.

2. Mrs. Walker, who she had just submitted to a week ago, was now in her home with her daughter apparently adding her daughter as a submissive.

3. They were having sex on her couch, in her home, knowing she could possibly be home at any minute.

Mrs. Walker looked at the shocked mother and asked with a smile on her face, "Did you enjoy Susan?"

Bree looked up and smiled, "Hi, Mom," not even remotely embarrassed at being caught in such an act, burying her face in the young teacher's pussy.

Stacey soon learned everything. Her daughter was indeed a lesbian and had asked Mrs. Walker to come over to help her with choosing classes for college with the intent of seducing her pretty teacher, a task given to her by a Mistress she wouldn't reveal.

Stacey wouldn't learn the name of the Mistress, but would soon join her daughter in serving their Mistress....shame and excitement mixing together inside her.

Over time, Stacey would balance being a switch. She was a domme to Susan and a couple others she seduced over time, while being a submissive to Mrs. Walker.

During Christmas, the inevitable happened as Stacey and Bree ended up between each other's legs.

.....

Layla, on the other hand, would become a regular at Carol's weekly lesbian parties, not by force (Carol had kept her word), but by choice as she had learned she found the greatest sexual pleasure through lesbian submission (well, that and fucking her son).

Carol became her Mistress and they formed a very intimate relationship that eventually ended Layla's marriage, but not before Carol set-up Layla's husband with a call girl and blackmailed him...thus making sure Layla got half in the divorce.

With her son at college, Layla moved in with Carol and they became more than just Mistress and submissive, but lovers.

.....

Cindy went through her own sexual awakening after her one weekend.

She used Craigslist a lot to find young cock, spending at least one night a week in a hotel room getting gangbanged by boys or men.

She decided to completely change her look, dying her blond hair black and eventually even seducing her next door neighbour, where they spent many a day time hour between each other's legs.

One day, her husband came home early and caught Cindy in a 69, both munching on each's other cunt's after over an hour of toy play.

Cindy cuckolded him right then and there and made him watch as she explained to him how things were going to change.

The husband, completely in love with his wife and always feeling inadequate as a man in the sex department agreed to every one of his wife's expectations (including watching her get gangbanged by much younger, much more blessed, men).

.....

Betsy probably had the biggest change. Although she enjoyed her gangbang it only convinced her of what she already knew; she was a submissive lesbian.

Zelda would often bring young women over to quench Betsy's growing insatiable hunger to please.

Betsy ate pussy every day; on days she didn't she could feel herself going through withdrawal.

It was late summer when she met a girl who would push her even deeper into lesbian submission. Zelda had set her up with her niece, who had just turned eighteen and was going to be one of Betsy's students in the fall...although Betsy didn't know that at the time.

Because it was summer, she had kept her secret sex life and her professional life separate, but that was about to change.

As Betsy finished pleasing the beautiful teenager, whose shaved cunt was the most delicious she had yet pleasured, she was shocked to learn the truth.

"Hi, little sexy little slut," Valerie smiled down at the submissive MILF, "Are you willing to do this whenever I ask?"

"God, yes," Betsy admitted.

"Wherever?" Valerie added.

"Yes, Mistress Valerie," Betsy nodded, so in lust with this sexy addicting teenager that she was willing to do just about anything...anywhere.

"Good," she nodded, "because I'm in your grade twelve class starting Monday, and trying out for the soccer team I believe you coach."

"No," Betsy gasped, her entire career ending flashing before her eyes as she realized she had accidently crossed so many professional lines.

"Yes," she nodded, grabbing the stunned teacher's face and pulling it back in her cunt before she could respond.

A month later, Betsy wasn't just a submissive to Zelda and Valerie, but the entire soccer team, rewarding the senior players with her mouth, pussy and asshole for each victory.

At first Betsy was mortified to learn Valerie was a student in her school and a player on the team she was to coach.

That said, being allowed to eat pussy for breakfast in her coach's office, at lunch in her locked classroom and after school often in the soccer shed, she quickly accepted that she was not in charge of her life anymore.

Getting dominated by the blond Samson twins was just another step towards her utter submission to any woman willing to use her.

"Hurry up, coach," Olivia Samson said, as Betsy got naked in a hidden part of the field, her biggest risk yet.

"Yes, coach," Victoria Samson added, "It's time for your work out."

Betsy sighed, risk and humiliation always enhancing her submission and inevitable orgasm.

.....

And, of course, there is Susan, who accidently started the sexual exploration of the four when she was captured in pictures getting gangbanged.

Accepting her submissiveness, Susan also accepted that she not only loved being submissive to Stacey and Jasmine, but she definitely preferred women to men.

Given the task to seduce someone in her church by Stacey, she targeted the most wholesome woman she knew: Amanda Parson, the choir leader and mother of four. Although she was nervous, she invited her to her home, turned the conversation to sex and then bluntly admitted she was a lesbian and found Mrs. Parsons beautiful. It was a risk, but Susan had already accepted she was going to get divorced eventually and thus wasn't worried if Mrs. Parsons rejected her.

Thankfully, she didn't reject her and Susan ended up corrupting the married mother and turning her into a lesbian.

No matter how much she tried, Susan couldn't get enough sweet pussy.

Her addiction became an obsession and her hunt for cunt became her only purpose.

She seduced Elizabeth Jones a shy eighteen year old virgin and youth leader in the church.

She seduced Mrs. Lovington, a mid-fifties woman who she had heard rumours was bisexual.

She seduced her black next door neighbor which was a rush.

She ended up being a new addition to the Thursday night therapy club, usually being the pleasure pet for all four of them.

She eventually was caught by her husband. who immediately disowned her, not that she cared at all. She wasn't in love with him anymore, she was in love with cunt.

Cunt of eighteen year old high schoolers or college girls.

Cunt of women of all races.

Cunt of friends and enemies.

Virgin cunts.

Lesbian cunts.

Cream pie filled cunts.

Shaved cunts.

Hairy cunts.

There wasn't a cunt she could refuse.

Susan had just concluded her latest seduction, her husband's mid-thirties aged sister when he walked in on them making out, both tasting each other's cunts on each other's lips.

"Oh my God," the minister, husband and brother gasped, staring at his wife and sister in the throes of passion.

Susan broke the kiss and smiled, a wicked naughty smile, "That is just what your baby sister was screaming a few minutes ago."

Her sister-in-law smiled as well, always having been the black sheep of the family, "I think I finally found the Lord, big brother."

"I-I-I can't believe this," the husband and brother stammered, unable to comprehend the nasty sin he was witnessing...in his home...in his bed.

Not surprisingly, the marriage ended after the betrayal, although she continued seeing her sister-in-law on occasion.

Susan moved in briefly with the divorced Stacey, becoming a pet for both the mother and daughter, and getting majorly turned on watching the two beautiful redheads, mother and daughter, commit incest with each other.

She then began going to BDSM parties and exploring not only her submissive side, but also her bondage side.

She loved giving herself completely. Being completely vulnerable when she was handcuffed and forced to serve stranger's cock and pussy.

Susan fell deeper and deeper into her submission and desire to please until she finally met the right one.

Eventually she fell in love with a lesbian she met at a BDSM party and eventually moved in with her. And, she lived submissively ever after.

.....

Of course, we can't forget about Mrs. Walker, our fearless Literotica author and heroine.

When the new semester started, she couldn't help but seduce her cutest, most innocent student, the nerdy, but shy Miranda.

Even her name was sexy.

Jasmine tried to resist her, focusing on writing more stories, but the temptation was just too strong.

Jasmine realized that there were two types of women: seductresses and submissives. As a seductress she could quell the urge to seduce for a while, but eventually the temptation was too strong and it overrode her moral responsibilities.

Miranda was a submissive, she just didn't know it yet.

And Jasmine decided to inform her.

Two weeks later, Miranda eagerly pleasured her teacher under the desk while she assessed papers, lost her virginity bent over Mrs. Walker's desk, and learned the art of obedience.

It was late November, two months into Amanda's submission to Mrs. Walker, when Jasmine was finally caught in the act.

Jasmine's husband was away working in the oil fields and she was fucking her newest pet in her living room, while pulling her hair, the shy Amanda liking it rough, when the front door suddenly opened and she heard her husband's voice.

"Oh my God!" Mr. Walker gasped, staring at his naked wife and the younger woman his wife was fucking.

"Hi, honey," Jasmine smiled, before adding, always quick on her feet, "I was just getting her ready for you, baby."

Amanda was surprised by her teacher mistress's words but already loyal and obedient she turned to the good looking man and said, "Please come and take my virginity."

Jasmine smiled still fucking her pet, "Hurry up, honey, this slut is dying for a real cock."

Mr. Walker, in awe but his cock hard as a rock, began getting undressed and thus started the Walker's swinging lifestyle (but that is an entirely different story).

EPILOGUE: A YEAR LATER

In the end, Thursday night therapy continued to grow in members, becoming an exclusive club for lesbian wives or ex-wives (for many who accepted they no longer wanted cock).

On the special one year anniversary, Mrs. Walker brought another of her high school seductions as a play thing for the group. The blond cheerleader was fucked on the kitchen table with a spatula by Susan's sister, Lola, the newest member to the club, as an appetizer for the main event.

A massive twenty plus lesbian orgy...but that too is a whole other story.

THE END

Author's Note:

Thanks once again to Rebecca the brilliant artist of Housewives at Play, Hot Moms and Teens at Play for allowing the many pictures in this story to be used.

Jasmine August 2015